- Text Size +

In the coffee shop, the show above them had just sent a volley of chlorinated rain their way, but a more viscous downpour had recently begun. The source was heading down towards them in an increasing chorus of slurps and gurgles above. As her vaginal walls were expanded above the decimated intersection, they saw the giant’s impossibly strong penis hold firm. Never had such a detailed view of human anatomy been had from such an angle, as all senses were overwhelmed at street level. The sheer scale on the man, the flattened cars stuck under his balls, and the hard cock above were overshadowed by the giantess’s vagina. The helpless eight story apartment building lanced by his stone hard cock was one of a few things which helped show the giant couple's scale. Bedroom noises that would seem normal were amplified past concert levels rattling windows, as nearly a kilometer above a soft, feminine moan joined the concerto. Above the noise above, a few thought they even heard the muffled metallic crunches, as several vehicles were being shredded a few hundred feet above between the leviathans' sexual parts. Aside from sight and sound came the smells, the odor of sex already hung in the air, and would only become more pungent as the minutes wore on. A trickle of vaginal fluid had made its way to the streets outside, and the drizzle would only increase to a downpour in time. The monstress continued to sink down her man’s shaft, the raptured viewers across the city could only imagine the horrors within her at the moment, as people were dying amongst her sensitive folds, unseen by the masses but felt by the giant couple.


As the eight survivors in the garage watched as pink walls rushed past on all sides, it seemed they were closing in the lower their hostess sank. Ear drums were ruptured as the pocket of air was pressurized, confirming these suspicions. As the bulge in the middle from the humongous cock pressing from below grew and the pressure rose, those left inside had a winless choice. Around the center was a moat of sloshing vaginal fluids, splashing the wheel wells of the vehicles, as now all but the woman in the bikini had found their way into the various cars and trucks. A loud noise from above startled these survivors, as a muffled crunch sent the darkened lighting down onto the metal roofs of the vehicles in a crashing boom. Something big had just landed above them. Little did they know in Carrie’s most private, intimate space, four more much more battered survivors had received the meaningful jolt from the real estate below. The building fragment that they inhabited was nearly equal in mass to the garage and pool, although it had started the night as a stately twenty story office building. It was now reduced to a soggy, failing sex toy, caught between their hosts insatiable lust and her boyfriends reddened manhood rocketing from below. Deliverance would come in multiple ways, though the approach of Carrie's impenetrable cervix dropping down would surely top the list. Hearing her slick inner skin slurping past the four sensed something big must be pushing them now, as they reached new heights or depths depending on the perspective.


In the apartment complex, most could not see the source of the sounds from above, but all could tell it was getting closer. With the pool and garage lifted high above them, the fates were hinted at via the outward facing windows. They saw a trio of vehicles along with screaming passengers vanish into the pubic hair forest around them, ending abruptly in wrenching crashes. The rumbling, gurgling sounds kept getting closer, as those with views did their best to crane their heads upwards towards their impending dooms. Some could see the curvature of Carrie’s round bottom, descending frighteningly fast, but most with a basic knowledge of anatomy could tell that just being sat on would be too easy a fate for them. The rigid, fleshy pillar that had pierced the courtyard sending most of their cars hundreds of feet above their heads was notably being ridden to their conclusion. While the sight was impeded, the sounds certainly weren't, and worse the smells emanating from below from the musky male and the scent oozing down from the woman mixed at their level. Also riding the shaft and sometimes glopping noisily onto the roof of the building came large wads of Carrie’s cum, a literal taste of things to come. The 250 people within the shaking walls had hoped things would turn out all right for them, but most had resigned themselves to the fact that this would not be the case. In the buildings all the walls now thrummed with vibrations from the goddess sinking their way, as the man gladly lay there below in eager anticipation. They were aware they were merely pawns; simple, tiny playthings for the strong sexual urges of a giant couple who sought to do nothing but act on their own lustful whims no matter the collateral damage. The action was overwhelming now as her lower lips drew near, the moment of impact would occur shortly, and none of them would be safe.


Jeff loved feeling the resistance from the concrete structures his cockhead had punched above the rest of the apartment. From the splashing from the pool to the tiny vehicles disintegrating between the lovers, everything has it’s own flavor as he lay there on the decimated city. Carrie continued to sink onto his massive hard on, squishing scores of victims in their sticky love juices. As he felt the garage pressed up by his hood, Jeff felt a sudden bump in the resistance level, but thought it was just her tight pussy conforming to his fully erect cock. He would have no way of knowing that a concealed fragment of the former office building Carrie stole from the city earlier was being shoved upwards by him. Sent upwards towards her immovable cervix deep within her stretching vagina, there was little if any resistance to his enormous cock as Carrie had a seat on it. As she slid down his pole inch by inch at their scale, Jeff felt little if any friction as his girlfriend was as wet as ever, thanks in large part to the massive scale of the hard on he was providing to her. He watched as the gap between her grabbing lips and the helpless apartment building surrounding his base shrunk dramatically. The touchdown on the over-matched structure would be soon, and he was in eager anticipation to watch it unfold on the skewered building around his building-shaming penis. Almost simultaneously, further up from the one scene that had caught his eyes, another event occurred within the deep, moist confines between his hood and Carrie’s colossal cunt. The resistance from the courtyard pool and garage was back, and this time it was too much for them as he felt their demise begin. Little did he know there was another sixty feet of office building above, all squeezed between the constructive lovers, about to take a dozen lives between them.


