- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter sets the stage for the last little arc for the story.  I'll admit that the direction I go with these characters from this point on is a bit different from what is typical for the interactive.  However, I thought the idea of Quinn and Avery getting together was sweet, and giving Avery a fart fetish was a nice way for me to still have Hunter be involved.  I'll also be the first to recognize that it probably feels a bit tacked on, so for my future stories I'll have to establish those sorts of traits earlier.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy :)

Quinn had been walking home from another quiet day at work. She had felt how her sphincter was tooting out all of her gas as she stepped, but she clenched her anus shut as she got close to the apartment. She didn't want to fart in front of her roommates first thing after getting home, and figured she could hold everything in until after she got cleaned up. As she opened the door, she saw Avery sitting on the couch watching t.v. "Hey Avery!"

The pink-haired cutie sprouted a big smile when she saw Quinn. "Hey girl!" she greeted as she eyed Quinn's sexy body up and down. She had grown quite the crush on her since moving in together, and always tried to catch a glimpse of her when she came home from work, stuffed in her tight one-piece. "God damn, you are looking so hot today! I bet the boys were all over you."

Quinn smiled bashfully and blushed, fully aware of Avery's crush that she had been failing to hide for the past few weeks. "Oh, a few here and there. But they're always so stupid and loud, I just wish they'd leave me alone while I work."

"Hard day?" Avery inquired. Quinn could tell she was genuinely interested, which she thought was one of Avery's best features. But with how openly flirtatious she had been lately, Quinn had also been admiring Avery's sexy confidence and beautiful figure. "Why don't you tell me about it?" she asked as she patted the couch.

Quinn chuckled and shook her head. "Nah, it's nothing... I just wish people were a bit more like you or Morgan. It'd be nice to have one of you at work, but at least I get to see you guys when I get home."

Avery smiled. As bubbly as she was at times, more than occasionally she could be a pro when it came to flirting. Typically she came on pretty strong at first, but if she found herself actually inspired by somebody, she knew she could get with them sooner or later. And in the last month, she had turned her sights to Quinn, and knew that she was about to reap what she had sown. "You definitely always got us. Well, technically Morgan is out tonight, but you know what I mean, hehe!" She laughed to herself, knowing that she was going to be able to set up a date for her and Quinn right under her nose. "Actually, since she's out, do you think... um... maybe you want to go out tonight?" Avery asked with a calculated vulnerability that she knew always worked with guys, but only occasionally worked with girls.

When she was asked this, Quinn froze like a deer in headlights. It had caught her so off guard, in fact, that she actually unclenched for just long enough that her backside let out a weak but audible brrppft.

"Did you just...?" Avery asked, smiling.

"No! I mean, uh..." Quinn clenched up again, regaining her composure. She cleared her throat exaggeratedly, trying to hide the embarrassing thing she just did. "Sorry, had something caught in the pipes. But... are you sure? That you want to do that?"

Avery could see the vulnerability that Quinn was drenched in, and knew it was turning into anxiety. "Well, 'go out' is just the words. We don't have to literally 'go out'. But uh... maybe we could stay in tonight and have dinner together. Like, as a date."

Quinn was getting red, she hadn't ever done anything like this before, but knew that if she was, it might be best to do it with Avery. After all, she was a really great friend, and literally worked as a model. She laughed nervously, not entirely believing what she was about to say. "You know what, Avery? I think I'd actually like to tonight. But only if you actually want to."

"Of course I do! You're like, the coolest, sexiest person ever!" Avery exclaimed, becoming significantly less suave now that she had an official date for the night. "Uh, I mean, yes... I do want to," she cooly replied while texting Morgan to NOT come home tonight and interfere with her date. "What would you like for dinner? We can always get pizza, I know that the place down the street has a deal for two larges for only twelve bucks."

Quinn got quiet again, thinking about her lactose intolerance. "Uh... I don't know... sometimes my gut gets a little... you know."

Avery saw the concern in her face and soothed her without hesitation. "Oh, you'll be fine. It's really not that bad, Morgan and I just like to tease you about it," Avery told her. Deep down, Avery actually had a fart fetish that she hid from everyone, and truly wouldn't mind it if Quinn got a little gassy later on. Truthfully, she actually had hoped for it. "In fact, let's also get some cheesy bread with it. It tastes so good from there."

"Oh, what the hell. You're the boss!" Quinn smiled, deciding to simply go with whatever her date suggested.

"You want a veggie pizza, right? I can go pick it up while you shower," Avery suggested excitedly.

Quinn nodded and smiled. "Sounds good. I'm just gonna use the bathroom and freshen up. Guess I'll see you in half an hour for our date!"

Throughout the entire conversation, you lay motionlessly scrunched up in Quinn's crack. You were unable to make out anything that your host and old roommate had said; it had all come through Quinn's thick rump as a muffled bassy tone. There was nothing comprehensible to you, until you heard your mistress say "I'm just gonna use the bathroom..." At that point, she had relinquished control back to you, and allowed you to happily exhale a silent hiss of gas for her. You were excited for what was coming next…