- Text Size +
Story Notes:


A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The advent calendar – Day 13 (Foot Crush)

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Giantess, Shrunken Man, Chase, hunt, feet, stiletto, crush implied, hard crush

 

 

Danielle looked at her large advent calendar. In each specially sealed compartment was a surprise for her. 

 

Her sister sent these to her every year. These special and very expensive advent calendars. Danielle had a dark history at this time of the year. A dark history with men. What better, her sister thought, than for her to try some physical therapy. 

 

She had been gentle at first over the years, but now she got quite creative. They were just objects for her pleasure now. She was still gentle sometimes, it depended on her mood. 

 

She dug her long fingernail into the door marked by number 13… unlucky for some. 

 

Compartments 1 - 12 were already open. She had opened them and extracted the occupant from each compartment and had her way with them. 

 

Today she was up for a bit of a chase. She popped open the compartment door. It opened with a little hiss as the mechanical systems deactivated, the sealed, self sufficient and self regulating chamber ceased to be. 

 

Danielle pulled the door open with her index finger and looked inside. 

 

There was a very pleasingly athletic blond man inside. Perfect. 

 

She wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and peeled him out from inside the chamber. He was still drowsy from his hibernation.  

 

She carried him out and, very loudly with her stiletto shoes, walked across her living room floor. 

 

She picked up an ice cold glass of water and holding him by his hips she plunged him headfirst into the ice cold water. 

 

The tiny legs spasmed and then waggled wildly. She didn't hold him in long, just 2 seconds. Enough to wake him right up. 

 

She lifted him out and examined him briefly. He was wide eyed and alert. 

 

She squatted down and placed him on the floor, then stood up again to look down at him, hands on her hips. 

 

"Right little man," she started in a confident and powerful tone at the tiny terrified face that looked up at her in awe. 

 

"I'm going to count to 20 and you're going to run, I'm going to chase you and hunt you down. If I catch you I'm going to crush you under my foot. Are you clear?" 

 

He collapsed to his knees and started begging her to spare him and not do this. 

 

"Tough luck little man," she interrupted without even listening. "I know where you've come from. My sister uses a special service you are all convicted rapists and sex offenders. So now you're going to pay…"

 

He shouted for forgiveness. 

 

"One," she shouted out. He continued begging. "Two," he begged with even more intensity. "Three," she lifted her foot up in front of him, levering it on her stiletto heel, he started to doubt himself and look around. "Four," he turned and started to run. 

 

Danielle watched him run with a grim smile. 

 

She continued to count until he had made some distance across the floor, he was a sly one he was heading for her drinks cabinet which had been quite hard to extract people from beneath.

 

She got to 15 and he was quite close to the cabinet.

 

Surely he didn't think she was going to give him a chance did he?

 

She started walking, breaking the rule she had told him, so what? 

 

She crossed the room towards him, enjoying the sound of her shoes on the hardwood floor.

 

*

 

Reg was panting, his lungs were burning but he was nearly there, nearly under the cabinet and safe. 

 

He heard "15," being shouted out, and then heard loud booming footsteps. The loud click and clack of heel and toe of the giant stiletto shoes crossing the floor. The ground vibrations grew more prominent under his bare feet as he ran across the wooden floor. 

 

"Lying bitch!" He growled and looked behind. He shouted as he looked in horror, his eyes widened, she was fast; she had already crossed the room.  

 

She was only a few giant steps away from him. 

 

She was giant, towering above him. She wore bright red stilettos, the crazy woman was making a power statement. 

 

She wore a bright red corset which pressed his cleavage up into a large double mound, her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders. Her makeup was prominent but elegant. Her glossy lips gleamed. 

 

Her hands swung easily at her sides, her neatly polished nails glistened in the light of the room. 

 

She wore tights with garters and suspenders connected to laced panties. 

 

He froze in shock, awe and lust at the beautiful woman approaching him. She was breathtaking, especially due to her huge size exaggerating her features. 

 

Survival mode kicked in and he turned and ran again. 

 

He could feel her feet clomping down behind him, mere footsteps away and he still had a metre to go to get under the cabinet. He powered with his arms and he burned through his thigh muscles. His lungs were on fire. 

 

A shadow loomed over him, dimming light around him. The shadow was the shape of a foot, terror and adrenaline soared through him. Sweat poured, his brain was reeling in a close to death experience. 

 

A giant stiletto suddenly stomped down sideways in front of him. Horizontal to him, he uncontrollably slammed straight into the toe of the shoe.

 

He had been expecting to be trodden on. 

 

"Too slow little man, you're no athlete, too long incarcerated for your crimes I presume," she spoke down to him with bitter hatred. 

 

With both hands resting on the glossy toe of her shoe, he looked ahead. He could try and jump the shoe and run the last half a metre. But she would surely be able to catch him. 

 

He turned and looked up at her, unsure of what to do. 

 

She was standing tall, looking down at him with disdain. 

 

"Your time is up little man!"

 

He panicked and went to jump but her toe lifted slightly and flicked towards him, striking his midsection hard and sending him flying between her legs and behind her. 

 

He landed with an 'oof' he was stunned and winded, lying on his back and creasing over in pain. Her toe had really whipped him hard and struck him with such confidence and power. She had held nothing back. She was practised at this. 

 

He looked up at her from the ground, his eyes were watering from the winding. 

 

She turned very slowly and deliberately. She was taking a grim pleasure from whatever this was that was happening to him. She looked down at him with such a dark hatred he didn't know what he had done to her to evoke such emotions from her. 

 

He didn't know that she knew his criminal record. She knew his past. It was provided with each of the tinies she was sent.

 

She completed her turn. 

 

Lifted up her left leg until her firm thigh was at a 90 degree angle to the floor. 

 

He saw the underside of her stiletto and a new lighting flash of fear crashed through him. 

 

He started to crawl backwards, whimpering pitifully, he lifted himself up and crabbed backwards on his hands and feet. 

 

Her foot simply tracked him in the air like a circling Eagle hunting its prey. 

 

Without another word, and with final sight of her glowering green eyes, the giant foot slammed down towards him. It was the size of a car to him, but it was relatively much heavier than a car. 

 

The force of her stamping foot was such that it left nothing to chance. She slammed her foot down right on top of him. 

 

It resulted in a crunch. 

 

Reg, the rapist and murdered of multiple women proven by forensic evidence and suspected of a handful more disappearances, was killed through a modern form of capital punishment. 

 

Danielle had performed her civic duty perfectly and she also felt a brief release of satisfaction as she ended the life of another villainous person and spared the world of him. 

 

She crouched down, unbuckled her shoe, lifted it up to go and clean it up and grab some wet wipes. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support.I will be releasing different sections of this story for different parts of the fetish:

vore

pussy insertion

pussy crush

panty entrapment

boob crush

anal insertion

and more...


I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription