- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I managed to write down another chapter this week, in the end, so here's the ninth !

Chapter 9 – Into the lion’s den

Matthew sighed. He would soon leave the hospital. The implant was truly doing wonders, and Christina was a huge help. Even if for reasons he wasn’t sure were safe for him. But for a former gang-member who should have died at the hand – sort of – of his boss, nothing was truly safe. The fetishistic Small at least seemed to have his well-being at heart, instead of just her profit. And what he had said to her had driven her to overdrive.

“You’ve done incredible progress, but you should take your time, Matthew” sighed a voice, startling him.

He lost his balance and fell on the padded ground, grunting a little. Somehow, he hadn’t heard the Small nurse approaching. It was disconcerting, but perhaps it was simply that he had been too focused on his attempt to walk. Even after almost a week, he was still not able to prevent his legs from wobbling wildly. It was extremely frustrating, he had never remained ill that long, after all.

Even for someone like him, who had to avoid the hospitals usually, he had made use of Gigantopia’s incredible technology several times. And he had always been healed back to full health in a day, two at most. Andrea truly had made a number on him, and he grinned his teeth in frustration, even as large fingers coiled around his body to lift him back to his standing position.

“Moon to Matthew” chuckled Christina. “You shouldn’t push yourself so much. I still need to finish preparing my home for you, you know?”

“Th-tha-thanks, but-ut I’d I’d like to to to be ab-ab-able to wa-aa-lk soon!”

He looked up at the Small, enjoying the view her crouching position gave him. She was truly busty. Not fat like Andrea but absolutely stunning. Her long dark hair only highlighted the paleness of her face and he wondered dimly if parts of her body that almost never saw the light would be even paler, or if all of her skin had this milky taint he found surprisingly enticing – perhaps because she was very much into him?

Somehow, it made his continued stuttering more useful – and even more frustrating. Christina wanted someone to cuddle and protect, and his inability to speak normally now clearly pleased her. It was definitively something he could use, to get away from the cops – his nurse had told him that they had came back but had been denied access on health grounds. But it also made him feel less like a man, more like a cripple, and it was hard to accept.

“Don’t worry, you’ll have all the time you need. I won’t let those very rude officers come in your way, I swear!”

She beamed at him, and Matthew felt bad about the whole thing. He needed to make sure Andrea still believed him dead, of course, but using Christina like he did wasn’t exactly stellar behavior. He bit his lower lip, worried. What if she realized he was using her like that and didn’t really felt like building something long term with her? Even if he was discovering he loved being dominated by the 20 meters plus woman, it was altogether another thing to live with her long term!

“I-I Kno-o-ow. But but I wan-wan-want to do my be-be-best!”

She didn’t coo, but Matthew could see it endeared her to him. She was breathing faster and deeper, and her cheeks reddened. It made him feel even weirder. He had given in into her fetishes and it had pleased her a lot – and even he had taken a lot of pleasure in it, but it had been the spur of the moment. It felt strange to elicit that sort of reaction with something as basic as a short phrase.

“That’s wonderful Matthew. I’m really proud of you. I don’t think I’d be able to be as brave as you if I was in your shoes. Perhaps there is a lot more to learn from Normals than most Small would believe.”

“We we-ee are bet-bet-better tha-a-an you gi gi give us credit fo-o-or!” he almost shouted, but joyfully – it was exhilarating to impress a Grown, after all.

She chuckled and continued to look at him adoringly. And perhaps a little more than that, he realized when he smelt something and blushed. She was aroused, and considering how she was crouching over him, with her legs partially open, the smell was really easy to notice. He shuddered a little when his body reacted to her carnal lust – it seemed as if she was able to puppet him into sexual submission quite easily.

“You know… I think I’ll rush things up at home” she moaned softly as he saw one of her hands, larger than he was, snaking between her legs as she looked right at him. “I want you just for me Matthew. I want to take you like you asked me…” she continued as his jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes bulged.

She was moving her panties out of the way of her nurse skirt, revealing her cavernous pussy. It wasn’t shaved, instead covered in a thick forest of black pubic hair, which gave it a threatening look. And her enormous fingers parted it open to reveal her feminine cave, were they entered with ease. It was Matthew’s breath that was ragged and shallow now, as he looked at her touching herself with bewilderment.

“I’m so tired of just my fingers, Matthew” she whispered, her voice law and seductive as she continued to pleasure herself. “I want you inside of me. I want to mount you, to use you, to be your lover, your mistress… your goddess, perhaps?”

It was both hot and terrifying and all Matthew could do was gasp. He was really fingering herself hard now. Wasn’t there cameras here? Surely she’d be caught and would have to face at least some form of censure from her superiors? Should he try to stop her? He didn’t want her to have problems because of him, after all! But she seemed to be so confident, with a large grin, as she moaned softly, touching herself in public right now.

