- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A sexy and lore heavy chapter, before the plunge into some really dark territory !

With spelling mistakes corrected !

Chapter 16: Headwinds of change

“Commissar Carin? The 11th District’s Governor is here.”

Laure winced for a moment. She had hoped that she’d have more time to prepare for the consequences of her actions. She had hoped that the Normals leading the institutions of Gigantopia would give her the time to smooth her own speeches, to make it clear she wasn’t against them, that what she had done, what she had asked to be done, was in their interest, genuinely.

“Let her in” she said to her secretary, as she poured herself a cup of tea large enough for a Normal to use as a jacuzzi – even if she sprinkled the leaves with some elements that would be hugely toxic to the would-be swimmer.

Laure mentally prepared for her encounter with Frau Konstanz von Metternich. The 11th District was one of the wealthiest, based on what had been, a long time ago, North-Western Germany. A long string of skilled Governors had made a great use of their relations and powers to develop it far more than most other districts, making it the bleeding edge center of the nation’s technology.

Some venomous tongues said that it was because the von Metternich line, who had ruled the District for generations uninterrupted had vastly benefitted from the matriarch of their family becoming a Gigantic when the events that had caused the appearance of the Growns had happened. Perhaps it had been so, and a mortal goddess had made sure her now minuscule children wouldn’t be found wanting for anything.

Or it was their shrewdness in the chaotic years that had done the trick. Nowadays, it was impossible to track the origins of the Gigantics, they simply didn’t comply to those rules. In a sense, while still living only as long as the healthiest of Normals, they were gods, their flesh growing old without weakening, their mind sharper at death’s doors than at their prime. Laure envied them for that, if nothing else.

Because the Gigantics were, in her eyes, to be pitied. They had felt the need to seclude themselves from the rest of Gigantopia, even while they had been its architects, because they were simply too massive to interact with most of its inhabitants. They could kill thousands with an errant step, and even the tallest of Giantesses like herself were ten times smaller than those greatest colossus the Earth had ever seen.

Normals were but microscopic ants to them, invisible if not for their impossibly superior eyesight. Smalls were pocket-sized dolls, useful if one wanted to play with something minuscule without fear of killing it too fast. Giants like herself were just the right size to be their sex toys – Laure knew, Tamia’s sisters had offered her the role when they all had been younger.

Even mighty Titanics, like her friends, who made her feel small, frail and more than a little dumb – something her kind hated with a passion – were nothing but little children compared to their betters. Gigantics were that massive; and with their size came an intellect unlike any other. A lot of Normals failed to understand that the Growns weren’t just them but larger and with strange diets.

Their cells, their atoms and all were the same. Only, there was so much more of them. And it was true for their brains and their muscles. Their strength of mind and body was not proportional to their size, it was exponentially more. Her own head probably had more neurons than a thousand Normals combined so vast and dense the brain housed in it was. And she couldn’t fathom the Gigantic’s intellect.

But all of this meant that they needed intermediaries to interact with the rest of the population. And the family of Konstanz had exceptionally well-positioned herself in that role. And she knew it, of course. Laure only had to glance to the confident stride of the thirty-seven year old woman entering her office as it was her own estate. She looked up at the COmissar with a cold look of superiority.

She was pretty, Laure would give her that. Tall, for a Normal, probably around 1m70, without taking into account her high heels. Long straight hair, of a dark blonde that went well with her slender figure and her piercing green eyes. Her face had a hard edge, but the sort it seems Normal men found enticing. Her clothes displayed her power and authority. Laure wanted nothing more than to account her with her left nipple, to teach her a lesson on humility.

“You have overplayed your hand, Commissar Carin” stated the Governor, her voice cold and smug, quite fitting with her looks.

“And a good day to you, Konstanz” smiled Laure. “A sip of tea?”

The Commissariat wasn’t situated in her District, but in the complex web of power of Gigantopia’s institutions, it was von Metternich that was in charge of Law and Order. Technically, she was Laure’s superior. In truce, she was an arrogant fool that needed be put in her place, but the Commissar hadn’t dared do that just yet. That is, until she had received a certain email just before the Governor had been announced.

“I don’t want your noxious brew, and you’ll address me by my title, Carin!” spat the woman, which made Laure smile, but she reserved her answer for when her guest would ascend to the top of desk, to try and look more intimidating, she guessed.

It had the opposite effect, of course. It wasn’t a bad idea in itself to try and lean closer to the one you tried to impress, but when you were smaller than the eraser to your right, by a considerable margin, it was a foolish endeavor. One she liked nonetheless. She had to protect Dragos, nothing else mattered and certainly not when she had been greenlighted by the true rulers of the nation. Time for Frau von Metternich to learn her place.

“Konstanz. I’ll address you as befits the stuck-up little cunt you are” she started, enjoying the loud gasp of the small thing before her. “And don’t bother speaking, I’m large and in charge here, Kon” she added, pushing her little finger into the woman’s belly, sending her on her back gasping and then letting the appendage rest on her pinning her down. “And I need you to listen closely, because your future will also be impacted, not just your tight little ass.”

Laure smiled, the outrage on the Normal’s face a true balm to her worries about Dragos. She despised the Governor from even before she had become a Commissar. She had had to meet her up when she had been a teenager, and the slightly older woman had been an arrogant asshole from the start, judging her and her physic. Konstanz seemed to see in curves a proof of dissolute lives.

And Laure was stacked. Mightily. And she had been for years. As soon as she had hit puberty, she had grown like a weed. Growns reached their adult size far quicker than Normals did. But she had been exceptional in that. She had already been 55 meters tall at age 12, when most of her peers had been barely reaching the thirty marks. And her body had matured at the same speed, gracing her with enormous knockers, a wide ass and thighs that made the already slim legs of the Governor look even more puny.

