- Text Size +

     One of Mason’s favorite ways to spend time, especially with his family, was playing video games. It was one of the only things they could do where someone’s size wouldn’t put them at an advantage or disadvantage; as long as you could operate a controller, you were on even ground with everyone else. So when Skye got home from soccer practice one day and saw Mason on the couch playing Mario Kart, the first thing she thought was that she wanted in.

     “Hey, can I join after this cup?” she asked, shrugging her backpack onto the table and tossing her gym bag to the side.

     He’d just finished a race, and tossed his mini-sized joy-con aside in a huff; in the last few moments of the race he’d gotten hit with a blue shell, and gone from 1st to finishing 5th in just a few seconds. “Yeah, I’m not even gonna finish it though,” he grumbled, picking the controller back up and quitting to the main menu.

     “Why, cuz you can’t even beat the computer?” she smirked, grabbing her own controller from near the console.

     “It was 200cc,” he argued. “And I’m not used to playing as Toad.”

     “Oh, right,” she nodded, but rolled her eyes. “Cuz everyone knows that the character you pick is super important in this game.” She crashed onto the cushion next to her brother, causing his own spacious seat to shake a little.

     “That’s what the wiki says!” he insisted.

     “You’re reading internet guides for Mario Kart? How can you manage to be such a nerd at this game… and still suck at it?” she teasingly wondered.

     “Fine…” he mumbled. He selected the two-player option for another round of 200cc races, prompting a look of confusion from his sister.

     “Wait, I thought we’re gonna do multiplayer?” Skye asked, her tone changing from mockery to surprise. They normally liked to play online, since the game was more fun with other people.

     “Not if you’re gonna say I suck at the hardest league in the game. At least I held 1st place for awhile, I bet you wouldn’t even be able to stay in the top 3 for more than five seconds.”

     She knew that backing down would effectively mean that he’d won the argument, so she shut up and sat back on the couch. “Fine with me,” she said, shrugging his decision off as if she didn’t care. Although she wasn’t actually confident in her ability to win; she’d just been teasing her brother and now had dug herself into a hole.

     Once the race started, neither of them said a word. Mason was still in the frame of mind to want to win, but Skye was just aiming to do better than him. If he got 12th but she managed 11th, she’d still be ecstatic. Her actual placement wasn’t as important to her as its relation to her brother’s.

     The first race went OK. Mason got 5th place again, and Skye was right behind at 6th. She was a bit annoyed, but since there were four races in the cup, she knew she could still easily catch up to him. The second race didn’t help though; Mason had improve up to 4th, but Skye got stuck at the same 6th place spot. But the third race really messed with her. 

     She started off fine enough, but as the race wore on longer, she kept falling further behind. Even the golden mushrooms were barely any help when she kept falling into pits and driving into walls. And the worse she did, the more frustrated she got, which would in turn cause her to mess up more and keep the cycle going. By the time the race ended, she’d just barely managed 8th place, while Mason was all the way up in 2nd. It wasn’t even close.

     “Don’t worry,” Mason said, grinning up at her victoriously, “there’s still a chance you can win with the last race… as long as you get 1st somehow and I get like, last place or something,” he laughed. As if that would ever happen. “Plus I’m doing even better than when I was playing single player! Maybe you should join me more often,” he joked.

     She clenched her jaw and shot a look at him. “Maybe you should shut the fuck up,” she said angrily, and then hopped her butt from her cushion over to the next, landing squarely on where Mason was sitting. It took not even two seconds for the boy to go from being off guard and unsuspecting of his sister to getting completely buried beneath her ass. Even though his sisters would teasingly sit on him all the time, it was still infrequently enough that he seldom expected it. Her aim had been pretty accurate too, since he ended up getting squashed right in the middle of her butt crack, encapsulated by his little sister’s round ass cheeks, that from his size seemed to shake just from sitting down. Even though Skye and Mikayla never sat on him for very long, Mason still had a mini heart attack every time it happened. It was unnervingly warm and almost impossible to breathe, but even worse than the near suffocation was being completely immobile. Unable to even move a hair. For those brief few seconds, he felt like every muscle in his body had vanished and he was frozen beneath a glacier of ice. He couldn’t think of anything more humiliating and aggravating than any time one of his family members would crush him somehow. 

