- Text Size +

Out on the streets below the giant lovers, all thoughts of escape were fleeting as the latest contact knocked most off of their feet. It was a crushing impact, as they heard the last mass of people and vehicles either get shoved into the vaginal abyss or worse, crushed and spliced into the matted pubic forest as the lovers pressed together. Jeff’s thick monster cock in turn displaced the first of a large volume of fluids from the now tightly packed hole, which slowly dribbled down the cute ass of the filled giantess. A few sticky metal boulders rolled down the pale skin slope, bounding into buildings or the street below. It was not easy to discern unless trapped up close, but these were badly mangled former vehicles for the most part. While they caused the earliest casualties, it was the rising tide of feminine fluids that was concerning. At her immense size and nearing the peak of her arousal, Carrie would unknowingly flood the landscape. The more Jeff pounded her tight pussy, the more the liquid level rose. As the first chunks of metal smashed down the screaming from above ended. This was only the early stages of the climax and those in the destructive path would only wish that they were still at this point. A few people were crushed and pinned beneath the twisted chassis of the sex debris, and while the pieces would get smaller as Jeff pulverized them, drowning would become the biggest killer. Some foolish citizens rushed over to help to try to pry those still living loose from the sticky wreckage, but most would double back for their own safety, as more rained down while the dinosauric cock pulled out. When the first impact happened, the building-sized balls crushed several apartment buildings into piles of rubble, as they hung forty feet above street level. Many dwellings were spared for the time being, but the smack his wet ballsack made when it impacted Carrie was startlingly loud and would only grow in sonic intensity. A different, thinner type of debris fluttered down now, landing on the ground with many splats. A lot of these were cars and trucks that were simply flattened by the rigid shaft’s sheer enormity, but many wetter thuds were that of mangled bodies from fellow citizens. The further he pulled out, the farther down the street that the sickening rain fell. A smell of sex was overwhelming, as the heat and humidity coming off the lovers' private parts was unbearable. This also was starting to manifest itself in a thick fog, which was flowing off the bodies in all directions. Out almost 200 ft from Carrie, there was almost no visibility now along with the loud sounds above as the only guidance as to which way to flee, as even this far out an unnatural precipitation fell, along with wet, bloodied clothing.

Jeff enjoyed watching the chaos below on his junk. The pathetic pleas and commotion of the tiny people right until the impact of his base with Carrie’s receptive pussy. It felt so good filling and stretching out her tight space. This time was even better with hundreds of screaming people and not so mighty machines getting massacred between them. He decided to add a little leverage and shuffled his torso forward again to hang over hers. He was careful not to smush all the buildings, people and toys strewn about her skin just yet, but their fate was sealed. He also felt a tickling at the base of his balls. Jeff figured out that they hung so low, they must be bowling over some helpless buildings as they went. Wow, they were huge he then thought, as his balls surged forwards. Slapping into Carrie’s sweet ass was simultaneous to the compactor walls ending many lives between him and her on top of his rigid shaft. His wet balls pulled away from his lover with a smacking sound but missed the now shorter neighborhood this time. He felt some knots in his pubic hair as well, as twisted bodies and flattened vehicles were added to their mess. As his massive cockhead was withdrawn from Carrie, the wide hood was picking up all manner of debris he had deposited within her, tumbling it harshly in a potent melee. He could feel the mini-impacts as he went, some piling past to be stranded in the middle of her love canal, awaiting a hopeless fate on his next pass through. Jeff was facing down at Carrie again, with most of his length currently withdrawn from her. The bedroom eyes she was shooting at him now were a clear indication she wanted it badly, and he was more than willing and able to give it to her. He landed a quick peck on her lips, carefully keeping his body above hers, as their large tongues touched briefly. Jeff then settled his right arm behind Carrie’s neck and shoulder, making sure that the depth of his penetration would not shove her for miles across the landscape. It also meant she would stay in place and the energy from their bodies impacting would spread far from their point of contact through the shattered bedrock for miles around. The city may not have been seismically active before, meaning the construction of most buildings in the region would be tested. Gritting his teeth, Jeff plunged his hardened cock back into Carrie with full force.

"Mmm, you fill me so good babe, now give my wet pussy a pounding."

