- Text Size +

Later that afternoon, Mason realized that he’d have to rent a hotel if he wanted to stay the night in Bayview, so he texted the sibling group chat to ask if his sisters could come back to pick him up. Skye had homework she had to finish though, so Mikayla headed off on her own. When she arrived back at the facility, she noticed that the lobby closed early on Sundays for normal-sized people, so she had to wait outside until Mason came out (which he told her wouldn’t be right away since he had to walk everywhere himself).

Not knowing how deep inside the building her brother was, she sighed and leaned against the wall, watching the sparse amount of tiny people coming and going. With her conversation with Skye still on her mind, she bit her lip daydreamed while watching the cute little cars and bug-sized groups of people. But since it was the end of the day, they were few and far between, so she eventually resorted to browsing TikTok while she waited.

After a couple minutes, she noticed just in the edge of her peripheral vision, there was a tiny person standing behind her down by her feet. Initially thinking it was Mason, she perked up and turned around, but realized it was some other guy. Except the stranger wasn’t going anywhere like the other tinies, or even moving; with his head craned back, it seemed as if he was just gazing up at her. 

“What are you staring at?” Mikayla asked, a somewhat moody tone evident in her voice. But he didn’t respond. Narrowing her eyes, she wondered if the guy was OK. “Helloooo?” she asked, squatting down to get a better look at his face, and he stumbled back as an alarmed expression overtook him. He looked around the same age as her brother, and his brief panic made her smirk, but even though he seemed a little scared, he didn’t retreat. Maybe he just thought she was hot? Or he needed help for some reason. “You okay dude? Were you trying to get by me or something?”

The tiny swallowed, as if he had hoped he wouldn’t have to actually confront her, but now that she was clearly focused in on him he felt compelled to speak. “I— uh… yeah, I j…ust n-never…” he stammered. “I’ve seen— I mean I’ve… never seen um… a big…”

“A big?” Mikayla asked before he could finish his sentence. “Like, you’ve never seen a big, like someone like me you mean? Is that what tiny people call normal people?” She chuckled at the name, although considering she often called Mason a tiny she figured it seemed appropriate. “Or…” she trailed off, looking away in thought. “You’ve never seen a big… a biiiig…” 

She glanced back at him. “I feel like that’s a pickup line, I just can’t tell what it’s, like…” She paused as she looked at him, and realized his confidence was clearly way off base from where she’d expect it to be for someone trying to hit on her. She hadn’t even considered the literal meaning of what he’d said; her subconscious had thought of it as so insane that from the get-go she’d tried to figure out what he might’ve meant instead. The idea that someone with as rare of a condition as a tiny person could have gone their entire lives so sheltered that they didn’t even know what a normal person was like—it wasn’t even something she’d really thought about. “Wait… are you actually serious?”

The guy quickly nodded, glad to be asked something he didn’t have to verbally answer.

“Like, in your entire life, you’ve only ever seen other tiny people?”

Another nod.

“Not just that you’ve never met someone my size, but you’ve never even seen, like even from afar or out a window or something, you’ve honestly never seen someone my size in real life before?”

Sheepishly, he scratched his head, like she was humiliating him without even realizing it, but nodded one last time.

For a few seconds, Mikayla was too stunned to know what to ask next. But she could see in his eyes, his tiny little pebble-sized expression, that he was telling the truth. “Wouldn’t that mean you’ve lived in Bayview your entire life? How is that even possible?”

“Um… well… my parents are just like me…” he said, avoiding eye contact from the girl staring at him with unwavering attention. “And… they think it’s too dangerous outside of the city… but today was my 18th birthday, which means I don’t need a legal guardian to leave anymore… and they said if I’m gonna go outside, I should go during the day, cuz it’s dangerous at night. And to wait til after the lobby closes. So the bigs leave. And then I could see the world first without having to run into anyone… like you…”

Mikayla looked around; she hadn’t taken notice of the empty parking lot at first, but she really was the only normal person there. “So I’m the first giant you’ve ever seen. In your entire life,” she mused, looking back to the tiny for confirmation. He nodded his head, and her heart started to beat faster as she thought about what that meant and put it into perspective. 

A few months ago, Mikayla had met up with a guy from Tinder, and after the date went well and she headed back to his place, she learned that he was a virgin. As soon as he told her, the idea of having sex with him suddenly seemed a lot more special and important to her. She hadn’t considered losing her own virginity that big of a deal once it had happened, but being on the other side of the coin was different. It was the realization that he’d essentially chosen her, and that he’d always remember their night for the rest of his life, just like she’d always remember her own first time (despite how mediocre it was). Ultimately the sex with her Tinder date had been, unsurprisingly, not very fulfilling to her physically. But what had ultimately made their encounter exciting overall was the knowledge and realization of what she was to him.

