- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A calmer chapter before diving fully in the dark side of Gigantopia :)

Chapter 11 – Respite

Rick sat nervously at home. Ever since he had learnt of a Giantess maneater at loose in Gigantopia, his nerves had been failing him. It was dumb, the risks of just stumbling upon her like that were near zero. She seemed to have only been active in the Norther Docks region, as far as they could tell. And he lived in the central sector of the Nation, damn it! And yet, his knees kept shaking.

“You really need to take a sick leave” said Alicia as she walked in, wearing next to nothing, but holding two cups of hot cocoa in hand.

It was quite strange to see her like that, with a pink see-through gown, that left very little to the imagination. Somehow, her tanned skin wasn’t obscured by her clothes and he could see every nook and cranny of her muscular body. And that she wasn’t wearing anything. He blushed and looked away, but Alicia’s crystalline laugh made his face turn redder than ever. He wanted to disappear but when her large body sat next to him, he didn’t move.

“You’re really adorable, you know that?” she chuckled as she extended one of the cups toward him.

He took it in his hands, and as he did so, their fingers touched. He looked up and smiled at her shyly – and she responded in kind. It was surprising. Barely two days ago, Rick wouldn’t ever had believed that their relationship would move beyond friendly banter and perhaps a tiny bit of sexual tension he’d never give in. Even just after recounting the ordeal of the poor sons of bitches eaten alive by the Giantess, he was confident he wouldn’t give in.

But then, two days ago, she had asked him about his feelings for her. Just like that, point blank in the car, as they finished their day’s duties. It had been so out of the blue that Rick had taken almost ten seconds just to understand what he had been asked. And then, well, he had poured his heart out. Better to be honest than to try to hide was his motto in this sort of situations.

“I find you super attractive and if you were into me, I definitively would jump in the air. But only as long as it doesn’t impede our work.”

At least it’s what he had wanted to tell. Alicia had cut him off as he just finished the word attractive by kissing him with a passion. It was then that he had realized how strong she truly was. He had, for a second, tried to move away because he had been surprised but with just one hand on the back of his skull, she had pinned him. And ever since. Well, Rick had discovered he was very puny compared to his lover.

“So… why didn’t you tell me you were way stronger than you look?” he asked her as he sipped his cocoa.

“Yeah, sure. Hey Rick, you just know me, I’m a Normal but also a freak, and not just because I’m way taller than the rest. I’m one of the 1,5% of Normals with a Grown parent who developed a mutation. I’m five time as strong as I look! How well it would have worked with you, right?”

“Well, I’d tell you you’re exaggerating. You must be twice as strong as you look, only” replied Rick with a smile as he took more of the coca.

“Please” huffed Alicia, suddenly pushing him toward her with one arm, as she drank also. “I’m always keeping it under control. You’ve no idea how everything is fragile to me, if I don’t. Even if it seems that you like it.”

Rick gasped and almost slipped his hot cocoa. Alicia was caressing his crotch while grinning at him. And by the Gigantics, she was strong! He tried to push her hand away, gently at first and then more forcefully. But he couldn’t even make it budge a little. It was as if he had tried to move a heavy plate of steel with his hand alone. It was impossible, and he was forced to let his towering partner do as she pleased.

“You know I do” he admitted, as he stopped his futile efforts. “But I think we should drink our chocolate before you show me how strong you are, Alicia. And I can prove that some places are soft still on you.”

He grinned at her as he moved his hand to one of her breasts, touching it. He wished he could have cupped it, but those were way bigger than he had expected. Perhaps because she wore clothes constraining them – he had seen those – instead of bras. Perhaps because she could compress them a little, like some Growns were rumored to be able to. Perhaps because the muscles underneath were just so massive that they made the tit look bigger. In any case, he could just cover a part of one with his hand.

“Hum, I love the sound of that. But I don’t need to wait to show you, Rick. Just don’t spill your cocoa on me!”

Rick had no idea what she had in mind, but he needn’t wait for too long. Alicia pushed her free hand beneath his ass and simply lifted him. It wasn’t comfortable at all, but she did lift him. She grunted a little – as small as he was compared to her, he was still in good shape for a Normal and weighted more than he looked. But she could clearly do that to him for a long time, if she wanted to.

“See?” she gloated, her eyes beaming with pure joy.

Rick didn’t answer. He simply leant forward and kissed her. It was her turn to be surprised now, like he had in the car. She almost dropped him, but at the last second, she managed to bring his body back into balance, as she leant into his kiss. It was a little uncomfortable, perched as he was, but Rick enjoyed it nonetheless. It was taking his mind far away from the horror that haunted him.

“And no coca was slipped” he chuckled when he finally broke the kiss.

“A shame” she replied, with a dreamy smile on her face.

She gently dropped him back on the sofa and they drank in silence for a time. Rick wondered if she was really into him or if she just needed an outlet for the tension she must also feel, after the revelations about a maneater in town. A literal one, a cannibal, even if it felt strange to call a Giantess that, since it implied, she was the same species as her victims. And Rick always had had difficulties not seeing Growns as something else.

“When did you realized you were this strong?” he asked out of the blue.

“In my teenage year” replied Alicia quite honestly. “I was starting to have my body change; I was growing way faster than other girls – or boys. And I quickly realized I could do things they couldn’t. Lifting way more weight, being way tougher, that sort of things.”

“Must have been really cool!”

“If I had been a boy, perhaps. But as a girl? Well boys were jealous because they couldn’t hope to compete with me, and girls didn’t like much having someone overshadow them in all department, since I had beauty, brains and brawns.”

