- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I haven't been able to write for some time, but here's a chapter I already finished ! Only more in advance, I need to return to the writing room, damn it !

Chapter 12 – Released and trapped

Matthew shivered a little. It was, it turned out, harder than he would have assumed to get out of the ambulance and wait for Christina to pick him up. Here in the streets, not too far from his home, he was terrified that someone would recognize him. Andrea would have him killed, he knew too much about her and her business. But he had had no choice, the hospital had picked that info from his implant.

The cursed thing had saved his life but now it was dropping him in hot waters and he wanted out. Mercifully, Christina had arranged for him to be dropped near the end of her shift. Sure, the hospital she worked at was far from his place, but still. As he anxiously looked at his watch, Matthew couldn’t help but try to calculate how quickly she could be here. Strange as it was, she was his only hope of safety.

Ten more minutes went by, where he became ever more nervous. He hadn’t even tried to get into his small appartement. What could he get there? Clothes? It seemed like a good idea, so he decided that he could get in for a moment – surely Christina wouldn’t mind and it couldn’t be that dangerous. Nothing seemed amiss in the building and his door was fine. But when he entered, he tripped a wire.

With a swore, he let himself fall on the ground, expecting something to happen. Nothing did. Looking up, Matthew realized that his place had been cleaned dry. There remained nothing, not even a pair of socks probably. And still someone had expected a visitor. Perhaps a cop or something like that. He winced as he crawled carefully toward a peculiar piece of furniture. With some careful manipulation, he removed what seemed like a sturdy part of it.

Inside, the secret compartment was still full. Pictures of his families, a few letters that his old-fashioned Mom had sent him – and some precious money. At least he’d be able to buy his own clothes in the near future. Perhaps he could earn some wage as a cleaner at Christina’s. With a sigh, he crawled back, only get up once he was out of the gate and closed it. And then, terror hit him.

What if it was an alarm signal, he had tripped? Someone was then alerted to his little visit. And who but himself or a close acquaintance would come here? He hadn’t been gone for long enough that his absence be suspicious. His tenant probably still expected the rent in a few days, and since he was lenient, he’d probably wait another week or two after that to come and knock on the door to know why he was late.

He rushed outside, barely taking the time to close the door – perhaps they’d believe it was a false positive if he did so. He went outside, panting, and looked around. There was no one, yet. Terror griped him. He wouldn’t survive a second death penalty by Andrea, he knew it. He needed to get out of here. He needed to. He needed to... Matthew couldn’t even think straight anymore.

“Matthew?”

A powerful voice startled him; just as large fingers enveloped him. Christina had arrived and he hadn’t even heard her. Considering her worried face, he probably had remained unresponsive to her voice before she picked him up. Even as she did, he was shivering, terrified that someone had seen him or heard her. But she seemed to pick up the causes for his agitation, as she started to briskly walk away.

“Sorry for being late, I’ve never come here before and not that many streets can accommodate someone my size here” she explained, but he wasn’t sure she was expecting him to answer – she sounded more like she was talking out loud, just to calm him down. “Case in point!”

Matthew looked around him, and he had to admit she was right. To reach his appartement, she had to walk into a street so narrow – compared to her physique – that her hips grazed at the balconies on each side and if her legs had been a tad larger, they’d have made the street lights fall. He had chosen this place precisely because Smalls and the other bigger classes of citizens didn’t like to walk in such a tight place. It was a Normal warren here, and it made them feel safer. Well, it used to.

“We should be home in an hour or so” she explained. “It could be faster if we could take a subway or a train from here, but the nearest that can accommodate a Small is at a 20 minutes’ walk, sweetie. In the meantime, why don’t you breathe a little, you’re safe now.”

Matthew let out a mewl of agreement. He was still utterly unable to speak, panic was still gripping him, but he was certain that Christina would make him feel safe in no time. After all, she was massive, even taller than Alicia, and probably in a better physical condition, considering that she wasn’t an obese tyrant! Even then, a smidge of apprehension continued to color his thoughts – was he truly supposed to be in her hand all walk long?

