- Text Size +

Watching his spent girlfriend lower herself comfortably onto the untouched, upper class lakeside neighborhoods was dreamy; to see as her shapely body make vast swaths of real estate conform to her sensual shape. There was nothing left to do at this point but join her. Aiming his taller frame behind her shapely form into a spooning position, Jeff lowered himself into the mist. He never tired of feeling tiny buildings breaking against his godly body, and this neighborhood offered a different texture than the others. Taller shops and condos were leveled with ease against his forearm first, followed by his toned thighs. Laying on his right side meant a new part of his body would enjoy getting it’s first crush in as well, as his chest was more than the overburdened apartments could bear. It was those closest to his head that let him hear what sounded like dynamite on a construction site as buildings exploded under his unstoppable face. His short beard even smashed some vehicles and people, impaling a few before his face flattened them into drab gray rectangles and red splotches. The destruction of almost half a mile of the city was nearly complete. He was directly behind his resting girlfriend as she settled into her position on her right side. Even after shooting out his voluminous load, smothering hundreds, his flaccid cock still had a decent weight behind it. A hundred feet of manhood loomed large, slamming down on a helpless street. A luxury condo was hit square by the shaft, it’s weight hitting the community garden hard on the roof hard. The building began to wobble as more girth was transferred onto it. He felt everything, chuckling at the struggle. There was not much of one, even though it held out for a few more seconds than the buildings engulfed by his body. The top floor erupted in a shower of shattered concrete and rebar. The entire thing was collapsing under the weight load in just under a minute, with only grit felt by Jeff from his rod. He watched as headlights on the street were buried in the rubble, likely ending more lives without using his hands. Now no longer held up, his cockhead smothered a busy parking lot. The pink silo shaped dome was only a little lighter, at first pinning the tiny cars and minivans, smashing down most roofs. Under some of his most sensitive skin, he felt the little bugs trying in vain to move, as spinning wheels barely could tug his softened dick before the tiny vehicles were squashed under him. He felt some building debris and smushed metal husks sticking to his slick penis as he leaned in towards his lovely girlfriend for one last embrace.

The entire condo had just stopped shaking for just long enough to see the beauty of the woman who’s shapely posterior towered above them. Some were out on balconies taking pictures watched from windows. A few hundred feet away was the vagina that was beyond big enough to be able to engulf their entire building with ease. She stretched on for so far in each direction the horizon was no longer visible. While her resting form looms, if briefly distracted from the danger above posed by her mate. Reality came moments later as an earth shattering rumbling on the other side of the high rise was blocked by the forward facing torso of a noticeably naked man. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the male anatomy feared what was up there in the darkness, and with good reason. Having already destroyed the tallest building in the city among others with his flesh ax, they knew no building could match the raw power. Those on the roof saw too late as the tan meteor hit, squishing all bodies upon it. Those on balconies could not believe their eyes as the top floor exploded into a falling cloud of dust and debris, injuring a few. On the other twelve floors the impact was felt as power went out and elevators froze. As more weight from the man shifted, the building began a death wobble. People watched out windows or were pelted on balconies as entire floors collapsed, one by one. It was much too late to escape, though some tried their best, down dark stairwells. But the man’s cock was far too heavy, crushing every story with ease. Even the few who made it out the front door only entered the frying pan as boulder sized chunks of the former condos rained down heavily. Whole cars were crushed by the debris along with people on the sidewalks, and it only became thicker as more of the building was obliterated. Many had also rushed to the parking lot, hurriedly pulling out their keys trying to make a hasty exit. But no sooner did many get there before they saw what loomed above and was dropping faster than they could escape. Within moments the building behind them was completely snuffed out, a ten foot pile of rubble replacing what towered over 100ft above the streets moments before. With no time to dwell in the loss of their former dwelling, the other half of the man’s idle penis came crashing down.

