- Text Size +

A week had passed. Will had adjusted to his strange new life quickly, and he had a hell of a time doing it. Being abducted by Helen Pilate was the best thing to ever happen to him. He was living a life of unbounded carnal pleasure at the hands of a beautiful young girl who obsessed over him. Helen was happy to indulge his sexual desires, especially those involving her feet. She loved watching Will lose himself in lust over her feet, tickling her soles while pleasuring himself. Each orgasm felt better than the last, and he was sure he would never tire of how her warm and soft soles felt against his body. Helen loved having her own personal pedicurist. At Will’s size, he could paint her toes much better than anyone full grown. Will had yet to explore the rest of her body; he was content, at the moment, with her feet. He viewed the rest of her as a very exciting future endeavor.

His living situation was comfortable. Helen had purchased a fancy dollhouse for will to live in, which she kept in her bedroom. She used magic spells to shrink Will’s clothes and cell phone. Shrinking objects required a lot less mana than shrinking people. She placed a small void in the dollhouse’s toilet that would destroy any matter that entered it. Will was very appreciative of this sanitary alternative to plumbing.

“Just give the phone back to me when you need it charged.”

Will would hand her his phone, which she would regrow to full size.

“Huh, you can regrow stuff too?”

“Objects, yeah. But it’s a little trickier when it comes to people. I used spells to shrink material things, but only a very, very powerful mage could use this method on a human being. To shrink you I used a drug I transmuted in my basement. Alchemy is not really my area of expertise, but my dad is really good at it. I’ve learned a fair amount from reading his books, but I’ve yet to find anything about a regrowth serum. I’m sure it’s possible to make one though.”

“Makes sense.”

Will wasn’t disappointed at all to learn she had no method of regrowing him. He never wanted to go back.

“Speaking of your parents, where are they?”

“They live in Florida. A year and a half ago, I asked them if it was okay to live alone, being a very introverted person. They obliged, since they wanted me to get some experience living on my own, plus they wanted to live somewhere warmer than Ohio. My mom, who has no magic power, moved here from Brazil when she was a teenager, so she certainly had some adjusting to do! Before leaving, my dad transmuted a whole bunch of lead into gold. I have enough money to last me several lifetimes.”

“This just gets better and better!”

Will said with a huge smile on his face. Helen reciprocated.

“I am so, so happy to hear that!”

She picked him up gently, brought him to her face, and gave him a big fat smooch with her glossy pink lips.


* * *


Helen’s life had also been improved drastically after capturing her crush. Formerly a gloomy girl, she now felt much brighter, more energized. She woke up each day excited to spend time with her lover. Instead of coming home from school and mindlessly practicing spells until bedtime, she came home and relaxed with a nice foot massage and conversation with her boy toy.

This had all gone much, much better than she had hoped. Helen anticipated a struggle to break Will into his new role. She had daydreamed about different methods of punishment to keep him in line, but hadn’t needed any since Will was strapped to the crucifix. 

The couple had spent the week getting to know each other better.

“So, when you were normal sized, what kind of stuff did you do for fun?”

Helen asked Will one day while he massaged her feet on her coffee table.

“Well, I liked playing basketball with my friends. I was actually pretty decent for my size. I also played hella Fortnite.”

Helen laughed.

“Hahaha! Fortnite? Come on Willie, I thought you’d have better taste in games than that.”

“Hey, what’s wrong with Fortnite?”

“Willie, that game is for twelve year old brats who scream racial slurs at the TV when they lose! Couldn’t you have at least played TF2 or something?”

“That old ass game? People still play that?”

Helen scowled.

“Hey mister, I know you didn’t just say that!”

Helen pushed her foot down onto Will’s body.

“Hey, let me up!”

Will pretended to struggle, but he was really enjoying himself.

“Not until you apologize. We do not disrespect the classics in this house.”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry!”

“Apology accepted.”

She lifted her foot, letting Will continue the massage.

“I really didn’t think you were the gaming type, Helen.”

“Well, it can get pretty lonely here… sometimes you need something else to do besides practicing spells all day.”

