- Text Size +


Jeff was sitting there enjoying the view and the sensations coming underneath his enormous cock. Peering down a quarter mile from his seated position, he looked at the finer details of the destruction his idle self was causing. First, he glanced over his shoulder deeper into the city by the mall to see his girlfriend Carrie putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece placing her saliva covered, multicolor shiny artwork into a park. She was so beautiful in the evening light, her face aglow as she now held the battered remains of the parking garage in her right hand. This caused his 230ft dick to pulse a few times, lifting a few feet off the oozing wreckage and then slam back down further mangling it, causing the tiny vehicles ahead of his cockhead to bounce helplessly. The tiny people in their bug sized cars and trucks saw the headlights behind them suddenly vanish, replaced by an unimaginably huge five story penis taking up all lanes. The tunnel ahead was hopelessly mired with stopped traffic making the feeling all the more claustrophobic. Jeff examined the world beneath him, the buildings with their lights starting to flicker on all had their view of the road below now replaced this with a rigid flesh colored shaft that towered over them on all three stories. He looked on the edge of his cockhead at the six lanes interaction, scenes of terror playing out at such a small scale. The outer lane had a yellow Nissan NV Taxi whose hood was the only thing left exposed, the driver and passengers surely buried under his tonnage. A blue front bumper in the next lane represented what was another unfortunate car now smothered by his meat. In the middle lane was his favorite, a white F-series pickup with the bed buried by his cock causing the cab to lift feet off the ground gemlike headlights shining at the roof of the tunnel ahead. A Chevy box van next to it shared a similar fate, wheels hanging helplessly in the air, passengers stuck far off the ground awaiting their fates. Car doors were starting to fly open as they herded into the tunnel trying to escape cockzilla. Laughing at their futile path, Jeff decided to oblige them and make good use of the tunnel as well. "Room for one more?" He quipped as he began to shift his body. The whole city was about to get literally screwed and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Well other than Carrie, but she was currently involved on her own mission, and it was not boding well for the shoppers.

The ten-story parking garage looked so fragile in her hand, it was easy to forget it was a multistory concrete structure holding hundreds of vehicles and people. There held in her smooth palm dwarfed by many of her shapelier features, it certainly struck a tone of fear amongst the population. While she sat, the encroaching darkness was overcoming the lights below. As sundown begat the evening hours after 7pm, the cooling spring air was refreshing on Carrie’s smooth skin. The burgeoning lights only made it up to her chest as she sat. Bathing the curves of her soft but massive breasts in an orange glow, but only because she was in a seated position. Once she rose to her magnificent height once more, it would likely just make it just past her knees. From her seated position she was still looking down on most buildings from 1,000ft up. As their little offices and apartments slowly lit up in the night sky, she tried to peek in on them, but the squares were just so tiny, and even seated on her shapely rear she was still looking at a downward angle. She would have to explore her scale more later on. Besides, she watched as Jeff prepared to plug up one last hole, making sure even fewer people would escape their playtime after the main highway out of the city was walled off by their last play and ample love fluids. Also, lest she forget about the task at hand, as she held up her right focusing her pretty eyes again once more on the tiny garage. Addressing her subjects Carrie said “well I suppose my car was not parked here after all. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. But I have spent enough time in your presence, I rarely get to shop by myself and since my boyfriend is busying himself filling in some hole you left, so I will take advantage of my opportunity.” With that she then lowered the battered structure to her cute perky breasts, each bigger than the whole garage. She did not have the biggest boobs but still took pride in her body and also the fact that they were now each by far the world's largest. To emphasize this point she spread them using her left hand and began to try to work the structure between them. Carrie coyly told her remaining captives "The girls in high school used to make fun of these. I bet none of them could demolish a parking garage between their boobs" knowing their fate the tiny people could only brace themselves and hope the reinforced concrete would hold strong. At her size Carrie's smooth skin and soft squeezable tits felt great as they touched all ten concrete floors. She began to let her left breast go as more cracks quickly formed on the structure. Held tight between her breasts, the surviving shoppers felt trapped. A few sat in their battered vehicles hoping the protective metal shells would save them somehow. Others went to the edge trying to at least get a feel for their squishy tormentors, as well as something softer than the cracking concrete around them. Big chunks of it fell now onto parked cars flattening them and helpless people. Carrie messaged her left tit squeezing it towards the right which simply crushed half of the crumbling structure and tiny vehicles within to dust and twisted metal wreckage. She lifted the rest with her right hand tilting the remains at an angle causing a couple vehicles and several shoppers to fall the thousand feet to her smooth firm thighs below. They spattered against them, she watched as one occupied SUV with its headlights on went dark upon the heavy impact with her skin, surely crushing anyone unlucky enough to be on board. She mercilessly squeezed her breasts one more time applying force with both hands causing the rest of the battered garage to simply disintegrate into dust between them. Pulling her hands back Carrie admired the complete loss of the little garage, looking at her dusty boobs, seeing a few concrete slabs and twisted metal chunks from former vehicles and rebar. She now hastily dusted off the remains from them as best she could, causing the debris to rain down heavily damaging adjacent buildings and streets. She wanted to look her best for the mall.