That was how Mikayla felt towards this tiny 18 year old: she was the person he was losing his “B-card” to (B meaning Big, of course). For the rest of his life, he would always remember this moment they were having right here, the first moment he’d ever set eyes on someone as gigantic as her and truly realized just how helpless and small he was in the world. Except the difference between him and her Tinder date was that all those months ago, Mikayla had essentially given the other guy the best sex of his life—since it had been the only sex in his life. Whereas with this little man at her feet, Mikayla was the biggest giant he’d ever seen in his life, because she was the only giant he’d ever seen in his life. And, as was more relevant to her fetish, she also realized that she was the most terrifying thing he had ever seen in his life. More than any tiny she’d ever met before, to this man, Mikayla felt truly and incomparably powerful.

A smile dawned on Mikayla’s lips as she thought about her unique position over this guy. “So then, as your first ‘big,’ what do you think?” she asked, her eyes shining fiercely as she huffed in her chest and looked down at him with an air of teasing superiority.

“You’re so…” he stuttered, gulping nervously. “I didn’t think you’d be so… h-huge.” Mikayla rested her head in her hands and leered over the boy with a smile on her face, crinkling her nose over how pathetically cute he was. “It’s hard to… believe it…” he mumbled, yet found himself unable to look away.

“Awwww,” the giant 22-year-old cooed. “Well it’s hard to believe for me too, except for how tiny you are.” He blushed, which just spurred her on even more as she grinned. “And honestly, how fragile you guys are too!” The man took a step back nervously, his breath shaky, as Mikayla beheld him with an obsessed look in her eyes.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Mason was exiting the building, and it obviously didn’t take him long to spot his behemoth sister crouching down nearby, facing away from him. As he walked over to her though, he could see through her legs that a fellow tiny was standing in front of her. From where Mason was standing, the man seemed completely dwarfed by Mikayla’s ass squatting over his head, even though it wasn’t technically above him. 

“I’m sure an inch is a lot to you guys,” his sister continued to say, “but I don’t think you realize just how little it is to people like me. Like… you’re 3 inches, right?” She shifted her position so she was only crouching on one knee now, and extended her other knee out a bit, lifting the front of her foot up while keeping her heel on the ground. “See that?” she said, pointing to the space under her shoe. “I don’t even need to take my foot off the ground to fit 3 inches underneath it. I could literally just be tapping my foot to accidentally step on you,” she chuckled. “Or my hand?” She lifted her hand up sideways, ignoring the fact that he was anxiously sidestepping away from her towards the wall. “I’m pretty sure my hand is about 3 inches wide too, so someone like you could fit right in my palm,” she said, tapping the center for emphasis. “And then—” With a sudden motion, her fingers swiftly clenched into a fist. “—you could be dead in a second.” To strengthen her point, she squeezed, the muscles in her wrist and forearm flexing as her skin briefly turned white.

The man was next to her now, hugging his back against the wall and watching her for any sudden movements as he tried to safely scurry on by her. “I… g-gotta go…” he weakly announced. “My parents are ex…pecting me b-back… please…” After making his plea for innocence, he turned away and started sprinting as fast as he could manage.

Mikayla swiveled on her heel and watched him slowly dash past, rolling her eyes at the notion that he could actually escape someone her size. “Seriously? You just met me and you already wanna leave?” With a laugh, she finished pivoting towards the man and started reaching out to grab him, but then noticed Mason was standing nearby, staring directly at her. “Oh, hey” she said, withdrawing her hand and pursing her lips awkwardly. “I thought you were gonna text me.”

Once the other guy reached the door, he threw himself inside and collapsed on the floor, sprawling on his back and sighing with relief while panting out of fear and exhaustion. Mason glanced through the window with a concerned look, and then focused his attention back on his sister. “What the fuck were you doing?”

“I was just talking with him,” she insisted. “He came up to me first, I didn’t even touch him!” she whined defensively.

“Why’d you talk about stepping on him and squeezing the life out of him then?” he asked, more assertively this time.

“I was just teasing him, I didn’t think he’d get so scared… I tease you all the time!”

“Yeah you do, and even I get scared,” he argued back. “You literally lowered me into your mouth a week ago like you were gonna eat me and I nearly shit myself.” She giggled at the memory, but that just made him even more mad. “It’s not funny! You’re my sister and he’s just a stranger.”

“OK, whatever, I’m sorry,” she grumbled. “I just got carried away, I was bored and impatient cuz you were taking forever,” she added, as if it was somehow Mason’s fault for inciting her behavior in the first place. “Now do you wanna go home or what?” She held out her hand for him to step into, and for a moment he didn’t move, continuing to glare up at her. Clearly she didn’t actually feel apologetic, but since she was right about not having actually done anything, he figured it’d be better to just drop it rather than piss her off. Stepping onto her hand, she sighed and lowered her defenses, standing back up to take him to the car. On the ride home, she asked him about his day to try and lighten the tension, but even though he talked with her, her encounter with the stranger stayed at the forefront of his mind.