- Text Size +

As the towering lovers' noises subsided to a loud whisper then silence, a nervous hush fell over the city as it was generally accepted that after the pounding sex the duo had fallen asleep. This coupled with the dense fog and unusual heat caused quite a panic as many were awaiting a rescue that would not come until well after the pair had awakened. Most others took this opportunity to attempt to flee with many sharing this idea and roads were quickly packed again. Progress was moving so slowly that people had no idea if they were moving away from or towards the mammoth naked bodies that could flatten hundreds with only the scantest of motions not knowing much less care about the terrible toll of their actions. This sent all available buses to be fully loaded along with so many people in their overburdened cars and CUVs, all trying to find an exit from the hellish scenes. Of course, the resulting traffic did move for several hours but in such short distances many were put in more harm's way than deliverance. A loaded white city bus adorned with the usual ads somberly idled in the heavy traffic. It was one of many dispatched in the impossible task of evacuating some portion of the population, but it’s larger size also made it a target for the giant lovers. There were hundreds just like it scattered about the city, though many less than when the night began. Dozens were now flattened dollops of metal buried deep in foot and body prints around the city, as well as several more slowly being digested in the acidic stomachs of the duo. Still more were atomized into tiny pieces when introduced into the couple’s sexual play, the multi-ton vehicles unable to handle the ride themselves. This one had survived the night and with the looming twilight and slumbering giant lovers the mood had only lifted slightly. A warm unnatural breeze stirred the fog around the stalled bus when suddenly several pillar-like fingers surrounded them and a half dozen other vehicles. The cars and trucks on all sides of them got pinched together in a glass shattering mess, but they were held tight enough to bend some metal and prevent any doors from opening. Without time to think, a heavy load of vertical G’s was forced on the forty people and their machines as they were lifted to the summit of Jeff's one-eyed monster. Those with wheels in contact tried gunning engines but the ample saliva Carrie had just applied made traction impossible and only served to further arouse their new master. Suddenly finding themselves over 500ft above the city, the view was dominated by the nude torso of a man below, but above them still loomed a giantess on a mission. They were not the only ones that Jeff’s stiff erection would ruin the mornings of.

Many others instead went to 24-hour stores and other shops to try to ride out the madness and just hope no skyscrapers of flesh wiped them out as they noted the futility in trying to escape from the behemoths. Business was brisk a few blocks away at a crowded liquor store at the corner of an overrun intersection. Those who did not believe escape was a viable option opted to drink their worries away as the giant nude couple slept. The shop owner was noting near record business but was still keeping a wary eye on his newsfeed. Several had been inside vehicles that had only moved inches in hours and decided to stop in as well. Normally drinking and driving was a scourge, but tonight the driving part was very little part of the equation. Aside from the increased foot traffic in the aisles there was little excitement amongst the people inside the market. This calm before the storm was quickly shattered as the resulting giants waking up caused tremors to start anew. Hearing the crashing sounds a few blocks away, those in the liquor store froze in place. A rush of air imploded the plate glass windows as a huge pale wall surrounded them on all sides, loudly bursting through the streets. Some of the very patrons of his store moments earlier would not have time to finish their drinks as Carrie’s massive fingertips shredded their tiny vehicles around them like foil, but they were too small to be the prize. The ground rumbled beneath their feet as the lights flickered. Power went out fully moments later as the entire building shifted upwards. Bottles of alcohol shattered all over the linoleum floors as the building was deposited onto an alien landscape. Over the smell of spilled booze, a musky, familiar odor rose. Out the windows were a dense, matted dark brown coily forest of rope like strands the people would have a hard time believing were pubic hairs. These easily supported the weight of the entire building, as only those in the upper apartments could see the base of the fleshy tube towering above them. Jeff being fully erect was a momentary blessing in disguise as his large willy had already proven capable of crushing whole buildings when not inflated. In the surrounding forest, the source of the odor was overly evident and terrifying. Amidst the tangle of hairs were hundreds of cumsoaked chunks of rubble from long destroyed buildings, wads of shredded metal that were once vehicles and twisted bodies from the awesome power of the couple’s sex hours earlier. All of this along with the store they were in easily were held above his pelvis but the pubic forest, and the urban graveyard outside served as a moat that none would try to escape over.