Carrie knew she did not need to encourage her boyfriend, but it just felt so amazing having him deep inside her. He pulsed his long shaft within her a few times, jostling and crinkling her love prisoners. Having inserted his full length, his body was still in a bit of an awkward position. He made sure to correct this as his engorged member remained inside of her. Jeff let his upper body crawl above her torso, making sure not to make contact and prematurely end the many buildings and riders on her smooth skin. A quick peck on her lips was received as he surpassed her height with his frame and began to curl his arm under her neckline. She knew exactly what he was up to and was enthralled at how deep he got when he added this leverage in the past. This action was usually deployed on mattresses and couch cushions however, and neither of them knew what exactly this would entail for the already compacted ground below. Carrie figured at least this would prevent her from sliding around the city under him on his long, hard strokes within her. He thrust his thick cock deep inside her once more eliciting a gasp to escape her lips. This culminated with a nice wet slap from his balls to her tight ass. He pulsed his meat inside her, stirring more than just her loins. The diminishing survivors were flailing and panicking, tickling her immense folds in their miniscule motions. She was getting so wet just feeling the faintest prods deep in her vaginal walls as their dying motions could do nothing to prevent what the lovers had in store for them. Jeff pulled out again, dragging with him a slug of debris tucked under his gargantuan mushroom tip. He only paused briefly this time as he plunged his fully engorged member back into her, shattering more tiny vehicles and people into bits and pieces. With each thunderous impact they made now she felt one office building balanced precariously right above her trimmed pubic hairs. It was jarred on the heavy impacts of the lovers and was almost teetering on the edge between them. It would not bode well if it was caught in the melee below for the tiny city dwellers. The rest of them riding it out on her majestic body were now knocked over on each pump, and the buildings scattered on her increasingly warm skin were not faring too well either. She could even feel the lone apartment building shifting on her hardened nipple as her breasts bounced. Whole neighborhoods surrounding her glorious body for miles around were about to truly bear the brunt of the heavy impacts as virtually no building would be able to withstand the onslaught that was beginning.

With his apartment in ruins and pinned by the debris that was his former appliances and furniture, he figured his last moments on earth would at least be seductive to watch. The landscape of the torso and legs of the giant woman was quite attractive, though the enormous bone plowing into her was rather intimidating. Luckily it was far away from his position, unlike those unfortunate people who were closer to the action. From the pinnacle of Carrie's breast, he saw a dwarfed ten story office building rocking violently near her shaved pubic hair. Already on its side, each pounding thrust of the mammoth cock rocked it closer to the edge of the abyss. The giant lovers were taking no prisoners of love here, as he knew lives were still likely ending on every motion of their hot sex. He also noticed that the city surrounding them was becoming obscured in a thick fog, no doubt generated by the tremendous heat coming off their large bodies. Each thrust shook his entire apartment, painfully shifting its damaged contents culminating with a wet smack of his fearsome balls against the giantess's smooth skin. The giant man at first was almost sitting up, his own torso rising like a thick fleshy skyscraper into the dark night sky. Frighteningly, the massive man began to lean forward while still facing his horny girlfriend, heading towards his vulnerable apartment. His gaze was chilling though his brown eyes were focused beyond his puny apartment towards his girlfriend's face. The naked torso passing overhead was so massive that it completely replaced the night sky, as he heard the terrible sounds of destruction as the giant assumed the position. Unimaginably long forearms crushed the urban core around her idle body, until his right arm went around the back of her head, holding her in place now as the two lovers stared blissfully at each other for a moment. It did not last nearly long enough to gain any comfort in his situation, as now the heavy bodies surrounded him above and on all sides for hundreds of feet. One slight move by the lovemaking couple would crush him and hundreds of others instantly without even slowing them down. He did his best to hold on to the crooked vanity nearest to him now as the pair began to engage in some of the steamiest action of the night.

