- Text Size +




The immense lovers were mere feet from the lake from their perspectives, though were still several blocks away on the human scale. Jeff was aware of this fact as his girlfriend rode his raging morning wood for all it was worth bringing himself and then her to an earth-shattering orgasm. Fog forming from the feverous fucking of the pair was thicker than any time before, and this would factor into his next plans. He felt a tiny car get pressed into his piss slit on every thrust until he came, ejecting the little stowaway violently inside his girlfriend’s cavernous pussy. This drove her over the edge, responding with a vice like grip on his spastic cock as she had a mild orgasm of her own. Jeff looked up at Carrie, as they shared a few moments of post orgasmic bliss. Pulling her perspiring body off his steaming shaft, she laid down against his heaving chest resting the top of her head on his chin. He laid a tender kiss on the top of her silky, black hair as he worked his hand across her back. The giant lovers stayed locked in this tender embrace, oblivious to the destruction around them. After a few minutes passed, Jeff shuffled on his back a little to lean his torso forwards supported by his elbows. He broke the silence speaking to his girlfriend in a subdued voice.

“Would you like to watch the sunrise over the lake? I have heard it can be lovely this time of year.”
“Of course babe, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Hopefully it is deep enough for me to wash off my body, I have become quite the mess.” She replied.
“Well, when you came a few moments ago I think you may have drowned some of the ants tangled in my pubes, so I am right there behind you!” He obliged.

The two peered through the fog that they had so tenderly created towards the lake. So vast on the human scale but they looked down on it, even with both of them laying horizontally. Jeff pulled Carrie towards him for one more kiss as he began to scour the neighborhoods next to the lake, seemingly intent on finding something in particular. What he was looking for was an exit plan. It was like a scavenger hunt at a massive scale, but he wanted to be prepared for what affects the water might have on them. Being around the scientific minded Carrie for the past several months had rubbed off on him and he picked up a few pointers from her chemistry lessons that would come in handy.

Carrie was quizzical as Jeff found his first item he was searching for. He had just shifted from his position laying on his back to his hands and knees. She was transfixed at first by the avalanche of debris that fell off his hard body into the pathetic city below, as some speckled former pieces of humanity remained on his slick skin. Bending down, her eyes were drawn to his masculine testicles, jiggling and hanging down from his scrotum still glistening from the had sex that she had just enjoyed so deeply. Coming back towards her, she could see he had some sort of small building with specks of red and blue in the palm of his right hand. Leaning in he brought to her face a nearly intact Bank Of America building along with two armored trucks. The detached bank branch and heavy vehicles were dwarfed by his giant hand, as he went back to his search. This time he shot his left palm towards a nearly empty beach. Anyone who had sought refuge there instantly regretted it as Jeff’s grasp smothered them crushing the sand into a nearly concrete like consistency. He was purposefully rough with the building now as he dumped it onto the depopulated beach but careful not to crush it entirely. The armored trucks were next, as he used his right pinky to warp the metal and make them oblong albeit not completely flattened. He was up to something and was satisfied with the early results. Jeff was soon on the hunt again, as Carrie could only wonder what the endgame was, the view of him enacting it was more than enough to distract from her curiosity and stir her loins. His next selection only sparked more curiosity, as he separated an entire Old Navy store from it’s adjacent parking lot. Removing the roof as intact as he could, he tried to fling it out onto the water, but it crumbled into pieces from the wind resistance and fell into the fog below. Depositing this next to the bank on the lake shore, he made sure to crush the entrance and knock over most exterior walls.

The last souvenir was no less perplexing, as he held in his right hand an entire Hertz rental car facility and lot. There were dozens of tiny autos nestled in his palm, along with the tiny white building with the familiar yellow sign adorning it. She watched him place the last trinket down with the most care, trying to keep the tiny cars, trucks and vans upright. But he was not above playing with a few of these flimsy trinkets. She counted over twenty rice sized vehicles on the crackled tarmac. Jeff made sure that number dropped in rapid succession. Moving his brown eyes close to examine his quarry, he first pinched a Sebring and Mustang convertibles parked next to each other into pancakes. He then proceeded to flick them far out onto the lake and went after a couple larger transports next. Using his fingertips, he buried a Tahoe and a white F-150 pickup over 100 feet under the beach below the waterline, rendering both losses in the pit his digit dug. He went on in this manner for a couple minutes, both judging and terminating the miniature parking lot with extreme prejudice. Some were flung into the water or the city, none would be recognizable as the vehicles they once were. With only six vehicles left on the emptying lot Jeff seemed satisfied with the chosen few CUVs and sedans left. One last trinket caught his eye for removal and this time to Carrie’s delight he would have her help him dispose of the evidence. A blue Pacifica minivan was dwarfed by Jeff's thumb and pointer fingers on each side of it as he brought his prints against the sliding doors. Deforming them inwards, he did his best not to squish the vehicle outright and lifted it towards his bemused girlfriend. As Carrie sat up on her ankles amidst the ruined neighborhood, Jeff brought the miniscule van to her chest. Turning the trinket vertically, he gently pressed the mass of metal tires first onto the bullseye of her dark brown areola. At her scale this round mass was more than twice as tall as the entire vehicle was long, and she felt the cool grippy rubber treads against her warm soft nipple. She cooed as the pebble sized wheels grazed against her horny skin, as her boyfriend changed it’s orientation again pointing the rear bumper against her tit. Then the inevitable happened as blood rushed to the site in response to these stimuli. Ballooning to near twenty feet long, her brown nipple burst through the blue minivan as Jeff held it steady against her expanding skin. It was quickly turned into just another dollop of twisted metal by the giant couple in their play, as Jeff leaned in for one more kiss as he prepared to expound upon his machinations on the rocky beach below.

After making out for a few sultry seconds, Carrie let her curiosity get the better of her and asked Jeff exactly what he was up to.

“I like the redecorating you have done around here, but you know I gotta ask after you decided that my left nipple was not oily enough, ergo why the beachside accessories?”
“Well as you know, we are going to watch a nice sunrise on the lake so we can afford to get just a tad dirtier before we clean off. But afterwards I rearranged some choice stores for us should my theory on the cause of our growth be true.”
“Hmm, I think I know what you are getting at, we shall see babe.”

And with that, Jeff softly grabbed hold of Carrie’s hand as he began to crawl into the water. His kneecaps trailed debris and set off mini explosions like depth charges in the shallow part of the lake. Carrie made sure she dragged a few last lakeside hotels down with her smooth thighs, inflicting a few more casualties as she pressed the multi-story buildings into the silt. The giant couple looked down at the little ripples they created as they trudged along in the seemingly shallow waters almost oblivious to the effects that their 2,000ft+ bodies were having on the people below. Huge waves lashed the shores flooding almost a mile of local infrastructure in each direction. Having reached the water's edge many had decided to wait out the sexual rampage of the horny giants, taking in the scene while the lovers napped. Vehicles clogged the low-lying beach lots and lakeside underground hotel garages. All of these were inundated, and many people were dragged out into the lake, drowning scores in the undertow from the unaware couple. The waters were churned brown for miles as all manner of jetsam now floated along including trash cans, picnic benches, and mailboxes. The few who managed to grab hold nursing broken bones from the currents watched from a distance as the giant lovers quickly vanished into the thick fog their sexual activities helped procure. Most fully clothed people who were not ready to swim in the early morning twilight succumbed to their injuries, slipping under the surface of the waters never to be seen again. Most bodies would never be recovered, only to be listed among the missing. Thousands who had perished in the city were inside flat, unrecognizable hunks of metal that were once cars or decimated in the rubble of what had resembled buildings. Several more had the true misfortune of being liquified between or inside the sexual organs of the pair and hundreds more were agonizingly being digested as food for the gods. The true tally of the destruction would likely never be fully known.

Jeff and Carrie could still see the shore, though it was more a blur of lights and flickering fires. The water was almost past their shins, they noted that it was getting gradually deeper as they went. With the dense fog and receding shoreline, the duo thought that they had lost the horizon as all frames of reference were warped and spatial disorientation took hold. The water seemed to ascend towards them gradually as they paused for a spot on the large lake to reflect.

“Seems as good a location to splash around and clean some of this muck off.” Jeff noted.

As if on cue, Carrie splashed a big wave at her boyfriend. The two horsed around for a bit in water that was about knee deep from their perspective. This was plenty enough to finally submerge their nude bodies and aided in a bath of epic proportions. It was too dark to see if any pool toys had floated nearby, and with no lighthouse able to fully penetrate the thick fog an unfortunate few seamen would be in mortal danger unaware of the happenings. After Carrie wetted Jeff with her helpful aquatic pulse, he reacted by play tackling her into the dark waters. As his torso left the water and connected with her slick midsection, Jeff was surprised to feel something metallic get shunted onto his girlfriend's tummy by his thick shaft. The item that was roughly the size of a pack of gum did not last long between them, first splitting in two and further disintegrating between their skin as they embraced. The lovers shared another tender moment quasi oblivious to the havoc they had wrought with their simple actions. All that remained were two nearly flat metal halves barely poking their bare skin, heated to their body temperature after being freed from the cold waters. As the latest embrace calmed down, the dirty duo slunk lower into the waters to bathe off the grime that was formerly part of hundreds of buildings, and many thousands of vehicles and bodies along with all manner of smaller debris picked up during their sensual romp.

A mid-sized ship coming back from a sea voyage pondered coming to shore with the reports ongoing. On his ship was a crew of only a few dozen and most were eager to get home to their port of call. Once news of the giant couple falling asleep came in, they thought the time was then to head back to shore. It was still dark out as they passed a last navigational beacon before an ominous fog and strange but familiar scents wafted in. Slowing their rate of travel now, they knew they were likely getting close but would have to move agonizingly slow. Many heart rates soon sped up and blood went cold. Somewhere in the darkness something large was stirring. Not able to see anything, just hearing the two rustling and talking was chilling enough for those on the boat. Then from the direction of the giant couple was alit with more noise and dull, orange explosions. Then just more talking followed by distant waves. They were getting closer and yet could not be seen. The mariners knew the couple were in the waters now, the lake providing very little shelter in it’s vast size. Shining the spotlights that the boat had, no lumens seemed to penetrate the soupy mists. They beamed into nothingness as a few waves started to toss the boat from the calm waters. Must be close now, then a loud male voice deafeningly mentioned splashing as what sounded like a plume of water exploded off something enormous close by. Thinking death was imminent from above was to be mistaken, as a whale was about to breach from below. A whoosh of water fell in sheets as a sound of bodies slapping together above blew a fishy breeze down with worse about to strike. A jarring noise and impact occurred as a penis longer than three blue whales rushed up with the larger body, shunting the entire vessel clear from the water. Surrounded by smooth, suffocating wet skin on three sides, the walls quickly closed in. The dark blue hues of nautical twilight are replaced by slightly reflective walls of skin, with the window to the sky outlined with nude distant silhouettes of male and female forms. As the motion continued, they twisted with the male laying on top of the female, and the boat was the meat in the sandwich. Rivets popped all over the deck and bridge as some sailors were helplessly tossed overboard onto a warm wet sea of skin. Heavy steel walls bent and flexed, as the compactor was set in motion. The ship only resisted for a second before they were either crushed or stuck between the two walls of flesh. Hearing the ship and their colleagues being mercilessly killed around them was their horrible ending, as the last few were simply smudged between the horny lovers as they roughhoused in the surf.

Still pressing his lover into the shallow waters, Jeff began to massage her skin to work off all the rough patches from melted asphalt and concrete from her sheer mass. Starting with her shoulders, he would have his work cut out for him as he went on, and being larger than she was her hands also be quite literally full. She did not mind his efforts in the least, as she felt the water cause the specks of grime to break loose from her. Carrie also decided to get to work, massaging her man's firm skin. While the water was barely past their thighs, it was many hundreds of feet deep at this part of the lake. More than comfortable to sit down in, and with the fog still hanging tough in the morning air, there was no way to see them from land. As she sat up, Carrie watched two oily halves of a ship of some sort roll off her taut tummy.

“My,” she stated, “how I lose track of things. I guess that when you lifted your gangplank just now you decided to share our hug with more seamen than usual. I never had a thing for sailors myself but your moby dick sure took them out fast.”

They watched as the wrecked ship sank into the abyss below. With all the silt the acreage that was being stirred by their asses it would be buried forever at the bottom of the lake. That was not all, as building materials, twisted chunks of metal and even hundreds of grotesque body parts all pelted the usually calm waterway. This made the usually pristine lake waters a soupy brown and gray, with chunks of vegetation and other flotsam bobbing about in the waves. The two immense lovers could see this in the early twilight but were immersed in the task of cleanliness being somehow closer to godliness than they already were. Jeff and Carrie worked further down each other's bodies now, prodding and probing fingers getting distracted by what they were cleaning. Besides, Jeff thought, he was only helping his girlfriend by digging deeper into her and pulling out tons of pulverized metal and clothing trapped deep within her folds. Likewise, she was fondling his immense cock and balls, rubbing off among other things the caked-on rubble and twisted nuggets that they had fucked into pieces together. As he began to work her toned thighs and her hips they both noticed a funny feeling. Not exactly ha ha funny but a stirring sensation neither had felt for hours. As they looked down, they noticed the water was getting deeper, yet neither was in motion.

In all directions the thick fog the two had generated obscured the view. The only way they knew where the city was thanks to the orange glow of the burning buildings. As Jeff had suspected, the lake waters were having an effect on the size of the couple. Now able to fully immerse themselves, the sea levels continued to rise to them. The pair stayed close together as the waves seemed to be getting larger, though were still being generated by their bodies and not a threat. Pieces of debris bobbing in them were also starting to get bigger, even discernable by big brown eyes. A floating, splintered tree trunk, an orange traffic barrel, and a squashed yellow cab bobbing in the waves were noted by Carrie. She remarked to Jeff,

“So, this is it, our hours of fun are coming to a close it would seem. What are the next moves?”
“Hmm, I have a few of them, though let us keep the misty shores within sight and keep visual reference as to where the beach was that we set off from.” He replied.

Carrie understood the importance of the morning dip and was sure to keep her stern eyes on the point of departure. The two made sure their bodies were pointing straight at shore, as the skyline literally rose in the distance. The orange glow from the fires from their sexual dominance grew more menacing, as the shrouding fog made it look as if it was a wall of flame with a few dark buildings outlined before them. On all fours, they were no longer able to touch the bottom of the waterway, as the two held hands and got on their knees which barely hit the silt. These gave way to their feet as the water neared their chin level, they began to move towards shore. This negated the effect of their size diminishing as the waters were getting shallower, but their heads were able to remain above it. The rocky beach with the displaced buildings was coming into view as Carrie got the idea of just what Jeff was thinking with his selections.

Jeff was starting to recognize the pieces of debris his body had crushed over the previous hours as his size normalized. As he walked slowly towards shore in sync with his height diminishing, the field of flotsam got thinner. Carrie too was leaving her toys behind now, as they were down to only a few hundred feet of height. The fog was still shielding the view of all the play that they had had earlier, but it did not stop their imaginations. The smaller they became, the more human elements returned that were left behind during the preceding hours. They could now smell more of the watery air, along with some soot from the flames along with the overwhelming allure from their lust earlier which still hung in the air. As they were only a few hundred feet from shore Jeff put his hand on Carrie’s shoulder, pausing their forward progress. He was a strong enough swimmer and knew the pair could make it from here so long as they did not get too small. Many afternoons during their month’s together were spent at the pool that was located on the university campus before it was buried by Carrie’s shoulder as she grew hours earlier. Standing there in the foggy morning twilight, Jeff began to think of their escape plan. Since the pair had grown in broad daylight and in the locations that they did, the authorities certainly had a bead on their identities by now, so going to their homes would not be advisable. Carrie's campus apartment was demolished by her smooth thigh during the transition hours earlier so this would not be a problem for her, but his domicile was further from the two-dimensional campus and likely swarmed at this time. Rather than lead the pair into a sting operation and lots of questioning he would have to think on the fly, but his girlfriend with him had a great network that would come in handy for whatever lies next. As their feet left the muddy lake floor behind, the two started to tread water. It was almost jarring having to look up to see the tops of buildings on the shoreline, having the perspective of an aerial map for so many hours. As the waterline remained beneath their necks, the pair watched as ever larger pieces from their play floated around them. Some of these would come in handy on the final trip to shore as they tread water and neared normal size.

Ever since half a mile of man unconsciously crushed a highway's worth of traffic as simultaneously a black-haired woman of similar stature lent her shapely form to the university, local and national news coverage was diverted. As the images rolled in, those reading their teleprompters had all sorts of trouble getting the words out. Censors gave up on even trying to edit the footage of the massive, nude couple as they laid waste to the landscape. While gratuitous violence never seemed to bat an eye the early nudity ironically was a bridge too far. When the two met and the nature of their play grew ever more sexual, there was little that could be done to blur live shots of such massive bodies. As more and more secondary images flooded in along with unbelievable casualty counts, it did not take long to identify the two humongous horny giants. Not that this could do anything to stop the couple, as they razed suburbia and followed by the first pounding sex involving thousands of commuters and their vehicles between them. Zooming in on the scene showed people and machines vanishing and emerging as mangled blobs by the dozens, showing what little regards the lovers had for human life. After a nap only allowed the roads to further clog with people trying to flee, the pair awoke again and worked their way into downtown. With darkness falling the booming footsteps and words of the humanoid monsters was only magnified by the impending doom. As night fell, there were still many angles to the action, but most shots could only show parts of the feet and zoomed in on the skin of the giant couple. That is until they started to get more intimate and closer with the ground. Some of the video clips that had the most views on different media included a shot of the giantess placing the cum soaked building she had used to jack off her boyfriend with onto a crowded avenue. There were dozens of angles of Carrie having sex with an office building, and many simultaneously focused on her boyfriend devastating the tallest skyscraper in the city. Some of the most grotesque which survived were in the tunnel. The cctv cameras watched as Jeff’s massive cock chased down victims crushing them and vehicles with brazen indifference as it went deeper into the subterranean thoroughfare. While many cameras met their end as the surging cockhead swept past, one was well placed for the eruptive climax. Upon the first milky burst, a red jeep Compass CUV was flattened, plastered to the ceiling in front of the camera shielding it from further eruptions. Below the camera recorded as a white flood overwhelmed the stuck traffic showing flailing, terrified people losing their struggles for survival. Another infamous scene from a videographer captured them having their pounding sex downtown first as the mighty rod passed overhead stuffing hundreds of hapless cars and trucks deep into the titanic cunt. As the pace of the giant couple picked up the building sized balls of the giant slapping Carrie’s rounded ass built to an orgasm the likes of which had never been witnessed before. With it came a flood of cum from the pair that the cameraman was barely able to escape by climbing up the fire escape of a nearby apartment building that miraculously was not swept away as a number of others were in the orgasmic flood. Hundreds of other security cameras and shaky cell phone videos would be imaged in the next few days giving the 24-hour news cycle plenty of angles for years to come. But with the identity of the two out there, they quickly alerted authorities of what the next moves would be as Jeff’s address was now well known.

Emergency services across the city and surrounding counties raced to more scenes of utter devastation than they could handle. Hundreds of footsteps alone were neighborhood flattening nightmares. The logistics and chaos surrounding these disasters made it nearly impossible to reach the borders of these scenes of devastation as it was here the partially collapsed buildings, limb swallowing cracks in pavement, and half flattened vehicles lay. The grotesque reality was there was no real need to reach the center of these foot or body shaped craters, as nothing had a chance to survive under the massive weight of the giant bodies. There were, however, many dozens of foolhardy injured people and vehicles in these pits as they stumbled or drove blindly into them, plummeting several stories. Ambulances not squished or tied to the giant’s hair reached overcrowded hospitals, some who had structural damage from the shaking and were without power. The death toll would only rise through the night and days after as more lost battles with grievous injuries or succumbed under the many piles of rubble that were buildings and highways. Fire crews had their own battles, as sparks from half crushed buildings, gas stations and piles of rubble leaking fumes caused hundreds of simulations fires. Aside from barely being able to move around the city to get to the scenes of destruction, the water mains had been devastated by the motions of the gargantuan pair. There was also a fire station who proved too tempting for the giant man to resist, and it was plucked with a number of trucks skyward. After it was placed on the taut tummy of the giantess, they were forced to witness the largest hose pound inside the woman only a few hundred feet away. All were crushed when after the climax sent a spurt of semen noisily into the city below and the two lovers embraced with the station caught helplessly in between. With the size the two achieved, many biohazards spanned huge areas of land from when their bodily fluids made contact with the besieged metropolis. Even beads of sweat caused damage on a smaller scale, but could easily cave in a car roof, collapsing smaller buildings on occasion. Sensual fluids from Carrie and seminal from Jeff had their own physics and deeper pools were slow to recede. She had flooded blocks of buildings and a large section of highway earlier. These could hide hundreds of metal boulders as the powerful thrusts from the monster cock shredded embedded traffic inside her steaming hot vagina. Also, many hundreds of bodies were fished out of these receding ponds, always plastered in the white goop having mostly drowned in the sweet love nectar. Close to where the rough sex had occurred the night before authorities would find bodies drowned up to the third floors, fire escapes and facades still dripping and holding debris. These were forced there by her flow, large objects like green dumpsters and yellow taxis were painted white and twisted into dripping metal mashes caught in the metal webbing above the streets and alleys. Jeff lent his own concoctions to the overmatched citizens, first flooding the tunnel with millions of gallons of semen crushing and drowning scores of victims, along with a few money shots that leveled city blocks under suffocating man juice. Perhaps the most disturbing were the putrid yellow liquids that formed lakes around the bar district, the former tall skyscraper and deepest of all in what was hours earlier a crowded mall. This also flooded the subway system, drowning hundreds alone when Carrie relieved herself. The police response was much more guarded, as they could see the futility in what they could do other than wait for them to tire. Investigators quickly were able to narrow down their identities as a volume of video evidence was accumulated during the early doggy style sex act on the highway. Knowing who they were and Jeff’s address, the official response was focused on this area. Unfortunately for them, the lovers also had an inkling this would happen and planned for it.

Chapter End Notes:

To be concluded next time