     But Skye knew better than to sit on her brother for more than a few seconds, so she stood back up again and allowed him to gasp for breath. As she did, he couldn’t help but look up and notice her butt from “afar.” Her ass is kinda cute… when it’s not fucking sitting on me, he thought. Even though her soccer shorts were fairly loose, she was fit enough that her curves were still evident underneath the material. But as soon as he had the thought, he tried to shake it off. It wasn’t the first time he’d had that thought or similar ones, although he never felt good about it. Considering his mom and sisters comprised of more than 99% of his human interaction, it was understandable (psychologically) that he’d eventually developed lustful thoughts about them. He was a horny teenage boy, and they were the only ones around. That was part of why he ached to go out in the real world more often though.

     Skye decided that she wanted a bit of distance from her brother if she was gonna focus on the third game. She knew it was pretty much impossible that she’d win the whole cup, but calling it quits without seeing the challenge through to the end would just make her a sore loser. So she got onto the floor and lay down on her stomach, swaying her legs back and forth behind her, readying herself for the last match. After waiting for a few moments, staring at the highlighted “Next Race” button on screen, she grumbled and pressed A to continue since clearly Mason wasn’t going to for whatever reason. “Pay attention,” she told him.

     But her brother was looking all around him on the couch cushion. “Wait, I can’t find my controller,” he called back to her, prompting Skye to groan and pause the game, letting her head fall to the floor with frustrated impatience. “Well, don’t sit on me next time and I won’t have to waste your time trying to find it,” he added, detecting her moodiness, to which Skye just rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything. His sass made her want to sit on him again just for good measure, but she was too lazy to get up.

     Since they didn’t seem to be anywhere around him, he glanced to her ass, and could just barely make out the little red joy-con contrasting against the black fabric. It was so small that it had gotten wedged in the seam on the back of her shorts—meaning it was right in the middle of her butt cheeks. “Oh, nevermind, I guess you have it,” he sighed.

     “Huh?”

     “It’s stuck to the back of your shorts,” he replied. “Can you get it for me?”

     “Nnnnnnope,” she chuckled. “You have feet, get it yourself.”

     “I don’t wanna climb on your butt, Skye,” he bit back. “Stop being so immature.”

     His sister ignored the comment and shrugged, “Then I guess you’re just gonna lose. Ooooh, and if I already know you’re gonna get last I guess there’s actually a chance I could pull this off,” she smirked, unpausing the game to let the intro cinematic finish playing. The screen faded to the view of all the cars lined up, and as soon as the first beep of the 3-second countdown sounded out, Mason caved in to her demands.

     “Alright fine, pause it!” he yelled, so she did as he asked and stopped the game again for him. “I’ll do it.”

     Skye chuckled again and propped her head up with her elbow. “You got one minute, or until you get the controller back, whichever comes first.” Evidently she didn’t want to wait around for him to climb back up the couch after retrieving his controller, so he set off running towards the edge of the cushion. 

     Skye began humming the Jeopardy theme song as she waited for Mason, not caring too much about her one minute timer being exact since she’d given him enough time and knew he’d reach it. “Second time this week,” he quietly grumbled to himself, having to jump off the edge of the couch and stretch his limbs out like a cat so he could safely land on the carpet. As soon as he’d touched down, he got back onto his feet and jogged over to his sister’s thighs. So many years of having to climb things as a tiny person had at least given Mason pretty great upper body strength, so climbing up the side of her shorts wasn’t much of an issue. The smooth material was a bit hard to hold onto, but he didn’t rush things and was able to scale up to the top of her leg without falling. And then he jogged atop her thigh over to her butt, pretending he was just traversing some random terrain and not the rear end of his younger sister.

