- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I haven't had the time to correct the misspellings in the previous chapter, hopefully there isn't too much in this one !

Spelling corrected.

Chapter 15: In danger

Matthew was terrified. Not just because he was now inside a house with a Giantess. But because his protector had made clear that her sister must not see him, no matter what. It was a reversal of fortune he hadn’t been expecting. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t go back to his apartement, he certainly couldn’t call the cops. And he didn’t know how he could deal with it now.

That Leona, the sister of Christina, seemed like some… some psycho. He had heard her talking in the last few hours and her voice was giving him the shivers. Sure, she was a Giantess to begin with, but it was more the way she talked than her tone. She was slow, almost drooling, and it made her sound super creepy. He couldn’t know what she looked like, but Matthew imagined she was close to Christina.

He wished to get out of his current hiding place sooner rather than later. He needed something to drink and to eat, and he had other urges that were starting to become hard to ignore. But he was still trapped between Christina’s tits. And as much as he had come to appreciate them to travel around, it wasn’t exactly a great place to stay for hours on end. It was too hot and humid here, and the sound of Christina’s heart was giving him a headache now.

But he didn’t even dare struggle, for fear of being found out. He had had only a few moments of reprieve, when the nurse had managed to wiggle into her toilet. She had fished him out just as she started peeing, quite loudly really, and she had urgently whispered to him. He barely heard her just as she was bringing her lips near his head. She looked ragged and worried and it terrified her.

“My sister’s not well. She must never know that you’re here, Matthew. Don’t speak, don’t even make any sound she could pick up, because I wouldn’t be able to help you. So please, you have to endure it sweetie.”

“But I need to…” he had started, but she had pushed him back between her large mounds, before he could argue that he needed to relieve himself.

And so, he had been there for God knows how long. He was even trying to not breathe too loudly, as Christina walked around the house, berating her sister. It seemed that Leona was okay with that, but that the Small could do nothing more than that. Her sister had intruded into her house and she wouldn’t take no for an answer. And while he didn’t realize what she was talking about, not entirely at least, it was clear it was bad. Really bad.

“Come on, I need your help… stop trying to ignore me. I’m here and I won’t move out until you cure me…”

“I can’t cure you, for fuck sake!’ roared Christina, probably placing her hands on her torso because Matthew felt the pressure increase slightly. “You know I’ve tried, a lot! But there is nothing I can do!”

“Give me something to purge myself!” barked her sister, and the poor Normal man couldn’t help but shiver at how unhinged that voice sounded now. “You always keep stuff like that around, but you’re micro-house is too small, I can’t find anything” she added, calming herself back to her drooling normal way of talking.

“It’s not a micro house, it’s perfectly sized for a Small. Like our parents had been.”

“Your parents. My dad was way bigger” chuckled Leona.

“You’re delusional, we had paternity tests, he was yours too…”

There was a deafening slap, and a shriek and the whole world of Matthew bowled over. He was almost crushed by the massive breasts enclosing him when their owner fell. Because it was clearly what had happened. Leona had slapped Christina, hard enough to send her on the ground. Matthew winced but managed to remain silent and relatively still. He even forgot his bladder and his thirst for a moment.

He was glad he hadn’t seen the slap. It would have looked as if a young child had been hit by an adult, considering the size difference between a Small and a Giantess. And it would have pulverized him. No Normal could hope to survive a slap strong enough to send on her knees an enormous Small like the nurse was. He was truly terrified now and he could only hope his savior would get him out of here.

“Don’t back talk to me, Christina. I am in charge now. I have come into myself, and I won’t be toyed with like I was in the past. Not by rabble like you, or the vermin you like so much. Do as your told, get me the medication I need and I’ll be gentle with you, considering we are sisters. Don’t and… well, let’s say you’d wish to be your dad.”

She chuckled, and it was the most horrible sound that Matthew had ever heard. It wasn’t the cackle of Andrea, that was always devoid of any real joy and was just threatening. No, there was happiness in that drooling, wheezing laugh. Whatever else she was, that Leona clearly enjoyed what she was doing, in a very genuine way. She was hurting someone who couldn’t really defend herself and she loved every second of it.

“They… give me a minute” meekly replied Christina, and Matthew knew she was broken.

Whatever had happened to her dad – and he suspected her sister played a huge part in that – it was enough to send her reeling, to make her obedient. Because there was an undercurrent of submission in her voice just then. She wasn’t biding her time. She wasn’t angry and seething but compliant because she was forced. She was terrified, a little girl doing as her overly stern mother ordered her to.

“Good. And make sure you don’t have vermin around; I don’t want to even hear one scurrying or else… well I’ll deal with it. Are we clear?”

“We… we’re clear” said Christina.

It horrified Matthew. Christina was effortlessly dominant. She had made him her plaything, she had been quite clear on what the dynamics in their relationship would be. She’d be the goddess, the queen ruling over him, his lover but also his owner in away. He’d be the obedient pet, in need of her benevolence and power to remain safe. And she did so without resorting to even a hint of potential violence.

And now she was cowed, abjectly so. Hopefully, it wouldn’t last long. Hopefully she’d be able to get back to her usual demeanor fast enough to help him. Because if she wasn’t… if she was unable to oppose her enormous sister, who was clearly unhinged… well, Matthew wouldn’t bet one dollar on him surviving a day, let alone a week, in her house. He wondered what he had done to deserve such bad luck, really.

