- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just finished Chapter 10, so i thought, why not share one more ? I hope that whoever is still reading like it :) !

Chapter 7: Respite

Laure desperately tried to make her hair looks proper and primed instead of the tangled mess it had devolved into during the day, looking herself in the windows of an empty office building. It wasn’t an ideal mirror and the streets lights made for a poor night vision anyway. If she had been a Small, or God forbid, a Normal, she doubted she’d be able to see herself – then again, had she been a Normal, she’d have been far below the lights, so perhaps she’d have seen herself better anyway.

“Come on girl, focus” she chided herself, gently slapping her own cheeks. “You just need to go and see Dragos. Nothing out of the ordinary, just you meeting an old friend – an old friend you’re too shy to confess to it all.”

If any of her police officers had been able to see her when she tried to interact with Dragos, she didn’t doubt that they’d have been bemused. Every time she so much as thank about the little man – little for her, according to him he was quite tall for a Normal – she mellowed out to the point of feeling weak in the knees. She wanted to confess to him, to finally be relieved of her worries, but she just couldn’t do it. When he looked at her with his amused grin, ruffling his black hair with his fingers…

“Anything wrong officer?” mocked a voice which startled her.

She knew it was him long before she swirled around, ignoring the fact that she hadn’t even gotten out of her uniform to pick him up – she was simply too worried for that anyway. She was ready to sternly retort that he shouldn’t mock a member of the force who may well have been in active duty, especially not the Commissar, but his amused grin and cocked eyebrows were enough to prevent the words from coming out of her mouth.

“Well? Cat got your tongue?”

“Hi Dragos” she replied, feeling quite dumb. “I- uh, I just wanted to, you know, see you is all. We haven’t talked to each others in ages!”

“Two weeks and three days, I didn’t count the hours” he chuckled.

Two weeks, three days, seven hours, twenty-two minutes and running, mused Laure, who had been counting them, doing her best to contain herself and never look too obsessed with him. She had read too many sob stories of couples breaking off because one partners was simply too clingy to the other. She forced herself to not always be bothering him. But things have changed, she realized.

She needed to make her move, tonight.

“So…” he started, tilting his head a little, but she cut him off.

“Would you go out with me? As a date, I mean.”

She almost spit the words so fast that she worried he wouldn’t have understood them. And indeed, for well near five seconds he stood still, as she fidgeted, feeling suddenly insecure because of her size, her curve, the strange color of her eyes which made most Normals feel in danger when she was around. Then she saw his face turning a bright red and his usual confidence seemed to melt away as he looked her in the eyes.

“You want to date me? But… you… you’re super pretty and famous and all, you could have someone way above my league! I’m just…. Just a barista. A small one, at that. Well, not a Small, but you get me and… uh, yes, I want to date you but”

“I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time, and I was always too afraid to act and now, well, I realized I couldn’t wait any longer.”

She almost – almost – revealed what drove her to change so drastically so fast, but she was still professional, she knew better than to share news of an ongoing investigation with him – or with anyone outside the police officers she truly trusted. Plus, it could only do him harm that there was a Giantess maneater outside – and she still hoped her witness had been wrong, that what he had seen hadn’t happened.

He stuttered, looking up at her with bulging eyes as if he had never even thought about it all. He seemed utterly stunned and it made her laugh. It was a strange reversal of their usual interactions, where he teased her for being so awkward around him and unsure of herself, while she was by far the tallest, strongest and wealthiest of the two. She decided she liked this change of pace, and pushed her advantage.

“You’re right, you’re small. You barely clear my ankle – when I’m going barefoot. But I don’t care. I even like it, you helps me remember how everyone matters, not just the biggest among us. And, well, I’m a big girl myself she said” strengthening her back to make her large breasts look even bigger – while keeping them compressed, she didn’t want to rip her uniform to shreds with her tits at full size. “So, what do you say about going home with me tonight? To, you know, break the ice fully!”

“I, uh… At your home?” he asked, looking even cuter now that he was so confused.

“Well… I don’t think I’d fit into your house – it was too small for me when I was a kid already!”

“Hey now! I’m living by myself since a few months ago, lady” he shot back, sounding amused and surmounting his initial stupor. “And okay, let’s go to your home. But you’re driving – or walking, I guess!”

She should have been frightened to learn like that he lived alone by now – he had left the nest quite late, but she was just far too happy to care about it. Biting her lips, she knelt and scooped Dragos from the ground, before briskly walking toward her own house. It wasn’t that far away, when one had 25 meters long legs and covered easily that distance in one step with ease –it would have taken a good portion of the night for Dragos to walk over there, but to her, it would be barely a 25 minutes walk.

“Hum, Earth to Laure. Can you put me somewhere safer than the palm of your hand, please? I’m starting to feel a little seasick.”

“Oh shit, sorry, sure. Here you go!” replied Laure, blushing as she realized she was so happy he had said yes to her.

