- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here it is, the highway is about to have a few big issues

Jeff had not set out to work in sales but after a number of lifetimes seemingly lived in his 35 years, he finally landed at a job he did not mind. The hours were rough, but the pay was decent enough to support his aloof habits. He never had a huge circle of friends but kept up with himself and was in decent shape mainly via walks and avoidance diets. Much like his lust, his appetite was endless. So, feast or famine was the name of the game on purpose and to a point. Sometimes food just finds him among other proclivities. He was good with the coin and a saver sometimes to a fault but was also a bit of a wanna be hippy at heart. Albeit better groomed for his formal work wear. It was when he met Carrie that his life really took an interesting turn, to say the least about his current situation. He was at work one day when she strolled in looking for supplies for the lab. Normally he would not engage with clients, but she was too sweet to pass up. She was not as guarded as he expected given her background and credentials compared to his more humble but solid roots. Jeff also learned early on that it was not far below Carrie’s stoic professional exterior lived a passionate, sensual lioness who would gladly ride him all hours of the day and night. It was this duality and the deep scientific and physiological conversations that they shared that really made it the best time he had had up until this point. The icing of course being her skill set without the lab coat draped over her, especially in the midday sun with her inviting rear pointed his way, he would not be able to bear staying on this spot much longer without joining her. Even with over 500 vehicles now scrapped underneath him and thousands more victims adjoining them. He loved how she had gotten him to live out this current scenario and would soon reward her with what he knew she loved the most, that is a fair bit of said icing.

While Jeff was rearranging the traffic with his football field sized cock Carrie was exploring what her anatomy could do while taking in one last treat before supper. By now she had lapped up thousands of screaming running people trying to escape her lips and tongue, swallowing down enough to finally start to sate her initial appetite. The vehicles and people hiding within fared no better as even the biggest or double tractor trailers would be slurped up like spaghetti at times. Another swipe she decided not to chew knowing the peanut sized cars and trucks would be floating with their mangled brethren down in her stomach. Maybe even some along with any helpless passengers would watch in the last flickering lights of their headlights and more victims sank nearby and the stomach acid would pull their helpless cars under. Just the thought was enough to elicit another moan from her and a large drop to fall from her engorged lower lips. It landed hard on a previously untouched part of the road completely crushing a pickup and two SUVs along with tipping a tractor trailer. She spotted one more cow truck. Lifting her hand from the flattened office park and displaced parking lot, she gently ripped the roof off of the trailer and saw she was in luck. Inside were about a dozen heads of steer. The animals were startled but their fate was already sealed, and this may even seem less cruel by some measures. “I guess beef, it’s what’s for dinner.” She chided to Jeff. After looking back at his quick smile, she returned to her supper. She lifted the trailer pouring out the dozen mooing cows onto her tongue which she used to herd them clumsily into her mouth. Once there she laughed at how funny their hooves felt on her tongue. But soon she decided she had scared them enough and started chewing the bunch raw. It was surprisingly beefy and not what she expected. Even ingesting all these cattle was less meat than Jeff’s slider from earlier at scale! Inadvertently though not lost on her was the fact that her massive breasts also had their own adventure while she was lapping up the highway about 300 feet down the road under her great shadow. She used this awareness to specifically arch her back as she licked across the roadway aiming at the stalled vehicles and hopeless crowds who were trying to find a safe spot. There were not many to be had between the two lovers.