He felt her move, as she got up and it took a lot of willpower to not whimper pathetically. He knew he was in danger like never before but it was hard to fight against the normal reactions of his body when confronted by a powerful predator. Because that was what Leona was. It was quite clear she saw all those smaller her as pathetic and literally and figuratively beneath her. And no one was smaller than a Normal to a Giantess…

He suddenly felt his word shift as Christina pushed her breasts aside to fish him out of their confines. He almost yelped, because he hadn’t been expecting it. But before he could make a sound, Christina opened the faucet and let the water cascade, apparently to wash her face but it was clear it was to be able to whisper to him fervently. Matthew looked up at her and gasped, horrified.

The right side of the nurse’s face was red, redder than what he had ever seen someone’s face after a slap. In fact, a part of it seemed to already turn purple, as if someone had punched her. Her lips were ruptured and her right eye seemed to have difficulties opening. It was truly terrifying to realize how powerful a Giantess truly was. Smalls were already impossible to confront for a Normal, and it seemed the gulf was almost as wide between them and the next tallest kind of people…

“I’m sorry Matthew. I didn’t know she was here… that she would be back here after… Anyway. Do what you need to do now, I’ll need to hide you in my room, and I don’t know when I’ll be able to bring you out of there.”

“B-b-u-uu-ut…” he started but she shushed him.

“I can’t keep you on me. Leona is volatile. She could… I don’t want you to be hurt. No matter what. And hiding you somewhere she can’t enter is the best I can do. So please, do your thing as I search around for her medications before…”

“Hey. What are you doing running the water like that?” drooled the voice of Leona, sending a shiver down Matthew’ spine. “Are you crying and you don’t want me to hear? That’s too bad, I love hearing little rats that believe to be hot shit cry. So stop that, get my medication and then we’ll play a little, big sis.”

There was so much evil in that voice. Matthew looked at Christina, assuming she would be devastated. But it wasn’t fear so much as anger and hate that flared on her face for a moment. For a moment only, as she deflated before his very eyes. She closed the tap and looked at him. He had to do as she had told him, as she’d start rummaging into her closet. And thus, he did, even if pissing in a sink was humiliating.

“There, I got it!” yelled Christina, loud enough to make him wince, seconds before she picked him up again and pushed him back between her orbs. “No more than one per half a day, or you could get sick – or worse.”

“You think medication for someone of your stature could make me ill?” chuckled Leona, her voice was cold and devoid of anything resembling empathy as ever, as far as Matthew could say. “You’re far too insignificant for anything you’d use to be able to affect me adversely.”

“Those are made for a Giantess” grumbled Christina.

“Oh? Well, I guess someone did expect me to come back at some point? Well, give them to me and scram a little. Your hole is really cramped and you being here adds to it. Get in your room, we’ll talk later. And by talk, I mean I’ll speak and you’ll do what you do best.”

“Which is?” asked Christina, and Matthew could hear her worries.

“Being a good little slut” came the answer, as someone absolutely titanic grabbed Christina’s torso and pressed it, threatening to kill poor Matthew here and there. “I mean, I see how you look, you know? Don’t pretend you don’t get fucked by all the neighborhood. You started when I was still a kid, after all.”

“I didn’t…” started the Small that was trying to protect Matthew, whose body was feeling as if he was at breaking point – he’d pop and die in a few seconds, and without his implant, he was certain he’d have been killed already.

“What have told you about speaking back? You’re lucky you look good, I want to use a beautiful toy, not some broken one. So shut up, scram and get sexy for me. If you’re not ready when I call you. Well’ you’ll have to call in sick for a few days. Get it?”

“Yes Leona” replied Christina as she was released, saving Matthew.

It took a lot of willpower to not desperately gasp for air. He felt as if his lungs where both on fire and half crushed. But Matthew managed it. He even took slow and steady breathes as his savior – now potentially his doom – started to ascend a set of stairs. The creaking sound of wood made him wonder what could be able to support her weight, that must have been in several tons. If not dozens.

He hadn’t much time to consider it. A door was opened and then closed, a brisk movement followed and he was gently removed from his fleshy prison, to be deposited in a drawer, full of panties and the like, as far as he could tell. And above him, Christina, who was getting naked. She smiled tenderly at him, her face already seemingly in a better shape than what it had been a few minutes prior.

“Sorry that I can’t give you a proper look at me, honey” she whispered, so low he barely heard it. “But I can’t make her wait any longer. She’s far more… unstable than she has ever been before and… Well, I want your first time seeing me in my full glory to not be rushed. So I’ll close the drawer and I’ll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully she’ll leave tomorrow…”

“W-w-wait!” he managed to call, as he felt the drawer starting to move. “Sh-she-e sa-a-a-a-id tha-tha-that she-e a-a-a-te ver-er-ermin. An-an-and she con-con-consi-ders Nor-or-mal-ls li-like th-th-that, ri-rig-right?”

Christina didn’t answer. She didn’t need to. Her look of horror and pity was enough for Matthew to realize he was right. And perhaps also to realize where the team whose disappearance had earned him his punishment by his former boss had gone into. Into the belly of a real monster, the purest form of terror any Normal could think off when dealing with the Growns around him.

The drawer closed with a soft thud, but it may as well have been a death knell, as far as Matthew was concerned. He couldn’t hope to survive it, being trapped in there with such a terrible monster. That Leona would find him, or he’d make a mistake and he’d get trampled by her or Christina while trying to flee. If he remained here, what would happen if the Giantess terror killed or sent her sister to the hospital ?

He'd just die of thirst in a drawer full of feminine panties. It was absolutely not what he had wanted in his life. Tears of frustration formed in his eyes, but he battled them away. He had no choices now, just like he had had none when accepting Christina’s offer. All he could hope was that, somehow, someway, somebody would stop Leona before it was too late to save him – and Christina.