- Text Size +

Jeff and Carrie were having a blast but were certainly the only two feeling this way. Their fluids did not even have to directly touch a building to cause catastrophic damage as the minutes wore on during the steamy sex session. Carrie gushed like never before in her life. Whole streets were coated and washed away as the nectar had odd properties for a fluid. Denser than water it added weight to everything it clung to, with enough force to collapse structures and move building rubble. Street level sometimes up to fourth floors were inundated and dissolved in the heated nectar. Buildings would collapse by being smothered nearby her ass as she was pounded away, oblivious to the destruction as only a few air bubbles displaced the clouds of dust hotels, apartments and eateries would have produced. Other taller structures near the epicenter of her flow collapsed into the mess as the lower floors disintegrated, taking hundreds more victims with them. But many of these would not be touched as structures were collapsing in droves for blocks around the giant couple. Every deep pound into Carrie’s body in ever faster succession was causing hundreds of buildings of all types to crumble into shifting piles of ruin. Many in buildings looking up at her giant pale butt as it flattened entire neighborhoods were thankful she had missed at first. Later these same people found themselves in mortal danger regardless as the buildings around them spread into the dangerous streets. These people saw cracks in their walls and knew that they would be going soon and only hoped it would be quick. Some initially survived in the rubble, often injured. But rescue would never come as Carrie came sooner and rubble was shifted around doling a crushing death to most within hundreds of feet of her body. The sounds of their groans, moans, slapping balls and bodies echoed for miles around. The entire city was shaking now, more so the closer you were to the humping pair. Jeff was getting a bit more careless of his actions as he built towards his final orgasm, and thousands more victims would pay the ultimate price.

The apartment shook like never before now, even for their moderate size Carrie’s fine rack was bouncing with each of Jeff’s hard thrusts. Momentum back and forth was nauseating and even though the building was snug on her nipple, the wear and tear from this beating was becoming clear. Walls were cracking and items shifting all around now. Everything he owned became liabilities as tennis rackets, his computer and all the appliances were transformed into weapons, but it did help him in one way. With the shifting piles of rubble, he was able to free himself, if only for a few moments. The dishwasher came back with a vengeance slamming into his legs as the giant couple neared orgasm. Mortally wounded he saw the torso of the giant rising into the nightly mist enjoying himself greatly. Never did he think that this would be his perspective one day, nor would he have ever wanted it. The woman above him moaned with intensity, threatening to shatter his eardrums. Her great right hand shot up past the side of her body, and to his horror instinctively began to twist her other nipple as she took her pounding. Fingers bigger than his entire shattered apartment fondled the lobe of flesh causing the one he rode to further stiffen, pressing the large appliance against him even harder. The giant's body appeared to be looming ever closer overhead, a fear that confirmed itself as his matted chest hair now rubbed up against the giantess’s. Then the true horror began as his stomach began to roll over her flat tummy obliterating everything in it’s path. Tiny people were pulped, and vehicles turned to dollops of metal, with whole buildings unable to slow the horny giant’s progress. As his body landed and scraped against hers, he watched the man roll over his victims with indifference, the giantess’s body yielding to her rigid man’s whims. It was not long before the upper chest of the man was upon his former domicile. As the pair leaned in for an elongated, orgasmic kiss to soak in the destruction, a few chest hairs brushed past his roof. Death came almost instantaneously as the giant lovers' bodies adhered to one another, and release was upon them.

