- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Looking at Hunter's existence as Quinn's Anus after several months.  Further descriptions of gradual physical and mental transformation.

Time had passed, more than you were able to keep track of being stuck in Quinn's deep crack. You had estimated 3 months, but it was impossible for you to say; the longer you remained plastered to Quinn's pooper, the harder it was for you to keep a clear thought process. Other than trips to the bathroom, your entire existence was the flesh, scent and taste of your mistress' butt. With each day, you'd lose yourself a little bit more and more to your old roommate.

The sounds of the world outside of her rear were muffled since day 1, but you had at least been able to make them out as long as Quinn wasn't farting or moving around too much. However, as time went on you found these sounds to become more incomprehensible and alien. What was becoming louder to you, though, were the sounds coming from Quinn. You found yourself unable to tune out the inner-workings of the giantess' body, becoming more aware of the digestion of her meals before it exited through your mouth. It soon became commonplace for you to hear and feel her heartbeat, but it did dawn on you that it was now yours as well. Being a part of Quinn, her blood now flowed through you, and you were kept alive and healthy by her nutrients. Initially you were afraid of what that meant for you, but with each day you became more grateful that Quinn was keeping you alive. Of course, she didn't have any control over this, let alone was she even aware of your existence as her anal orifice.

One of the last things you had been able to hear before losing your ability to hear the outside world was nothing short of cruel. It had been a few weeks after getting fused with Quinn's asshole. You and her had been sitting with Avery and Morgan one night after dinner, the sounds of your hosts' belly churning as it digested your next meal. Between rumbles and the occasional stealthy fart Quinn would hiss through your mouth, you had heard a guest come into the apartment and speak with the girls. The voice was familiar but you couldn't quite identify it, until you realized it was your sister Tracy! You screamed to get her attention, knowing she could only be there looking for you. "TRAAACCCYYY!"

pffft

"Oops, excuse me. Sorry about that guys," Quinn blushed having just had a tiny fart slip out of her butt. She felt another start building up, but clenched her anus shut since there was a guest over. Avery giggled at her while Morgan and Tracy continued chatting.

"Anyway, like I was saying," Morgan resumed her conversation, "Hunter just left overnight. He didn't even mention anything to us about it, we thought he just snuck out and got picked up by you."

Tracy furrowed her brow, still concerned for her missing brother. "The weird thing is just that he didn't let anyone know he was going. He's usually really good at making sure at least someone knows where he is. Are you sure he's not still here somewhere?"

"You're more than welcome to look around, but we really tore the place up already looking for him," Avery chimed in. "Quinn, you said that he was looking for a new apartment, right?"

Quinn nodded along, now fully believing the lie she had told her roommates originally. "Yeah, he was really upset and yelled at me. Like, I get why, but just because he's a Tiny doesn't mean he can be an asshole like that." As she spoke, you used all of your energy to scream in defiance at Quinn's lie, but her rectal muscles were too powerful for you to overcome.

"I'm sorry he yelled. I can look around for him though really quick, I've gotten pretty good at finding him," said Tracy.

"We'll help too, right girls?" Morgan motioned to her roommates. Avery nodded and Quinn rolled her eyes, but joined in anyway. The four of them spent the next hour investigating areas they mostly had already checked. However, eventually they ran out of places to look and hope for finding you, with even your sister giving up on finding you here.

"I guess he really isn't here..." Tracy admitted to herself. The trio looked at each other feeling bad for your sister, unsure of how to comfort her. Quinn suddenly got an idea.

"Well, don't give up. He always turns up, right? Even if it takes a while?" she asked.

Tracy thought about it, and shrugged. "I guess you're right. Its even taken more than a year a few times before, but he always turned back up with some insane explanation." Tracy smiled, taking comfort in the thought before turning back to your roommates. "Thanks girls, for all your help. I'll get out of here, but give me a call if you get any ideas."

"Of course we will!" Morgan responded assuringly. They all said their goodbyes to Tracy, while you tried your hardest to scream for salvation. But still, Quinn was too powerful for you to call out, and you stayed scrunched up until she returned control to you. When she did, all you could do was belch out gas, and you were greeted with the sound of her clapping cheeks. You heard your sister leave, along with your last chance for discovery. From then on, the only noise you'd be hearing would be that of your captor.

Another development in your evolution as Quinn's asshole was what your appearance. By now, the small ring of your skin color had whittled away to nothing, leaving only a dark, wrinkly pucker, made that way from a lifetime of farts and shits. This hadn't ruined your hope for escape... at first. But a few days after that, you started to feel a strange stabbing feeling underneath your skin. Initially you became optimistic, thinking that your body was going to somehow pop itself off of Quinn's anus and finally free you. But soon after you became afraid, wondering how you'd be able to return to the uncertainty of the real world. You became scared, horrified even, having to 'leave the nest', as Quinn's butt crack had become your home where you always knew what to expect. Sure, the bathroom activities would continue daily, but you had grown used to Quinn's flatulence, happily basking in it from time to time. And even with Quinn's shitting, most of her dumps weren't too terrible to deal with. The other day, you actually found yourself scrunching up around one of her fecal logs, biting down to taste more of it. You were surprised at your choice to do this, but even more shocked when you realized the taste wasn't terrible.

One day, though, the stabbing pain erupted into a tingly climax... but then it stopped. You wondered what had happened and looked around yourself, before seeing a tiny little black nub protruding from the outer ring of your muscly self. It took you a moment, but you soon were able to put two and two together. It was a hair... an ass hair that had grown through you. As you realized what this meant, you felt a new stabbing pain start up in a different area of you. Your heart sank knowing that it was another ass hair that would sprout out from you in a few days. You were rooted in Quinn, and now her body was rooting itself in you. You had never heard of this sort of thing happening to a tiny before, but you realized it was entirely possible. With each strand of ass hair that grew into you, you'd be trapped tenfold what you had been. It was official: you were never getting out of here.

You felt like sobbing, but it was impossible for you. In the weeks since your entrapment, your eyes had faded more and more into Quinn's skin as well. You no longer had tear ducts or eyelids; all that remained was two small iris' that let in minimal light. Of course, being in the dark depths of Quinn's butt, that was more than enough for you to see all of the details of the inside of her ass crack. You could see your wrinkly mouth blossom out at your will, as well as the sparse hairs that already existed in Quinn's ass before you took over. You could see bumps and pores where sweat would excrete from when the giantess got too warm, and you could see the edge of a pubic forest that you knew spanned further than you'd ever be able to travel. You'd never know anything past this line of sight; your entire world was locked to a single viewpoint.

Unable to cry, you at least sighed. You knew it would only expel more gas from Quinn's gut, but you had grown to take comfort in it. Like a security blanket, you basked in its warmth and savored the rank complexities that came with it. It was the only thing that had made you feel better, and it was working quite well. You decided to burp out another methane gust, letting yourself get high off of Quinn's supply. The scents and sounds of your mistress' emissions cheered you up more and more. At least I don't have to worry about leaving Quinn's beautiful butt anymore you thought to yourself as you breathed in and out more gas. Plus her farts are pretty nice once you get used to them. It's even kind of fun to dispel them for her so that she feels better. It didn't take long for you to stop lamenting your fate and feel confidence in your new form. Yeah, that's it! I can at least make Quinn feel better. That way, she won't have to worry so much about farting. I can take care of that for my mistress since she takes care of me! You expelled more and more gas for Quinn, unaware of how much you were losing your mind to her. Eventually, the thick beauty clenched your mouth shut. You felt saddened again, but not because of how trapped you were. You were sad that Quinn had taken away your source of pleasure for the time being.