Jeff shifted forwards, sliding his knees behind him as he positioned himself to a push up position, having his hands land heavily on a few hapless city blocks. The buildings he crushed under his fingers had plumes of dust rising for blocks but rose no higher than his wrists. The engineers in the train still wrapped around his neck and the half dozen first responders along for the ride in his hair suddenly felt their worlds tilting as they tried to hang on. Jeff’s long shaft suddenly shifted as the tiny, flattened vehicles began to get shredded and slide forwards. He watched as the tiny pickup along with its marooned passenger were simply rolled underneath his mighty cock, feeling the tiny metal cab popping under his immense tonnage. The panic was now palpable as the crowd surged forward towards the seeming safety of the tunnel. But their progress was slowed by the multitudes of interfering traffic to maneuver around, and Jeff's massive penis had no such encumbrances as he would soon make abundantly clear. As another row of six helpless vehicles was steamrolled by his massive cockhead, he was just about to enter the tunnel now. The last set of traffic lights were spectacularly shattered in a shower of sparks off his large cock, the red light his massive hard on was shown was thusly ignored as the metal pieces of the poles rained down on the doomed traffic below. Those a few hundred feet down mired in traffic had quite the show from their windshields if they cared to stay and watch. As a massive jet sized penis slowly lumbered past through the intersection ahead towards the main tunnel out of the city, bulldozing and overcoming many dozens of vehicles of all sizes along with many hapless pedestrians trying to outrun the beast. The buildings all shook around them shaking off dust and breaking windows as glass rained down along with the occasional AC unit added to the hazards. The sounds that were occurring were deafening as well as the scraping and twisting of metal from under his mighty meat was adjoined to another sound a couple blocks behind. That was the sound of building demolition as a literal pair of wrecking balls behind the end of his shaft made their way through wrecking the smaller buildings lining the street. As Jeff's hairy balls crushed and shattered businesses and apartments with little resistance, it was his cock that got most of the focus from the sensations it was bringing him. As Jeff did his massive push up, his great shadow overtook a good half mile of the panicked city now. His hairy chest replaced the sky for many as the urban twilight was replaced by his pale flesh darkened from the blocked light. The tiny streetlights could not illuminate him from the many hundreds of feet below but those below his massive head did get a light show. While the long diesel locomotive wrapped around his neck hung in darkness, the light show from the emergency vehicles could be seen from the ground, coloring his brown hair with an array of lights. Though the utter devastation now being wrought by his hairy thighs and legs as they lowered to the ground so he could guide his huge cock to its destination was just collateral damage for now. Multiple city blocks of streets and buildings were wiped from existence by these enormous pillars of toned flesh. Some of the huge multistory apartments and office buildings tickled Jeff's hairs as they crumbled like sand at his touch. He was now in position to begin truly fucking the city. While a poor substitute for his shopping girlfriend, it would serve the dual purpose of blocking another exit point from the city.

Carrie was finally getting ready to ‘enter’ the mall. Having already parked she now did some last-minute adjustments. It was a lot easier to color coordinate when you are nude she thought. She began to run her fingers through her long black hair trying to straighten it down past her shoulders again. She noticed many tiny knots from the passengers she had picked up during her hours of play. Mainly tiny helpless vehicles and a few even smaller people who were carried the two thousand feet aloft by the sheer tensile strength of her locks wrapped around the tiny axles of the machines. Some of the people trapped within the little vehicles had a great view from the start, first of her growth back at the university, then more joined the fray while she got pounded from behind by Jeff on the interstate. At this point there were close to fifty tiny travelers with her for the adventure, none by their choice but now she was on a mission to end their fun. Her massive hundred-foot fingers simply disintegrated little insect sized vehicles into pieces ruthlessly killing any passengers in the process, but a girl has to look her best. Next she moved down to her shoulders and breasts, doing the best she could to brush off the remaining concrete and dust from her earlier play. More chunks of metal and concrete rained down on the debris field below, as the already decimated outlet stores received another volley. It would be hard to be totally clean as the many times she had laid down her nude skin was like a magnet for the juicy flattened cars and trucks, building materials and especially the tiny people, whose red splotches and former garments made up the majority of messy dots on her flawless smooth skin. Carrie now looked down at the shoe box sized mall with a fiery passion in her eyes. Being this great size had awoken something deep inside her, from her loins up to her overstimulated mind, she had never felt like this before but did not want this feeling to end. First it was time to end the claustrophobic feel to this building and help add another open-air mall as it seemed to be the trend throughout the country as many shopping malls were failing. Though none would be more spectacular than the one in this city. But it would not be internet shopping or the economic downturn that would be its undoing, rather an attractive 2,000ft Asian American whose libido knew no limits. In her business course in college, it was fitting that she had written a term paper on America’s failing malls, now she would do an assessment of her own to see if this one passed or failed. So, adding an open-air concept would be her first big change. But it would not be her last, and maybe she would try to work some shopping in, though she was not sure what store would stock a million xl.

Jeff now slowly worked his massive cock into the tunnel foot by foot, pushing the hopelessly stuck traffic into the vehicles stalled in front of them building a pile with some, while other cars and trucks where helplessly sucked under his great cockhead, as the ridges from his stiff shaft and the massive weight of his meat squashed the vehicles to scrap. Many people stuck in their cars met a rapid end as they desperately tried to escape, many first forced from behind into the vehicles in front of them, only to get snagged and soon find their protective metal shelters having no shot of staving off the sheer mass of the penis dominating their rear windows. The main crowd had made little to no headway from Jeff's dick, as he was just about to enter the main arch of the tunnel. One trio in a yellow Crown Victoria taxi were in the stop and go traffic when suddenly hundreds of frightened people began streaming from behind them, first running around but soon over the roof of the cab. Feeling some tremors as well, the driver tried to open his door as did the two rear passengers, but the Tacoma pick up next to them was too close, not letting the big doors of the wide sedan extend enough to let anyone out. Looking towards the bright daylight of the tunnel entrance fifty feet behind them it was hard to see anything. Suddenly all outside went dark as a massive flesh colored thing taking up all six lanes came into view. They watched through the rear glass as it steamrolled a row of six vehicles with ease under the tunnel entrance. Watching helplessly as twelve headlights went from being illuminated to unceremoniously vanishing under a rumbling crunching sound that the reason for the runners became all too clear. They tried to see up past the old cabs beige sagging headliner to near the roof of the tunnel, as there appeared to be a 20-foot-long fleshy hole up there. It took a few seconds to realize what this one-eyed monster was but by the time they figured it out, their fate was sealed. They watched helplessly as not all the runners could keep pace with the all-consuming manhood. Some could be seen still trapped in their vehicles frantically trying to drive forward only to be flattened against their dashboards as the vehicles shoved under his flesh. The people on foot suffered a similar fate, some were seen trying to pry their fallen comrades up from the monster, only to be consumed under its bulk themselves. A pile of tumbling vehicles also began to form, like an avalanche of metal. Smaller cars were mainly lifted by his mass as other vehicles and helpless people near the bottom were pinned by falling cars and trucks and dragged under. Nothing inside the tunnel could even slow his progress down; he worked to get all 230 ft of his cock into the tight fit. His hood barely cleared the lights just brushing the ceiling though smashing them one row of fluorescent tubes at a time. The pile was high enough now that some of the smallest cars with roughed up passengers or empty would ride up his entire hood to the ceiling and be flattened against it, his massive hood passing over, some cars stuck inside while others falling flattened back onto his rigid shaft to ride further into the tunnel as two-dimensional riders. The sensations Jeff was now feeling were extraordinary, and the best was yet to cum.

Meanwhile Carrie was surveying how best to turn the mall into a topless building. Studying the massive structure and its many skylights to see where the initial cut would be made. The mall was known for its huge atriums and expensive stores. It boasted over 400 shops, eateries and attractions within its walls over 6 stories, 3 above and 3 below street level. One of the larger malls in the region though like most in 2019 it was under its capacity as empty storefronts slowly crept in. Tonight was different as earlier crowds dispersed a little over stressing reports, but many missed or refused to change plans either. A few, oddly not too many, hadn't started looting yet but were organizing in the parking garage. But unbeknownst to the lovely Carrie she ended those plans with extreme measure. She figured being half underground meant the roof would be easier to remove without too many casualties, the thousand or so still in the mall would have to wait. Using her fingernails, she started to cut a long gash in the structure around the fifth floor. Holding on to the lattice work on the steel girder roof with her other hand, she was able to make a near perfect half incision while her hand supported it. Some of the skylights shattered from the vibrations raining heavy glass down on the food courts and stores below. Now using both her hands she delicately as she could flipped the root off into the now empty space occupied by the parking lot demolishing a further six standalone stores and their smaller lots around it. Suddenly the whole mall went dark as the lighting failed above their view above being entirely replaced by the beaming dark brown eyes of Carrie along with her cute nose and most worryingly her beautiful but wide smile flashing rows of white house sized teeth. She examined the minute details as best she could, and only wished she could see the barely perceivable mites' expressions as she beamed down at them excited so many stuck around for her. Many tried to scurry into the various stores thinking it would help them. Others were now stuck in the many glass elevators as a few got caught by their breaks before the others who smashed down on the marble floors. She was like a kid in a candy store, unsure what item to grab first. She would usually plan out a route through the mall to try to hit all her favorite stops in a line. But now it would be easier to do all six levels at one, including several multilevel anchor stores. She decided to run the reverse option on this one however, seeing as how unlike when she arrives at the now much flatter former garage, the people on that side had a running start and would congregate on the opposite side of the mall towards one of the exits. So, she decided to meet up there to start her shopping experience. This would put her in a declining Sears, taking up the top three stores by her right hand; it was on one last closeout sale before it closed its doors for good and the replacement was unknown. Carrie made the choice for them and sped up the process.

Jeff was getting deeper within the tunnel now, his fat cock about 50ft in, covering around twenty vehicles or shoving them in the growing pile ahead of him. As his shaft entered behind his hood, it started to widen with a long way to go to the base, and now the walls started to bulge and break as the tunnel would need to expand to take on his girth. He felt as vehicle after vehicle burst under him. He also felt like there were also some smaller squelches from those who were being overtaken by his meat. It was barely felt but the tiny arms beating against his unfathomable weight as they were crushed out of existence made him all the stiffer. He was taking up the entire tunnel and as more of his length was inserted wall to wall and to the ceiling as well. But even they were no match for his hard cock, as it was stronger than anything that he had come up against. The fluids from the flattened vehicles and people added their slick juices to help him slide easily against the pavement. He also got a little on top of his dick from the cars flattened against the roof and even a few down the side walls. After his hood stretched the walls the little ripped up vehicles fell between them before his shaft finished the job completely shredding the remainder. Row after row of taillights were overtaken by his monster cock now as the hellish scene unfolded for those trying to escape into the tunnel. Outside there was even more destruction occurring as his shaft entered the tunnel his balls were making their way down the same road where his cock had already flattened 230ft of the roadway. Now his two ten story hairy balls and the warm fleshy sack surrounding it tailed the cock bringing a new wave of destruction as they obliterated and bullied the smaller buildings. His cock was now halfway into the tunnel now, a pile of around twenty battered vehicles rode in front of his hood along with another forty vehicles of all makes and models completely flattened underneath his immense meat. Jeff savored the feeling of so many things breaking under him. He could only imagine the scene unfolding in the tunnel. Feeling with his sensitive flesh the cooled metal crumpling against him as the prickly crashing pile ahead of him was just barely felt as the next vehicle tumbled down or was shunted aside. He was nearly three quarters of the way into the tunnel now. At first his cock bent a little down the hill and the slight curve, but now his rigid manhood was winning out reshaping the very tunnel itself. His large balls had just about reached the last intersection as those stuck on the cross street before the tunnel were about to have a surprise. As the last fifty feet were traversed, his motion soon ground to a halt. All 230ft of his cock was now inside the tunnel covering eighty now very flattened vehicles and hundreds of unfortunate people. Around thirty more cars and trucks were piled in front of his hood and piss slit, a number of which were occupied. The last buildings were shoved forward toppling into the streets on one end and the whole five story building just broke loose and smashed traffic below as it slid. Their travel was not far as his balls were unstoppable as they now pressed with his whole pelvis against the tunnel entrance. His base was so wide that the tunnel entrance showed cracks from being widened. But Jeff was just warming up. Pulsing his shaft a couple more times, he was confident that when he was through no one would ever be able to use the tunnel again.