Carrie felt almost numb from how horny she was at this moment. She felt herself dislodging a great volume of fluids on each thrust her well-endowed boyfriend supplied her with. The tiny vehicles and buildings were soaked in their sweat as they bounced about on her smooth skin. He gripped her shoulder harder now as he forced himself deep within her dark folds. It hurt a little on both ends but was masked in the extreme pleasure and stimulation. She instinctively began to play with and twist her nipple with her right hand. She made sure to go for the unoccupied one as even in this stupor, she cruelly wanted the one apartment Jeff had not licked off her nipple to enjoy every second of the show. Carrie was nearly at an epic orgasm as her moaning became constant. For miles around this sonic assault rattled and broke windows, causing some people nearest to rupture eardrums from just her rising voice alone. It felt amazing from Jeff’s building sized balls smacking against her ever-wetter ass to his deep, reassuring thrusts within her, with just a twinge of grittiness to remind her of the whole traffic jam that they had disintegrated between their lustful private parts. Suddenly she felt his body start to press against hers, taking with it so many more victims. The buildings pressed between them first, bursting as they spewed debris across her body as she remained in place, and he slid above her. Like crumbling, melting wafers almost until the end when the soaked dust was rolled and pressed between them. The tiny bursts of the cars and trucks were delightful as well, the wet flattened metal being dragged and folded along her smooth skin. Best yet were the tiny people whose slick forms watched as the skin forming the sky and ground came together around them. She felt the faintest of tickles as their little bodies wetly burst between them and were eviscerated by the sheer mass of the two. Jeff now straddled her entire body, his mid chest pressed into her hardened nipples, and she felt the last tiny apartment building get mangled between them. He leaned in now silencing her incessant moans to French kiss her. This along with the constant thrusts and hundreds more victims between them finally drove her over the edge. Jeff was soon to join.

The raw power Jeff felt at this moment was beyond that of anything he had felt before. Gazing up at the night sky before recollecting himself to the cataclysm below he realized he was nearing his peak as well. He could not remember a time when she had been this wet nor himself this hard. She squeezed his mighty shaft with her inner muscles, dislodging and demolishing the remains of the tiny vehicles and people within. Gripping his hard on tight, with every pump it was as if her cavernous vagina did not want him to leave. This was about as tight as her vice had felt, with her juices flowing uncontrollably beneath. He knew that this was it, the pinnacle of the evening and he was primed to make the most of it. The city and it’s assorted miniature toys faded into the background as he made love to his fully aroused girlfriend. He gripped her shoulder tight forcing himself in as deep as he could go and began to lower his body onto hers for the final push. He knew this did not bode well for the hundreds of unwilling victims he had dumped onto her vast body but appreciated their sacrifices in addition to their lust. Feeling each of the crowded buildings he added feebly protesting against his mass, only to shatter between the lovers as he lowered his torso towards Carrie’s. Tiny vehicles and bodies were there too, slick and warm from the heat of the lovers' passion. These were pressed flat between the pair as his thrusts got faster as Jeff felt a pressure building in his loins as he neared climax. Jeff absorbed the last crushing blow against his mid chest as the breast riding apartment building burst against his skin. Her hard nipples pressed unencumbered against him, poking his skin as bits and pieces of their former occupants were ground against her yielding breasts. The tiny forgotten debris from shattered buildings, vehicles and people were ground between them. He could feel their wet details being pressed between his and Carrie’s skin as he pulled her tight to him. His pounding thrusts deep inside her bringing him close to the boiling point. Suddenly he felt her hands on two parts of her gripping him tightly. First on the back of his head pulling him in for a deep kiss and his lower back as he smashed her in a near constant motion. The other tighter grip that set him off was her vaginal muscles, as he felt her beginning to come. He responded by going into a turbo thrust granting Carrie an earth-shattering orgasm. Pulling away from her face a little yielding a loud, sobbing cum cry that even hurt Jeff’s ears a little, if he was not already numb from his impending climax. He could only imagine the stark effect on people who were closest to her or how many miles her voice would carry. But his orgasm hit him hard this time, as he rode hers for a few seconds, he decided to share his.

