- Text Size +

“I cannot wait for the day when we get a new manager who’s a woman!” An exasperated Mikayla slammed the front door as she got home from work, announcing her ires with living life as a barista. “I hate men,” she also added, throwing her keys on the floor and pointedly not giving a fuck about the future Mikayla that would need to remember to pick them back up.

Mason was startled to see her home already, and froze on the couch as she made her way into the living room. He was still trying to avoid her because of his nightmare, but was starting to get more comfortable with mingling in the rest of the house while Mikayla was at work. Clearly though, that comfort had been ill-advised. 

“I didn’t wear a bra to work today, which Nathaniel decided was ‘inappropriate.’ So he fucking sent me home early,” she explained in a grumbling tone, answering both of the questions Mason was about to ask. “He didn’t even notice til after I took my lunch, cuz I’d taken my apron off and suddenly it was ‘super obvious.’ If it was so obvious though, why didn’t he fucking notice for the first five hours of the day?!” Her brother glanced up at her to see what the fuss was about: she was wearing black yoga pants, but those weren’t anything out of the ordinary for what she wore to work. Neither was the black tank top she had on, although by her own admission, the lack of a bra she had on underneath wasn’t an approved part of the coffee shop’s dress code. As huge as ever, her tits bounced more than they normally did as she walked across the house, and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. He was already annoyed that she’d come home early (he couldn’t decide if that was her fault; her manager might’ve been the one to send her home, but she instigated the issue in the first place), but now, seeing her strut around in something that caused his dick to stir, his annoyance turned to anger instead, and he fumbled with his pants to conceal the evidence of his horny irritation.

Since Mason was sitting in the middle of the couch, Mikayla set her aim for the area to his left, crashing onto the sofa with so much gusto that her little brother’s little body literally bounced into the air. “What the fuck?!” he grumbled, hastily climbing to his feet to keep himself from rolling down the cushion’s gradual slope towards the side of her thigh. “Be careful…”

“Well don’t sit in the middle of the couch next time then,” she shrugged, and poked him as soon as he was standing again, giggling as he got knocked right back over again. He ground his teeth together and was about to retort that he didn’t expect she’d come home early, when she continued, “So you wanna do anything? I’m kinda craving like, Mario Kart or something.”

He shook his head but didn’t look up at her. “That game’s kinda boring.”

“OK well… you have other two player games though? I’m assuming those aren’t boring.” She was only met with more silence. “You wanna see a movie?”

“Nothing good out.”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. It wasn’t just that she was bored; after seeing Mason and Skye hang out yesterday, she was jealous for some of her own one on one time. “I could take you to the mall again, or—ooh, what about that car I got you? I could help you build it!”

Mason remembered the prior day’s events too, and the awkward moment when Mikayla had walked in on him and Skye. The realization struck that she probably just didn’t want to feel like the odd one out, so even though he was reluctant to hang out with her, he obviously didn’t hate her. “Alright,” he sighed.

She lowered her outstretched palm to his level, but seeing her hand rush towards him made the shrunken boy take an uneasy step back. “That’s OK,” he said, “I’m… uh, more in a walking mood, kinda.” His sister chuckled, instantly assuming he was joking, and picked him up anyways. As she jumped up from the couch though, he started complaining and yelling at her to put him down, which she just figured was Mason committing to the bit. It was only after she arrived in her brother’s room and set him on the floor as she sat down, that Mikayla realized he was actually being serious. “What the fuck was that for!?” he yelled up at the humongous girl.

“Um… are you asking why I picked you up—like I’ve done literally twenty million times before—instead of letting you waste ten minutes walking here on your own?”

“Yeah, I am,” he replied defiantly. “I didn’t consent to you picking me up.”

Her initial scoff at his reply evolved into laughter. “You didn’t ‘consent?’ To being picked up by your sister, that’s what you didn’t consent to?” He nodded and crossed his arms; by now, Mikayla thought that Mason was acting so out of the ordinary that she went back to wondering if he was joking with her. Although given his mood when she’d come home, that didn’t seem to be a likely possibility. “Are you okay dude? You’ve seemed to be in a bad mood ever since the second I walked through the door.” She didn’t know the reality was as literal as she’d phrased it.

But Mason didn’t let her in on the details. “I just don’t like people doing things to me without my permission. You normally hold your hand out; even if you don’t say it out loud, that’s how you ask for permission. And me saying that I’ll walk instead means I didn’t consent.”

Mikayla felt like he was being condescending, and she glanced away, part embarrassed and part annoyed. “Then sorry I guess, I just thought you were joking cuz your response made literally no sense.”

“Well I wasn’t.”

“I’ll try to remember in the future that you hate people helping you out.”

“Good.” He turned to face the unopened box by the wall. “Now let’s just build this stupid thing.” Mikayla didn’t know whether Mason was just having an extraordinarily bad day or if he was specifically angry at her for some reason (there’s no way he’s this pissed off just because I picked him up, she thought), and she had to fight to keep herself from crying. One tear made it out though, which she quickly wiped up before leaning over Mason to grab the box and open it for them.