Jeff loved it when a frisky Carrie would wake him up and fawn over his stiff morning wood as she was wanton to do. As hard as he was normally during his waking moments, in today's early twilight he was particularly aroused from the constant sensations the puny world around him offered up. His attractive girlfriend was gladly playing into this as well. He felt the all too familiar crumbling sensation as he pushed off her body to lay down on his back from his side, squashing hundreds of defenseless buildings and avenues in the process. She made it abundantly clear to him that he was not alone in waking up with many morning hormones. She climbed over his prone body and could have easily ridden his stiff wood, but that would not involve their scale and would've been too easy. Instead, she made out with him planting several, deep tender kisses on his lips as she began to work her way down his chest. He knew where she was headed as sure enough his raging boner was too much for her to resist. Wrapping those sweet lips around his dong once more, Jeff laid back with his hands behind his head, staring into the early morning sky. Carrie's mouth went down the full length of his shaft a number of times, getting his hard on nice and slick. Pulling her sweet lips off of his now wetted member, her brown eyes scanned the mists swirling around the lovers obscuring the urban landscape. Her delicate hand shot down into the streets, only to return moments later with some familiar toys. She held several minuscule cars and trucks with a bus pinched in the middle and wasted little time depositing them onto the tip of his aroused cock. They adhered there nicely thanks to her saliva, and he could even feel some wheels spinning as they tried in vain to escape their doomed situation. Jeff watched as his girlfriend was not quite done yet, as she once again took from the streets. This time she returned with a five-story apartment building with a liquor store on the first floor. She placed it next to his shaft, as his fully erect member made the building look downright puny, only stiffening his erection, jostling the minuscule vehicles held high above. He could barely feel the building pressing down on his pubic hair, as it looked like a pill box on his privates. Carrie sat there admiring her latest creation, but he could tell she did not want his morning wood to go to waste, and her art was meant to be shared between them.

Carrie crawled over Jeff’s prone body once more, straddling his torso on all fours. There she hovered her steaming womanhood over his erect johnson and its latest passengers. She could only see hints of the morning twilight on the horizon as she looked out above the fog their steamy bodies had generated. Her and Jeff had taken a few trips together having some splendid wake up sex along the way, and this reminded her of those in some ways. There in an unfamiliar bed of a hotel or Airbnb with her familiar boyfriend comforting her. The scenario chartered memories but the landscape was a bit changed. Still, they were not too far from home, though she would forever prefer a bed of rubble and decimated streets having now tried it. Unable to resist the urge anymore she reared up, sitting on her heels as she sunk her steaming pussy down towards her lover. Impact was swift but satisfying as she felt her tender moist skin contact the confetti. Some upside down tires spun futility against her labia before the sheer mass of her flesh seized and crumpled these sources of sensation. A few more cars rolled down the side of Jeff's rigid rod as they ground to shrinking pieces as he stretched her out. As she rode him most of the way down his morning erection, her clit landed on a not forgotten toy she had expertly placed. The nub of flesh made a wet, square landing on the hapless corner store she stole. Letting the moment soak in for a number of seconds, Jeff was nearly 4/5ths inside her body. While she lingered, she thought she felt the bus on his shaft along with another car or two prodding her. Inner muscles tensed at the thought of just how much they struggled within her. Slowly she began to lift up her boyfriend’s meat and to her delight she brought a guest. Stuck to her aroused clit came the entire apartment building, weighing almost nothing to the horny giantess. As she went the hapless building finally let go, dropping back onto jeff. The bus, however, was still deep within her, as she slid up her boyfriend's meat. She could feel it suspended there in her moist folds. It felt so fragile that she tried to grapple and turn it using just her cunt muscles alone. Much to her delight the little trinket started to rotate but the pressure was more than it could take, and it collapsed within her. Below this mini crunch Jeff’s fat cockhead tugged at her lower lips in such a way as to grab her attention better than the former bus could. Gazing down at the satisfied look on his face, she decided it was time to go for one last ride and began her descent down his slick shaft.

For a few brief moments the tiny people felt a breeze through the shattered windows in their tiny vehicles as they were marooned 500ft above the city. While the elevation provided a stellar view of the surrounding decimated urban landscape, it also showed the true scale of their terrorizing hosts. Twin labia towered overhead, surrounded by the vast hills of a pale female shaved pubic area. These long trenches of moist skin hovered menacingly above their roofs or tires, radiating intense, moist heat down towards them. This female sauna was well attended by a dozen bus passengers, but only one massive rider would get off. The rest knew their fate as did those in the toppled cars and SUVs around them. They were trapped on his manhood after the giantess pinched their puny vehicles together and placed them up there. She had now returned with another piece of her anatomy that while spacious would only be big enough for their gigantic erect pedestal. Some desperately tried to gun motors to no use on the slick cockhead, though one unintentionally succeeded in escaping the high vantage point. But gravity from an over 200ft drop and a forest coily brown pubic hair were more than the little silver Honda Accord sedan could manage and it was shredded into a crumpled, shattered mess suspended within Jeff’s dense tangles. The rapidly descending cunt lips took few prisoners itself as it made a moist impact on the tiny drivers and passengers. Twin pussylips longer than the bus itself now enveloped the machine and the smaller ones around it casting them all into an artificial darkness. The metal creaked as vaginal walls slurped past, further robbing those aboard of the morning air. For a few moments the world rushed by, as the giantess enveloping them reversed motion, she cowgirl upped them to greater heights. Separated from the other vehicles and people initially stuck to Jeff's hood, the dozen bus passengers had little time to ponder their fates. The giant woman, aware of their presence, tensed her inner muscles as the mites felt the pressure rise sharply and heard the metal twinging around them. Their lives ended an instant later as the bus was unable to handle Carrie’s inner squeezing and imploded to a sliver of metal oozing the bloody remains of those within. So tight was her vice that a few other tiny cars and misplaced people became blood bubbles and lumps of metal. Further down near the entrance to her wet womanhood a woman in a light blue Subaru wagon and a couple in a silver Infiniti QX80 SUV were passed over being on Jeff’s tip. As the giant woman now rode back down her man however this shelter would indeed prove most temporary.

In the corner liquor store and attached apartments above, the early 20th century craftsmanship of the building was already being tested. From being removed hastily by the determined giantess from the city to the uneven landing spot of the giant man’s coiled pubic hairs. They could not see through the roof itself but in the apartments above through shattered glass windows the view was dominated by a round flesh colored tube towering over their rooms. It was easy to see that the circumference was far greater than the entire building they were in. Out the former windows in the liquor store the plains of the giant man’s chest rose out of their matted pubic hair forest, and up to his shortly bearded face in the mist. Some patrons responded to these horrific stimuli by grabbing whatever drinks were closest to them and chugging them, to soften the blow of whatever came next. A startling metallic bang rang out and shook the place, as a gray blur slammed down onto the giant man’s curly hairs, smoking and smoldering in flames. They could not even comprehend that it had been a sedan seconds earlier, plummeting from the top of the giant’s cock high overhead. No amount of slammed Zima could quiet the slurping sounds that got louder in a hurry. Those who could see what was happening were astonished at the fine detail of the female anatomy on display but horrified to see it coming right for them. A clit the size of a fast-food restaurant was closing in and they knew the apartment building would have a hard time bearing the weight if it were to land squarely on them. One boozy customer decided he did not want to find out and jumped through a broken window, instantly regretting it. He quickly became a knot struggling between the giant’s pubic hairs. He had a limb broken in the fall and was soaked by the musky fluids of past sex between the couple. Before long, Carrie’s colossal clitreous was bearing down on the hapless building. As her momentum slowed, those inside the building felt the whole structure tremble, as the ac and electrical boxes on the roof were crushed and sent through the roof crashing into the top floor. The odor of her organ came with it, overwhelming the structure with the smell of feminine lust. Walls groaned and flexed in protest, but the pressure was relieved in the worst manner possible. The whole place now seemed to stretch and creak as the people within fell to the floor as momentum rose upwards once more. The entire building was being lifted by the horny giantess without the use of her hands. After an uneasy seventy feet, a loud peeling sound along with that of splintering wood brought many shitfaced patrons back to reality. The roof was left behind as the building peeled off Carrie’s rising body, exposing the top floor as the entire thing fell back to Jeff’s hairy mound. The crash was horrific as the structure fell on it’s side upon landing, with all items and people piling up in a corner of the now horizontal building. On the top floor, a slew of items from the apartments that were split in half poured into the forest of Jeff’s hairs. Beds, computer desks, flat screen tvs and all manner of clothing now lended color to his junk. Piles of broken glass and sloshed alcohol with deadly metal shelving units and commercial refrigerators mixed with broken bodies in the inconvenient store. A few survived to look up and see that what was once the door and windows to the street were now facing towards the sky. Only instead of the sky a towering mountain of woman rode up a monstrously large penis. Her vagina was massive, and her body rose above it into the darkness. All hope was lost after she paused at the man’s tip for a few seconds, beginning a much faster descent their way.

