- Text Size +

Will awoke laying on his side on a wooden surface. Wherever he was, it was pitch black with no lights on.

“Am I on the floor?” he thought.

As he tried to get up to observe his surroundings, he realized that his arms and legs were bound by some kind of rope. He should have been afraid, but the bizarre situation he was in rendered him unable to think at all. 

After lying for a few minutes, the lights suddenly came on. These bright lights made Will jolt in his bonds, shutting his eyes tightly.

“Ugh, finally. I thought you’d never wake up!”

Helen’s voice was loud. Very loud. Will forced his eyes open and saw her giant face looking down at him.

Will let out a bloodcurdling scream from pure instinct. Every primal impulse was telling him to run, run, run, yet due to his restraints he could do no such thing. His mind was on fire from the adrenaline. Helen let out a giggle.

“Come on silly, what do you have to be afraid of? I’m not gonna hurt you, not unless you want me to that is!”

  Will was not in the correct mind state to process her words. In this moment, he was not a man, merely a cornered animal at the complete mercy of a larger being. He screamed and squirmed until his body and throat were aching. Helen just watched with a small smirk on her pink lips.

“Done yet?”

Will only stared at her wide eyed. So many disjointed thoughts raced across his mind. He had no idea which one to ask first.

“You really shouldn’t scream at a lady like that.”

Helen frowned and put her hands on her wide hips. 

“Especially one you just perved on like that!”

Will remembered why he was in this predicament to begin with: he passed out after smelling Helen’s worn shoes behind her back.

This realization scared him shitless.

“She’s going to kill me, she’s going to fucking kill me!”

The terror he felt must have shown on his face, because Helen immediately formed her lips into a wry smile.

“Don’t worry Willie! I’m not mad or anything. This was all according to plan. I guess I owe you an explanation.”

Will couldn’t help but notice her mouth as she spoke. Her pretty pink lips and set of perfectly straight, white teeth were a menacing sight at his size. His body could be ground into a disgusting paste if she so desired.

“Willie, are familiar with the term ‘Yandere?’”

Will continued to look at her like a deer in headlights.

“If you’re not, a ‘Yandere’ is a character archetype that you sometimes see in certain Japanese media, like anime or manga. They are usually young women who have an affection for someone else that’s so strong they would do anything to be with them. And I do mean anything! Even things that go beyond what would be considered moral by most people. To outsiders, the yandere seems like a cruel, insane bitch, but this could not be further from the truth. The yandere is not cruel; she is loving. Far more loving than any normal person can comprehend. When you love someone as deeply as a yandere does, there’s nothing that will stop you from doing what you believe is best for the one you care about. And sometimes, loving someone means you do things that are good for them, even if it’s not what they want in the moment. Willie, I’m sure you didn’t wake up today wanting to be shrunken and captured by  your classmate; I understand that. But you need to understand that this is the beginning of something beautiful for the both of us.”

Will was still deathly afraid, but he was begging to regain cognitive function.

“Willie, I’ve loved you for a while now. I can’t remember exactly when I fell for you, but not a day goes by when you don’t cross my mind. For most of my life, I’ve been uninterested in romance and sex. At the risk of sounding pompous, I’m aware of the effect my looks have on men. I have been asked out and hit on by more guys than you could possibly imagine. I get looked at pretty much everywhere I go. At first it made me uncomfortable, but I’m used to it by now. It made me callous and cold. I dismissed people as shallow creatures and receded into my shell. No matter how hot the guys that spoke to me were, I just couldn’t find a reason to date them. I would rather spend my time practicing my magic or watching television. I masturbated a few times, but that was mostly because I felt obligated to as a hormonal teenager. Not so much due to any genuine arousal. That was, until I ended up in the same class as you. I noticed you looking at me, my face, my breasts, et cetera. Normally I’m used to men staring me down, but I took note of you. At first it wasn’t much; I just thought you were quite cute. You might not be the most handsome boy on earth, but you have a very lovable face, like a teddy bear. I wanted to hug your small body tightly. I wanted to sit down and have conversations with you. I would sneak and listen to the talks you had with your buddies in class and outside of it. You were so funny! It contrasted heavily with the shyness you showed around others. I spent my days fantasizing about you. I would take candid pictures of you in class and outside your bedroom window. I’ve amassed quite the collection, I must say! I seldom masturbated before, but it suddenly became an obsession of mine. I would spend much of the day touching myself to thoughts of Willie. I can only hope that you were thinking of me while you did it last night! You seemed quite into it.”