While Carrie enjoyed a last bite or two, her chest was doing untold but purposeful damage a little further down the road a football field from her face. Hanging perilously low over the various vehicles were her round breasts each wider than the respective lanes they hung over. As she licked her lips from the previous bites, it was now her midsection's turn to join in the fun to the utter horror of the many hundreds of stranded motorists who thought they were passed over. As she became more turned on by the whole situation her nipples visibly hardened to thirty-foot points, mocking the tiny vehicles beneath them. Carrie once more arched her back and delicately let her mammoth tits descend. They were like twin moons to the many stranded cars, around at about 130 feet long they shadowed a long stretch of road and each 110-foot wide were more than big enough to cause craters of their own, overshadowing their respective six lane thoroughfares. With delicate aim, she soon slowly maneuvered her fifty-foot-tall tits over what she felt would cause max damage. There was utter pandemonium underneath her chest too, as people ran in all directions around the stopped traffic, still reeling from her massive snack and coming the other way from Jeff’s massive organ carving its own path. Expertly she slowly lowered her left nipple trying to aim her 30-foot-long nub at a large diesel dually pickup truck that caught her eye. She was spot on hitting its bed first, and it stood no chance surpassing its payload capacity by a wide margin. Its enormity crushed the bed into the soft concrete eliciting a moan from Carrie, only to soon drag the cab of the pickup down with it deep into the concrete as she felt the metal conforming to her sensitive flesh. Only then did the rest of her round left breast start to impact the other traffic. As she leaned to that side she felt around 45 cars, trailers and trucks all give way under her soft but destructive breast. Letting it settle in its round form for a minute she slowly lifted it out of the crater it had created. A few wafer-thin vehicles fluttered back down to the ground as she took a look. A few metallic flattened rectangles and red dots that were the motorists adhered to her left breast as she now aimed to repeat this action with her right. Leaning in once more this time she aimed her nipple for a classic liveried greyhound bus. The tall roof bowed in as she nailed it center shot wrapping the whole dark blue bus around her right nipple in such a delightful sensation. This feeling only increased as another 48 vehicles of all shapes and sizes soon shared only one two-dimensional form. She cooed as the soft sun warmed metal crumpled beneath her sensitive flesh. She was now incredibly wet and luckily Jeff had taken notice. She continued on tit boxing the helpless vehicles squashing dozens of vehicles at a time and hundreds more trapped people under her ruthless assault. Still on her hands and knees he started moving back towards her ready to burn off the calories they had ingested.

Jeff watched Carrie using her body to sensually deal with the commuters below from his sitting position behind her. He was also dealing with the traffic with his monstrous boner at the time. He was so stiff that he pulsed his hard meat on top of the 200 flattened vehicles causing a cacophony of metallic grinding and crashing noises without having to move as it bounced down on them a couple times. As he did his trick bouncing his cock on the former freeway, a loud moan from his love in front of him finally broke him from his game and he decided to finish the job. Jeff now leaned back, peeling his unstoppably hard package from the decimated roadway. A maelstrom of twisted metal precipitated off his jet sized shaft and Haiti balls as they too were peeled off of the roadway. The remains of hundreds of flattened vehicles were still adhered to his godlike shaft. They were about to go for a ride. He spied one last pile of maybe a hundred cars, trucks and writhing people that he had bulldozed into a great heap before his hood. Jeff decided to help clean up his mess. He placed his hands behind him as he prepared to leave his sitting position. As he leaned forward, he soon hovered his oozing slit over the now darkened mass of metal before him. Pushing his ass off the ground dislodging so much flattened debris and revealing the deep twin craters of his ass, he pointed his massive dick downwards towards the pile. Jeff then put his weight onto his hands and did a pushup as he now scooched forwards. His hundred-foot-wide drooling cockhead would face little resistance as it smashed into the vehicle pile. The mass of metal felt so great against his sensitive foreskin but could not stop him from slicing through them like soft butter. Crushed against the roadway he quickly pierced the very road itself pushing so many mangled vehicles and people deep into the ground, some as far as a couple hundred feet. He soon pulled his cock out of the hole where ten lanes of the interstate once stood, marveling at his work. Brushing some of the dust off his long penis dislodging a few more stuck metal pieces, he began to pull himself up to join his lovely girlfriend. Carrie was putting on quite a show a half mile ahead of him, and he did not want to be left out anymore.