“I know why you barged in today. Someone tipped you about my desire to see the Gigantics get in charge of the nation. If it reassures you, Normals won’t be the ones most impacted. You’re at the bottom of the social order, and it won’t change. But you’ll get far more protections from them than what the current status quo is giving you. No more crowds trampled to death by an errant Titan. No more files of sexually harassed Normies being put on the back-burner because the offender is a Small woman.”

Her voice trailed off. She had seen so many of those. Smalls were bitter little creatures, as far as she could understand them. What petty power and influence they could wield, they used with wanton abandon. And it included being “promiscuous” with Normals. It had been so common before she took the reins that it had become a sort of accepted cultural feature of Gigantopia.

“I get it, it makes you afraid, Kon” she continued, using a nickname she knew the other woman hated. “You won’t be a big player anymore. The power that was loaned to you would be removed, because our betters don’t need the likes of you anymore. But I think we both know you could find some other ways to remain on top of other Normals, little one. You’ve got the brains, the wealth and the lack of scruples for that, don’t you?”

“They won’t ever accept it!” spat von Metternich when Laure eased the pressure of her small finger just enough to let her speak. “They don’t want to be involved, they don’t even understand why politics matters, you dumb cow! And I’ll have your head for this outrage!”

“Wrong, on all accounts” chuckled Laure, as she pressed a little more to cut off the incoming rant. “And here’s why” she added.

She turned her screen, to show Konstanz the answer she had received from Tamia. It assured her that all the Gigantics had agreed. Her mom and sisters had convinced them that they needed to so something, that the situation was dire. Someone needed to remind everyone that Gigantopia was supposed to be a utopia for everyone, no matter how hard – if not impossible- of a task it was.

And of course, the other little bits that Laure had more than suspected but still needed confirmation when it came to Konstanz von Metternich. Firstly, that she was abusing her ties to some Gigantics to accrue more wealth and power than needed. Secondly, that she had indeed ties with some unsavory organizations. And the last, that her sense of smell had confirmed, that she was an absolute masochist.

“Yeah, as you can see, Kon. You’re finished. Your kind, your little caste, it’ll be over soon. You’ll be dispensed with. But…” she continued, leaning forward, until her massive face loomed over the minuscule woman, barely visible under the tip of her smallest finger. “You love it, don’t you, Kon? You’ve craved it ever since we met for the first time, all those years ago. You want me to dominate you, right?”

“I…” stuttered the Normal when Laure allowed her to speak once more. “I…”

“No lies, Kon, it’s your future we’re talking about it” grinned Laure, feeling a little bit wicked.

“Yes I like that!” roared the little woman, so strongly that even Laure was surprised. “It doesn’t mean I like the changes that are coming, we’ll all be even more deprived than before, us Normals, you huge cow-titted bully.”

Laure laughed. She couldn’t help it. Even as she was ranting, Konstanz had started to hump her finger, and she was blushing, her eyes glinting with arousal she could almost not control anymore. She was wrong however. Normals wouldn’t be deprived, far from it. Growns would be forced to interact with them, they wouldn’t be allowed to consider them a nameless mass of people, the unseen and unheard throng making the lives of other possible.

They wouldn’t like it, neither the Growns forced to actually consider what they were doing when they exited their homes, nor the Normals forced to live with colossus, without ever truly escaping their shadows anymore. But it was necessary that they mingled together, she was certain of it. If they continued to drift apart, they would barely live alongside each other, and not at all together.

How long then before it became impossible for any mixed-sized couple to exist? There had been positive changes on this front the last few decades, but it was still too little, too late. They needed, all of them, no matter their size, to have a drastic change in the way their nation worked – and perhaps the whole world, if needed. Even if it means that the will of the many had to be subsumed into that of the few, for a time.

“Fuck, why are you… so… so fucking big” moaned Konstanz, bringing back Laure attention to the diminutive woman under her digit.

She started to feel aroused herself now. She wanted to be with Dragos more than anything, but they both knew her libido was off the chart for a single Normal to deal with. They had been talking about it, and Dragos had accepted that some others may be brought into their relationship from time to time, as long as he was allowed to take part in it to. Laure had obviously agreed, because she’d always be in charge.

“I’m this massive because I need to be, to protect the man I love. And to have my way with you. So, what’s says you, Konstanz? You’re a stuck-up bitch of the highest caliber, I know none worse than you in that regard. But you’re sexy as hell too, and I want to see how compatible you, my man and me could be, if you get my meaning. Want to get in?”

She looked at Laure for a moment, her mouth agape, her face turning even redder. Then, in a great display of flexibility, she fished her phone, texted furiously for a few second, then threw it away. She then looked at Laure, straight in the face before snuggling her finger. No, realized the Giantess, she was trying to bring it down on her, to be pinned underneath it again? She was moaning and wincing, but she managed to talk.

“I’m free for the next two days now. Do as you please to me, Mistress.”

“Mistress… I like the sound of it” said Laure as she licked her lips. “But I have a lot of work today, Konstanz. So, I’ll put you someplace safe. But don’t distract me too much in there, or you’ll be sent in a place unruly brats are punished, hard and long” she said, as she wished the Normals, parted her mighty breasts and dropped her in her cleavage, before focusing on the rest of her duties, now that she had dealt with the most bothersome one.

“Oh, good girl” she cooed, squeezing her breast a little when she felt minuscule kisses on her skin. And the ruffle of clothes being removed. “Good girl.”