- Text Size +

Carrie and Jeff just knew a lovely sunrise would be on the way, as high thin clouds slowly reddened on the horizon. An archaic colloquialism Jeff knew was the adage about red at morning, so these sailors took warning. Besides, the two had been romping around in broad daylight for hours, there must be thousands of images of them on their destructive masquerade. He was not planning on going to his home until he scoped out the digital landscape, and once they got to shore, he would have to discuss with Carrie where the next moves would be. The nude lovers were treading water a few hundred feet from shore as they watched the looming orange glow from the destruction within the city smoldering on and getting taller. Of course, these were staying the same size, they were just getting smaller. All around them the viscera and debris grew as it bobbed in the waves surrounding them. Still over 100 feet from the rocky lake shore, the senses of being a normal human started to return. The smell of the water and the wave motion bounced them around rather than not even reaching their shins as this point would have minutes before. Holding each other in the deepening waters, the funny feeling that swept them down to size was subsiding. With water surrounding them on all sides, reality and a frame of reference came in the form of the flattened debris on the lake surface that was bobbing around. Closest to them was an orange barrel road cone, having become flattened and losing the yellow, blinking light on top, it was still buoyant enough to float there. It was not a door from the Titanic, but it would do, as Jeff pulled Carrie over to it as they began to paddle the last few hundred feet to shore. He may not be in the best of shape but had viable leg muscles. Jeff was more marathoner than sprinter, much to Carrie's delight and would sometimes even wear her out a bit. He found a chunk of a tree trunk so flattened by the heavy couple; it was almost smooth as an oar floating on the water. He used it for only a few seconds to paddle, as it was too oblong in shape. They could see the shore getting closer now, a pre twilight beach shrouded in fog, but the sand and rocks looked pressed flat. Three grayish buildings came into focus next, each a different shape and color but nonnatural to their surroundings. They were empty of other people by design as their size no longer held the advantage. Shore was close now, and Jeff’s feet felt something he had not in a while, muddy but solid ground. For hours he hadn't got much feedback from under his footsteps, as even solid multistory buildings seemed to disintegrate to the touch as his weight set down.

Ever since the first calls began flooding the emergency lines almost shorting out the servers providing 911 services to the county, those answering the phones knew this would be far from a normal afternoon. Most of the first round was promptly hung up on, but as the live images broke over the local news stations playing on the screens around the building it became evident that they would have to alert every authority that they could. At first, EMS and firefighting apparatuses were idled as the first scenes began to unfold. Rolling out to each disaster spot was overwhelmed by the flood of traffic along with the dynamic nature of what was happening as the giant couple was on the move. The police, FBI, and military upon seeing the sheer scale of the duo knew this would be more than they could currently handle, and took a more static approach. The first actions were trying to coordinate escape efforts to direct as many citizens as they could from the path from the enormous lovers, but this proved nearly impossible as they moved at hundreds of miles an hour, unabated by any earthen or manmade structures in their path. What's more, they quickly realized that the horny giants were targeting groups of people and traffic for their shared sexual pleasure which made this strategy quickly backfire. As day turned to night and the pair moved into the dense parts of downtown using buildings, the population and each other for such steamy action that it blanketed the area for miles around in a thick fog that smelled of arousal. As the two slept the real work began on evacuations, search and rescue and especially identifying who was responsible. News outlets began speculating that it was a North Korean or Chinese agent as Carrie being of Thai ancestry leading to a number of incorrect conclusions. But several offices keyed in on an early breakthrough with the university that she had grown out of and face recognition software was able to get an ID on her. As morning approached and the giant pair starting to stir, the man was proving a little more frustrating until one low level tech did an off hand Facebook search for the woman since he found her to be quite attractive and wanted to learn more about her. As he scoured the site he suddenly spotted their man as her ‘it’s complicated’ significant other. Right as he went to the big bosses with the news, the exasperated man heard the room erupt into panic as the giant couple had woken up. Since they knew the university was reduced to a 2,000 foot woman shaped depression in the earth’s crust, that she would not be heading back to her dorm any time soon. Delivering the news about Jeff being the other culprit who used his monolithic cock to destroy the highest building in the city and stretch out, fill and collapse a traffic filled highway tunnel, they knew that they had their mark. A number of authorities scouring the highway where he had originally grown found the bottom half of his completely flattened CUV in the middle of his ass print and knew they had a match. A mad number of squawks on the radio said the pair had headed out into lake McGuffin and had somehow vanished from sight. With hundreds of miles of lakefront in multiple states, finding all the information they could about Jeff would be key. Using the crime database, they were quickly able to find his address and swamped the location at first while the two giants romped around the waters. They realized him not being home would be the perfect opportunity to set up a sting operation should he return any time soon per chance. When the giantess and him vanished somewhere near the lake, they knew this would be their best chance to apprehend them should they head in this direction. However, a few contacts in multiple stations had tipped off the press, and soon Carrie’s and Jeff's faces were everywhere on all forms of media. Undeterred, the authorities sat and waited. They would only compound disappointment as a new day dawned over the broken city.

