- Text Size +

Will awoke to the sound of his cell phone’s alarm clock. He had it set for half past seven, and rose up out of his bed. He slept in a very fancy bed that Helen purchased for him, shrunk, and put in his dollhouse. Helen had her alarm set for eight, leaving Will with half an hour to himself before she woke up. He enjoyed sitting in his house while reading on his phone while listening to Helen’s soft, gentle breathing.

After thirty minutes, Helen’s bedside alarm sounded, and the girl began to wake up. She climbed out of bed, stretching her arms upwards with her eyes closed shut. Will thought that she looked so cute like this, with her frizzy bedhead, blue pajamas, and bare feet.

Helen yawned and walked over to the dresser that Will’s dollhouse was set up on. He stepped out the door to greet her.

“Good morning darling.”

She said in between yawns.

“Good morning Elly!”

Will had started calling her by this nickname, which she liked a lot.

Helen picked up a mint tin she had lying on the dresser, popped one in her mouth, and sucked on it for a few seconds. She then picked Will up in one hand and gave him a kiss across the face. This had become a morning ritual for the couple.

“I’m gonna have to go to the store later to pick up a few items we need. I shouldn’t be gone too long, is there anything you want?”

He remained in her fist.

“Hmm… nothing in particular. Could I ask one thing?”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Can you go in your Louboutins? I want to crawl inside of them after they’ve been worn.”

Helen rolled her eyes sarcastically, though she was happy to satisfy her boyfriend’s request.

“I suppose I can, you little perv. Didn’t that cross episode teach you anything?”

She winked at him. Helen found herself continually surprised at how far Will’s foot and shoe fetish went. It was practically an obsession. He pleasured himself to her feet and shoes several times a day. Helen never cared about what shoes she wore usually. Her wardrobe consisted mostly of stuff she picked up at random stores in her area; she was not the type of girl to worry about fashion.

Will, however had some pretty specific tastes. He loved high heels, and almost preferred seeing a sexy woman walk around in high heels than seeing her barefoot. In particular, expensive designer shoes really turned him on. The idea of using such an item as an object of sexual pleasure excited him greatly. Helen had been practicing her alchemy, and had gotten quite good at transmuting lead into gold. This gave the couple a practically infinite money supply. Helen amassed a large collection of all sorts of shoes that she wore for Will’s amusement. Many of them had price tags in the hundreds, or even thousands.

Helen wasn’t bothered at all by Will’s desires. She loved watching him be so happy, and loved that she could make him happy so easily.

“Thanks babe!”

Helen frowned a bit.

“Don’t call me babe. It sounds douchey.”

“Alright, alright. Thanks Elly!”

“That’s better.”

The two exchanged mutual smiles.


* * *


Helen got dressed for her shopping trip. She looked absolutely stunning, without even trying to. She had on a navy blue skirt that went down to just above her knees and a white, sleeveless top. It was pretty tight on her, and gave a nice look at her curves. Her feet were encased in the black, red bottom heels that Will loved oh so much.

She put the finishing touches on her black hair, fashioning it in her usual bob style. She saw Will staring her up and down with a silly look on his face.

“You look amazing Elly!”

“I appreciate your kind words, but I need to get the chores done. See you in a bit.”

Helen walked out of the room promptly while Will watched. His eyes were fixed on her feet. He was brimming with excitement at playing with her shoes when she got home. Just seeing her dolled up made him very aroused, but he suppressed the urge to jack off for now.


* * *


“You know, for such expensive shoes, they really aren’t made with comfort in mind.”

Helen mumbled to herself as she walked down the sidewalk on her way to the local grocery store. The shoes cost her a fat one thousand dollars, and she felt quite gypped. Helen would never wear a shoe like this for comfort reasons alone. And truth be told, she felt a bit embarrassed going out in public with such a flashy item on her feet.

“These were made to be walked in, right?”

Helen sighed. It would be much easier to just turn invisible, teleport to the store, teleport all the items she needed back to her home, then teleport back. Teleporting took a good bit of mana, though, and she wasn’t sure she’d have enough to get it all done. She mostly walked so the shoes would be properly “worn” for Will’s sake.

Helen was only half way to her destination, and her feet already really wanted to be out of these things.

“All these dumb sluts really put up with this just to sleep with guys? Why do men like these heels so much anyways?”

More of these thoughts ran across her mind before she arrived at her local grocer. She walked in, purchased all the usual items she needed, then stepped outside with her bags. She opened her purse, which had been fitted with a small pocket dimension that could store a much larger volume than the bag would usually hold. It sounds complex, but this was a very simple mechanism for even a beginner mage to rig up. She placed all her bought items in the purse before sneakily moving behind the store. She surveyed her surroundings to make sure no one was watching her. When Helen decided the coast was clear, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

“Dofheictheacht”

She muttered the Gaelic phrase in a hushed tone. Suddenly, her entire body, including her clothes and accessories, turned completely invisible.