“What other games do you like?”

“Hmm… I really like retro games. I started gaming on an older computer, so most of the new stuff wasn’t doable for me. I played a lot of Super Nintendo games on emulators, like Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Final Fantasy, that kind of stuff.”

“I don’t really know much about older games. What other stuff do you like?”

“Well, I love anime for one!”

Will was pretty surprised to hear this. Helen was a walking example of why you don’t judge a book by its cover.

“I’ve seen some Dragon Ball and Naruto with friends, but I’m not really a huge fan…”

“Come on Willie, those are normie tier!”

Normie-tier? What kind of strange language was this woman speaking?

“I like cutesy anime like K-On, Gochiusa, Wataten. Attack on Titan was pretty good, but I hate the Titan designs! They should have made them look like sexy girls instead of those big ugly freaks.”

“I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.”

“We have to watch some! You’ve got some catching up to do, you know!”

Will wasn’t particularly excited about having to watch anime, but he was looking forward to spending quality time with his girlfriend.

“Sounds like a plan!”

They smiled at one another.


* * *


Of course, things on the outside were not so peachy. The Liberman family was in disarray at the disappearance of their only son. The police were thoroughly stumped. It was as if he had just vanished into thin air. This kind of thing wasn’t unheard of; sometimes, people in residential areas just went missing without a trace. 

It was unlikely that the truth would ever get out, or that anyone would believe it if it did. Will felt guilty about abandoning his family, but his new life was fulfilling enough to make him live with it. 

        Helen was visited by the police. Investigators found out that he was supposed to visit her house to work on a project, and arrived at her door a few days after Will went missing.

“Hmm… looks like the police are here. They’re going to ask about you, I’m sure.”

Will sat cross legged in Helen’s outstretched palm.

“This should only take a second.”

Helen stuffed Will into the back pocket of her dark grey yoga pants. This caught the boy off guard. He had yet to have an experience with Helen’s ass, and he didn’t think he’d be having one now. The clothes she wore didn’t often show it off, but she had a very nice rump. It was a bit too nice though, since Will struggled to breathe inside of her tight pocket as she opened the door.

“Hello ma’am. Are you Miss Pilate by chance?”

The officer was an overweight, middle aged man.

“Yes.”

“Do you happen to know anything about a young man named ‘Will Liberman?’”

He held up a school yearbook photo of the boy she had in her back pocket.

“Yes.”

Her face was empty of any emotion.

“Well… could you tell us?”

“He goes to the same school as me. We were assigned to work together on a school project about the black widow. He was supposed to show up at my house a few days ago but never did. Stopped coming to school after.”

“So, you never saw him after class? At all?”

“No.”

The officer looked stumped.

“Do you mind if we look around this place a bit?”

“No.”

Helen definitely minded, but she wanted to free herself of all doubt from the law. The officer stumbled into her living room along with an assistant she didn’t notice prior. The assistant gave her a nod and smile, which was returned with a cold stare. The two paced around the room like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

They didn’t actually expect to find anything, and were just killing time. Helen wasn’t afraid; she had magically hidden the entrance to the basement, and nothing else in the place was noteworthy.

“Well, I’ve guess we’ve seen all we need to see. Sorry to bother you miss!”

The fat policeman waved goodbye and walked out the door. Helen locked it, made sure the coast was clear, then took Will out of her back pocket.

“So sorry, darling! I really didn’t expect them to show up, otherwise I wouldn’t have worn these pants!”

Helen got no response. She immediately became afraid.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no!”

If she crushed her boyfriend under her fat ass like this, she’d never be able to live with the shame. She placed a finger on his belly and felt a wave of relief wash over her when she felt his chest rise and fall. He was only asleep.

Helen took some deep breaths.

“Oh, thank god!”

Helen felt a strange substance on her finger. She took a closer look at little Will and realized that his pants were pulled down, and his abdomen was covered in semen. She took a look at her ass in the mirror and saw a small dark stain on the pocket will was kept in.

“Willie, were you masturbating in there? Jesus, you really are a horny bastard!”

She chuckled at the sleeping boy.