     Skye always got a bit of a kick out of making Mason climb various parts of her body. Partly because she thought climbing a massive body sounded like it might legitimately be fun, but also due to the feeling it gave her. It was kind of a mix of pride, power, and excitement. But whenever it involved an area like her butt, the feeling came on even stronger. Although this time ended up being a bit different; just as she was faintly detecting the slight sensation of Mason jogging on the top of her cheek, he suddenly tripped and fell into her crack.

     His 3 inch height was small, but still big enough to have a tiny bit of weight behind it. Enough that when he toppled in between her cheeks, he caused the lightweight fabric to slightly stretch in the direction of her indentation. Just enough for Skye to notice. But that was all she needed to get an instant buzz out of it. And then her older brother struggling around in the claustrophobic space as he tried to stand up just made the buzz stronger. It tickled her. Sent a cool chill through her. He was heavy enough to cause a tease, but not enough to really get in deep. As she realized this, she suddenly had the urge to just reach back there, stick her fingers against his back, and press him all the way in and truly squeeze the boy between her tight cheeks. Transform the tickling sensation into something more… excitable.

     But I can’t do that… she thought. Or at least, I shouldn’t do that. But she felt inclined to do something. Since it felt like Mason had regained his footing and grabbed the controller, she immediately unpaused the game. “Wait, I’m not ready yet!” he called out, but his minute was up and he’d gotten his controller back. Within two seconds of Skye unpausing the game, the race was off to a start, so Mason didn’t have time to climb off his sister. He was standing over her crack, with each of his feet planted on the slant of each of her cheeks to keep him upright. He tried to focus on the game, but now that he wasn’t in a rush anymore, his mind started to feel distracted by his sister’s butt again. He wanted to glance down, just to get another look at it from up close while she wasn’t looking. He quietly imagined what it might be like jumping on top of her bare ass cheek—not as bouncy as a trampoline, but not as hard as concrete. Soft and barely squishy for someone his size.

     As they turned into their second lap, Skye suddenly flexed her left glute, causing the whole cheek to shift a bit with the muscle, and then unflexed it as she flexed her right. “Fuckin’ stop!” Mason yelled out as he struggled to keep his footing, but his anger only made her giggle and try to flex even faster. He  tried to hold his balance, but it was too hard for him to do while also concentrating on the match, and he ended up falling into her crack again once one of his feet slipped up.

     That familiar tingly feeling rushed through Skye again as she felt Mason’s shrunken figure tease the space between her cheeks for a second time. So she kept flexing her butt’s muscles, keeping him from climbing out and forcing him to just sit awkwardly in the narrow space above her crack while trying to keep up with the game. Mason thought she was trying to sabotage him, but she hardly even cared about the game at this point; she was just wanted to feel her tiny brother’s body against her ass.

     Mason was smiling towards the end of the third lap, seeing that Skye was far from 1st and knowing there was no way for him to lose now. But just as he was nearing the end of the race, he felt Skye’s shaking glutes pause for a moment, and then a loud and sudden burst of air flew into his face. He was immediately hit with a rotten stench, and closed his eyes like the smell might cause him to tear up. Even though it had been a warm blast of gas, it made him cold with disgust.

     “AHHHH!” he yelled out, instinctively scrambling backwards as the up-close smell of his sister’s fart caught him off guard. Since her butt curved downwards, he ended up tumbling out of her crack and falling onto the floor between her legs. Skye erupted into laughter, a high-pitched shriek carrying throughout the room as she giggled like a madman at having farted so close to her older brother. From her perspective, it had felt like her fart was so strong that the wind pushed him over. She rolled to the side, her stomach convulsing from how hard she was laughing. It took her half a minute to recover from her hysterics, and then she stood up with her hands on her hips, grinning wildly down at her little brother as she saw the look of revulsion still on his face. With a contented and happy sigh, she made her way to the kitchen to get some water, tossing her controller onto the couch. 

     “At least I still won!” Mason yelled out to her, trying to feel good about his victory.

     “Yeah, alright,” she chuckled. “Good game.” But it was clear she didn’t even care anymore. She’d had a kind of victory of her own, and some random video game challenge paled in comparison to how it felt way to achieve what she had over her brother.