- Text Size +

Despite his best efforts, Will’s experience with Helen wouldn’t leave his mind. He hadn’t spoken with her for more than ten minutes, but those ten minutes left him quite shook. He couldn’t focus on any of his studies at school, and he worried himself sick at home. He tried everything, playing video games, listening to music, taking a shower, none of it worked. After every attempt to keep her off his mind, she would creep right back in. 

Will tossed and turned in bed as his mind raced a mile a minute. Why did she act so strangely? So cold and menacing, then suddenly so bright and cheerful? And the spider obsession? And most of all, why did the freaky girl who I’ve never spoken with have my full address memorized? All these thoughts ran through his mind, one after the other until it was absolutely driving him crazy. 

So, in desperation, Will did the one thing he could think to do that would almost certainly let him get some shuteye. He wasn’t proud to do it, but will grabbed a tissue from the box on his nightstand, stuck his hand down his boxers, and started masturbating. He didn’t want to admit it to himself, but he was hopelessly attracted to Helen despite how intimidating she was. He couldn’t keep his young mind away from her large rack and pretty face. Her milky white, smooth, unblemished skin, which hadn’t so much as a freckle or pimple. Her body, so perfectly built that it looked as if Michelangelo himself sculpted it; it was just too much for Will’s adolescent mind.

It didn’t take Will long to cum, but his orgasm was very intense. He shot a impressive volume of semen into the tissue while his whole body bucked in pleasure. He writhed in ecstasy for several seconds, before ceasing all movement. He had learned how to stay quiet when pleasuring himself, but he couldn’t resist letting out a few small moans this time. His mind was freed of all thoughts, and he fell into a deep sleep.


* * *


“What the hell boy!”

Will slowly rose to consciousness at the booming voice of his father, Andre. It took him several seconds to begin thinking properly. 

“You gotta get your ass to school!”

Will had overslept by quite a lot. He had his alarm set to wake him up at 6:30, but the current time was 9:24. He had missed the whole first period, and about half of the second one.

Andre was a good and loving father, but he had little patience for nonsense like this.

“Get up! You should have gotten to school hours ago, and look at you, laying in bed jacking off!”

Will still had his hand down his boxers from the previous night. His faced turned beet red as he got up and started getting himself dressed for school. 

As he was walking there he remembered something very important: his meeting with Helen. Suddenly, he wished he had stayed home to face his angry father.