- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Quinn and her roommates realize they've lost you, but have no idea how close you really are.  Another combination of two chapters since the second one is pretty short.

"Oops! I guess I still haven't gotten all of the gas out of the tank from last night, haha," Quinn chuckled to herself as she lowered her hand mirror and stood back up, unknowingly keeping you sealed in her fetid, fleshy prison. Your heart sank in fear; your roommate had just come as close to making eye contact with you as she possibly could, and still didn't see you. Of course, who could blame her? She didn't know you were fused to her asshole; she still assumed you had escaped from her thong during the night and were somewhere in the apartment now.

If Quinn didn't know where you were, you were in deep trouble. She had lied to her roommates about where you were last night, so your final hope was going to rely on Quinn coming clean about how she was torturing you, then Avery or Morgan coming up with the idea to comb through Quinn's ass to find you. There were a lot of outside variables for this to happen, and you knew your chances were slim. But it was at least something to hold out for, since the alternative would be having to live as Quinn's anus for the rest of your life. You felt like screaming and crying, but when you did, you were only able to purse your lips out and release another pocket of gas from Quinn's bladder. It burned as it hissed out of your mouth, and hung around for a while after as it couldn't slide out of Quinn's huge cheeks too fast. But up above, Quinn barely registered the small toot that had just slid out of her butt.

Unable to find her roommate anywhere in her room or on her person, Quinn figured you were in the kitchen, hanging out with Avery and Morgan. Before leaving her room, she slid on a red one-piece swimsuit with a white cross on it; her lifeguard uniform. It was going to be her first day of work at her new job at Sanderson Beach, but she figured that she should at least find you and talk about yesterday, just to make sure that you learned your lesson about perving out. She struggled a bit to stretch her suit over her sizable assets, both front and back. Already her suit was starting to wedge itself deep into her crack, and as she pulled it out so that she could get comfortable you were squished even more than ever by her booty. You couldn't tell what was happening, but were shocked when her fleshy cheeks didn't stop compressing you after a few moments. You were going to be stuck like this until she took her swimsuit off, and just like last night you could already feel the heat starting to rise.

Quinn admired how her new uniform looked on her, thinking it made her look extra busty. She turned to see her ass, and was so pleased with it that she spanked it. Typically her big buttcheeks jiggled for a while afterwards, but she was surprised by how firm her suit was keeping her ass in place. Too bad the little guy didn't have a chance to get stuck in here longer she playfully thought to herself. Pleased with her figure, she threw a t-shirt on over her suit and headed to the kitchen. There, the sisters were already having breakfast and talking to each other.

"Morning, gassy!" Avery said to Quinn as she came down the hall. "I heard your ass exploding, like, the entire night."

Quinn chuckled nervously, "Haha, yeah... guess I might have gone a bit overboard last night on the dairy..."

"It certainly wasn't ladylike, haha," said Morgan. "But obviously it wasn't going to bother us as much since we have our own rooms. How did Hunter handle it?"

"Huh?" Quinn asked. "Why don't you ask him? Where is he anyway?" She glanced over the table and counter, but couldn't see anything set up for their tiny roommate.

Avery and Morgan exchanged confused expressions themselves. "Uhhh, he spent the night in your room, isn't that what you said last night?" asked Morgan.

"Yeah, and is he still upset? I feel bad for the little guy... your farting better not have bugged him!" said Avery.

Quinn recalled her lies last night, and organized them in her head as she poured a cup of coffee. "Well I saw him last night when we- I mean- when I went to bed. But he wasn't there when I woke up. I thought he'd be out here with you guys."

"No, neither of us has seen him. Avery, did you see him in the bathroom?" Morgan asked her sister.

"No... Hunter? Where are ya buddy?" Avery called out.

Quinn sipped her coffee and felt it land heavy in her stomach. Oof, that's definitely gonna make me shit later she thought to herself. "Did he leave already?"

"Where would he even go? How would he even get anywhere?"

"Wait a minute," Morgan started, "Quinn, didn't you say yesterday that when you left Hunter alone to cool off, he was looking at different apartments?"

"Uhh... yeah, he was..." It was part of Quinn's original lie that you were looking to move out, but she had said it originally just to keep her roommates from looking for you while she tortured you in her thong. Now, she was reiterating it to keep her story straight.

"Ohmygod," Avery cut in, "do you guys think, like, maybe he left during the night? Like, while we were sleeping, he asked someone to just pick him up?"

"Well, maybe we should keep looking around," said Morgan. "But sis, you might be right."

Quinn took another sip of coffee, and slowly felt guilt flow through her. Did he leave during the night because I was torturing him? Did... did I scare him out of here? As she sipped more of her coffee, her gut began processing it and sent gurgle all throughout her lower half. It reverberated all the way to you, where you had been listening to the entire conversation the whole time. "Well shit, we didn't even get a chance to say goodbye," said Quinn sadly.

You couldn't believe the conclusions that the girls were coming to. Or rather, you could believe them, because they were entirely reasonable. What you really couldn't believe was how rotten your luck was, that now everyone in the apartment, including Quinn, was starting to doubt you were still here. It was almost like you were being erased entirely from history. In a way, that was entirely accurate, as your own family wasn't going to be checking in on you for at least a few weeks, and these girls were all certain that you were back with them. You were a goner, less than a human and less than a tiny. You were about to have your fate as Quinn's living asshole sealed forever.

Just then, Morgan, the most reasonable, logical person in the house looks to Quinn.  If anyone was going to be able to figure out where you were, it was going to be--- "Hey Quinn, aren't you going to be late for your first day of work?" Morgan asked her roommate.

Quinn looked at the clock and saw it was already 8:45 a.m. "Oh shit! I've gotta be there in 15 minutes. Sorry guys, I gotta run," she said.

"It's okay, we'll keep an eye out for Hunter just in case he's still hiding somewhere. Good luck, sexy!" Avery teased at Quinn, although she did take a moment to check out her huge butt barely being held in by her red swimsuit.

Little did either of them know that you were trapped deep in the epicenter of that juicy backside. As Quinn hurried out the door and broke into a light jog to reach the beach, the gravity of your situation continued to press down on you. Helplessly you were smothered by Quinn's asscheeks and felt yourself be stretched with each long stride your captor took. Powerless, you simply gave up for the time being and just tried to focus on making yourself not feel so nauseous. You closed your eyes and tried to exhale slowly in order to regain your composure. But as you did, you were reminded of your state when a burp of earthy stench rolled out of your mouth. It seemed that expelling Quinn's farts was the only thing you were able to do. But you knew that besides gas, you were going to be used for expelling something else sooner or later...

Quinn jogged from her apartment down the street to the beach. She felt her stomach jostle along with her ass as she moved, and could feel the coffee that she drank for breakfast bubble in her. She knew she'd have to dump all of the food she binged at some point during work, but ignored the stress that the diuretic was putting on her intestines. As she got close to the lifeguard station, she stopped running and stealthily pushed out some of her gas before she got to the chief lifeguard of the beach, Brigitte.

"Why, there's our new hire!" she yelled at Quinn as she got closer to the station. "I was worried your job here was going to be over before it even began."

Quinn responds, "Hi Brigitte, I'm so sorry I'm running late...I just-- oooh... oof, I think my coffee just hit. Can you point me to the restroom really quick?"

Chapter End Notes:

Quite a bit of scat is going to be featured in this story starting with the next chapter, fair warning.