She then visualized the place she wanted to teleport. She tried to imagine it as vividly as she possibly could, the sights, the smells, the sounds, all of it. She concentrated for several seconds.

“Téigh, téigh, téigh.”

She repeat the mantra again and again, before snapping her eyes open. She was relieved to see that her teleportation spell worked, and she was standing in the lobby of her favorite anime shop in downtown Cleveland.


* * *


While yes, they did really need the groceries, Helen had another purpose for going on her shopping trip. She had indulged Will plenty, and had been happy to do it, but it was her turn now. Will was going to do something to please her, and she couldn’t wait. She walked into the women’s vacant bathroom and deactivated her invisibility.

She trotted out of the restroom nonchalant and browsed the selection, getting stares from the many patrons of the establishment. She normally wouldn’t have liked this very much, but her mind was on one thing and one thing only: the fun she’d be having with her boyfriend this afternoon. 

Her face lit up when she found the cosplay section. She browsed the rows and rows of outfits, all of which she wanted to pick up at some point: a playboy bunny, a maid, vocaloids, anime characters,  any sort of moe or niche was catered to. She flipped through the outfits until she found the perfect one. When she saw it, she just knew she had to have it.

She brought the cosplay to the cashier’s desk. The cashier was a fat man with a ponytail and unkempt facial hair. All the time Helen wasted on internet forms made the word “neckbeard” pop into her mind, but she dismissed it in an effort to be less judgmental.

“Haha, I bet you’ll look real cute in this! Your boyfriend is gonna love it.”

The man snickered. Helen returned a wordless giggle, amused at how off his assumption was.


* * *


Helen took her stuff back to the women’s restroom, cast her invisibility spell, and returned to the backdoor of her local grocer. Morville wasn’t too far a distance from Cleveland, but it took a good bit of mana to teleport to and from. Helen needed a good nap to recover, but for now she had to walk her way back home. And in these uncomfortable heels no less! If Will knew what Helen was going through to satisfy him sexually, he would understand the magnitude of true love.

The walk back home wasn’t fun, but she made it. She counted the steps it took her to reach her bedroom on the upper floor, where her boyfriend currently resided. She swung the door open.

“Miss me little man?”

“How could I not!”

Will was ecstatic to see her again.

Helen walked over to him, heels clacking on the wooden floor. She picked him up by the back of the shirt with her thumb and index finger, holding him in front of her face.

“Listen Will, you had better really appreciate this, because I’m not doing it very often. These bastards really hurt you know!”

She pointed down at her shoes.

“Ah, it’s not so bad Elly, you just have to get used to it.”

“Hey mister! You don’t get to say, you never wore them.”

Helen gave Will a slight shake.

“Okay, okay, I won’t say that kind of stuff. I promise. Can I play with them now, please.”

Helen smiled.

“If it means I can stop wearing them, absolutely!”

She placed Will down on the ground in front of her feet. He was literally jumping with joy. She slid her left foot out, then her right. This felt so, so good. Her feet could finally breathe, and weren’t forced into an unnatural position for an extended period of time. Walking felt normal again.

Will ran up to the open cavity of the heel and dove in headfirst. His face smacked down on the tan insole of her left heel, and he was in immediate ecstasy. The shoes smelled like the material they were made from, mixed with the strong scent of Helen. They were very warm, and he could feel the perspiration from her feet on the sole.

He turned to face the toe region of the shoe, which is where shit really got started. Her toes had formed small depressions on the insole of the heel. Will ran his hands across them, feeling the craters left by her toes. The smell here was much stronger, leading Will to his breaking point. He began beating his cock harder than a roided up Barry Bonds could hit a baseball. He came within seconds, and he came a lot. The sole of Helen’s left heel was covered in streaks of his semen.

Helen watched this unfold while sitting on her bed. She was relaxing, letting her feet get some rest. Finally, she got up and walked over to the shoes.

“Done?”

“Yeah, I’m done.”

Will could hardly speak since he was gasping for breath.

Helen grabbed a tissue and bent down to clean her shoe, but Will stopped her before she could.

“Wait, Elly.”

“Yeah?”

“Can you not clean it up? I think it would be really hot if you wore these somewhere with my cum still in them.”

Helen looked at him quizzically for a few seconds before she burst out laughing.

“Haha, Willie! You are such a damn pervert!”

The couple laughed together while Helen bent down and picked Will up from out of her shoe. Her face turned a bit more serious, but not necessarily stern.

“Alright buddy. I’ve done a hell of a lot to please you over the past few days, so I think it’s high time that you reciprocate.”

Will became a bit afraid at what she might propose.

“I think it will be really fun, but your mileage may vary!”

Helen unzipped her purse, and removed the item she bought from the anime store earlier.