Carrie snuggled into her comfy spot amidst the ruins, but hearing some familiar shuffling behind her was a good reminder that she was not alone in her adventure and would be cuddled up to momentarily. First she knew that Jeff would nuzzle up against the city first before sharing his love with her. Like any other mite sized woman could handle her man like herself, as if she was worried. She was only in the early stages of nearing dozing off as she laid there, she felt a few tugs on strands of her long, black hair. Using her left hand, she lifted one strand in front of her huge brown eyes and was surprised to see an entire city bus, lights on and suspended there firmly. This is too easy she thought to herself, as the multi-ton vehicle felt weightless, easily held up by the single strand of hair. Craving a nibble she swung the occupied metal tube towards her lips, catching it between her incisors. Pinching it slightly, she withdrew her hair. This action actually sliced the bus in half, killing some riders, spilling the whole thing onto her tongue. She was delighted to feel them squirming there, and worked up a little saliva. She then swallowed the tiny mess whole, hoping they would be useful enough to provide her some nourishment. Looking beyond the black strands of her hair blanketing and terrorizing the surrounding streets, Carrie saw many buildings still lit up at this time of night. Down on the streets surrounding them were gridlocked white and red lights barely moving, with some flashing blue, red and yellow with the emergency presence. As she drifted towards sleep, she felt a familiar hand on her shoulder. She had missed his soothing caress, as much as she enjoyed it rough she also wanted her gentle lover as well. Granted at this size he could only be gentle with her, either of their slightest motions was beyond rough for the tinies surrounding them. As he shifted his long body towards her, she felt dozens of tiny buildings collapsing against her backside as he slid to her. With his skin making contact with hers, these structures did not stand a chance with most being pulverized between their idle bodies. As his arm crossed over her chest coming to a rest, Carrie began to drift into a lovely sleep. Right before she fell under, she felt one last tap against her nether regions from Jeff’s massive member. More of an incidental contact than anything at this point but there was something about it that caused her a brief pause before fading to sleep. It was almost like a tiny buzzing vibration. It faded fast as it came, and soon she shut her eyes and faded to sleep amongst the ruins cuddled up with her love.

A few dozen people managed to escape into the already crowded parking lot as the giant’s towering penis overloaded their luxury condos and lofts past the breaking point. Many were hastily packing or watching the proceedings when the giant woman obliterated a long stretch of city a few blocks over signaling that it was time to go. But her appearance meant that it was far too late, and the giant man cutting through the mist drove that point home. The usual bottlenecks at the entrances and exits to the parking lot were jammed with gridlocked cars trying to make it into the already crowded streets. As the fat shaft began to crush their homes, huge chunks of debris smashed vehicles and splattered people in the lot nearest to the building. In the darkness above, the huge cockhead suddenly appeared. Its domed shape was heading right towards the parking lot, like a big pink silo that was still slick with the sexual fluids from the steamy action a few miles away. As the rubble of the crushed apartment was compacted down, hurtling some last boulders onto the crowded street in front of the building, the terror spread into the parking lot with full force. The lot was full of mid luxury vehicles such as BMWs, Acuras and Teslas, many of which were running awaiting a way out that would never materialize. As people ran past many were unaware of the penultimate penile danger until it was upon them. Some stared through panoramic moonroofs as the slimy pink whale was on top of their vehicles shattering all glass onto terrified occupants setting off airbags as many roofs collapsed. Most taller trucks were pinned with axles touching pavement, with only lower cars pinned with wheels spinning. Even these were unable to escape from Jeff's sticky dome tugging with all their power only barely noticeable to the unaware giant. People were stuck as well, many others trying to crawl out from the menacing, wide penis, most not making it. Further down his length a crumbling stone sound occurred as his weight shifted and his long shaft finished leveling the condo. This spelled the end for most vans and CUVs as his cockhead flattened them to only a few feet tall. A few cars were survivable but most within had limbs crushed by the twisted metal, or worse. Of those outside the deadly cars, many already had bones broken by the manhood above with a dozen survivors in the sweltering heat. Most of them were injured or stuck. At the edge of his penis a few were pinned by limbs and fifteen tiny vehicles were half crushed, killing some occupants with only the hoods or trunks remaining. Others had their headlights or taillights pointing skyward which was where many were headed next.