In the Dunkin below, the people could only watch as the deluge got steadier building into a downpour of warm, musky nectar. They saw the frightening sight of the giant woman’s pussy, gliding down the man’s skyscraper-sized shaft. The slurping pink labia were getting louder and were nearing the helpless apartment complex the giant had pierced with his rod minutes earlier. It was even more concerning as via the cracked facades and windows, along with a few souls who had ventured onto their decks, they could see the building still had many people about to meet a sticky ending. Huge globs now strung down the side of his rigid shaft, some landing on his building sized balls, and others bombarding the hapless apartment complex. Some people in the donut mecca even had the misfortune of seeing a few lives end when one glob landed on a balcony, completely embalming a trio watching the giantess sinking down their way. Still, few could look away from the moment of truth, as the puny apartment building above had its roof kissed on all sides by some very wet labia along with one house sized, aroused clit. Some wondered if the building could or would put up much of a fight at this moment. There had been taller buildings inserted tonight, but none this wide. Tipping the odds was Jeff’s monstrous penis, stretching the giantess wide below and providing plenty of inspiration for her friction busting wetness. The sound her swollen lips made as they contacted the roof was alien to most listeners in the building, a mix of wet smacking, separating flesh and demolition all in a blender. The sense of scale was driven home by the insignificance the heavy contact had on the lovers, as the apartment’s time was about to run out.


As the sliver of the shamed office tower encroached on the general vicinity of her cervix, Carrie felt multiple sensations up and down her stimulated womanhood. Up top was the aforementioned pharmaceutical company, as it ran out of real estate. It felt so weird rubbing deeply against her, but between her soft but deadly skin and the intense pressure several hundred feet inside her, it stood no chance. The soaking wet, warm concrete, complete with exposed pvc pipes, wiring and metal from where the concrete had melted away lent their protests but could do nothing to stave off her sheer enormity. All poked and prodded her, as she felt this, the garage and pool changing shape, conforming to her and Jeff. Speaking of whom, she could still feel his ever-large package being delivered, starting with his hood roughly pressing on the garage from below. His mushroom tip widening her out on his shaft was familiar enough, even comforting, but the added spice of bits of metal from shredded vehicles and concrete debris from the structures were welcomed and new. Further down as she sank onto him, the entrance to her love tunnel rode down his proud cock and towards the crowded apartment building. Her boyfriend had so caringly placed it there for her to enjoy, she would do her best to savor it. The long, pink, wet lower lips raced unimpeded down his shaft, making simultaneous contact with all four corners of the apartment building. As the heights were relatively similar, they gave her a burst of sensation to the outer walls of her vagina, matching the impact on her cervix within. Her sixty-foot-long twin labia were already being stretched, but still had the weight of her magnificent body on them, and rooftop elevator counterweights and a number of utility boxes paid the ultimate price. A few more small splashes from the water towers on the roof cooled her literally steaming lips. Now the real fun would begin, as those who had rented their apartments on the 8th floor solely for the view were about to get more than they had bargained for. But they would momentarily outlast those being scrunched within between the playful couples' sexual organs.


It was the end of the line for the twelve beaten and battered survivors deep inside Carrie’s pussy. Pressed between her boyfriend's monolithic penis and her impenetrable skin, the space between was rapidly diminishing. With the building's remains pushing from above and the unfathomable cock below, the parking garage was the first to go. The scared woman in her swimsuit transplanted from the pool above felt the concrete support beam start to crack, as the building pressed down on the pool she had been in minutes before. The road surface all around her had started to bow upwards, along with a dozen vehicles, four of which were occupied. They tried driving about the confined space just hoping there would be a safe spot as the roof got closer to the massive growing dome. In the end it would not matter, as a maroon GMC Envoy SUV got pinned by the roof of the garage. Wheels spun uselessly as the two people inside could not get the doors open as the frame was bent. The glass shattered all around them and a loud crack in the floor below occurred as it reached the breaking point. The frightened girl barely had time to register a scream as the massive cockhead burst in, sandwiching all the remaining twelve cars and trucks, flattening them, killing eight people. The unimpeded rush to fill Carrie’s cavernous vagina to the top now reached the remains of the Perdue pharmaceutical office tower. Now just four soggy, compacted floors left, four people just clinging to life mercifully had their torturous evenings ended as Jeff pressed on. Every remaining room was flattened against her cervix as Jeff finished off the inadequate sex toy his mate had earlier milked for her pleasure. She was much more satisfied with his, and with the placeholder forgotten the real fun could begin.