Jeff gritted his teeth as he watched his woman sink onto his throbbing erection. He could feel the heat of her labia on his tip as the panicked rice sized cars and trucks were in mortal danger between them. He saw the half dozen tiny vehicles on his cock’s zenith vanish, capped by a woeful bus as he felt them shifting around on his ever-wetter skin. Deeper and deeper she pressed his morning wood between her wet vulva, her skin already stimulating him and added a pair of popping masses as a few teensy cars must have fallen off his tip and disintegrated between them. She had stopped with most of his shaft sheened by her vaginal cavity, pressing the apartment building and liquor store menacingly against his pubic mound. As she lifted back up his swollen cock, he noted the building stuck to her moist clit and that the bus was no longer touching his piss slit either. The building was not gone too long, as Jeff watched from his reclined position as the whole structure fell off her dripping pussy crashing back onto his pubic hair, only to tip over in a barely perceivable impact for the giant man. He was quite sure the drop was much more devastating for the tiny people within. Carrie’s steaming pussy now enveloped only his mushroom tip as her salacious body paused once more. Jeff felt a bit of pressure as she worked her inner muscles, further shifting some of the grainy vehicles resting on top of his dick. Patience was a virtue he had been less than blessed with, and pulsed his shaft to garner her attention from whatever inner distraction held it momentarily. There was no way for him to know that the bus was being unceremoniously crushed inside her horny body at this moment, but his actions beckoned her body to slide back down his meaty cock. With his hands tucked behind his head, Jeff watched the action unfold on his crotch. Carrie’s wet clit slurped its way down his penis, aimed straight at the helpless tipped over building. Before impact, he felt a sliver of foil inside her brush by his stiffy, breaking into pieces as it rolled by. The bus was now disintegrated between his morning wood and Carrie’s damp pussy. With a wet touchdown on the facade, he felt a little pressure from the tiny store and apartments as his girlfriend took in his entire length. Of course, the embattled building could not take the full weight of the horny woman and made for a satisfying crunch between them scattering splinters of wood and debris filtering through his coily, matted hairs. Skin to skin contact was achieved as he fully stretched her out, and the remains of the building flattened between them with a satisfying, crackling crunch. That was not all, as he felt another smaller popping burst on top of his tip as he brushed her cervix deep within her dark cunt. Something all also prodded his urethra though was so small it was not able to get too deep, but he correctly surmised through the details on his sensitive skin that it must be a minute car trapped there between the lovers. They would be in for a ride that they would be unlikely to survive but would only add to the shared pleasure between them as Carrie proceeded to ride Jeff’s dick for all it was worth.

He always stretched her out so nicely, and with the actions of the night before fresh in his mind, his morning wood was rock hard pressing against her. Jeff and she would always feel frisky after spending the night together, but the bed of buildings they had slept on and had stuck to their nude forms further flooded her with hormones urging her on. Sliding down Jeff’s fleshy pole, she could feel the hints of the former bus and it’s much flatter form being further obliterated by heavy contact with her man’s meat. The mass transit vehicle had ceased to be, but peering down below she spied her cushy landing spot once more. Worse for wear, the toppled apartment building and liquor store were facing her directly, and it was not going to be much of a battle. Her engorged clit sloppily landed on the entire facade, with some nice feedback as the weight of her slick skin settled on the structure. However, the resistance was fleeting and futile, and with a satisfying crunch, the building splintered and filtered into her boyfriend's matted pubic hair, ultimately being completely crushed between them. As she felt the pokes and prods of the building materials being rearranged by her horny flesh, there was another satisfying pop from deep within her. Right as her boyfriend was fully inserted into her tight pussy, something crumpled in a delightful manner against her cervix. It was so small that she could only guess that it was one of the tiny vehicles, trying in vain to support her full weight from the inside. Of course, Jeff’s engorged member was more than up for the task with her weight spread out across his midsection. She also noted a more succinct poke as well in the same area, but it gave way to her touch. These ants deserved no more attention as she settled into a steady rhythm as she had morning sex with her boyfriend. Riding him as he sat back, it did not take long to rush towards a satisfying orgasm. Feeling the fading pokes on her cervix were the icing on the cake, though her steady expertise of working over Jeff meant he would arrive shortly on the level. All evacuation proceedings as well as many rescues had to cease as a new neighborhood was shaken to its foundations. Right before they came, she watched as clouds of dust rose all around their bodies, every thrust a destructive cataclysm for the human population. Jeff finally let go of his torrent within her, and apparently it was not the only bullet in his chamber. Whatever unfortunate item was stimulating her deep within crumpled against her cervix in the jet of Jeff’s cum. Blast after blast hit her in the right spot, along with a bullseye on the tiny scrap so deep inside her cavernous cunt. This all drove her over the edge as she came like a hurricane, dirtying up her horny boyfriend. She ground herself roughly against him as she sat there, milking every last bit out of their shared lust.