Pulling himself up to his full height, Jeff quickly was upon his lovely girlfriend in her very evocative position. His booming steps leading up to her clued her into his presence and slowly lifted her greased up mammeries from their playground. A nice solid slap on her tight ass broke the earlobes of those unfortunate to still be within a mile of their position and shattered most glass within range. “Looks like we have used up most of the fun to be had here” Jeff said. But looking out ahead of them the crowds had not made much headway yet, and now as the highway was getting closer to the city, the buildings seemed to close in towards the road itself as the streets took on a more grid like pattern and more apartments in blocks were starting to be prevalent. Since each of them was two hundred feet wider than the highway was on each side, the collateral damage of their play would soon multiply exponentially. Carrie lifted herself from her position on all fours with many dozens of flattened vehicles still helplessly clinging onto her breasts along with hundreds of people stuck to the greasy skin of her titflesh. Jeff bent in for a long passionate kiss, feeling some of the morsels from her previous play. Their monster tongues danced and shared a few crumpled-up cars and trucks and even using his tongue he found and flushed a few people hiding behind her gigantic teeth. Once found and feeling the tiniest inklings of people squirming between their tongues drove both lovers wild. He pulled himself tight into her as they made out, his shaft still hard from earlier play held sideways to not poke her too hard. “Watch where you are pointing that thing, big guy.” Carrie said. “I was hoping you were as well; I was thinking of a few directions it could go right now and believe you will be enthralled by all of them” Jeff replied. With that he took her delicate hand and looking at each other they headed up a few steps; another mile towards downtown causing more devastation to the tightly packed buildings. Once there with feet firmly planted on entire blocks of apartments and vehicles parked down both sides of the now buried streets they got to play. The crowds at this location had just started to be able to believe they were safe from their previous antics, only to find themselves back under their great shadows again, now fighting an even denser population to make sure they did not become some diabolical pawn in a giant couple's sensual game. Jeff bent down and lightly nibbled Carrie's ear whispering “Maybe you should get back down on your hands and knees, and also seal off the exit towards the city again. I want as many people to watch what we do next as we can get. As well as many guests to join in on the fun. For your efforts you know you will be quite handsomely rewarded.” They both knew what was coming next, and with that she sank to her knees first, demolishing dozens of blocks of the three-story buildings making twin holes in the ground with broken water mains and flashing buried electrical lines, the only sign there was anything more there before her quick movement. From there she turned around and gave his whole 230-foot cock a couple nice deepthroated sucks to make sure it was nice and lubed for its next duties. Next her hundred-foot hands shot out decimating more parts of the city’s outskirts feeling the little brittle buildings break against her fingers. Even a whole tiny back road had twelve cars and trucks be completely flattened down the length of her ring finger between the buildings her hands destroyed. Pulling her knees up she stuck her shapely ass into the air now and now into position awaiting Jeff’s next moves, of which there would be plenty.

As before her hair formed an impassable wall for those still on the road crushing ever more vehicles and runners under her draping strands. They would do even more damage soon as they would be shaken and dragged back and forth like a broom from heaven. But these hellish locks were only the beginnings of the highway's troubles. Next down the line once again her massive tits squashed another hundred and ten vehicles from the smallest cars and taxis to the largest busses and tractor trailers. Some empty and others with passengers either stuck in their predicament or finding a swift ending to it. These along with another two hundred people trying to escape only to become buried under fifty feet of heavy titflesh, burying them deep but these too would not be static. As the fun began, they would jostle violently back and forth another good fifty feet dragging the mass of bodies and vehicles with them, taking dozens of new vehicles and victims along the way. This served to make Carrie wetter than she had even been in her life up until this moment, a few massive drips already were serving to crush a few cars and even overturn a tractor trailer. But the true deluge awaited those below. With the view of Carrie's ass directly in front of him, Jeff was as hard as he could get, his long schlong awaiting its destination but first he decided to bring some friends along for the ride. He knelt down once again, pivoting on his heels to reach the surging crowds and stalled vehicles behind him. As gently as he could he corralled a few hundred people by blocking the six-lane interstate wall to wall. His hundred-foot-tall hand formed an impenetrable wall crushing a dozen more vehicles flat to the tarmac. Just moments before the people had breathed a sigh of relief as the half mile giant and his shapely girlfriend had passed overhead knocking many down with their booming steps and air displaced by their bodies. But once resting on his haunches Jeff was easily able to reach back at arm's length for some pleasure enhancements. Now a few hundred feet away in the other direction his other hand landed with a thunderous crunch ending some more traffic and people. With the trap set Jeff gently tried to gather all the people and vehicles he could, tilting and pressing his right hand into the ground pushing the left inwards. The multi-colored cars, tractor trailers, busses and SUVs piled up soon starting to all roll onto his waiting hand. Along with these he also had around 500 people to go with about 150 vehicles glinting in the sun. Some of them were empty but many had passengers hunkering down hoping their fates would be merciful. Jeff would not grant them this wish. But for him and Carrie it would be a dream come true.