At the same time the miniature parking garage and office building were being obliterated, a comically large vulva was sinking onto an over-matched apartment building. Those in the top floor heard a heavy barrage of wet cum landing on above their ceilings, as the drooling beast got closer. But the heavy, wet impact of her lower lips on the utility boxes and rooftop access doors was one of the last things that they would hear. As Carrie sunk down further on to her meaty boyfriend, her already stretched lips had more momentum than any items on the roof could match, and all was unceremoniously crushed. Those within noticed all the drywall cracking as the roof bowed down. Bracing themselves as best they could, nothing could stop her advance. At first, those pink lips went down past inwards shattering windows. The pressure of both the roof and sides were simply too much, and the entire eighth floor collapsed, killing dozens. The pile of wet, sticky rubble where the eight floor had been did help save the half of the apartments facing Jeff's thick shaft, as the vagina dropping from above widened a little more past the feminine barricade. But those in the outward facing rooms first had their views go pink, and pure destruction as walls collapsed, bodies broken. Hearing the commotion above them, the people on the sixth floor were now under the gun as feminine darkness fell. A sickening scraping sound, like raw meat dragged across concrete, to such a frequency that the walls almost thrummed with vibration. This action repeated itself down the remaining five stories, as the heat and pressure rose. All the power was out so window ac units could no longer operate, or worse were sent through outward facing windows covered in Carrie’s nectar. A few more were dragged downwards in her folds, crumpled into scrap. A humid, familiar smell now permeated the entire building, as ears popped and muffled noise from outside was unmistakably female and aroused from their peril.


“Mmmm, Jeff, can you feel them? From the liquefied concrete sludge near your tip to the apartments at your base, I feel all being pressed against me by your hardness.”

“Of course,” Jeff replied. “But I feel like some of the apartment made it through the initial drop. Why don’t you make us more comfortable and give them the grand tour of your horny hole”

“With shared pleasure” She stated. “I assume this will conclude the portion of the tour where my munchkins are still alive.”


Jeff had indeed felt the amazing sensations along his inflated rod. As the resistance to his mighty tip was futile, he felt the parking garage give way in a satisfying crunch, but what he did not expect was a soggier mush spreading and ticking his sensitive skin. This was the warmed, soaked remains of the office building almost melting on contact with the end of Carrie’s cunt and spreading. Having nowhere to go but down and around the more solid but still crumbling concrete of the pool and garage as smashed automobiles prodded around his piss slit. His outer hood was tickled by the reinforced steel portion of the concrete spreading from being pressed between the lovers. Further down his thick shaft, the remains of several shredded cars and trucks along with crumbled concrete had settled between Carrie’s wet folds and his skin, adding a little grit between them. From his base up a third of his mighty cock, there was the apartment building being pressed tightly against him that was the most prominent sex toy at the moment. The whole eight story building felt almost weightless, as the whole structure had it’s weight diffused by his forest of pubic hairs. Even then the whole thing felt so light, even if the gravity of the situation dawned on the hundreds of people within the building. Right as his hood squashed all that was inside his girlfriend, she made a touchdown on the apartment building. Her wet lower lips sliding down his cock now widened a little, bursting the top floor between the lovers. Her wetness overcame the next floor only half crushing it, pressing the rest tight against his rigid shaft. Every floor that followed down to the first he felt being pressed hard against him, as if they could burst from the pressure at any moment. That moment would be soon but would only enhance the giant couple’s pleasure, and the hundreds within would soon be joined by many thousands more.


The debris type was changing on the already devastated streets below Jeff’s building sized balls. As the destructive sounds from the lovers above changed their pitch and tenor, the two beasts shared a little information with the helpless citizens below. Having heard this they then had to bear witness to what those affectionate effects were. Inside the coffee shop the liquid debris was thickening, and the pungent smells it gave off reminded many of trysts past. But rather than be confined to a bedroom, an SUV or motel, this permeated the entire neighborhood. Along with the milky goop, chunks of soaked concrete splooshed into the desolate streets as well. This was joined by all manner of building contents along with some twisted metal and other unrecognizable items. The viscous womanly nectar was still the most prominent, as it streaked down the sides of buildings that Jeff’s massive balls had missed earlier and piled up in the streets. If it got too deep the means of escape and being able to watch the action above were jeopardized, along with their very lives. As the giantess sank down her man’s shaft, a wet touchdown was soon made, shaking everyone as the tremor from the two gargantuan bodies going pelvis to pelvis rocked the city. The woman paused there and soaked in her position, as her black hair loomed far above hanging from the back of her head as she faced her lover. Some thought they would make a break for it at this moment, but quickly thought better of it as across the street next to the squashed Subway shop someone had tried venturing from their apartment. The second their leg hit the knee-high pile of goop, he was stuck as his jeans adhered to the unbearable fluid. It was then that a chunk of concrete, completely soaked from Carrie’s arousal was displaced from the giant couples play, and landed square on the individual, instantly killing him under the suffocating mass. It would pay dividends to stay put, and besides, the show had just begun.