“Don’t worry about the cameras, sweetie. I know where they are and where to stand to block them entirely. All they can see is me talking to you. They won’t see me giving you this little show. Or the reward you will give me” she finished as she removed her fingers with regrets. “Still, climaxing would be a tad too risky… Now lick.”

She extended her fingers toward him, and Matthew realized that they were truly glistening with her juices. It was thick and the smell was almost intoxicating. And if he did what he was told to do, he’d feel even smaller and pathetic compared to the towering bombshell nurse. But there was something in her eyes that made quite clear her order wasn’t up for debate. And a part of him she had awakened wanted to give in. He wanted to give in, period.

It was obviously shameful, to lick the juices of a woman who had just masturbated in front of him because his weakness aroused her so much. But when her fingers truly were in front of his mouth, just a tad too high for it to be comfortable for him, he started licking. Try as he might, he couldn’t even convince himself that it was only a long game to be safe. It was hard to pretend he could have refused if he had truly wanted to, when he knew deep down he was hers.

“That’s good, you’re doing good Matthew” she sighed softly. “It feels good, doesn’t it? Better than anything a little girl your size could give you, I bet. I have such a sweet nectar.”

Matthew couldn’t deny she was telling the truth. He had given head to a few of his exes, and it had never been too much to his licking. The taste was always too strong, too rough for him, even if he did always his best to give them pleasure nonetheless. But Christina’s was different. Perhaps it was because she was a Small. He knew their physiology was a little different, and not just when it came to their size.

Not that he had ever focused on the matter. He had always been positively terrified of the Growns. Even before what had happened to him, he had dreaded one of those overgrown bullies crushing him into paste under their feet. There was absolutely no way for him to take them on, after all. He was weak, in more ways than one, and he had known it since forever. But somehow, it was now something he could leverage.

“It-it’s ve-e-ery go-go-good” he replied, as he licked her fingers once more. “Bu-bu-but I don’t don’t thi-thi… think I ca-ca-can clean them a-aaa-all.”

“It’s fine, you don’t have too” she cooed, as she fished a handkerchief, white with a pink watermark, even if he couldn’t quite read what was written. “It was really gentle of you to humor me. But now you need to rest, Matthew. Only a few more days and we’ll go home, sweetheart.”

“An-an-and you’ll le-e-e-et me-e ro-ro-roam arou-ou-ound you your house-se-se?”

“Of course, silly!” she chuckled. “Why wouldn’t I? It’ll be your house too. You’ll just not be able to get out without me, because I don’t have Normal sized doors, but I’m sure it won’t be a problem for you, right? And if it is, well I’m sure I can afford to have one or two put in place. But why would you want to leave our love nest, right?”

“Ye-ye-yeah!” he replied, doing his best to sound enthusiastic.

It was unnerving how she seemed to toe the line between gentle and borderline unstable. There was something in Christina that put him ill at ease at time. She had clearly no idea why he’d even want to get out by himself. But perhaps it was just because she had seen him at his worst state and felt it was dangerous for him to be outside alone. And she wouldn’t have been wrong about it, of course.

If his former gang members ever discovered he had survived, Andrea would do everything in her power to silence him. There was no ifs and buts about it. He had seen too many snitches – or even just suspected snitches – being dealt with before to have any illusion about it all. Andrea was ruthless and while violence had to be kept at a low level in Gigantopia compared to other places of the world, a disappearance here and there went largely unnoticed, and everyone knew it!

“Wonderful! Then I’ll leave you alone for a moment Matthew, I do need to attend to other patients… even if none is as cute and gentle as you!” she chuckled as she got up.

Matthew gasped. It was still strange to see someone as massive as she was standing so close to him. He was very near her right foot now and as he looked up and up, he realized he barely cleared her ankle! He revised his estimation of her size. She had to be among the tallest Smalls, near or at 25 meters tall! It was… it was insane. And she was one of the smallest Growns, he had to remind himself.

“Liking what you see?” she laughed as she walked over him – literally over him. “Still, remember to be careful dear, I can’t well see too well things that stand below waist level when they are very close.”

She patted her large chest – in fact, it was even huge and Matthew’s eyes couldn’t help but look it up. She was absolutely stunning and he wouldn’t mind being nestled between her mounds, he realized, to his own surprise. Usually, he was more attracted to petite and slim women, after all. But before he could say or do anything, she moved out of the room, leaving him alone on the floor.

“Wha-wha-what have-ve you got-got-gotten into, Mat-tt-thew?” he wondered aloud, as he got up with some difficulty.

He sighed loudly. It was far too late to get cold feet now. He had had an opportunity to at least preserve himself. It was better than nothing.