- Text Size +

It had already been an extraordinary evening, watching the events unfold on his television in his second-floor apartment. Luckily thus far his neighborhood had been spared, but he had heard the booming moans of the woman a couple miles away and knew that his safety was jeopardized. Watching on television, the scale of the giant couple was apparent when compared to the landmarks that they were rapidly destroying. It also lent a sense of placement as his proximity to them was shrinking. A booming thud caused the lights to flicker and some dust to fall from the ceiling. With the live tv delay a few seconds later he saw the cause. The giant man had been pushed over by the woman. He then watched helplessly as a much larger apartment complex was impaled on the giant’s excited anatomy. The fear in the voices of those reporting further drove home the stakes as the giantess sank onto his massive rod and shredded the building between them. Suddenly his more economical studio apartment wasn't so bad it seemed. Surely such a small building would fall under the radar of such grandiose sexual appetites. After the giant woman rode her man for a few booming minutes, there was a pause, then a more substantial tremor. The long, lovely nude body of the giantess had been tenderly placed on top of a neighborhood less than a mile away. With the gigantic man now reversed and straddling her instead, seemed to be looking for something. After a short, rumbling, unintelligible conversation between them, ten story fingers stole an office building a few blocks away onto her heaving chest. From there, things escalated rapidly. Three sudden, simultaneous crunches loudly flexed the walls on his one-bedroom apartment. Being on the third floor, his usual view was replaced by a fleshy pink mass that was Jeff's pointer fingertip. A rush of acceleration caused most items in his place to fall, most noisily the refrigerator. The landing was even more rough, as a large intruder completely burst in from below. The first two stories had a couple entire apartments completely crushed, as a warm, hard, round dark tan monster poked in. Fortunately, the nipple was only twenty feet tall, as his apartment was wrecked but he was very trapped. What he saw outside his window was pure mayhem. On top of the womanly hill, he had a better view than ever before, unfortunately not to last.

Stop and go traffic is never fun, especially when it is to escape from two horny half mile lovers' intent on extracting as much deviant nature as possible with their newfound stature. Progress, if any at all, was made a few flashing light cycles at a time onto over clogged arteries. Officials were completely unsure which way would be the best to go, as the two naked giants seemed to take a meandering path. A diversion here meant the areas around the skyscraper were in the line of fire. Next the woman went off doing her own thing, namely fucking an office building into oblivion. For many, progress was slow, and the giants had nothing impeding their movement as buildings were simply stepped on or worse. In the distance, many could see them using the very vehicles themselves as part of a 1,000-foot-high blowjob, that at least brought the pair back together. But it also meant that some of the most heavily populated districts were closer than ever to the massive bodies. A sudden rush of warm air breezed past thousands, as she pushed the giant man down onto the ground. From his new vantage point, he scavenged an apartment building, impaling it on his erect penis. The woman then rode his massive cock, causing an obscuring fog to roll in on this fearsome night blanketing tens of thousands of people. The pair spoke to each other beyond the mist, like a mysterious deity out of sight. On one crowded avenue, eight lanes of stalled traffic had most tires leave the pavement when the giant woman landed a few blocks away, blowing away the fog for now. The lovers were much closer, the giant man even looming overhead. But he was well distracted by his feminine cohort, as he had now straddled her instead. Then panic, as his huge fingers plucked a nearby convenience store and placed it far away onto his lover's skin. His massive hands visited several different neighborhoods, seemingly at random, to pluck out the well-lit buildings they desired. People were still darting between the cars and trucks, hoping to put themselves out of harm's way. Many thousands on those same streets didn’t realize that the dim headlights below the orange streetlights glow would make them all targets too tantalizing to resist.

Carrie loved the feeling of the office building and its sleek exterior now nestled between her cleavage. Her boyfriend above was far from finished and kept adding more to her receptive skin. Her nipples were beyond hard from all this play and Jeff certainly noticed this. Using these solid, fleshy masses, he plucked a few smaller apartments and impaled them. The tiny crumbling internal rooms and furniture felt amazing on her hardened flesh. Both buildings now adorned her areolas, as Jeff found ever more trinkets. He was placing all sorts of buildings on her idle skin, from department stores, sleek offices and random shops. He even managed to snag a fire station, red flashing trucks and all. As her skin became a miniature city in its own right, Carrie soon felt the faintest over tickles scattered about. Tiny specks of people had wandered out of their sometimes-toppled buildings to survey the new landscape. At their diminutive scale it tickled in the faintest of ways, and she resisted the urge to poke them out of existence. She wanted them to be around for what happened next. Jeff’s rigid manhood stood tall above the fiasco, but after he shredded the apartment building between them, her aching vagina and the glistened shaft were notably clear. Neither would remain for long. Through his monster machination, Jeff now turned to the streets for more playthings to be shared amongst their most intimate of spots. With thousands of pairs of frantic little headlights still illuminating the streets and highways, they were sure to lend some needed perspective and stimulation for the duo. Jeff wasted no time reaching for the busiest highway he could see, scooping up and depositing over 120 more cars, trucks and buses all trying to flee him onto his rigid shaft. Next, he found the busiest, widest avenue he could, and doing his best not to squash them, he now put the metal masses onto her glistening vagina. Her long labia towered over the heap; many vehicles lost outright in her folds never to be seen again. Being a surface road hundreds of pedestrians already injured by the ascent were thrown into the cataclysm as well. She felt the cool metal warming fast on her sensitive skin, and other tiny struggles for survival. This in turn only made her ever wetter, furthering their own plight. After he had left close to 200 vehicles and 300 more people on her sensitive spot, it now shone brightly with white and red dots. He gathered a few more streets and surface highways worth of cars, CUVs and screaming pedestrians, randomly placing them around her body to complete the mini terrarium. The tiny wheels tickled her skin as the fools tried driving around, but traction was hard to get as at her scale her skin is more of a moonscape than a normal road surface.

