- Text Size +

With Will in one hand, Helen opened one of the many drawers to her desk. She dug around for a bit.

“Come on, where is it…”

She muttered to herself.

“Where did I put that damn thing?”

Will felt like a small child waiting for the doctor to give him a vaccine.

“Aha! Here it is!”

Upon seeing the device Helen had grabbed, Will’s blood turned to ice. In her other hand, she held a small wooden cross. It was perfectly proportional to Will’s small body. He immediately began squirming and writhing in her grip.

“No, no, no, please god no!”

“Calm down mister! It’s not going to be as bad as you think. Look at little closer.”

Helen held the cross in front of Will’s face. He noticed that it had velcro straps where his hands and feet would have beel nailed. There was also a footrest, similar to the design used by many orthodox churches.

“Did you really think I would I was gonna nail you to this thing? Come on Will, I love you!”

He didn’t say it, but Will had every reason to believe this woman was about to crucify him for real.

Helen held Will and the cross next to one another.

“Hmm… seems like I got the size right. Okay, here we go!”

Will didn’t even try to fight it. Helen pressed her thumb against his naked stomach while holding his back to the crucifix. She stretched out his arms, locking each in place tightly on the upper bar with the velcro. Will could do little more that wiggle them. She then held his legs together tightly, fastening the single piece of velcro around both ankles. His feet rested on the bottom bar, keeping his body lifted up. This way he wouldn’t asphyxiate, which is how victims of crucifixion actually died.

“Just one second…”

Helen took her index finger and ran it from Will’s calves upwards. Using her nail, she dug out his penis and testicles from between his thighs.

“Alright perfect! Don’t want you to get you cock and balls crushed!”

Helen giggled.

Will should have been afraid, but he felt a powerful sense of relief. Moments ago, he thought he was going to have to undergo barbaric torture, so he was more than happy that his body wasn’t in any pain.

“So, is this it? How long do I have to stay like this?”

“I’m going to set a fifteen minute timer here in a second, but there’s one thing I need to do first.”

Helen placed the cross on her desk. The was peg pertruding out the bottom of it, and a small hole on her desk. The two clicked together like legos.

Helen pulled a tall chair up to her desk. It was that kind of stool you might see in a bar or restaurant. When she sat her large rump on it, her crotch was level with Will’s body. She bent down and started unlacing her sandals.

“Alright, here we go!”

Helen leaned back in her chair and slammed her ankles down on her desk. The sudden sound scared the shit out of Will. She crossed her ankles, with both of her huge soles facing Will’s body.

Will was at a complete loss for words. He stared at the girl’s huge feet, each one much larger than his entire body. This was his first time seeing her soles, and he was absolutely enraptured. They were the same milky color as the rest of her, and they looked so plush and soft. He absolutely had to get his hands on them.

“Cat got your tongue, little man?”

Helen giggled.

“Let me down, let me down, Jesus Christ let me down!”

“Not so fast mister! The timer just started when I put my feet up. You still have fifteen minutes.”

Will’s cock was as hard as a Viridian Forest Metapod. Being placed in from of these feet for only a few seconds had sent him into goon mode. He began hyperventilating and making unflattering faces. He tried humping his pelvis out, but his erect cock just couldn’t quite touch her sole. He could come very close, but not close enough.

Will felt the heat emanating from them, driving him absolutely insane. He could smell them, too. They wouldn’t have smelt very much at normal size, but at one inch tall, will’s sense of smell was heightened. They had the smell of a hard working woman.

“Haha, I told you this was going to be tough!”

“No, no, you have to let me down, now, right now, you have to let me down, you have to!”

“Thirteen more minutes.”

Helen winked and stuck her tongue out. Will started up at her face with tears in his eyes and his mouth agape.

“Do you think they’re pretty, Will?”

Helen started to wriggle and scrunch her toes, making them almost touch Will’s face. This let him see her red toenails, which sent electric shocks through his mind.

Will began howling and crying hysterically.

“No, you don’t understand, you have to let me down! Now!”

“Hey, little man, I’m the one in charge here. You can’t be giving me orders like that!”

Helen rubbed her toes against Will’s chest for a couple seconds. He hollered like an animal.

“Put them back, please put them back, dear god please!”

“Eleven minutes left, Willie.”

Helen grabbed a small book and opened it in one hand.

“Guess I’ll catch up on some magic study in the meantime…”

Being ignored like this drove Will insane. He was screaming, gasping, writhing in his bonds. No matter what he did, he couldn’t get Helen’s attention away from her grimoire. As she was reading she began playing with her toes idly. It was subconscious, not even an attempt to tease Will, but it set his mind ablaze.

She took a break from her book to look at her stop watch.

“Just seven more minutes, Willie.”

“I’m halfway done I’m halfway done I’m halfway done”

Will repeated this mantra in his mind as he tried to remain sane.

Helen put down her book and started speaking to Will.

“You know, crucifixion is a pretty interesting method of execution. It wasn’t made to just kill someone, but to make their death slow and painful. Afterwards, their corpse could be shown off to scare other potential criminals into staying straight. I’m no Christian, but I find the account of Jesus’s death very fascinating. Could you imagine not just killing God, but killing him in such a gruesome and inhumane way? It gives me the chills!”

Will wasn’t paying very much attention to what she was saying. His mind was overtaken with primal, animalistic arousal. He had again been rendered less than human. He was the equivalent of a stray tomcat who needed to find a mate desperately. He said nothing, only heaved and moaned and sobbed.

Helen felt sorry for him, but she had to admit, it was pretty entertaining seeing a man being reduced to this sorry state. She didn’t laugh, but she felt like teasing him a bit.

“Willie, I’ll ask you again. Do you think my feet are pretty?”

“Yes yes yes yes yes. They are oh so beautiful and sexy oh god oh god please let me down.”

“Slow down buddy, you only have three minutes left.”

Helen wriggled her toes some more.

“You are so cute Willie! I really appreciate how much you love my feet. I’ve been complimented on many parts of my body, but this is the first time I’ve seen someone so in love with my feet of all things.”

Helen looked at her stopwatch.

“Alright Willie. You have two minutes left of your punishment. Before I let you down, I need you to agree to some terms, like when you sign up for a facebook account. First, you will love only one girl: me. Second, you will not try to escape, ever, under any circumstance. Third, you will obey me, and accept punishment if I deem it necessary. Now tell me, Willie, do you agree to all of these?”

“Yes yes yes yes I do please let me down please let me down.”

Helen smiled.

“I’m so happy to hear that. You still have about fourty seconds left on the stopwatch, but I think you’ve atoned for what you did earlier. Have a field day, little man.”

Helen snapped her fingers, and Will was freed from his bonds. He fell flat on his face before immediately picking himself up and running straight to her outstretched feet. He began doing everything that crossed his mind during those torturous fifteen minutes. He rubbed his hands, face, body, and cock against her soft and warm soles. He inhaled her scent deeply, and laid dozens of kisses on the bottoms of her feet.

“Hah! You’re really into this, huh?

Will didn’t reply. He made no sounds other than heavy breathing and moans.

“Want to play with my toes for a bit?”

Helen placed one of her feet flat on the desk. Will started kissing her red nails and rubbing his penis on them. He was in a state of pure bliss.

He returned to the sole of her other foot. He grasped his cock in his right hand and began masturbating furiously. While rubbing his dick on her sole, he exploded. He let out a very loud moan, and shot a ridiculous volume of semen on Helen’s left foot. He collapsed on the desk.

“It’s so easy to break a man!”

Helen thought to herself.

“Look at that mess you made! I ought to make you lick it up, but I’ll be nice this one time.”

Helen grabbed a tissue and wiped his semen off her feet and her desk.

“Well little man, did you enjoy it?”

“Enjoy isn’t a strong enough word!”

Will looked up at her, his face beaming. Helen’s heart melted at seeing him so happy. Will was the happiest he had ever been. He felt a euphoria that he didn’t know existed. He was going to spend his life as the beauty’s toy, and he couldn’t have been more excited about it.

“I love you Helen. I love you so god damn much!”

“I love you too, Will. I am so excited to begin our new life together!”

Helen wrapped her hand around Will, held him up to her face, and gave him a large kiss across the face with her pink lips.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading my story! This is my first time writing any sort of fiction, so if you enjoyed it even a little bit, that makes me very glad. I would love to hear your thoughts and criticisms, so please leave a review if you feel like it. Writing this story was so much fun! I am going to begin work on another story arc, so please stay tuned!