Jeff was settling in for a rest as he moved to embrace his worn out girlfriend. Now laying one street over from her idle form, the simple act of closing the gap gave him a bevy of sensations to make his dreams all the sweeter. He could feel the rubble from an apartment building shifting under his flaccid shaft as dozens of tiny vehicles and people were squished under his hood in the attached parking lot. The way they struggled against him would have turned him on more hours ago but having spent many a load at the expense of the city already, he only had passing interest at the death caused by his well endowed anatomy. He wrapped his left arm around Carrie’s smooth body, and began to top himself tight to her nude form. Having laid down only a few inches from her from his perspective meant some hundred or so buildings initially spared by his near half mile tall body were about to be squeezed between the great leviathans. Pulling himself against his girlfriend’s curved body with his left arm, the right and his shoulder obliterated several high rise buildings to dust. He watched closely as they were pushed until they could bend no further, toppling onto the crowded streets into her back where they were pinned. As they went he saw how many had lights on at this hour, no doubt filled with terrorized people who were thankful moments earlier that the giant bodies had landed on either side of them seemingly having spared their homes. The relief was short lived as those on the street peering straight up at the giant couple’s bodies on either side watched the walls of flesh closing in on them. He watched as the buildings went dark followed by the orange, yellow and red lights on the streets below as he buried them under his bulk. Jeff squeezed against Carrie tight, feeling whole structures crumbling to bits ensuring no one would survive their snuggle session. Further down his hairy toned thighs repeated this action, taking out their fair share of neighborhoods under them as they plowed along, reaching their destination cuddled up against Carrie’s smooth legs. As he felt his flaccid penis lifting from the crushed apartment and adjoining parking lot, he felt lots of gritty items stuck to his slick genitals. Jeff buried the whole area moments later under his right thigh as he tucked in close to Carrie's wet, idle pussy. When his cockhead touched her smooth, sensitive vulva, he felt a microscopic flurry of tingles along the bottom of his hood. Little did he know that this was a few half crushed cars, trucks and unfortunate people in a losing battle between them as they were cruelly suffocated. In a few moments while they still tried in vain to free themselves from between the giant lovers, Jeff drifted off to sleep to join his dreaming girlfriend. He leaned in and planted a tender kiss on the back of Carrie's head in her silky black hair. The fog was here to stay on this night as the last victims were slowly crushed and evacuation efforts were numbingly slow.

Over a thousand people in the streets and high rise buildings barely had time to register their fortunes as the nude giantess's body came crashing down in front of them when her boyfriend struck. Two naked forms bracketing them all on both sides, tall as sixty style buildings stretching into the distance in a canyon between walls of flesh. Tens of thousands of less fortunate people surrounding them paid the ultimate price as they were squished by the lounging lovers. The inevitable motion of the man towards the wall of woman meant an unstoppable ending for those no longer lucky souls betwixt the two. Some inside their apartments or on balconies watched gripped onto whatever fixed objects and railings they could find as their buildings tilted towards Carrie’s perfect skin. The impact shattered entire buildings into piles of rubble which in turn were quickly compacted between the shifting skin of the giants as Jeff pulled himself tight against his girlfriend. For those on the streets death would either come from above as big chunks of the apartments would crushingly rain down, or be bulldozed by the mighty body itself. As the trunk-like shaft from the giant collapsed a condo building with its meaty girth alone, those trying to escape in the parking lot were soon overwhelmed by the attached sticky cockhead as it smashed down. Terrified people in their cars were pinned and found their vehicles stuck under the tremendous weight. People around them on foot were violently slammed down under the slimy skin and pressed into the asphalt. The assault was truncated as the giant man shifted his body. As his long cock lifted off the remains of the parking lot and apartment building, the survivors in the streets did not have time to marvel at their fortune as it quickly turned. His right upper thigh buried them all within moments as they watched in horror as the flattened remains of almost thirty vehicles were taken for one last ride by the unknowing giant. A few micro cars and CUVs were stuck to the edge of the flaccid penis along with dozens of gravely injured people,, as they were lifted from the parking lot and watched the buildings and streets below get obliterated by the shifting massive man. Their destination was soon in clear focus as a wall of female anatomy was lining up with them. Those in the half crushed cars turned the steering wheels and mashed accelerators to no avail as the stuck people with a view could only try to brace themselves as the world’s largest vagina filled their fields of vision. The impact was soft but the heat was intense from the start. Even though Jeff’s cock had softened since his deep penetrations several minutes before, the sheer bulk of it pressed the men and machines hard enough against his resting girlfriend that all were stuck. Though they were not all crushed outright between the intense heat from the sexual organs and lack of oxygen most slowly began to suffocate. The giant couple was barely aware of their presence as tires spun hopelessly into the night, not even preventing the couple from falling into a slumber. In their sleep the lovers took more lives between and under them. Sleep was the last thing on the minds of those who had survived the initial rampage.