A third of a mile away, the giant lovers laying horizontally did not overshadow the lower buildings and streets or remain visible, but their presence was felt. Earlier motions and hi-jinks were more curiosities and while a mortal threat, had been far away enough to make some progress in any direction but towards the pair. As the woman vanished from sight after as rode Jeff and an apartment building for a few minutes, her body slammed down too close for comfort but out of view. The man seemed even more menacing as he reappeared. This was certainly the case as he plucked buildings from the ground, dumping them on what they could assume to be the giantess’s body. He then noisily grabbed the contents of a nearby highway and distant streets pouring them onto his massive penis and Carrie’s savory bits. What happened next may have been out of sight, but the sounds of metal mashing slowly replaced by that of loud, wet sexual smacking was a frightening clue. As the action between them got steamier, an amorous fog rolled in further blanketing the neighborhoods in uncertainty. The tremors also began in earnest as the giant man started to pound his girlfriend with authority. While hundreds of buildings started to collapse a few blocks closer to the impact zone, this did not mean those trying to evacuate were off the hook. As the couple humped ever faster, walking or driving in a straight line became nearly impossible for over a mile around. The buildings showed cracks starting to form and many doorways ceased to function as foundations shifted. Chunks of concrete and masonry rained down on the panicked streets as the lovers neared their climax. Feminine moans got louder and louder until a primal scream shattered eardrums and glass across the neighborhood and surrounding city. As Carrie came, a gushing torrent rampaged through city streets a third of a mile away, washing civilization away with them. The fog obscured the entire skyline as in the orange glow of the streetlights, a massive figure rose above them in the mist, unable to be seen on this fateful night. The giant also had reached his climax shortly after his titanic girlfriend, and had his hose pointed in a fateful direction. Without warning from the darkness rained a massive white goblet of seminal fluids, so voluminous that it crushed an entire convenience store that it landed on killing several people. Far above them Jeff finished off shooting strand after strand of cum onto the previously untouched neighborhood. While not as much volume as Carrie’s flood, the seed was much thicker and fell from a greater height thus posing a mortal threat to the hundreds of people in the impact zone. People in the streets or in their vehicles were crushed and suffocated and whole buildings collapsed under it’s weight. After a few long seconds Jeff was finally spent and laughed at the dark spots his semen caused to the grid below as it cut through the thick fog now enveloping the lovers. Over a hundred lives lost from his sperm alone, he would come nowhere near the tally beyond his lover’s quivering pussy lips.

A raging, musky tsunami flowed unnaturally through the decimated city streets, killing hundreds in its spreading path. Many buildings of all sizes had already collapsed even before the deluge had arrived thanks to the earth-shattering sex the giant couple was forcing upon the land. This made the flow fill with ever more debris and pick up speed as the piles of rubble were quickly overcome adding roiling mass to the spreading goo. A primal female scream almost a thousand feet away marked the peak of her action, but it would still take many more seconds or even minutes for the high tide to arrive as she clenched her vaginal muscles riding the waves of orgasm. Like a creeping terror from a 50’s B-movie, the danger glopped in from foggy side streets and alleyways. First a curiosity as footwear was made soggy, the weight of the muck combined with the rapid rise quickly relayed the danger of the situation. The sound like metal scraping underwater was in reality the first of many metal boulders that were formerly vehicles, deformed and expelled by the extreme pressure between Jeff’s monster cock and Carrie’s wound-up pussy. Behind this rolling onslaught rose a fast, opaque tide of passion, trapping and drowning many as it spread. The areas of egress from buildings were once again mobbed as people tried desperately to get back inside. The first floors of many shops and apartments were quickly inundated, as people climbed on top of buses and box trucks only to have them swept under the current. Luckier citizens on second and third floors watched the unfortunate scene unfold below as a pair of people on top of a bus vanished in a blink, several air bubbles rising to the surface which were their last breaths on this earth. These higher up floors were not safe either, as her flow crept for many blocks around, radiating out in a circular pattern. As the final waves of orgasm were ridden, almost a hundred buildings of all sizes were turned into piles of rubble in her pussy juices whether from collapse during sex or the weight of her nectar itself. Many hundreds of others had also collapsed simply in the motions of the rough sex itself, and even a few closer to Carrie’s panting face had virtually exploded from her orgasmic scream. All told well over ten thousand people met varying and cruel ends during the one giant couple’s 2,000ft sexscapades.

