- Text Size +

Will pulled the green tee off of Helen’s body and threw it on the bed. Underneath, she had on that black bra that he loved so much.

“Take it off”

Will wasn’t about to kill the mood by awkwardly trying to remove a bra. He never thought to take the time to learn how the damn things work.

Helen obeyed, her cheeks still red and her face still flustered. She threw the bra on the bed, letting her chest hang free. From here, she knew what to do. She removed her white shorts and black underwear, which had a similar design to her bra. Both articles of clothing where dropped onto the ground at her feet.

For the first time, Will saw Helen completely in the nude. Before, he had seen enough to tell she was well shaped, but seeing her naked made him truly realize how beautiful her girlfriend was. She had the kind of body that would make one believe in god, since something as perfect as this had to be intelligently designed.

She had no hair outside of her head. Her pubic area and legs were so well shaved, the idea of any hair growing there seemed absurd. Her frame was large, with broad, well defined shoulders and clavicles. Her legs were long, thick, and muscular. This is probably how the ancient Romans envisioned Venus in their minds.

Will took in the sight with a big smile on his face. It was an infectious smile that Helen couldn’t help but shoot back at him.

The two grabbed one another’s naked bodies and began making out. It wasn’t very good kissing, they were both inexperienced after all, but that didn’t matter. They walked over to Helen’s bed.

Helen laid down on her back, and Will climbed on top of her. He wasted no time inserting his large and hard cock into Helen’s wet womanhood.

Helen had a very pretty pussy. Nice and tight. Will’s seven inch penis was big for his size. It had a perfect shape and curvature.

It took a second to get a good rhythm going, but once they did, the young couple operated as a single unit. Will thrust repeatedly into Helen’s dripping cunt, letting out a few quiet grunts and moans. Helen took him in, her long thick legs wrapped around his back. He couldn’t have escaped from her, even if he wanted to. She breathed sharply and moaned the whole time.

These sounds drove Will crazy. He could feel himself losing control, pounding Helen harder and faster. Her sounds, her smell, it was all too much.

Without warning, Helen orgasmed. It was very, very loud. Shortly after, Will also came. He filled her cunt to the brim with his warm seed, before rolling over on his back. The two laid there for a few minutes, gasping heavily. This was the moment their relationship had been building to since the start. 

Not long after the sex, the couple embraced one another. They laid motionlessly, just feeling one another’s naked bodies and listening to each other breathe. They laid like this for tens of minutes, before Will broke the silence.

“Hey Elly…”

“Yeah?”

“Get your ass down to the basement and cook up some more of that shrinking shit!”

Chapter End Notes:

Welp, that's all folks. I hope you enjoyed reading about these two characters. Not really much to say other than the usual: thank you very, very much for reading my silly little story. I had a ton of fun writing it, and I will 100% make more in the future (I think I already know what my next one will be like). Again, please leave a review to tell me what you did and didn't like, so I know what I'm doing well and what I need to work on. Writing this really taught me how much fun writing fiction can be! I think this will be a great new hobby for myself. Anyway that's all for me, I'll see you all later. Bye.