The entire city was in a messy state of disarray while the giant couple slept off their sexually fueled rampage. It was impossible for the micro people to know how long the behemoths would slumber for, and those closest to them could only think of trying to get away. This would still be no easy task, as the deep lake blocked one point of escape and a couple 2,000+ foot long bodies blocked the other way. Not to mention the severe damage to all routes and critical infrastructure at the hands and other savory bits of the duo. The dense fog no doubt generated by their steamy rough sex was only getting thicker as the night progressed, further hampering the efforts of the weary souls. Miles away from where the couple slept, the fog had only begun to filter in but the trail of destruction from them was unmistakable. Hundreds of footfalls in areas where the giant couple moved through littered the city with permanent reminders of their passage. Each one was over 300 ft long and 100 ft wide of pure devastation where whole buildings and streets were flattened by the lovers unfathomable weight. These led to many scenes of further devastation starting many miles away on the highway and the university which had seemingly been the epicenter of the activities. The nearly impossible task of search and rescue occurred while the couple slept, as anywhere their bodies touched down or interacted with the city had catastrophic effects. Some of the more sickening were the tepid lakes of pee which had cooled down but so thoroughly drenched the areas would never be the same. The quiet yellow pools are surrounded by a row of inundated clubs and eateries, the plaza around the former tallest skyscraper in the city and a deep yellow lake that used to be a large mall. In fact, those on the upper floors of the soaked skyscraper could not escape for days in the ammonia scented hellscape due to the voluminous fluids. In the areas where the giants had landed or sat down, new weirdly shaped landscapes were impressed in the flattened grounds. Other areas of recovery had more erotic fluids flooding them that would take even longer to clear.

Vehicles were still floating hours later on the cum soaked highway that the pair had originally gone doggy style over, and this was just one of several similarly formed feminine lakes. The next was from where Carrie had used an office building for her pleasure, disintegrating the building with her heavy impacts and flow forming twin ponds in the shape of her ass prints. The warmest was the most recent hard sex the lovers had and was no doubt the most difficult to access. Carrie had cum so hard here that the lake from her orgasm was deeper than three story buildings in spots and covered dozens of neighborhoods. Some micro people tried using outboard motors on boats and rafts to try to rescue people from upper floors, only to have them seize and jam due to the thick fluid. Jeff was not to outdone either as his seminal fluids also wrought havoc on the infrastructure as well. The most astounding and hard to reach impact was the former highway tunnel which he had fucked to death hours earlier. Hundreds of tiny vehicles lay smothered under his thick seed in the darkness as the other exit was widened by his mighty shaft. He was too big however and the overstretched walls soon collapsed onto the already flattened cars and trucks once he was spent. The neighborhoods that were above his thick cock but beneath his pounding chest either collapsed into the cavity or were shaken to pieces with each booming thrust. Rescue vehicles were jammed at the other side of the tunnel, as progress getting into the humid, musky cave was slow going around stuck traffic that wasn't crushed by the volley of semen. Another area of the city was blanketed in Jeff's heavy load from when he pulled out from Carrie as she came. The weight of his thick seed crushing people and vehicles, even causing buildings to collapse was thankfully more localized than his female partners flooding vaginal waves. Authorities were having the hardest time approaching the 25 story remains of a cum filled skyscraper that the giantess had used to jack off her well endowed boyfriend with. Once he had pumped millions of gallons of semen into the hollowed out structure, the couple then placed it onto a street, wedging it in flattening a long stretch of road and some buildings. Still filled with love juice several hours later it was a challenge getting to many of the frightened and injured citizens in the buildings that had partially collapsed. The lovers lowered this behemoth onto the streets like a discarded condom for them. Errant hairs and drops of sweat would also cause localized terror or curiosity, not to mention crushed debris that would adhere to the skin of the naked giants plummeting into the city as they passed. Even in the many areas surrounding the lovers direct impacts many hundreds of buildings and highways had collapsed partially trapping thousands more people. The death toll would only rise as Jeff and Carrie got their well earned sleep in.

