- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica now starts to enjoy her new vantage point


Jessica was now almost 1400 feet and her growth allowed her to explore the world around her in a whole new way. First, noting the small cars and trucks still floating nearby she decided to put her head under the surface. First flipping her body in an agile motion that she learned from her belly dancing lessons, the wake she created pushed water lapping onto shore but not enough to cause much flooding yet. Focusing on a blurry gray SUV that appeared to be a Chevy Equinox bobbing at the surface she opened her growing 45-foot mouth wide and grabbed the helpless vehicle between her teeth. Breaking the surface, she rose from the water up to her belly button with her new toy between her jaws. A few other waterlogged vehicles bounced and were sent flying as they tumbled off her smooth skin as she breached. This wave hit the shore much harder and capsized a number of the smaller boats that were docked and sent a big splash onto the unsuspecting people walking on the paths along the riverbanks. Jessica let the water drain out of her mouth and off her captive as she pondered her next move. Unsure if the little vehicle was occupied or not and having only had a light snack before heading off to her class, she decided that she would set about fulfilling one of her basic needs.

Her growth had finally ceased at around 1,800 feet as she was once again sitting upright on the riverbed. The humid summer evening felt great on her exposed torso as the orange light that hung in the overcast sky kept her presence unknown for the time being but soon that would change. For now, she idly bounced the little SUV on her 100-foot tongue giving it a good taste when she decided why not. She was in excellent shape and felt her body could handle such a snack if not several more. First, she used her tongue to slam the helpless vehicle hard into the roof of her mouth crushing the top of the SUV down to the hood. It stuck there for a second before falling back onto her tongue once more. She then chucked it forward into her boulder sized teeth. Once there she started chewing the little quarter inch vehicle. She was so large that it got stuck in one of her molars, completely crushed. She used her tongue to pick the flattened metal out of her tooth and decided to swallow the remains. She was unsure at her scale whether it was occupied but she was surprised how much she enjoyed the taste. She would certainly crave more though as she looked around the city, she saw that it had a steady supply. Rubbing her toned tummy and using her massive tongue to lick her lips, Jessica decided that it was time to move.

She continued to wade enjoying the soothing waters on her slender legs as she was using her mass to float on a small breaststroke towards an unaware populace planning her first move. Squinting she still saw a little bit of color in the murky waters around her torso by her belly button. Plunging her delicate hand into the murky water near her waist, she snagged six new guests. As her hand was now over 100 feet long and wide, they would have plenty of space to roam. A few last vehicles rescued from sinking including two yellow Nissan NV cabs and a white lifted Ram pickup truck she noted as being totally impractical for the city. These combined with the two sedans and one blue Mustang coupe would be a well-balanced meal she giggled softly. First, she slowly let the water drain from her hand. Then she noticed that somehow the lights were still somehow on in the truck, illuminating her fingers on the far end. She really had to squint to see what she thought might be a driver, but she could not be sure in this lighting. She lifted her hand to her face and brought the half inch vehicles up to her huge soulful brown eyes for a closer inspection. Even at this close range she could still not tell for sure though felt a little horny just knowing that there may be some extra filling in her latest morsels. And besides there was no light where they were headed next so maybe they could at least see one last show before their ultimate demise. She let out a sigh as she lowered the 6 doomed vehicles towards her mouth, but the wind from her nostril blew one of the taxis off her hand. She reached out with her other one and caught it before it hit the water. However, with her new scale she was too rough with her half inch toy and squished the cab into a little yellow ball the size of a dryer. She let this go and sank into the waves deciding that 5 more waterlogged snacks would suffice, and there would be plenty of chances to explore her hunger of both the mouth and loins as she went. Dropping her hand past her cute button nose to her open waiting 60-foot mouth she deposited them all onto her monstrous tongue. The white truck and any passengers who may have been within got to see their fate as this batch she decided to straight swallow after savoring them by rolling them around her tongue for a bit shattering most glass and denting them up. But a trip to her stomach awaited so she tilted her head back and swallowed the 5 whole, feeling them slowly vanish as they slid down her throat. She was confident her stomach acid and muscles would make quick work of them. Once more she slowly moved forward looking for her next toys. She did not have to go far.