Lifting his collection of toys to his face to inspect them in detail, Jeff chuckled at their futile efforts to escape their predicament. But over 2,000 feet from the ground the descent would not be gentle. Jeff addressed his captive audience of hundreds in his cupped right hand. "Good afternoon my little morsels," he said. "We are looking for volunteers to assist my girlfriend Carrie and I in a group activity. Please enjoy the ride and try to keep your arms and legs inside your vehicles." After gravity had pressed them to the palm of his hand on the way up, they felt weightless back down. They got to see his hairy torso on the way down to their final elevation. Soon the people in his hand knew where they were headed. A good number of them could see Carrie's sexy ass sticking up awaiting Jeff. This along with the sheer dominance he was exuding made him quite stiff and ready for action. Now her thick saliva on his hard cock came into play. With as much precision as he could muster, he cupped his hand over his manhood and started to pour out the contents. At 230 feet long Jeff was certainly well endowed, and the tiny vehicles and people adhered to his wide shaft as they fell. Soon he had sprinkled the entire contents of his right hand onto his throbbing boner. So many cars, trucks and buses struggled to gain traction that wasn't there, not all on their wheels as some spun uselessly like upside-down beetles. Hundreds of people were trapped up there too, along with 130 various vehicles. A good dozen automobiles and people still managed to miss his meat and they fell the thousand feet down to their demise. The rest were about to be treated to their final ride and would it ever be a bumpy one. Jeff stood there now and placed his hands on Carrie's hips and whispered into her ears, "Are you ready to rock babe?" "You know it my love. Now fill me up and fuck me good." The couple was finally going to get to finish what they started hours ago at the lab.

Jeff guided his monster meat and its many hapless passengers towards her wet lower lips. Her wet folds were fifty feet tall but even at this size would have to stretch considerably to accommodate Jeff and his other guests. He maneuvered his jumbo jet sized penis to line it up with her moist outer lips. His cockhead just barely touched this tender barricade and slowly he started to slide himself into her. Already as his hood was in her the first twenty or so vehicles had entered her. It felt so amazing, the metal warmed by the sun and crumpling against her moist folds rolling along his unyielding cock as it stretched her out. Soon his shaft entered with its many cars, tractor trailers and buses. None was safe between the two lovers, as the pressure between his rock-hard base and her soft, moist but unbreakable vaginal walls pressed against the vehicles and people on all sides. Some cars and trailers simply disintegrated, rolling into pieces of scrap metal as they would get snagged on a ridge on his meat or a fold at an angle and not be able to take the pressure. Many more well over a hundred still made the first thrust with moderate damage, though their fluids were starting to get into broken glass windows. The many hundreds of people were even less fortunate, many smeared but a few were forced into refuge in between her massive rolling folds along with a number of tiny vehicles helplessly wedged between them. Though as his cock continued to grow and stretch her out, their hiding spots would be flushed out. After a few seconds he was balls deep inside Carrie, and she playfully used her inner muscles to grip him briefly. This sent a terror through the crowds, and they felt what was the faintest of tickles all along their private parts and those who could still move did so in vain attempts to earn their freedom. She moaned softly as Jeff grabbed her cute ass pulling her towards him to push his tip hard against her cervix. A few vehicles were adhered near the base of his cock did not make it past the first thrust as they were crushed between their massive pubic bones, but this was just a little collateral damage as their remains settled into the dense forest of Jeff's pubic hairs. They knew it would be the time to let loose all restraints and show the world where the real power now was.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, there you have it. In the next episode we will go in the style del los perros