For a few hours the streets were relatively silent. A few piercing sirens rang out as most car alarms shaken by the last orgasm faded. Tiny people tried to make headway from the scenes of devastation or the slumbering walls of flesh, and did their best to relish the relative silence. Many ears were still ringing from the booming footsteps, powerful slapping body sounds and above all the piercing orgasmic moans and shouts from Carrie. They still walked on eggshells, afraid to use their vehicle horns or playing the radios too loudly. Most even whispered in fear that they would somehow awaken the slumbering behemoths. Being the wee hours of the morning the city was normally quiet at this time but there was tension in the air now. Above the din of it all, the giant couple could be heard breathing in their sleep for miles around. They could not be seen however, which only added to the atmosphere of angst and despair. The thick fog along with the musky smell of sex permeated the cityscape for miles, generated by their titanic bodies. It masked most of the landscape along with the exact location of the duo and the destruction their erotic displays had caused. The silence was pierced a few times in the wee hours as the sleeping giants shifted in their slumber. Micro people held their breath as the shaking started and stopped as an errant limb shifted crushing an unfortunate building as the unconscious minds of the couple held each other tightly. As the shaking subsided into distant clouds of dust, the tiny people breathed sighs of relief that the lovers were still asleep and continued to try to build distance between themselves and the giants before the inevitable awakening. In the night, recent memories of the couple's erotic demonstrations caused Jeff’s meat to harden and soften through the REM cycles. While Carrie slept and felt the prodding in her sensitive areas, just this involuntary movement alone took lives. The tiny people and partially crushed vehicles were smeared against the tight barricade of towering labia or her shapely ass cheeks. As the couple started more motions and stirring around 4am, the panic started as a murmur and rapidly increased as eyes would barely open. Finally a long, pale arm shot up into the night sky as a stretching grunt was heard. Behind this female figure came the man, as his morning wood began to press against her. This is the moment they had all been fearing.

“Did you sleep well babe?” Jeff asked.
“Yeah, with quite a few nice wake ups along the way.” She replied.
“Only dreaming of you of course, but now what do you say we make a few more come true”

With this he buried his head into the back of her fine black hair for a moment, planting a tender kiss. She felt a few more prods further down and realized his usual routine morning wood was at record length.

“Watch where you are sticking that thing big boy” She told him
“I was kind of hoping you would,” He replied coyly.

He breathed heavily down her neck as she moaned softly. It was still dark out with just a hint of twilight on the horizon. They both wanted to get to the deep waters soon but once again the distraction of each other was going to be addressed first. Carrie pushed her back and behind against Jeff, causing him to land square on his rear again bringing the demise of many partially evacuated structures. The thick fog still swirled as he lay there sporting a large, cylindrical tower rising high into the early morning sky. It was Carrie’s intent to climb and mount this flesh skyscraper one last time to set the tone for the day. Just seeing him there all splayed out for her pleasure caused a renewed gush into the moist parts, as she wasted little motion in flipping from laying on her right side to her back and up over his prone form. Straddling his naked body, Carrie kissed Jeff on the lips for a few moments before she planted more down the length of his torso. He knew where she was heading so he put his arms behind the back of his head and relaxed. Sure enough those sweet lips made their way to his full mast morning wood as it rose proudly above the early skyline. Parting her lips Carrie sucked half his length for a few seconds to properly lubricate his large cock, but there was a deviation on her mind from even this normal morning routine. Peering down into the mist at the evacuating streets, she delighted in seeing some blurry pinpricks of headlights in the human fog. Amongst the tangle of mired traffic was a white, pill sized city bus, one she would happily ride at this stature. As gently as she could, Carrie pinched her pillar like fingers around the tiny vehicle lifting it along with seven occupied surrounding cars and trucks. They were whisked high above the city streets and deposited onto Jeff's slick mushroom head where they adhered nicely. Close to 500 ft in the sky they were all trapped in the middle of whatever devious plans the horny giantess had for them, though her placement did not leave them with many guesses. She breathed a little heavier now as her morning hormones built along with the wetness in her loins. As she scanned around the streets her breath and motions cleared a little of the fog briefly to give the terrified micro people glimpses of her face. Those huge brown eyes locked in on another target, not wanting to tarry and spoil her boyfriends magnificent morning wood she just decided a little hair of the dog would go nicely with the hair of his pubic. She intently grabbed at a corner liquor store with the lights still on at this hour that had five floors of apartments above it. The battery sized building felt nearly weightless as she effortlessly plucked it whole from the ground. The usual trail of water and sparks along with the falling dirt were all that remained as she expertly placed it in front of Jeff’s towering shaft facing him for his approval. By the smile the small group she had placed elicited on her boyfriends face she was satisfied she had gotten off to a good start. But his grin would only widen as would a part of her as well. The wake up call the whole city never wanted to receive was about to be dialed in.