Will was certainly feeling something. Calling Helen’s soliloquy “shocking” wouldn’t have encapsulated that absurdity.

“And I’ve got to say...”

Helen tacked on.

“You’re definitely better endowed than I expected!”

Will suddenly realized he was naked. This should have bothered him, but he had bigger things to worry about.

“You’re probably tired of listening to my speech and have many questions to ask, but I’m not quite done yet. You see, Willy, as the object of my obsession, I had to know everything about you. One day, in class, I got a hold of your phone while you had to help one of the teachers carry supplies. I unlocked it with the pass code I learned from watching over your shoulder. I had watched you masturbate outside your window many times, so I was very curious about the type of porn you were into. Looking at the stuff you had saved on your phone, I found many vanilla sex videos, but I found something else interesting: the amount of feet pictures! Even though I’m not much interested in sex, I was vaguely aware that some men were aroused by women’s feet. A bit odd, but harmless. When I found out you had this fetish, I was just giddy. It felt like I knew something very personal and secretive about the man I love so much. I knew then, that you were mine. I had the perfect plan to seduce you.”

Will had expunged all the fear from his system and was listening intently to Helen.

“I come from a long line of Mages, tracing back to pre-Catholic Ireland. I have spent many, many hours practicing my magic. I have become quite good at it. Before school, I cast a spell on the teacher to assign us to work together on an upcoming assignment. I won’t get into the nitty gritty of casting spells and making potions, all you need to know is that I made sleeping powder and a shrinking drug. I sprayed the powder all over my freshly worn school shoes. I knew that you would succumb to your desires if you were left alone with them, you horndog you! When I saw you passed out on my couch, I injected you with enough shrinking drug to make you one inch tall. I tied you up with some dental floss, placed you on my desk, and that’s how we wound up here! Any questions?”

Will thought silently for several seconds. This dump of information delivered quite a blow to his psyche. 

“Oh, by the way”

Helen interjected.

“You should be able to speak to me just fine. I put a spell on us that lets us hear one another clearly, even at very low volumes.”

Will cleared his throat.

“Well, if I can ask one thing…”

“Yes?”

“...can you untie me please? The floss is digging into my skin.”

“Okay, but you have to promise not to try to escape! If you do, I’ll have to hurt you pretty bad, and I really don’t want to do that!”

“Don’t worry. I’m not stupid, I know better than to defy a woman who could crush me like an ant in a second.”

Will surprised himself by how calm he was when speaking to this giantess. Listening to Helen’s confession had affected him greatly. Yes she seemed psycho. And, yes she seemed to have no moral compass whatsoever. However, Will was taken aback by her honesty and openness. How many people would have shared these morbid thoughts with a single soul? He also felt that he could claim no moral superiority over her. He can’t really accuse her of being a creep if was getting off from smelling her shoes secretly mere hours ago. After this talk, Helen didn’t seem like such an otherworldly being; she seemed, in her own way, strangely human. Perhaps too human. Despite the massive physical power difference between them, Will felt for the first time that they were equals.

Helen untied Will’s bonds before wrapping her soft fist around him from the armpits down. Will was taken aback by this. She didn’t crush him, but her grip was a bit too tight to be called comfortable. She held him in front of her breasts as she spoke.

“Now Willy, I’m very excited for us to begin our new life together, but there’s something we need to get out of the way first. Earlier, I told you that I was not mad at you for smelling my shoes, and that was the truth. However, perving on girls like that is completely unacceptable! I might not mind personally, but you cannot do those sorts of things, ever! So, I am going to have to give you a quick punishment. I won’t hurt you, but I can’t imagine it’ll be very fun. I really don’t want to punish you very often, so please behave!”

Will’s anxiety sprang up again.