Gripping and slopping against the bent metal of his truck were the omnipresent vaginal walls. They kissed the helpless pickup on all sides, gently lapping the balled-up metal corpse of another vehicle against the skewed bed. Every few seconds the pressure rose highest, and a jarring bump shook him to his core, as the towering penis was fully inserted into the vagina, he was desperately mired in. He could hear that he was likely above the main action as the giant’s cock loudly pushed by, with the occasional screech of metal bending as surely other battered vehicles much like his were shredded. It was a truly hopeless situation, and each jarring impact of the lovemaking couples' bodies shifted his stuck truck towards what he hoped would be freedom but feared was the building sized erection. Another danger was marked with the rapidly changing pressure. With all of the windows long gone from his battered vehicle, every thrust brought with it bigger and bigger globs of vaginal fluid. It seemed to creep in from all directions, the inescapable hell of the smells of arousal and searing hot juices flowed freely. The muffled sounds around him instilled fear at the sheer enormity of their scale. Aside from the thick cock slamming viscously within the cavernous vagina, the louder slapping of the giant's balls on each impact were notable too. Over the constant sounds of the sloshing fluid further beyond in the giantess's body, was the heavier breathing, faster booming heartbeat and increasingly loud moans as her passions played out all around him. He never thought it would end this way, then again how could he? There was no way of orientating himself to know which way was up as the folds shifted all around him, and the fluids sloshed in the pressurized vacuum making breathing nearly impossible. But still he and dozens of others clung to life, as those around them were violently torn apart and squashed between the lovemaking giant’s genitals. Pockets of scrap metal from the various vehicles would form in areas, only to be obliterated and spread out as Jeff’s monster penis changed its angle inside of her. As the truck shook violently, he thought he caught a glimpse of the veiny rigid monster surging past below him and little did he know how close they were to orgasm. Unfortunately for him, they would both arrive at their climax at the worst possible moment. The void left by the monolithic penis was closer this time, and as it reentered the cozy vaginal shelter of his, he briefly saw the void widen and then caught a glimpse of the fast-moving debris crunching and scraping ahead of something massive. This time his luck would run out.

Loud smack’s reverberated down terrifying, foggy avenues as the giant couple's sex picked up momentum. Their hot bodies had caused steamy fog to pour off of them dropping all visibility for the people trying to escape from the mayhem. This was especially the case closest to where the hottest action was taking place, as Jeff’s gigantic penis churned up the disintegrating remains of the traffic he had poured onto his member and her wet pussy. On those nearby streets another sensation arose as shoes and feet felt warm fluid rising underneath them. At first it was more of a curiosity but after several more ball slapping pumps the level kept getting higher; first to ankles, then shins. With the electricity out for many blocks near the giantess’s sexy ass’s point of impact, the only illumination came from the vehicle headlights. These showed that the steaming cum was rising in waves slowly but steadily. Carrie had been a gusher before and the combination of the buildings and people strewn about her tummy and breasts, the hundreds of disintegrated vehicles within her tight pussy along with Jeff's filling cock hitting the right spots meant she was building towards an orgasm the likes of which she had yet to experience. Those who steadfastly refused to abandon their vehicles were having trouble gaining any traction as tires were mired in the thick feminine fluids. On the dark, hazy avenue, the pace of the giants fucking above was reaching a fever pitch as the headlights barely illuminated the bottom of her sexy ass, but the ones closest to her were starting to go dark. To the tiny people the tide was coming in fast, and a feminine tsunami was brewing. The giant woman was taking a veritable pounding now, the couples lovemaking was so hard that the quakes were causing whole buildings to collapse into the goo. As it got deeper the waves their motions were generating were making it nearly impossible to stand up in the muck. Many had climbed onto the roofs of nearby vehicles in hopes that they could hang on to roof racks and in truck beds to avoid drowning in her sultry soup. It was flowing in droves now, as people watched helplessly as darkness crept towards them as whole cars and trucks closer to the pair were overtaken entirely, screaming passengers and pedestrians alike cut off one by one as her fluids filled their lungs. The screams were getting closer and somehow the giant lovers were going faster. Above the madness and terror some loud feminine moans were being broadcast from the fully filled woman. Those further down the streets could only hope that her climax would arrive soon, thus cutting off the flow and ending the onslaught. From above a sudden rain of heavy debris pelted those closest to the action, as building fragments rained from above. It appeared an entire office building landed too close to the impact zone and was obliterated in the darkness, pieces of it sent flying in all directions from the horny lovers' motions. With the volume of cum creeping ever higher and radiating out in several directions, it seemed there was no end in sight. Streets would channel the flow with debris clogging up intersections in a soggy mess, though very little would float on the thick fluids. Before long most streets would just run white with Carrie’s sultry secretions pushing past the top of darkened streetlights.

This was some of the best sex he had ever had, Jeff thought. Deep inside his lover almost all the grit from the tiny vehicles was gone now, as most had been atomized or squirted out below. But still every so often he would feel another pop and roll to pieces against his unyielding shaft. Using his arm around Carrie’s shoulder for leverage, he plunged his steaming cock deep into her wet pussy. She was so incredibly wet tonight, and he could feel his thick shaft displacing tons of her fluids making his big hanging balls wetter on each slap. As he felt her gushing away Jeff could only wonder what effects that was having on the miniscule city below. The very thought that people were struggling and drowning in his girlfriend's pussy juices made him fuck her even harder. Her moans in turn got ever louder as he jousted away, letting him hear her appreciation of his efforts. Pounding ever harder as their passions grew, he looked down at the terrorized, displaced buildings and tiny vehicles on his horny girlfriend's body. They bounced around on each city shaking thrust, with one office tower he had placed near her pubic hair in a particularly harrowing position. He put extra emphasis on each thrust inside his sopping girlfriend’s receptive pussy now, smiling as he watched the life and death struggles on her naked torso. Then it happened during one particularly deep plunge into Carrie’s depths, the tiny office building tumbled down. Jeff made sure to not pull out as far this time, as he caught the ten-story structure on his wet dick making a giant lowercase t for a moment. He remembered that when he plucked this particular building that numerous lights were on, which meant there were likely micro people along for the rough ride. For them this would be their final stop. Showing no mercy and only serving his shared lust, Jeff slammed his rock-hard cock deep into Carrie once more. The overmatched office building offered token resistance before crumbling to pieces between Jeff's pubic hair and Carrie's clit. He lingered deep within her moistened folds for several extra moments, feeling the entire structure being flattened and disintegrating. As he pulled out, he revealed almost nothing to suggest an office building was there moments earlier. On her clit and scattered around his wet, matted pubic hair were bits and pieces of rubble, but most of the squashed remains of shattered concrete and metal fell into the flooding streets below. With this erotic display of their power, Jeff gripped her shoulder hard with his right arm and began a deliberate and heavy stroke as he built towards a final climax.

Jeff had certainly ceded her demand moments earlier and was amply filling her wet pussy with his hard charging cock. Looking off to her left Carrie smiled to see how their lovemaking was changing the unfortunate city around them. Where the power was on hung a thickening orange fog, no doubt generated by their monster body heat. Every soothing thrust into her felt amazing and shook the tiny lit buildings around her. He was getting really deep, just the way she liked it. Seeing how the neighborhoods around her were faring, she took another glance at the many pathetic buildings scattered about her body again. Her boyfriend was giving her quite a pounding and it showed as people, vehicles and even whole buildings skittered about on her moist skin. The heat within her was getting intense, between the melted friction from pellets that were previously metals, plastics and bones, and still the piston kept churning. Peering past her erect nipples and the stranded apartment down to where the action was, she saw and felt a fallen office building rolling very close to the edge of her pubic hairs. Having been shaved they were just pointy enough to arrest the motion on several thrusts, but Jeff’s hard pounding was overcoming these follicle obstacles. Each roll shattered several windows on the side of the building as her sharp hairs easily burst through the laminated glass, buying the tiny ten story structure a few more seconds' time. Finally, after bumping around her nether regions for a few minutes that felt like an eternity to the dozens of trapped people inside the building, Carrie felt the abused structure take the plunge. At first, she thought the whole thing would roll off her shapely ass and strike the wet ground, but her well-endowed boyfriend managed to catch it with his wide cock. It balanced there neatly for a moment as she felt it pressed between them, Jeff pausing purposely to prolong the micro people's misery. He was never one to dwell too long and his next thrust had some extra oomph eliciting a gasp from Carrie. The office building did not stand a chance and she felt it being obliterated between them in a sensational manner. It almost tickled a little as the entire structure warped and crumbled with solid bits of debris and a small puff of dust. As he pulled his long shaft out again, a shower of building materials rained down her idle ass, some mired in her nectar as the pieces splashed into the streets below.

His apartment shook and bounced on a constant rhythm now as his nipple perch was jostled by the godly pounding his host was receiving. Each thrust brought with it a seismic ripple across the giant woman’s body, culminating in a hard bounce of her mammoth tits. The giant man was fully inserting his cock deep within her now, as the heat radiating from the giantess’s body was steaming up any exposed metal or glass that had not shattered with their movements. The smell of arousal was in the air, though the rhythmic increase in her pulse cast vibrations through his cracked walls. Loud feminine gasps emanate from the nearby, gaping mouth, as further away the loud slaps of acres of skin rang out for miles. Lost in the lover’s lust, hundreds were thrashed about violently on the sweaty skin of the horny woman. Stuck in his perch he watched as whole buildings bounced or collapsed, people and cars tumbled about in all directions, and lives were lost on each pass. The man’s great torso replaced the sky, as his powerful motions were felt throughout the doomed neighborhoods. As he watched helplessly further down some buildings that remained intact were closer to the action than others, and this would not be a good place to be for them. One ten story office building in particular was rolling closer and closer with each giant thrust. The building dwarfed his small apartment building easily but was nothing compared to the immense lover's stature. Each roll back and forth must have been truly torturous and perhaps deadly to any people who were trapped within the building, but he had no way of knowing whether it was occupied when the giant plucked it from the city. He would take no comfort if he had known Jeff had chosen this tower due to the number of lit offices with workers still buzzing away. Now as they were tossed mercilessly around, they were getting closer to the edge of the giant sex show. It finally happened on one last earth-shattering thrust, as the embattled building fell out of sight towards the giantess' sexual organs. He wondered for a few moments what had happened to it as the giant man had paused his motions. Whether it had landed on his rock-hard cock knocking it out of alignment with the sopping wet vaginal canal of the giantess or simply fell hundreds of feet to the ground. The answer of course was neither as Jeff's fat rock hard cock easily supported the weight of the entire building, and the next pump had a sickening answer. With extra force shaking his boob riding apartment a little harder, the sounds of destruction and a plume of dust by the giantess’s cunt was all he needed to see to know the hapless office building's final fate.

The claustrophobic feel inside Carrie's vagina was shared by fewer and fewer unfortunate people in each passage. They were placed there purposely from the streets and highways by the lovers for their shared pleasure. Most had now been killed between them, their miniscule cars, trucks and bodies obliterated in the lovemaking motions of the pair. But dozens still clung to life, most surrounded by rather shrinking, crumpled metal coffins in sweltering heat too distracted by the gathering fluids and noises to comprehend the injuries they had been accumulating. The only things on their minds if conscious was whether they would drown or be crushed by the skyscraper sized dick pounding away. The pulsating vaginal walls around them squeezed their tiny vehicles from all directions, the aroused giantess threatening to squash them at any moment. Hearing the terrifying creaks and groans of the metal around them along with the steel wrenching sounds of the fast-moving penis built towards a near constant level of noise. An epic orgasm was building and once unleashed would be like nothing the world had seen or felt before. The micro people's concerns about their survival would be well founded, but in the hell they were experiencing the giant couples sweet release would likely bring their own. Inside the Gmc Sierra pickup, the man's hopes for survival were dashed as he could feel the suction of the fast-moving shaft pulling his truck towards the danger zone. The pace had reached a fever pitch, and he heard helplessly as nearby hunks of metal were drawn into the cataclysm and noisily squashed by the giant's meat as it passed by. Now it was his turn. His truck was drawn by invisible forces as the monolithic cock was withdrawn, sticking to the left side of the monster's meat. Suddenly the city lights and fresh air permeated the wet chunk of metal that was once a proud pickup. Glued to the side of the giant shaft, he got one last view of the city from several hundred feet above it. Fires raged in the distance and many darkened neighborhoods spoke to the true scale of destruction the lovers brought with them. Looking down at the giant woman's body laid out in front of him was awe inspiring, the numerous buildings that had been flung about it showing her unimaginable size. But he knew the giant cock he was stuck on was pointing right at the wet, steaming pussy directly in front of him. Jeff wasted little time giving the mite sized man his last view and plunged his penis back into Carrie. The miniscule truck stood no chance, and this time was caught between a vein and fold and was ground into scrap metal.