As they got to work on assembling the car, Mason ended up having more fun than he had initially expected, although he felt like he couldn’t let Mikayla know that. And in turn, she was more frustrated than the box had advertised she’d be. Supposedly the device was supposed to be a fun way for tinies and regular people to work together to build something, but the only set of tools provided were for Mason. As an example, the kit contained an electric drill, but the closest Mikayla ever came to being able to use it was when she delicately pinched it between her thumb and pointer finger, and then used one of her long nails from a finger on her other hand to press the trigger. But that setup made her feel clumsy, and she couldn’t actually screw anything in that way. In the end, the best way for her to help was simply by holding things in place. That wasn’t very fun though.

After an hour, she was starting to get bored, and was looking for more ways to have fun with Mason—even if it was at his expense. After one instance where she quietly watched him for a few minutes, he asked if she could hold a panel in place while he went to fetch a long, cylindrical rod that he was supposed to screw to the side of the panel. She held her thumb against the component, but then waited for him to turn before she offered, “Oh, I can do both for you!” He didn’t protest at first, but once her shadow overcame him and he turned around, he saw Mikayla’s body leaned over with her boobs coming straight for him. He should’ve ducked, but seeing her cleavage (especially without her bra) made him freeze, until her breast collided with him and knocked him over. But Mikayla knew what she was doing, and had purposefully aimed to try and get her nipple to knock into him. Feeling him brush against it through her shirt, even if for such a brief moment, sent a tingle through her body. Mason could tell that it had been her nipple that hit him, but he didn’t know that it was on purpose, so he kept his mouth shut when she retreated again, her thin tank top now sporting a pair of pokies that he assumed had been his inadvertent fault. “Oopsy daisy,” she giggled, and he turned back to the car to try and get his mind off of her tits.

Another several hours passed, with intermittent snack breaks sewn throughout, before the pair of siblings were finally almost finished with Mason’s car. They still had to install the battery-operated motor, and even after that it wouldn’t be completely done since it would still need to be painted and detailed (two jobs that Mikayla definitely couldn’t help with). But the main frame of the intricate toy was fully assembled. Mikayla picked it up to get a closer look, inspecting the work she and Mason had done together with a smile. “I still think it’s like, so cool that they make things like this,” she commented, as her brother watched her handle the automobile with ease. “Feels more flimsy than I was expecting though. I don’t know if we got a cheap brand or if they all feel like this, but I feel like I could break it just by squeezing it in my hand.” She chuckled, and set it back down on the floor in front of Mason. “Here, get in and I’ll push you around.”

The tiny boy didn’t move, and as he stared at the “flimsy” car, he imagined himself in it as Mikayla squeezed it between her fingers. Not the Mikayla in front of him though, but the Mikayla from his dream, the massive, evil, naked Mikayla without any regard for human life. Although even though he knew that had just been a dream, it was hard for him in the moment to see the difference.

“Dude, aren’t you gonna try it out?” she asked, confused as to why he was just standing and staring at it. Since he wouldn’t even respond to her, she reached toward him to put him in the car herself, but the giant hand flying at him seemed to snap him out of it and he jumped backwards, exploding at his sister for trying to violate his boundaries again.

“What the fuck!?” he yelled, repulsed by how close her hand had gotten to him. “Were you not fucking listening to me talking about consent earlier? I’m not your fucking toy, Mikayla!”

She withdrew her hand and sat stunned, like she’d just accidentally killed him, and her mouth hung open in worried surprise. Her eyes grew watery again, but this time she wasn’t able to keep from crying. “Why are you so scared of me?” she asked quietly, trying to maintain a relatively stoic face despite the tears staining her cheeks.

Mason avoided eye contact and scoffed, “I’m not scared of—”

“Something is clearly wrong,” she continued, hugging her knees to her chest as if his cold demeanor was literal and assaultive, and she had to huddle into a ball to keep warm. “You’re never like this. I’ve just been trying to hang out with you and be nice, but I feel like you hate me.” Mason glanced up at her, and felt remorseful over how he’d been behaving. I guess she’s right, he realized, she’s hardly done anything wrong today. “It seems like you’ve been avoiding me or something for days, and…” She remembered what had happened several days ago at Bayview; “Is this because of what happened on Sunday when I came to pick you up?”

Before he could even finish determining whether or not he wanted to answer truthfully, his mouth decided for him. “Yeah, a little.”

“So you have been avoiding me then? Just cuz of… that? I didn’t even think it was that big of a deal.”

Mason bit his lip and hesitated over whether he should reveal everything, but it was obvious that Mikayla was upset, and that she cared about him, and the better part of his brain convinced him that she didn’t deserve to be lied to. “That’s what started it I guess. But… I think the biggest reason is because of a nightmare I had later that night. And I haven’t been able to forget it.”