“And modesty to boot. A perfect little girl, all things considered” taunted Rick, amused by Alicia’s smug look of superiority as she recalled her past.

“You could say that, yeah” she admitted with a laugh. “But it was true. I had always been taller than everyone so I had a few friends. When my body started to change, it became even harder, but I’ll be honest, I didn’t care. Much. There were days were being hounded for being who I am was tiring.”

“I can assume it would, yeah.”

“But I bounced back, found my calling. Got a great partner in the end” she continued, grinning down as him and putting her free hand on his lap in a very owner way. “One who doesn’t speak much about his past, however!”

“Oh, well, I guess it’s fair I share a little” sighed Rick; “After all I did ask you about yours.”

“Yeah you should. But as I can see, we’re out of cocoa now. And I’m in need of you, so you can speak while we have fun, little man.”

She lifted him. She just lifted him as if he weighed nothing and pushed his face into her breasts. He was so surprised he dropped his cup. It was a good thing he had a thick and wooly carpet here, or it would have shattered. Not that he would have noticed. Alicia’s cleavage smelt intoxicatingly good, and those breasts! They seemed to be each bigger than his head, and quite firm, two walls of flesh threatening to suffocate him tenderly.

“God, how much I wish I was a Gigantic now” she purred. “I’d put you just her between my breasts, in a little cage and I’d have worship them? And when we’d be home, after a long and tiring day doing whatever they do, I’d let you out for some mountain climbing.”

“I also like cave exploration” grunted Rick as he bit softly into the supple flesh in front of his mouth, eliciting a loud moan from Alicia.

“Good. I know one cave that needs some serious exploration” she said as she dropped him on his bed.

Rick lost no time and dropped out of his clothes. Stark naked he looked at Alicia loomed over him. His bed was low, like most Normals like them those days. It was barely above ground, a sort of Japanese futon, truly. It only made the towering blonde even more impressive, her naturally tanned skin glowing softly under whatever light pierced the stores of his windows. She was gorgeous and Rick gasped when she positioned over him.

“I hope I won’t be too heavy.”

“I liked it last night” he chuckled, but she looked serious.

“Last night I let you ride me. Now you’re below. Tell me if I get too rough, I need you to tell me your story, Rick.”

He hadn’t really a moment to react. She just straddled him, and let herself fall on him. He gasped as air extracted itself from his lungs. It turned out she wasn’t just way stronger than she looked, it was true also of her weight. But nothing his own toned body couldn’t endure. He took another breath and smiled as he started to move his hips, eliciting a grin of pleasure from his massive lover.

“My parents weren’t born here” he explained, as he put his hands on the lower back of Alicia, caressing it and biting his lower lips. “They moved in because of my father’s aunt, who had found a well-paying job here. She wanted her older brother to enjoy it, but it was a little difficult.”

“Why so?” gasped Alicia, as she shifted a little on his body, grinding her hips on him, making him wince. “If you had someone in, why would you struggle? Gigantopia is always searching more workers, I think!”

He tried to answer but Alicia picked the pace and he couldn’t really speak for a moment. She was ravenous, he realized, and dominating. She wasn’t ruthless or cruel, she made sure he took pleasure in what she did, as she looked at him, but it was clear that she was in charge and she loved it. He loved it too, and he enjoyed the moment. Nothing mattered but the way her body shifted over his, her powerful muscles shifting tantalizingly.

“When…” he started when she slowed her pace, making him groan a little as he had been nearing climax. “When we arrived, they realized that what my aunt wanted was scrubbers and workers. She was, you see, a Small.”

“Really? And she was born outside Gigantopia? That’s rare nowadays. Even what, forty years ago. Or way more I guess.”

“More like sixty-five” grumbled Rick. “I was born as my parents slaved at her feet, drones in her beehive. I would have loved to hate her, but I couldn’t. As a kid, she adored me – she always loved the little ones, my Dad had told me. And she was gorgeous. Fuck, even just before I met you, she was still my ideal woman.”

“Should I guess I’m your ideal woman now then?” chuckled Alicia as she moved faster again, pinning him with her hands, with such force that he winced in pain. “Sorry” she said but she didn’t use less strength. “But I really want to be all out on you, Rick. I like you, I want to be with you more but I want to be sure you’d be able to handle me as a lover.”

“I handled my aunt” he grunted as he used all his strength to move a little and lift his arms to grope her tits. “And I was just a teenager!”

She squealed as he fondled her tits, and he enjoyed the feeling. They were not at all like his Aunt’s, those had been absolutely ginormous, bigger than the car they used to patrol around the city. He had been trapped in there, playing with nipples larger than his whole torso. To his own stupor, he realized that while he had chased after a woman that would allow him to reciprocate these pleasures with a girlfriend.

But with Alicia, he was loving sex with an equal – or near equal, at least – and he wondered if he hadn’t wasted years chasing a fantasy he could never achieve. He wanted to be with that towering blonde bombshell, he wanted to go home to meet her, to have his body lifted by her insane strength and enjoy times together. He started to gasp and his dick pulsed as he came into his lover.

But his dick was still hard as rock and he continued to move his hips, ignoring the uneasy sensation in his penis and thrusted upward. Alicia also continued, and he wondered if he’d see his bones broke around the hip as she started to really let loose. It was as if he was crushed repeatedly. But he soldiered through it and finally, she also reached her orgasm, screaming so loudly his ears winced. And then she fell on him, trapping his face between her tits.

“Fuck, that would be a good way to die” he whispered to himself as he groped her ass, nibbled at her breasts and started to move his hips again.