- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Will awoke one October morning. He had gotten a good night’s sleep and felt refreshed. One thing stuck out to him, though: the absolute dead silence of the house. Helen wasn’t a very quiet sleeper. She didn’t do much snoring but you could often hear her breathing, sleep talking, or moving. Will didn’t mind. He appreciated the background noise and found that it helped him relax. It was mighty odd then, that she wasn’t making any noise at all, thirty minutes before she’d normally wake up.


Did she go get some groceries early or something? Will went to see what was up. He walked out his front door while rubbing the last remnants of the night’s sleep from his eyes. As soon as he stepped out, he heard an ear shattering horn blare out at him, causing him to jump back and scream. He nearly shit his britches. Will opened his eyes and gazed upwards with a shell shocked look on his face.


In his stupor, the sight was hard to take in, but Will soon began to piece together what was going on. The bedroom was covered in colorful little decorations; posters on the wall, thingamajigs hanging from the ceiling, confetti. The posters all had some variation of “Happy Birthday” written across them.


“That’s right!”


He thought.


“Today’s my birthday, I completely forgot!”


The change in decor nearly distracted him from the elephant in the room.


Helen stood in the center of her bedroom, staring down at Will with her hands on her sides. She had a party horn between her lips. Will now knew what gave him his early morning shock.


Before he could say anything, though, his breath was taken away by her clothes. She was wearing a black playboy bunny outfit. She had the black, leather corset (a size small to hug her form better); fishnet leggings; a pair of floppy, black ears; white cuffs around her wrists; and a white collar with a black bow tie around her neck. On her feet were the same black, red-bottom heels that will ejaculated in a while ago.


Will was stunned. He always thought this outfit was extremely sexy, but it never occurred to him to tell Helen to buy one. On that note, he hadn’t told her his birthday, either.


“Having a stalker sure has it’s benefits, huh.”


He thought to himself.


Helen opened her mouth and let the party horn fall to her feet.


“Happy birthday Willie!”


Helen closed her eyes and clapped her hands together. Will grinned sarcastically.


“Thanks for the heart attack, El. Just what I wanted!”


“Hey, don’t be a dick. I’m trying to be nice to you!”


Helen pouted and folded her arms under her big tits.


“See this sexy outfit? Don’t you like it?”


Helen leaned over to the dresser where Will stood and used her biceps to push her breasts out. Will’s dick hardened in his black boxers.


“Hell yeah I like it.”


“Awesome! Let me go grab my little man’s presents.”


Helen turned around and walked out of the room to grab Will’s gifts, heels clacking rhythmically on the wooden floor. Will liked watching her fat ass bounce with the cute little cotton tail on her corset.


A few moments passed, and Will heard the click clack of Helen’s expensive high heels grow louder. She walked back into the bedroom with the shrunken presents in her hand. The giant cutie walked over to Will and handed him a small package.


“Here’s your first.”


Will took it and tore the wrapping off. He didn’t know what he expected, but it certainly wasn’t this; in his hands he held the exact same bunny outfit that Helen was wearing right now.


“Isn’t it great! I can’t wait to see you wear it, it’ll be so cute!”


Well, okay. He wasn’t displeased with the gift, he liked wearing outfits for his girlfriend.


“Yeah, I like it. Thanks El. What else you got?”


She handed Will another package, which he slowly unwrapped. The boy cast a strange glance at his present: a frilly french maid outfit, the kind you might see at a themed cafe in east Asia.


“Haha, this one’s gonna be great! I want to buy you a little tea set for dolls. I could take so many beautiful pictures!”


Will was, truthfully, a little peeved that all his gifts were seemingly bought for Helen’s enjoyment instead of his own; but when he saw her big, grinning, stupid face, he couldn’t help but smile.


“Haha, thanks. Tell me when you get the set for the photo shoot.”


“Oh I will, trust me! Here, here’s the last one I got.”


She handed him his next gift, which he promptly tore open. He was very surprised at how different this one was from the last two. In his hands, he held a very nice looking laptop.


“Woah… this looks really neat.”


“Yeah, I did some research and found out about this. It’s just about the best thing you can get on the market as far as I can tell. Just give it to me when you need it charged.”


“Thank you so much! Seriously!”


“Haha, no problem. Remember, I can transmute as much lead into gold as I want. We could make the Rothschilds’ fortune look like peanuts by comparison!”


The couple laughed. Will was having a great birthday, but the best had yet to come.


“Alright darling, are you ready for the cake?”


“Oh yeah, the cake! Let’s dig in!”


“I’ve got a special cake for you little man. I think you’ll enjoy it very much! Give me just a second.”


Helen walked out of the room while Will put his new computer inside of his dollhouse. He walked back out on the dresser and waited for his girlfriend to return.


Before too long, he heard the clacking of her louboutins again, and his head perked up. His jaw dropped when he saw what she meant by “cake.”


Helen’s chest was slathered with white icing and brown cake, which she had packed between her tits. She picked up Will and held him close to her chest.


“Dig in honey!”


Will immediately began licking her chest. The cake was good; very good, but he was more enamored with the tits. His cock had been hard since he woke up, and now was a pretty good time to stroke it. He pulled down his boxers and started jacking.


“Hey, you might wanna wait. You don’t want to cum and lick it up by accident, the white icing looks pretty similar you know!”


Will didn’t reply. He only kept licking and beating his meat. He soon came and fell back down on her palm.


“Haha, was that all that you hoped it would be?”


Helen ran a finger across her chest, scooping up the icing and some of Will’s cum onto her finger. She put it in her mouth and sucked seductively.




* * *




“Ugh…….”


Helen groaned.


“If I knew the cleanup would be such a pain in the ass, I wouldn’t have went all out like this!”


Will felt bad that just watching her, but there wasn’t much he could do at his size. At least he got something pretty to look at. Helen was still wearing her bunny outfit, though with her heels removed and the cake wiped off her bust. She painted her toenails black to match the outfit, which really turned Will on. He beat off watching her ass, breasts, legs, feet, and face as she cleaned up the bedroom.


Helen packed all the birthday shit into a black bag.


“Phew, almost done…”


She started to take the bag outside, but stopped to grab her phone first. Will had fallen asleep after masturbating.


She walked onto her front porch and threw the bag into the garbage. She didn’t care too much if she was seen by the neighbors, but it was fucking cold out here! She ran back in, quick as she could.


Helen went into the downstairs bathroom. She shut the door, and turned on the shower. Hopefully, this would make enough noise that Will wouldn’t hear her. She took her phone and dialed a number before holding the phone against her cheek. She was squatting down with her back against the door.


“H-hey… Sarah? This is Helen.”


She let the person on the other line speak before continuing.


“Y-yeah, I don’t want to rush you, but please get it done as quick as you can. It’s killing me inside, Sarah. I’m feeling so guilty I can hardly bear it.”


Tears formed at the edges of her deep brown eyes.


“Y-yeah I know…”


She spoke in between sniffles.


“I’m asking you as a friend who really needs help… thank you so, so much. You really have no idea what it means to me.”


“Bye, Sarah.”


Helen hung up, and continued weeping in the bathroom.