- Text Size +

The school day was excruciating. The usual eight hours felt closer to twenty for poor Will. Each class period dragged and dragged, his thoughts tormented by his enigmatic classmate. Thankfully, he wouldn’t have to see her at school today, since he only didn’t have biology on Thursday, but this did little to ease his mind.

Each class ending was another nail on Will’s cross. He knew the time was drawing near. Normally, his classes couldn’t end quick enough, but today he wished they went on forever. He was jittery, neurotic, and couldn’t sit still. 

Finally, the bell rang to mark the end of seventh period American History. Will felt like a death row inmate who had just been called to the chair. He rose up on his shaky legs, gathered his things and began to exit the school building. He sent a quick text to his dad, telling him that he would be visiting a classmate’s house for a project, then proceeded to make his way towards Helen’s residence.


* * *


It wasn’t a long walk. Will’s hometown of Morville, Ohio wasn’t very big, and you could easily get wherever you needed to be by walking.

“I don’t have to do this.”

Will thought to himself.

“I can go straight home and never speak to her again.”

These thoughts ran through Will’s mind, but they were pure fantasy; he knew he needed this huge grade, and he would never be able to deal with the awkwardness of seeing Helen in class if he gave her the cold shoulder like this.

“Magnus Street…”

Will was almost at his destination.

“306, 307, 308…”

As the boy counted the house numbers, he heard an unmistakable voice call out to him.

“Hey! Over here!”

Will jumped a bit and turned his head towards house 310. What he saw there made his jaw drop.

Helen was standing on her porch with a brilliant smile on her face, waving at Will. She was wearing a white tank top with grey stripes. It was a touch small for her, making her already ample bosom seem even fuller. It wasn’t quite long enough to cover her long torso, and a few inches of her stomach, above the waist, were visible. Her bare shoulders, while feminine and pretty in shape, were large and broad. This made her look powerful. Her waist was very slim, and her hips wide. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that showed off a majority of her thick thighs and muscular calves. 

It took Will several seconds to take in what he was seeing. He stood staring, his mouth agape, before being snapped out of it.

“Well, are you gonna come?”

Helen said to him with a friendly look on her face. Will nervously began walking towards her house and up the stairs to her porch. He wasn’t man enough to look her in the eyes, so he hung his head as he made his way towards her. Upon doing so he saw something that caught his attention immediately: Helen’s feet.

Will was very, very embarrassed about his fetish. He knew that many men were turned on by female feet, but this did nothing for his anxiety. Perhaps his biggest fear was being “outed” as a foot fetishist.

Helen’s feet were perfect. It was as if they were constructed specifically to appeal to Will’s aesthetic sensibilites. They were on the larger side, but not huge. They had a nice satisfying arch and her toes were slightly long. Her nails were grown out a bit and painted a tastefully sexy blood red color. Will could tell all of this because of the strappy, dark brown sandals she was wearing. They had a slightly elevated heel.

Will stared at these beauties for several seconds before snapping his neck up, looking Helen in the face.

“Like what you see?”

She asked with a smirk.

Will’s face turned beat red instantly.

“She knows!”

He thought.

“She fucking knows!”

Will opted not to answer her question.

“H-hey! Hahah…”

“Come on in! I’ve been waiting for you!”

Helen motioned him onto her porch. Upon standing next to each other, the physical differences between Will and Helen were quite apparent. At 5’7.5”, Will was a touch short for an American male. Helen, on the other hand, stood at a solid 5’10.” Not overpoweringly huge, but certainly tall. Her skin was very fair and smooth. Will, being born of a black father and white mother, had a light brown complexion. His build was small for a man, and hers was large for a woman. Helen had muscle, and in the right places, fat. Will didn’t have much in the way of body fat or muscle; he was pretty much a twig. Other than them both having black hair and brown eyes, they couldn’t have looked more different.

Will felt intimidated by the large woman. Helen stood with her hands on her hips, looking down at him. She looked authoritarian, in control. She didn’t seem harmful or malicious, but she could definitely overpower Will if she wanted to. Will noticed that she was wearing a very sweet smelling perfume that wasn’t there yesterday.

Helen opened the door for Will and they walked into her home. Her house was pretty large, she must have come from a well off family. There were no cars in the driveway, so her parents probably weren’t home at the moment. Will didn’t know if he should be relieved or worried about this.

“Oh, hold on.”

Helen suddenly interrupted Will’s thinking while they stood in the Pilate family’s living room.

“I have to grab something from my room! Please wait here for a few minutes!”

Helen turned and ran up her staircase, leaving Will in the dust. Here he was, all alone in her living room with nothing to do but observe. It was all quite normal, really. There were tens of thousands of living rooms across the United States that looked exactly like this. However, one thing caught his eye immediately: Helen’s discarded shoes.

This was the first time in Will’s young life that he was alone with a girl’s worn shoes. They were the pair she wears to school: black, close toed shoes with beige soles. Her black socks were hanging out of them.

Will knew it was wrong. He knew how perverted and creepy this was, but he simply could not help himself. He debated himself in his mind before checking his surroundings thoroughly for any onlookers. He then proceeded to walk over to Helen’s shoes.

Will picked one up and felt the insole. It was still warm; these were recently worn. He took the shoe and held it up to his face, inhaling deeply. Smell was a part of many foot fetishists’ paraphilia, and Will was no different. The odor practically got him high. The warm shoes smelled strongly, giving Will an immediate diamond hard erection.

Suddenly, Will heard the upstairs door shut, followed by footsteps. He immediately threw the shoe back down to it’s original location, and sat down on Helen’s couch to hide his boner. However, before she made her way back down, He started to get drowsy, unusually drowsy. Within seconds he was deeply asleep on Helen’s couch.