Boat traffic on the river was generally less commercial at this hour but sometimes a tourist or pleasure boat ventured through. Besides the more she explored she could travel toward the sea which held the really big bath toys for her play. The first boat she spotted in the waves was a little inch long coast guard cutter with a tiny pinprick spotlight focused on her toned tummy. She decided to give her latest toy a better view knowing this time she had a captive audience and decided the little fiberglass trinket would feel nice against her hardened nipple. Now sticking out about 20 feet the spotlight now pointed its way as she whispered to the boat “how about a closer inspection to see what contraband may be hiding” With that she splintered the little fiberglass hull and all the contents and passenger into her soft pink 40-foot areola. It was a prickly delicious sensation that only left her wanting more. Next, she spied a true prize that had seen her now bobbing in her waves. A small crosstown ferry with about 50 vehicles on board was making its fateful way across the river. Once aware of her unfathomable size and presence they tried dimming their lights to hide. Unfortunately, not all the motorists on the top deck got the memo and a number of white HID and halogen lights along with the reds were all she needed to see she had her first true prize of the evening.

At nearly 150 feet long it was about the size of her hand but sticking out an extra 20 feet on each side. She reached down into the waves and scooped up the boat for a closer examination. The lights had come back on as a sudden rush of acceleration followed as Jessica lifted the panicking boat out of the water. Minute louse sized people on the deck were in full on panic now as the sparse light only dimly lit their massive adversary. She would not keep them in the dark for long so to speak as she once again held her prize at eye level. All the cute cars and trucks on board of various makes and models slid about from her motions though she did her best to keep them steady. Wearing a huge grin on her face she once again spoke in as soft a tone as she could muster so as not to alert others on shore around the city to her presence as of just yet. “You all look so cute, even good enough to eat though I did just have a light snack. But you all are certainly cute enough to kiss, I promise I will not be too rough.” With that she bent her head forward and puckered her huge lips out towards the top deck. She made her move and went in for her kiss, her huge lips and tongue completely crushed about 15 vehicles and many screaming passengers as she indented the deck poking a hole onto the next deck smashing about 5 more cars in the process. She finally pulled her lips away taking with them the remains of around 8 vehicles and more people stuck to them. She then licked her lips gathering seven of the vehicles onto her mammoth tongue casting the eighth down her body where it crashed into her slick breast flattening on impact with her 120-foot mammary. She proceeded then by chewing up and totally pulverizing the rest before swallowing her latest snacks down. “See,” she said, “not so bad. But I seem to have lost my Impreza somewhere and could use a lift to my class. Mind if I hop on board?” She asked. Needless to say, her former car along with hundreds of others were buried under her ass shaped crater in the remains of the tunnel at the bottom of the riverbed. The doomed passengers were in a helpless panic now. She finally raised her midsection out of the water just enough to reveal her clean-shaven womanhood leading to her slit. At 60 feet high it was a formidable sight to behold. “Scooch over if you don’t mind” she toyingly said as she maneuvered her palm directly below her snatch and slowly started to sit on the vessel. The few remaining vehicles' headlights and damaged lighting on the boat's top deck caught a glimpse of her massive feminine parts as they soon descended onto them. Her labia overwhelmed the remaining twelve vehicles on the top deck squishing them and the bridge of the boat along with the many passengers into a paste as the boat soon was being sent down the 200 feet to the bottom of the river. When she finally hit the silt, she began to grind a little against the boat completely flattening the remaining passengers and vehicles below deck into pieces. It was such an amazing sensation along with the power she now beheld that Jessica let out a bit louder moan than she intended. This was the city's first real clue to her presence, but she would make herself known shortly enough.