The drooling pink monster raced back towards them. It was such a massive view of the female sex that those still clinging to consciousness knew there was nowhere to run. Even if the cracked floor and ceiling of the building were now their de facto walls, Carrie's vast body stretched hundreds of feet in all directions dooming any chances of escape. The sound of her horny cunt slurping down the skyscraper sized silo of flesh was deafening. It was a savage beast that dripped with love juice no doubt only aiding in its descent. On its back, the building was not as tall, still the impact was no less jarring. All that could be seen was a squishy block of pink skin, covering every door and window. The walls creaked and bulged, and a sheet of sticky womanly fluids was dislodged through the many openings of the structure. It splashed the dazed and injured patrons of the store and those in their apartments. The pungent liquid snapped a few back to consciousness just in time to witness the end of their lives. The exuberant goddess seemed to extract every moment she could from the situation, leaning and dragging the building underneath her swollen clit. Her slightest movements made all the remaining structure bulge perilously close to them, crunching the items piled against walls. Finally, Carrie put a bit too much weight on the entire building, and the sound of splintering beams were loudly heard throughout. In a sudden rush the whole structure collapsed onto itself, but not all were so lucky to be crushed to death instantly by the falling building materials. Several mortally wounded people were smothered against her pink sex, pressed hard against the shattered glass bottles of the store, as the giantess showed no mercy in her immense pleasure. The final bodies popped like red grapes under her pussy as Carrie ground herself against her boyfriend. Lifting up his massive cock, Carrie revealed the messy remains of the former liquor shop strewn across Jeff’s pubic hairs as well as many load bearing members stuck to her aroused clit. The morning sex session was only getting wound up as the lone survivor of the initial thrust wished it wasn’t.

As the titanic vagina shot up Jeff’s slick shaft, two stranded vehicles on his tip were feeling the brunt of the inconceivable intercourse. A woman in her Subaru Outback felt her whole car lifting and tilting just from the pressure from the cavernous cunt moving upwards. This put her at an awkward angle, and when Carrie sunk back down onto her man the tiny woman’s situation went from bad to worse. The hood of the wagon was pointing straight down at Jeff’s piss slit, which was a tight squeeze, but the car’s bumper was able to split the gap and sink in. As more and more of the giantess’s vagina shot past, more of the bonnet was shoved down into Jeff’s member, getting to the wheels. The tiny woman shifted her vehicle into reverse, but all the wheels would slip, and none grip. Her backup camera showed in the low red glow of the taillights an ominous sight rushing towards the helpless woman. A cervix the size of a house rapidly descending. She desperately tried to avert the situation, but it was impossible as the giantess crushed the building far below and another sickening crunch much closer to her meant that the giant was fully inserted into his girlfriend. She was now caught in the middle of morning sex the likes of which had never been seen before. It could have been worse as the giantess landed on Jeff’s tip the loud crunch behind her was from two people in their Infiniti SUV being smeared into a dollop of metal between the impossible weight of the lovers. The rear bumper of her car just got tapped, but the impact was jarring enough to shatter the rear glass, as the first glob soaked the back of her seats and pooled on the inside of her windshield. Mercifully the giantess began to lift away but the trapped woman knew what goes up must come down. The car was wedged into Jeff’s piss slit past the headlights, darkening most everything outside ahead of her past the dashboard lights. 200 feet of lifting vaginal walls rushed by outside her windows went by in a blur after reversing direction in a fury. A terrifying crunch and shunt occurred when the woman’s massive cervix plunked down on the back of the wagon, crushing it to the rear axle. This in turn pushed the hood deeper into the man’s monster penis, now nearing the windshield. The movements of the immense lovers quickened leaving the woman at their mercy in her shrinking metal cocoon. With walls closing in on both ends she realized drowning in the increasing amount of nectar pouring in from above was fast becoming a danger. She also feared a crushing demise as the back seats were being pressed against the front row by Carrie’s thrusts. The hood of the Subaru was now fully inserted into Jeff’s piss slit and it had also started overtaking the windshield. The lack of air and bubbling pre-cum had drowned the engine as it went sloshing into her footwell by the useless pedals. As Jeff reached climax first his white load would be her demise, as an eerie noise from below filled the shrunken cabin of the wagon. The long rigid flesh tube suddenly sprung to life, erupting with such force that her entire car was launched into the pink cervix above shattering the windscreen inwards towards the hapless woman. Fully soaked in the steaming hot white semen, the next blast was so strong that it folded the entire hood in on the cabin, pulping the pathetic woman ending her life in the shared orgasm of the giant lovers. Enjoying their moment of bliss, Carrie and Jeff gazed at each other, then towards the twilight rising on Lake MacGuffin.