As if on cue, she lifted the one that held him and with a practiced move, dropped him between her tits. He hadn’t even a second to yelp before he was engulfed by the two small hills. Those things were enormous and heavy and, perhaps their most terrifying feature, unyielding. He couldn’t even make a dent into them as he struggled a little. He hadn’t even had the time to gape at his nurse’s cleavage that he was inside of it.

“Hum, I love you there” she purred. “It makes me feel sooo big. Am I big to you, Matthew? Am I woman enough for you” she whispered in a tantalizing way into his ears, as he looked up at her, her face a mixture of arousal, power-trip and love. “Am I making you feel minuscule and yet safe?”

“A-a-alll of the-e-e-e abov-abo-above!” he meekly replied, and she chuckled.

“Good. I wouldn’t want it any other way, and it’ll be easier to walk like that – and to play with you. I hope you don’t mind my girls, I know they may seem a little on the little size right now, but when at home… Oh baby, you’ll adore them.”

Now Matthew was a tad alarmed. She believed her tits were small now? They were larger than Andrea’s! And her former boss rack was so massive that he could sworn each of her tit was large enough for a one room appartement! Christina’s were already so enormous that he would have bet a small two rooms for a Normal would have been roughly the same size as each of hers!

He was aroused, and terrified. She could kill him just as easily as Andrea had tried to. Perhaps even more easily, she could just suffocate him to death between her mounds. And she was aroused by the power she had over him. He had never been with a woman like that – and not just because of her size. In his experience, must girls wanted to feel safe and have a stronger mate. Not she, clearly!

“I want to have you with me all day long” she whispered. “What do you think about it, Matthew? Me going to work with you hidden in my bra. If I feel kinky you’ll be in my panties. And if you were unruly, perhaps that my ass would be a fitting place for punishment, don’t you think? They are all so huge compared to you…”

It was not a prospect that Matthew relished, at all. But he knew he hadn’t much of a choice. Christina was infatuated with him; it could be the only way for him to survive in the days and months to come. But being at the merci of such a massive being who seemed more and more unstable as she raved about what they’d do together was starting to sound less appealing. Mercifully, she didn’t really want an answer.

A sudden increase in the pressure surrounding him suddenly alarmed him. Was the letting her breasts grow bigger already? Her clothes would never be able to contain them at all if it was what was happening. But no, he realized as he looked up and saw her grinning. She was pushing her tits upward by using her elbows. A common trick for all endowed women who wanted to look even more so.

But she was a Small, a very tall one at that, and her breasts were humongous from the start. He wondered how she looked to someone her size. Had he been a Small himself, would he have been attracted to her? Probably. Would he have been able to resist the urge to kiss, her, to pin her against a wall and make love to her, enjoying the feeling of her huge breasts under his fingers, on his torso? Probably not.

“You’re so tiny” she whispered; her voice heavy with lust. “Just the perfect size to be the lover I’ve always wanted. Diligent, gentle and obedient. You’ll be obedient, won’t you Matthew? You’ll do anything to please your so much bigger wife, won’t you? You’ll always aim to please me, right?”

“O-o-of co-ou-urse!” he managed to reply – surprisingly, the slight difficulties to breathe he was experiencing didn’t hinder his speech even more.

She cooed and smile, but then one of her fingers appeared and he was pushed deeper into her cleavage. Deeper and deeper until he couldn’t see anything but her pale flesh all around him. Her heart was beating faster and faster, sounding like a terrifying drum to his ears. God, she was enormous! And he had heard that some crazy dudes tried to woo Gigantics! He was already just an action figure to her; he couldn’t fathom the idea of being an insect compared to someone he’d have loved.