As Jeff and Carrie set foot on solid ground for the first time in twelve hours, they knew they had to be more wary of their surroundings once again. Still completely naked and dripping wet from the water, the rocky beach was smooth and packed unnaturally tight. Jeff had thought ahead of time and used his hand to press his hand down on the lakefront surface, right before he deposited the three buildings that now lay before them. Their bare feet had little issue with the smoother surface now, as Jeff led Carrie towards the Old Navy he had placed down first. It was becoming clearer to her why he made the choices he did before their dip. The retail establishment was heavily damaged but thankfully still devoid of other people at this early hour after he ripped it from its location almost a mile away. As they approached the wounded store, enough twilight was filtering in that they could see the broken glass, but also a lucky break. In the front of the building was a display of grotesquely colored Crocs, and they were each able to snag a pair in their size off the rack to protect their feet. Still nude from the ankles up, they had the run of the place and found dozens of pairs of underwear which each snagged. They stocked up on their favorite items, making a pile by the former sliding door that had been knocked well off track by the movements. It was strange being fully clothed again after spending so many hours naked, though they still modeled several outfits for each other humming their best right-said-fred. Satisfied with the array of outfits they had chosen and no longer stretching half a mile into the sky meant they were looking for transport next. Heading to the next damaged building adorned in cracked yellow signage along with an upheaved lot, Jeff and Carrie surveyed what remained of the Hertz rental car he had placed. It was quite an exquisite mess that relayed his raw power, as there were some cars he pinched into the size of dorm fridges in pools of oil, another pair pressed deep into a forty foot deep pit by his fingertip. He could tell one was a white F-150 pickup as it left behind it’s badly dented tailgate on the side of the deep hole he made from his fingertip with no effort earlier. The rest of the mangled truck surely lied on the bottom under the waterline. Most of the other vehicles that were there when he placed it were missing, Carrie felt a tingle as she remembered the minivan from the lot that Jeff easily squashed using only her aroused nipple. Only three NPC type crossovers remained, along with the ubiquitous Impala, though one white Ford Edge was flipped onto it’s side and would be out of the runnings. Stepping inside through a long shattered plate glass window, Jeff found what he was looking for. The key box was knocked off the wall and had opened on impact, spilling all the keys. This would pay dividends as instead of picking one or two, Jeff found a box that had brochures in it promptly dumping it out and emptying it. Gathering all of the keys in this box he began to scour the desks for another nifty item for their life on the road. Opening the top drawer he found what he was looking for, a flathead screwdriver along with a socket wrench. Carrying his haul outside to Carrie, he laid out his plan.

“So, we are going to choose two of these bland CUVs to blend into the scenery, follow each other and ditch one of them. Along the way we will play license plate switcheroo while straight up snagging others from multiple nearby states if we can find them.” He told her.
“Well since I accidentally crushed my domicile under my back earlier, should we stop by your house for anything we might need too?” She asked him.
“I don’t know, maybe. If we head in that direction tentatively we will figure things out. First, let's choose and load up our rides.”

Dawn was breaking across the city as thin stretched emergency services were receiving a trickle of reinforcements. Other communities were doing their best to help, but traffic leaving the city was complicating things. Also, conflicting reports of the giant couple's whereabouts were causing many departments to put their support teams on hold. As word spread that they had vanished into a thick fog on Lake McGuffin and not been seen or heard for some time, this helped persuade a few. Communication lines in many areas were all but severed due to the raw destruction, along with some stations themselves having load capacity issues. These usually manifest in departments being completely destroyed, flattened or flooded by the raw sexual ferocity shown by the massive lovers but also the influx of emergency calls inundating the region. Daylight also meant that the aerial wings soon took off again as there were no objects looming thousands of feet into the air with no blinking warning lights. This revealed a whole new scale to the destruction as the sheer magnitude of the giant couples movements. Some areas of particular focus were the deep woman shaped body print that had been the university, the putrid yellow lake where the mall once stood, a large hole in the ground that was the tunnel Jeff had fucked into oblivion, and a large contingent where the two had a final pounding climax as a white lake of cum still was of considerable depth at the base of a shapely feminine assprint. Many other smoking, collapsed buildings surrounded every point of contact the couple made, the heavier contact spread for blocks. Zooming in with cameras showed treetops stripped of leaves and smothered with debris made pale. Vehicles overturned, one garbage truck could only be seen by the top of the tank. On the edges flashing lights of red and white gathered but could go no further in the mire as wheels spun and engines stalled in deeper muck. Some tried inflatable rafts, but even the outboard motors seized, making the rescuers in need of rescue. The only way to reach many hundreds of people trapped on roofs and treetops was via coastguard helicopters which had to be flown in from hundreds of miles. Trying to wade into the quagmire without assistance nearby could prove deadly, as a few souls found out on the first floors of buildings and trapped vehicles. Daylight showed countless foot and body shaped swaths of devastation, it was quickly apparent that the main areas of need were on the periphery of these mini massacres. Areas where the giant couple themselves put any weight at all on the cityscape were truly leveled, with no possible survivors. On the borders of these 340 foot long and 120-foot-wide foot shaped cataclysms, were those buried in rubble or partially mangled vehicles needing assistance. For many it would come too late as days passed and heavy equipment sparse, as victims succumbed to worsening injuries and exposure. Displaced air pressure from massive moving bodies would fatally hurl nearby people and traffic into buildings, which themselves would many times collapse from the seismic weight of the titanic lover's passage. It was a frustrating time for many trying to cope with what just two individuals had wrought. They could hear over the police blotter that they may have had a lead as to who was responsible, but this false hope would be fleeting as they toiled away in the rubble and damaged hospitals.

When Jeff left his modest apartment the afternoon before, it was in normal order as he planned on returning home after he brought Carrie her craver sack of munchies. Little did he know he would never be able to return again, so he might have picked up the place. Regardless while many of his most treasured personal items were there, none of it mattered now after what had transpired that evening. With no landline to call and his cell phone now a flattened singular mass at the center of his original ass print surrounded by a field of squashed traffic, it was no use trying to reach him there either. Though the authorities had tried. Jeff and Carrie's social media was flooded with all sorts of inquiries after their names had leaked in the media, much to the chagrin of the authorities trying to capture them. Still, roadblocks were set up in a perimeter around the neighborhood though there were many gaps in the coverage. After an initial command center brainstorming session, they decided to try a more undercover operation with unmarked, undercover cruisers along with masked civilian vans parked on streets surrounding Jeff’s place. Noting that no one was home upon initial contact with his apartment, they soon laid in wait for any signs of movement around the building. Neighbors already sensed something was afoot, but none knew what it had to do with the events that occurred miles away the night before. While the landlord was being grilled, the tenant was nowhere in sight. As the hours continued to pass and the giant couple having since vanished, the wait by the apartment was starting to turn frivolous. The maritime units started to scour the lake as the fog was as stubborn as ever, but if two nearly half mile bodies were shrouded in it then they would be stumbled upon eventually. The only thing that seemed to be scraping against the bottom of the wary vessels for hours however were the crushed, floating debris indicating the giant couple's passage. Only empty leads and more mysteries here as vessels with sonar were scrambled, but these only turned up further clues. All sorts of debris were spotted at the bottom like flattened vehicles, mangled building facades and in one instance a very flattened hull of a ship that had gotten between the giants and paid the ultimate price. Among news reports and curious onlookers spoiling the surprise of the sting operation, the flustered police department realized that afternoon that the element of surprise was likely blown should the pair be somehow trying to get back to Jeff’s home. Admitting defeat and that their cover was revealed, a black panel van complete with SWAT team pulled up to the residence. Piling out, they positioned themselves and burst into the apartment to little fanfare. Once inside, they found nothing out of order or perturbed, as if the occupant had no idea he would become a 2,300 foot monster later that day. As FBI and local law office agents went in and out of the apartment carrying paperwork, computers, anything that could hint at what had transpired, they were dismayed as none offered any shred of evidence. With the perimeters and road blocks slowly winding down, little did they know how close they were to capturing the duo on that first day.

Finding the socket wrench he wanted as well as the key jackpot, Jeff and Carrie made their way back to the parking lot to survey remaining choices he hadn’t smushed in various ways earlier. The size of the Impala sedan disqualified it almost immediately as sedans were also becoming rarer and therefore would be easier to spot. The lovers now focussed on the remaining three CUVs as they would blend in seamlessly to the traffic on the road. Holding the box of keys Jeff was delighted when the doors unlocked on the maroon Hyundai Santa Fe that his girlfriend called dibs on first. Next he stepped over to a deep blue Nissan Rogue that they both agreed was the least suspicious vehicle available. Jeff notified Carrie,

“Let’s take two, follow each other and ‘borrow’ license plates as we go. Then we can ditch one of the cars, probably your Hyundai and consolidate from there.” Carrie winced a little hearing her ride would likely be temporary as she had already named it big red.
“Why mine my love?”
“It is a bit more conspicuous, but will get us started.”

With that they started and drove both crossovers onto the flattened rocks of the beach, but not before noting that the out of state plates on them may come in handy later, but were albatrosses for now. First they stopped at the tattered Old Navy to pile the clothing they found in their (normal) sizes into the liftgates and back seats. Next stop was the Bank of America along with the armored truck Jeff had sheared in half. As he had hoped, it was fully loaded with unmarked bank notes. Split and twisted halfway down the thick armor plating, the front half resting on the ground had hundred dollar bills some crisp others circulated blowing in the breeze. This would suit their needs perfectly, as Carrie’s eyes lit up. Filling as much as they could into the Old Navy bags they had also borrowed during the nabbing, they hugged and prepared to hit the road. Their path was an arduous one, filled with many detours due to their own making. Carrie and Jeff could not help but be turned on by the sheer devastation their simplest actions had wrought. Taking advantage of every half flattened car and truck he found, Jeff built up a wide collection of license plates for the road ahead. Luckily to not raise suspicion he grabbed multiple states, many off of Nissan Rogues. He would sometimes just swap others he found off the same CUVs he found that survived the destruction covered in layers of settling dust from nearby collapsed buildings. Carrie motioned Jeff to pull off as they made their way west towards his home. Paying cash, she was lucky White Castle would break a $100 bill as they filled their stomachs with the first food that was not Jeff’s load or the cars, trucks and citizens scooped from the streets. Next, he stopped at the Super Walmart he knew to be off the path from their sexual romp. There they really splurged grabbing suitcases, clothing, shoes, a cooler, provisions, bug out bags, and most importantly several dozen trac phones. With a few more license plate swaps with dutiful Carrie keeping watch, she said goodbye to the Santa Fe opting to help load Jeff’s Nissan. Before they headed home, Jeff logged into the dumbest Motorola smartphone he could buy for $40 and was spooked when he saw his Gmail had hundreds of messages. Opening a new tab with Google news caused his blood to cool just as tad as he motioned Carrie over. They both knew he could not return home nor get any closer, they had been identified. Continuing to scroll through news articles and looking at the hate (and some love) on their social media pages with bemusement ate up several more minutes. Going onto youtube however, brought with it the most fun, as the censors had all but given up trying to edit and flag so many pictures of their gargantuan bodies in lewd, destructive acts. It was a huge turn on to see and would likely give them months of erotic material, having lived it now getting to enjoy it from other angles. Shaking back to reality, Carrie turned to Jeff and snidely said,

“Well, the succulent plants you had on the windowsill are going to suffer for this one. But maybe we should avoid that area, don’t you think?”
“Most indeededly,” he replied, “I do have a few plans from road trips past, and we can also make it up as we go along.”
“Good, I will follow you anywhere babe.”
“Me too, especially with the great view. I always hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave.”

He surmised as he pinched her tight ass and they made out for a few minutes in the Walmart lot. With that, they piled into the vehicle, and headed off into the sunrise.

Epilogue;

Four months had passed as search and rescue long since transitioned to recovery efforts which were severely hampered by the new landforms that now existed from the enormous couples romp. The ample rains that would fall around the city helped dilute some of the nastier ponds left behind by the couple as they relieved their bladders, on any sunny days the smell of ammonia would be faintly smelled for years to come. Another issue caused by this was where and how to transport the sheer volume of hazardous materials they left in their wake. Of course no other municipalities wanted to handle it and the wastewater treatment plant was gravely burdened by the damage the immense couple caused to the sewers around the city. The lack of drainage and the sudden appearance of hundreds of 300ft long up to 70ft deep, foot shaped depressions in the city also filled up as no infrastructure was left in place to handle the water. Everything was crushed so flat beneath the weight of the pair, that the surface was almost smooth and absorbed little water. As a result, these footponds as the remaining citizens so lovingly called them, filled with algae and were sometimes visited by migrating waterfowl. With almost a mile of body between Jeff and Carrie, whole neighborhoods were wiped off the map where they had set down, even a glancing blow or passing by would thoroughly destroy many structures, not to mention roads and railroads. As the initial attack happened, tens of thousands would lose their lives as food for the gods, caught between immense sexual play, and mainly underneath enormous footfalls as the two made their way around the city. Hundreds of thousands were injured as well, and thousands more were missing. Many were in flattened buildings and metal slabs that were vehicles now buried at the bottom of a footpond. After this initial drop in population thoroughly devastated the metropolis, something surprising happened. First surrounding towns and suburbs, along with other regional cities first lent then donated equipment to aid in the recovery efforts. Next, the population began to surge back up. Not to the levels before the giant couple used the area for their pleasure, but enough that it was trending slowly in that direction. Some did indeed move away after the events of that fateful night, and there were still major hurdles facing the decimated city even after the giant couple had seemingly vanished for good. The biggest being that there was no easy way to get around the city now as many highways were the focus of the couple's affections and were unable to handle the load, especially the main highway tunnel Jeff turned into a sex toy. Hundreds of avenues were sharpley cut off as the couple paid no attention to the grid pattern, with feet so long that they would flatten multiple streets at once, marooning many smaller neighborhoods while leveling others outright when they laid down. But people are resilient, and many structures that were abandoned were slowly being reclaimed, and others by nature. Heavy equipment brought in was slowly making progress, tearing down many hundreds of buildings that were no longer structurally sound due to heavy nearby footfalls, or even a flood of love juice from the pair as Carrie came in a tidal wave of passion. Meanwhile, most memories of the traumatic events did cause a record number of ptsd victims bringing an influx of psychiatrists and psychologists into the surrounding suburbs. Time was healing many of the wounds but many years would have to elapse before any level of normalcy could be achieved, around the permanence of many of the giant lovers' impacts on the forever scarred landscape. Some people even came to deify the couple, with a few shrines built in their honor secretly wishing for their return so they could be properly worshiped as they imagined. Meanwhile, local and national authorities were trying to comb through the many leads and try to apprehend the two, if they had not perished while shrinking at all. The closure many were looking for was almost accomplished, but the trail the two left would eventually catch some breaks.

It was a nationwide manhunt the likes of which had never been seen before. Many people and agents of national law offices thought that it was a grave waste of resources as the two leviathans had not been seen or heard from since that night. Others were rightfully convinced that the looted and partially burnt stores on the rocky beach must have held some clues to an escape plan and whereabouts. However, Jeff and Carrie were smart about their movements and plans. First all the keys in the Hertz were gone, and none would ever be recovered along with so many missing vehicles from the lot that they might have chosen. The automobiles left behind were so thoroughly mangled there was little way of knowing what had actually been on the relocated lot at the time. Due to the time lapsed between when the clothing store, bank and old navy were discovered and their significance known, they had already been thoroughly looted by many citizens, especially the BoA. So many leads were filed in local law enforcement offices and agencies that an entire nationwide task force was assigned by the highest levels of government. Still, many people who fit either description were harassed and harried unnecessarily, some couples on multiple occasions. As the task force combed through new leads that flooded their hastily assembled offices on a daily basis, they also did not want to discount old leads that might hold valuable information that would otherwise slip through the cracks and get lost in the mountain of data flooding in. Supercomputers ran all sorts of algorithms and data sets trying to see where the two would go if they left the city at all. The skews were a scatterplot all over the country and beyond as the incident had not helped either border situation. Rendering software was utilized just in case Jeff or Carrie tried to change their appearance from as they were on the fateful night. The two were surely wise to the authorities search as they also went to the public for help. But the duo had smartly been avoiding all previous points of contact on social media and after taking what could have been millions from the bank they could easily get away without the need for credit. A break came after a month when a former rental car from Hertz that was known to be at that location was found burnt off trail in the desert southwest. The blue Nissan Rogue was empty though of any other clues and would prove to be a dead end, as at the time of the discovery a recent rainfall washed away any footprints in the sand back to the main road. It was just as well that this lead was one of a number of other false hopes that only tenuously were connected to the duo, if at all. Weeks, then months passed as the trail went cold and the search area stretched coast to coast and beyond. Due to Carrie’s Asian origins, sightings and rumors swirled overseas in some of the world’s densest populated areas leading to some xenophobia that was wholly unwarranted. As the rescue and recovery efforts entered their latter phases, the authorities felt that they would never get any closer to the biggest ghosts to haunt the planet. Then as malaise started to take hold, some crafty agents narrowed the gap. Through surveillance made available they finally noted where they had been and some of their patterns. Combing through hours of cctv data they noted little pattern but different locations that they frequented and would go to during parts of the year. There a trap could be laid for them, that is of course, unless they went in another direction seeking something, or had harnessed a power that would make the plan backfire and the wanton destruction begin anew. Regardless, the armed forces were made aware of the location should things go south. A duo down the line of the task force had a Lecter/Starling like revelation that was starting to be acted upon. There had to be something where Carrie first grew that they were missing as to why this happened. From studying timestamped aerial footage of the pair, he could tell she got big first. Therefore, the highway where Jeff first flattened hundreds of cars and trucks under his resting body would be of little scientific interest. He had a team comb the deep, massive female shaped depression that used to be the university and focussed on not only the lab but also what accounts were ordered from. He was in shock at what he found out through different google docs in Carrie’s work, and it turned up a laboratory in the midwest. Unfortunately, the first to discover this weeks before was Carrie herself.

After driving into the literal sunset with a CUV full of cash and clothes along with whatever else they could fit from Walmart, the two almost immediately began watching youtube videos on how to change their appearances. The easiest was a hair dye job, since their faces were already plastered on all sorts of media. After the first Flying J makeover, Jeff scoffed that Carrie had purchased a local snow globe to restart her lost collection. She laughed as the shredded quartz inside bounced off the miniature buildings, remarking to Jeff that hours ago they were these literal boulders. Seeing the intact outline of the skyscraper reminded Jeff that the building must be in severe distress after he used his airplane sized member to cut off the top several floors before he urinated on the squalid remains. Without even knowing people were still drowning and gagging on his piss the next day, he grew to half mast just looking at the plastic representation of what was. Jeff was loath to shave his short beard into a short goatee, but only after Carrie talked him out of going full fu manchu like former Phillies catcher Sal Fasano. For her part she subtly dyed her hair brown and went to supercuts the next day to shorten to a new style. Jeff let her know she looked just as good if not better with her new style, though both would want to keep up with a whole new look to stay ahead of the authorities. They would usually take turns going into places so as not to rouse suspicion at rest stops and shops along the way. Days turned to weeks and months, as they drove aimlessly around the country, using the cash to rent or buy up different properties that were secluded enough to be bases of operation where they could stash items from their travels. They also swapped plates and soon bought a used tan 2004 Camry cash as their first car that would grow to a fleet of ubiquitous rides. They burned the Rogue in the desert soon afterwards to destroy a little more evidence, with Jeff wisely watching the forecast to make sure it was during monsoon season to wash away their tracks. Settling into their traveling routine, they were able to get a number of realistic fake IDs as well though were still wary of any authority figure they crossed paths with. Using their burner phones along with a number of internet cafes the two kept tabs on the search for them and when feeling brazen submitting false leads to enterprising agents or Reddit boards for fun. As the months went along they also tried to figure out just what had caused their immense growth and if it could be replicated somehow for even more frisky fun. Carrie would secretly look at her work emails on occasion and was accidentally autosent by a former supplier some eyebrow raising information.They would deviate from the planned hideout and just in time.

A facility that shipped the vial of serum for her fruit flies was issuing a mandatory recall due to abnormalities in the test subjects cellular sizes. Somehow, it might be related and she put this together before the authorities had, and knew where they had to go next. It was almost a reverse course even though they were only a few miles from the trailer home Jeff had bought cash in the suburban southwest. She was turning the ship around and heading to the midwest where the agency was that shipped out the vials to the laboratories around the country. The ride would take a few days but not be overbearing. It would take some scheming and conctoing, but she relayed to Jeff that they might need a plan to sneak into the building once there. Carrie realized there was little time to lose, and started researching the facility online as they stayed at the various motels along the route. A helpful ‘about us’ page was one of her best resources, but she also stumbled upon a trade article a few years back that detailed the interior of the building along with interviews that revealed where items were stored and recall information. Knowing this would be crucial if Jeff and her were to find the serum that they sought. Driving down the highway in the latest cash for title red Toyota Venza CUV they were relying on for anonymous travels, the lovers reflected on their current situation and what may lay ahead. In the months since their rampage they had seen all corners of the country, visiting locales they never would have otherwise. All the while Jeff and Carrie had to look over their shoulders, watching each other's backs in each one, scared that this would be the place where someone would finally recognize them and then suffer the unknown consequences from there. By now the couple had settled into their new haircuts and dyes, and would even have a little trouble recognizing each other in a crowd. On the final stretch they slept at a Days Inn nearby the facility, using one of the many fake ID’s they were able to order online through the ever helpful dark web. Over the months, these came in handy on multiple occasions, even getting Jeff out with a ticket when he was pulled over for his lead foot. Despite Carrie’s worries he was unusually cordial on this occasion rather than displaying his snark that he usually offered to authority figures. Needless to say dinner that night came out of Jeff’s still bountiful cash pile. Sometimes, they would think a Ford Explorer was a PPV on their tails but none really lingered and were incidental, not police. The authorities had closed in, and luck for the duo was on their side as the excursion midwest came just in time. Parking in the expansive visitors lot, the pair donned the disguises and rehashed the plan to get in the building. Passing a receptionist who barely paid them bother as she waved them through, was seemingly preoccupied with a frantic phone call from a government agency. She hurriedly passed the call through to a higher up, and went back to her mundane activities. Little did she know the normal seeming couple was her and many others undoing as they wandered unabated into the facility. As authorities converged on the laboratory outside the building and security met them there to make a game plan, closed circuit cameras caught grainy film of Jeff and Carrie slipping by, unnoticed. It would not be long before they would make another appearance in a big way.


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that sums it up. I am working on another mega couple's story along with a simultaneous giantess solo story and will be posted here shortly. Toodles