- Text Size +

It had been a few months since Helen and Will became a couple. Will was relaxing in his dollhouse one night, browsing Twitter on his phone when he heard his giant girlfriend’s voice from outside.

“Hey Willie, look what I got!”

Will got up and walked out his front door. He looked up at his smiling lover, who held some sort of box in her hands.

“What’s that?”

“Take a look.”

Helen lowered the box in front of Will, showing him that it was a Blu-ray for some anime.

“It’s the complete series for Kobayashi-san chi no Maidragon. It came out a few years ago and it’s one of my all time favorites. Want to watch it with me?”

This didn’t seem like something Will would ever want to watch. The box art had a very colorful and cutesy art style. He figured he would give it a try, though, if only to make Helen happy.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Great! Let me get changed into my pajamas. Go and put something comfortable on. We’ll watch it in my bed.”

Will nodded and walked back into his home. He took off his pants and underwear, and put on his pink skirt. He walked back out and saw Helen waiting for him , barefoot in her blue pajamas with one hand on her hip.

“You ready?”

“Yeah.”

Helen picked Will up gently with one hand. With the other, she opened the Blu-ray case and put the disk in her PS4.  She turned on the TV and console before climbing into bed. She unbuttoned the top few buttons of her pajama top, and placed Will into her cleavage.

Helen’s chest was very warm and soft. Will ran his hands across her plump breasts, taking in the feeling of her skin. He could smell strongly Helen’s sweet perfume and pleasant natural scent. Will’s penis became erect and he began slowly stroking himself under his skirt.

“Tell me when you’re about to cum so I can grab a tissue. I don’t want these pajamas getting stained.”

“Alright El.”

Helen navigated through the PS4 menus and started the first episode of the anime. It was in Japanese with English subtitles at the bottom of the screen.

“Hey, aren’t you gonna watch it in English?”

“What, you mean the dub? Hell no! True fans only watch it subbed.”

Helen playfully pushed her breasts together, smothering Will for a few seconds. She removed her hands suddenly, freeing Will and making her big tits bounce. Will gasped for breath and started to laugh.

“Alright, alright, we’ll watch it in Japanese!”

It felt great having his whole body enveloped by his gorgeous lover’s titflesh, but he didn’t want to suffocate.

Will continued to stroke himself, picking up the pace.

“Elly, I think I gonna cum.”

“Alright.”

Helen grabbed a tissue and held it in front of her chest. Will blew his load on it while he moaned and bucked in pleasure. Helen wiped the cum off his body.

“Thanks for not getting any on my clothes, Willie.”

“Thanks for letting me have such a good nut!”

The couple laughed at one another and continued watching the show. Will continued laying in the valley between her mountains. He loved feeling the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. 

Will enjoyed the show more than he expected. It was very strange, but funny in an odd way. One of the main characters was big titted, which was always appreciated. Helen was having a blast, laughing her ass off at most of the jokes and “aww”-ing at all the cute moments. This wasn’t a show that will would watch on his own, but watching it with Helen was pretty fun.

Will had relaxed a lot from his nut, and was getting drowsy. After a few episodes, he closed his eyes and fell asleep in his girlfriend’s chest. Helen looked down at his peaceful sleeping face. She cracked a huge smile and carefully reached over to her nightstand for her phone. She grabbed it and snapped a pic of her little boyfriend sleeping in her tits. After a few moments, however, her smile turned to a frown. She carefully picked Will up, laying him flat on her palm. She carefully stepped over to his dollhouse and lifted up the roof. She placed Will down on his bed and put the roof back on the house.

Helen still looked discontent. She paused her show, grabbed her phone, and walked downstairs into her living room. She began pacing around the room nervously, dialing a number on her phone. She held it up too her ear and waited, but got no response.

“Damn.”

She redialed the number. This time, they picked up.

“Hey, Sarah? I’m really sorry for calling you so late, but I need your help.”

Helen was on the verge of tears.

“I think I’ve made a huge mistake.”

Chapter End Notes:

Finished up the second story arc! I plan on doing one more before closing the book on Helen and Will's story. I have had so much fun writing about these characters! Again, I thank you very much for reading my debut. Please leave a review so I can know what you liked and what you didn't, if you feel so inclined.