He had a lot of times to consider it, as the rest of the way toward Christina’s home was spent hidden like that. Of course, to her and the rest of the world, if was a very short trip. But to him, surrounded on all side by her breasts, it was a long ordeal. It was a testament of how much he trusted her that this experience didn’t turn him into an incoherent mess. It did look a tad too much to Andrea’s attempted murder for his taste, after all.

But contrary to what most peoples seemed to assume, even himself, Matthew was made of a sterner stuff that he was given credit for. He wasn’t a violent thug, not by any stretch of the imagination. But he was an hardened criminal and he knew how to endure some events far better than a law-abiding citizen. Surprisingly, said events included being trapped between titanic breasts. He could live with that, he realized.

Let’s see how you like it, Christina, he suddenly thought.

He bit her. Not hard, he didn’t know how sensitive she was, after all. But he was almost certain it’d be sufficient to make her react. And indeed, he heard a low gasp. The heart pumped faster and he grinned, as he started to kiss and nibble the monumental orb on his left. He could barely move his body, trapped as he was, but he could do that. If he had tried to look upward, his view would have been blocked by the breasts entrapping him in a small cocoon of hot, white flesh.

But he found out he enjoyed it greatly. There was something of the gratifying, knowing that, for once, he had attracted someone so powerful. It hadn’t been under the better hospices; he wasn’t sure she was truly sane – she probably took a lot of pleasure being around peoples in need of her help at the hospital. But Christina was into him and if she wanted an obedient toy, he could be an obedient and proactive toy for her, at least for now.

She walked some more, and Matthew continued to be the good little pleasurer she wanted him to be. And while she didn’t talk to her tits in public, he heard her coo and moan softly, the sounds probably never truly leaving her mouth, but reverberating in her torso. He was grinning, until she came to an abrupt standstill. Her breasts seemed to deflate slightly and he heard her swore loudly.

“Wha-a-at’s hap-hap-happe-pe-pening?” he called, doing his best to not scream too loudly, in case someone was close to Christina – was she in danger?

“What are you doing here?” asked his Small lover, her voice stern. “I told you I don’t want you around here anymore, not after the shit you pulled last time!”

There was something strange in Christina’s voice. A tinge of fear, if Matthew wasn’t mistaken, and whatever was enough to make a towering Small afraid was bad for his health. So he decided to courageously keep his mouth shut. He tried to curl into a ball, hoping to look as invisible as possible. God bless Christina’s mammoth breasts! In them, he was still completely hidden and perhaps it’d save his life.

“Happy to see you too, big sis” drooled a voice, a feminine one.

Terror roiled inside Matthew. There was no mistaking it for anything else. Each kind of people had its own nature to their voices. Normal’s ran the gamut from deep to high pitched but that was hit. Smalls added a tessiture not unlike the infrasonic growls of mighty beasts, colossus still in the “natural” range size of other beings on Earth. Titan’s voices were like great storm, thundering from a distance, even attenuated by the implant. Gigantics were speaking with the voices of gods, and it helped explain their many cults.

But Giants and Giantesses… Those were perhaps the most terrifying to Normals, because their voices carried something deeply monstrous. He had heard a few and every time they spoke, he had felt as if bombs were cracking inside their throats, as if their words were pushed by explosions and the deaths of thousands. At least, it was the common consensus among Normals he knew.

Matthew suspected it was mostly because Giants were the biggest Growns truly interacting with Normals. Titans and Gigantics had better things to do than to try and hold formal discussions with peoples who were mites or specks of dust to them. He couldn’t blame them. But Giantesses… those could roam some of the bustling streets of Gigantopia, crushing dozens in their careless trolls if they wanted to. And all the while bitching about Normals scurrying at their feet! And one was here now.

“What did you do, Loana?” groaned Christina, her voice sounding a little bit deflated, as if she knew she didn’t truly want to hear it but had no choice.

“I’ve eaten some vermin and my stomach can’t settle… Please, help me...”

“Shit” muttered Christina and Matthew could have sworn she was looking at him with dejected eyes.