Carrie rode into an orgasm like none she had felt before as Jeff spewed his load as well. She felt the warm, gushing trickle between her thighs as her eyelids fluttered and she wondered what kind of damage she and her boyfriend had caused in the simple act of sex. A slight ringing in her ears from all the rapid blood flow slowly faded to the sound of hundreds of woeful car alarms like after the grand finale at a fireworks show with some sirens as well. Her breath was still heavy and panting, and she was starting to get a little tired. As the clock neared 11pm, she realized Jeff and herself would hunker down for the night soon. She could not see too far due to the thick fog from her hot body and her boyfriend's massive heat mixing poorly with the cool night air. Matching her brains to her beauty, Carrie and her rudimentary understanding of meteorology noted that it would likely stick around until morning. Post sex Jeff was already sitting up again having fired off his shots into the unsuspecting neighborhoods causing unseeable damage. She knew he probably had some sort of escape plan for the lovers but could tell from his rapid breaths that he would also benefit from some sleep. Never before had she gushed so thoroughly, and she also pondered ways to get some hydration. Suddenly it dawned on her that lake MacGuffin was only a few scant miles from there. Gazing into the general direction of her titanic boyfriend, she beckoned him back.

“Hey hot stuff, you really wrecked me good this time. I think I lost a few million gallons of fluids there.”
“I think I may have fired off a couple tons myself babe.” He replied.
“I am getting a little bit tired, maybe we should find a nice cozy spot to bed down for the night.”

She could not have said it better herself. Realizing his heavy pounding had driven her shapely body deep into the crumbling bedrock, she would need some assistance getting up. Extending her arm she said,

“It seems I am a bit stuck here hon, mind lending that strong arm of yours and giving this girl a pull.”

Jeff was still feeling frisky, as she pulled his arm for leverage, he let himself get pulled down, as the pair made out for a few more minutes. This time when they peeled apart again, he began to lift Carrie from the body shaped impression forever scarred into the planet’s surface.

While Jeff was quite amused with his own antics, he too realized that formulating a plan for the next day would be integral. Like his lover he was thirsty, and he also realized lake MacGuffin was within close proximity. Both Jeff and his lovely girlfriend were a bit tired from the orgasmic flurry of the past few hours and decided maybe a bit of rest would do them good instead for the time being. As they now stood at their full height facing each other, Carrie let out a squeaky yawn. Looking down at the city by their feet, they marveled at how little of it they could see. A thick fog from the steamy sex was up to their thighs for miles around and seemed to be going nowhere. The only signs of their terrible destruction were flickering orange fires below the haze. Luckily Jeff was able to tell where the lake was by seeing the lack of orange below from streetlights and his strong sense of direction. Most survivors, having lost sight of the lovers, did not know that they were no longer there until the new set of footballs began to thunder down once more. As he worked his arms over her smooth, wet skin, he encountered numerous pieces of obliterated debris, getting dislodged by his motions and plummeting down the earth. Luckily for the already shaken citizens, many of these fell harmlessly into the ass shaped crater that was well devoid of any life. But not all the flattened sheet meal vehicles and chunks of buildings landed so neatly, and even the giant’s embrace took more lives with it. Holding her tight, they made out for several minutes, as Jeff finally let her go, with a few more trailing pecks for good measure. Without saying a word, he began to walk forward, with his right hand still holding hers as he led her onwards. He wanted to get away from the lake their sex had just created, and only needed to take on a few more blocks before he was at another brighter patch still obscured by their lovemaking fog. It was near enough to the lake and still nice and crunchy looking. No memory foam mattress could possibly be as cushy as this would be as he walked her to the spot. He knew there was no way the micro people would be able to see him and his lover coming. Even if they had just heard the duo cumming quite clearly minutes earlier. Jeff showed Carrie the accommodations for the night, and she certainly seemed pleased with the room with a view. She yawned and stretched her arms up into the night sky. Slowly she began to lay down on her side, with Jeff not far behind. The two lovers had rest on their mind but even this would have catastrophic circumstances for the tiny city dwellers.

In the upscale neighborhood near the lake, the giant couples sexcapades unfolded miles away throughout the night removed from their reality. Expensive high-rise condos and apartments were purchased for their great views of downtown and the adjoining lake and beach. It was the scenes unfolding downtown by the towering skyscrapers that had most on their balconies this evening. Any evacuation proceedings in this neighborhood would be exceedingly difficult as the busy upscale shops and the water always caused traffic to be heavy on a normal evening. Tonight was anything but normal, and by the time the titanic man began poking holes in the city's tallest building with his member was when the escape began in earnest. But the evacuation was going exceedingly slow, with many choosing to stay in their high rises to watch the destruction unfold. They also knew he was not alone, as his female companion noisily turned an office building into a sex toy. A few rough landings by the pair as they tussled in lusty charades continued until a little over a mile away the danger they posed mounted considerably. This was in consideration of Jeff mounting his horny girlfriend as they had earth-shattering sex. Even at this distance the scale of destruction was clear, as the loud moans emanating from the direction rattled windows. As the lovers built towards a devastating orgasm, buildings swayed and vehicles bounced in rhythm in the streets, making the all too familiar task of evacuation that much harder. It was also about this time that an unnatural fog had rolled in from that direction, blanketing the neighborhood in a thick veil of unnatural weather. Visibility dropped drastically, as the humid air smelling of rough sex rose past even the tallest condos and offices in the area. Many windows were cracked as the giantess came in all her fury, and the silence in the minutes that followed was even more deafening. Any comfort provided was quickly shattered as booming footsteps cut through the foggy night air as the tremors shook the residential buildings like never before. A feminine yawn amplified beyond comprehension was what little warning they would get of what happened next. Jarring impacts and the sounds of building demolition a few blocks away in the mist were Carrie's knees obliterating a commercial center driving the block deep into the ground. Her arms and thighs also got in on the action that created a fleshy 2,000-foot wall of complete devastation. In a number of condos people watched from their balconies as a row of apartments towards the south were unceremoniously replaced by a woman's shapely ass towering over all that remained roughly 600ft into the night sky. This was not the view their high rents had been paying for but certainly served as a distraction from where the giant man was. He was not far behind, and the expensive condos would be a particularly placed landing spot for a part of his large body at rest.

Carrie followed Jeff towards the ritzy neighborhoods near Lake McGuffin with her hand tightly grasped in his. Once she was shown to her quarters, she began to lower herself into the enchanting mist. She felt dozens of tiny buildings crumbling against her naked body, starting with her hardened knees and hands. Lowering herself down into the streets, her more sensitive areas got in on the fun. Rows of residential buildings burst against her thighs and tummy, none offering so much as a hint of resistance to her 2,000ft frame. Tucking her arm in, Carrie bowled her shoulder into a helpless apartment block lowering her head towards the ground. Her right breast smushed a number of tiny structures, as she marveled at the sensations of the concrete feeling like fine sand against her titanic tit. Off her feet she felt some last tingling crunches by her ankle as she lay on her side fully stretched out for maximum rest. Nearing the ground her head broke through the mist as she felt her hair interacting with several blocks of buildings and vehicles. Carrie could tell the weight of the strands alone crushed a few smaller shops as her ear struck first. The sounds the over-matched apartment made as it collapsed floor by floor under her pale ear alone was unexpectedly delightful. She felt more buildings and even bitty cars and trucks getting flattened by her cheek as she smiled coming to rest. As the side of her head reached the ground, her eyes tried their best to focus on the neighborhood right in front of them. She was facing a row of luxury condos, many with lights still shining at this hour, surely shaken by the rough sex her and Jeff just enjoyed a few miles away minutes earlier. Shifting her head forwards a little, she used her seven story lips to give the building a goodnight kiss. Carrie was feeling a bit tired after all the activities she and her boyfriend had taken part in over the past several hours. The thought alone however made her get a little too intimate, as her pink tongue darted out onto the glassy facade of the high rise. The little building tried its best to hold strong against the amorous woman's advances, but she felt a schism occur within the structure. Carrie then watched the entire modern construction collapse in a cloud of dust in front of her gaping mouth. Whoopsie, she thought, as Jeff now began to lay down behind her. It would not be long before both her boyfriend and she would settle into a nice deep sleep, two dreamers in a sea of nightmares.