She dropped him in the pocket of her shirt, which stood just above her pecs – or would have if she was a man or had small breasts. Because she sported quite the massive knockers, the material was stretched a little and the pocket was thus pushed by her endowments so much that it was almost horizontal – hence she almost never used it. But today, it meant it was particularly safe and useful to speak with her date.

“So, uh, what’s the plan for tonight?” asked Dragos, his head and arms out of the pocket, looking up at her, as she felt his little feet tapping rhythmically on the top of her breasts through her clothes.

“We pick up something to eat, you and me and then, well…” she blushed as she prepared to say the next words, but now that the cat was out of the bag, she felt surprisingly forward. “Then we have sex, you and me, so when sun’ll rise tomorrow you’ll never want to be with anyone else.”

“Wow.”

Dragos truly looked stunned by how open she was about her plans for the evening, and it almost made her reconsider them. Almost. But he just looked so little and made her feel so big and strong, more than she was, more than she had ever felt, that she decided to roll with it. She beamed a loving smile at him as she felt her loins stirring, her body preparing for what she wanted to do with him.

“I hope you like spelunking, because you’ll be going in a cave tonight, baby.”

“I… well, I really like you being so dominant and sure of yourself” he chuckled after a moment. “But, uh, you’ll be gentle, right?”

“Of course I will” she replied a little throatily.

She felt her nipples hardening and her breathing quickening. She wanted him so badly; she had for years now and she was finally able to have Dragos as a lover, and he loved when she was dominant? Possibilities raced in her mind as she hastened her steps to reach her house quicker. It was a good thing she lived in a Giants neighborhood, because she wouldn’t have been able to slow down to avoid colliding with a Small or crushing a Normal now.

“So, uh, do you want me to choose the food now?” he asked her, when he picked up her reaction. “I mean, it’d shorten the wait and –”

“I have food – for you and me at home. I’m not waiting any longer” she said, using the same tone she used with her officers when grilling them to root out corruption, and it cut him off just as well as they did. “Plus I’m pretty sure you don’t want to wait either” she added with a smile and a wink.

He didn’t answer but nodded and she couldn’t help but bite her lower lips again. He was truly too cute to be left alone where someone else could just pick him up and abuse of him. She’d be a lot gentler than anyone else – plus she had rights on him, since they knew each other’s since childhood. It was truly just happenstance that she was so enormous compared to him that he couldn’t do anything to prevent her from taking him, even if he hadn’t been willing, after all.

Those thoughts, she had often had, but now she could act on them, and it was strangely freeing. She loved him, she wanted to spend more time with him, as much as possible. And now she knew she could. It was a little frustrating that it had required something as dire as the news she had heard earlier that day to finally push her to make her move, however. Without even realizing it, she frowned.

“Is everything okay?” he asked her, and she quickly plastered a smile on her face.

“Yes, sorry, I just thought about work, when I should be focusing entirely on you” she replied as she finally reached her home. “Do you mind if we, you know, go at it without preliminaries?” she added in a hushed tone. “I’m kind of… horny right now.”

“Lady, I’ve been riding in your pocket above the biggest tits I’ve ever approached up close and personal. As far as I’m concerned, that was the preliminary” he laughed.

She moaned just as she closed the door, and didn’t waste a second, removing him from her pocket, dropping him on the counter and disrobing herself. It took her far too long to her taste however so when she was only in her bra and couldn’t managed to remove it quickly enough, she grunted and simply stopped compressing her breasts. She heard distinctly Dragos gasping as her bra simply gave way, unable to resist her already large breasts almost doubling in size – she had always been far too endowed for her tastes.

“Oh, it feels so good” she moaned, stretching high above her ankle-sized man and looking at him lusciously as she traced her curves with her fingers. “I hope you’re ready beautiful, because the cave’s open” she finished, parting her legs as she approached the counter, to pick him up.

“Uh, perhaps let me get naked first lady” he chuckled nervously. “I mean, tomorrow it’ll be hard to explain why my clothes smells like your crotch otherwise, don’t you think?”

She growled and looked straight at him and his smile faltered a little. He almost jumped out of his clothes as she struggled to contain her urges. And finally, as soon as he was naked, she picked him up again, brought him to her face and started licking him. He recoiled at first but quickly gave in and she mewled in pleasure of finally having him where she wanted him to be – where he needed to be, in truth.

“Here we go” she grinned at him as she finished treating him like a lollipop to bring him toward her crotch.

“Hey, remember to be gentle!” he yelled as she opened her legs and parted her pussy’s lips with her other hand.

“I don’t remember having made such promise” she laughed, and she inserted Dragos head first inside of her before he could protest.

The sensations where incredible and she bellowed in pure carnal pleasure when she felt him entering her, and his little struggles as she gently pushed him inside of her simply enhanced the experience to new height. It was so much better than any lover her size she had ever had, or even her toys. That one had will and could act on his own, she didn’t have to held him all the time, in fact, once he was deep inside of her, she freed him.

“Oh God, it’ll be the best night of my life” she breathed, starting to fondle her breasts.