Back in a sitting position she enjoyed a few last crumpling sensations against her most sensitive parts before she narrowed in on her next target. This would be her first big display and maybe her coming out party to introduce herself to the rest of the city. She slowly lifted her shapely butt off the remains of the ferry and now decided to do a lazy backstroke floating to her next target. There were still some smaller occasional boats, but her 1800-foot frame dragged them into the depths as her next adversary to be picked on was closer to her own size. But the fight would be just as one sided much to the delight of Jessica. As she slowly listed towards her next waypoint, she felt a tingle on her pussy. Feeling around with her massive fingers she found a couple crumpled cars wedged in along with what she swore was a frantic ferry passenger or two. But her rough actions were too much for the tiny riders and she did her best to fish them and the balled up soaked remains of the cars out to join the rest in the water. Even then she swore she felt more so she dug her finger a little deeper and found one lumpier vehicle, possibly a van and a few more bodies she thought. She dealt with these ones by grinding them between her pointer finger and her clit giving it a nice rub. The van and passengers did not stand a chance and were disintegrated by the enormous pressures on them. Finally pulling her finger out she looked up to see the twin spans of her first real introduction to the city and wanted to save herself for a more adequate snack and lover. The bridge glowed in blue and white lights across the suspension span as well as the tiny vehicles headlights and red taillights crawling above. Traffic was blissfully unaware but at a near standstill. It was time for her first real show of power and maybe to end her bath time soon. The warm orange hue of the night now passing the 8pm hour was so very enticing, but first things first Jessica was so very excited at the prospect that she carefully planned her perfect introduction using the cover of night and her height. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come next.

Still on her back floating with her perky breasts sticking seventy feet above the water line and her flat toned tummy just below the water's surface she knew the time for a formal introduction had begun. She was easily within arm's length of the span now. She could see from below that all eight lanes of traffic were still snarled in both directions. Her exhibition would have a sizable captive audience and many unwilling participants. Still cloaked in darkness and nothing else she rolled onto her stomach while still floating and pressed her large hands into the riverbed. She was soon back into a kneeling position as a torrent of water cascading down her shapely body. Some people on the bridge thought that they heard a great volume of water being displaced who had their windows open while driving in the humid air, but they struggled to see anything in the darkness. Still kneeling she rose around seven hundred feet from the water with her torso exposed. But the cloak of 9pm’s lack of natural light; it would be her seductive voice that would be the city's first taste of Jessica.

With the bright lights of the bridge and the many taxis, busses, passenger cars and SUVs all mired with more light pollution blinding them to what lay beyond their dashboards, the population was blissfully unaware of the peril that would soon befall them on a humid Friday night that august. From her lofty position Jessica was brimming with confidence, even as she sat on the riverbed water halfway past her navel, she still had a spectacular view of the traffic below. The span was eight full lanes, four in each direction but to her it was so narrow there were a number of delicious possibilities of what she could do to make the most of her new friends' presence. Drawing in a deep breath of the humid air she prepared a little spiel for her guests. In her most sultry voice Jessica said “hello travelers. You might not be able to see me yet, but I sure can see all of you.” Most of the people in the city and especially the bridge suddenly looked south towards the river into the orange din. Even over their various radios everyone could hear the voice of a female talking to them from above, but with so little light it was already causing a panic. “I have lived in this city for many years without being noticed so now let me show you my appreciation by letting you partake in my coming out party. One thing is for sure is you will notice me now and I will enjoy your participation even if you do not. And there is not a thing you fleas can do about it. For my first act I would try the trapeze but fear that the wire is only two thirds as long as myself now, so will have to improvise something else. But do not worry, I sure know I will be entertained.” Jessica finished with her best evil laugh as she prepared her body for the next phase of her fun. The bridge itself was now wrapped in a moist fog from the warmth and condensation from her breath. People who could barely see the end of the bridge before had no idea which way to go. But soon their only choice would be made for them by her. Using her nimble body Jessica started to get into position.

Chapter End Notes:

So now Jessica prepares to meet her first adversary head on, among other body parts