Jeff had looked around him to measure which escape routes seemed to be the most popular. He used this data against the puny people in spectacular fashion. Seeing which arteries had the most traffic, he maximized the fear factor by being sure to set his middle three fingers down facing six outbound highway lanes. He plunged them through the elevated freeway surface, flattening a couple wayward escapees into the narrow streets below. Jeff marveled that his fingers towered over the highway even after he severed it, as a flesh tone wall now blocked the only means of escape. Traffic being already snarled took up all six lanes and both shoulders. People tried to run as best they could, but any progress was pathetically slow. The concrete supports and metal girders were already rated as poor, and he had no problem sliding his full hand underneath, lifting the entire roadway. Jeff had no problem corralling over 120 vehicles and over 200 people on his right hand. With a bit of reckless abandon, he sprinkled them onto his massive erect cock again. Most all were adhered to the freshly sticky surface, with his length now illuminated by the headlights in all directions. He could even feel the renewed struggle of tire/axle versus skin, and most always he would win. Smaller tingles he hoped were the weakly people, making contact and pulling at the rubbery skin. But they were so faint, he decided to move on to the next canvas. For this he wanted to add a more human element, as he plunged his left hand towards some wide, crowded avenues near the densely populated urban center. Digging under the streets themselves Jeff's fingers obliterated most buildings he touched or toppled them onto adjacent roads, but he succeeded in gathering swaths of evacuating people and vehicles sidewalk to sidewalk. He was a bit more judicious as to where he placed them, scattering them about his girlfriend's prone body. Repeating this action a few more times, Jeff was satisfied with his work as now over a thousand tiny people, cars, trees, benches and other street paraphernalia was sprinkled on Carrie's nude skin. This along with the twenty scattered buildings made for an alien landscape on her human terrarium. The lovers now took a few moments to watch and feel the pathetic struggles before he launched into a full erotic frenzy.

Pressed up against the wall of his trashed apartment by the two-story nipple, it was apparent that he would need to make a considerable effort to free his pinned legs from out of the debris. Hearing only silence in the two floors beneath him he could only assume that they did not survive the mammarian assault. Other than the abject terror the 80ft high perch provided, the top of her breast also came with a view of the dazzling landscape. His building was one of the first placed on her gigantic, nude body, and many more soon followed. Not all were placed upright with more than a few toppling over, though none but his and the neighbor on the twin peak were impaled. The hand of god returned now, first addressing his own massive penis, dumping a highway's worth of traffic on his stiff hard on. Next, he did the same with many full city streets worth of people and vehicles onto the drooling womanhood of the giant woman some 1,000ft away. He continued this game now filling in other parts of her skin with unwilling members. Many quickly got up and even a few of the tiny cars and SUVs tried exploring. Not everyone placed there got up, as the brute force of the giant had already taken their lives. Some climbed out of buildings, hoping to find safe passage, but her body was a plane rising over 200ft from the streets below. As her flat tummy rose and fell as she breathed, even the giantesses' lungs were knocking most off their feet in pathetic fashion. All of this was bracketed from above by the nude torso of the giant man looming overhead as he watched the madness unfold. His arousal was notable both by the look in his eyes and his long highway replacing cock below. Trapped for now inside the apartment, he could only fear what the lovers next moves would be but could assume the fleshy jumbo jet would have a catastrophic landing.

As he sat in traffic on a broad avenue in his GMC Denali pickup, he marveled at the crowds trying to surge past making little if any headway. The luxury truck had a lift kit, allowing a perspective of the chaos afforded to few others. But he was just as stuck as everyone else in the taxis and buses surrounding him, as something had changed about the couple’s play. After the giant nude Asian woman had landed crushingly several blocks over, it briefly caused his massive truck to lose contact with the road. Not that he was moving at enough speed to lose control anyhow. Then the giant man’s hand shot down and grabbed an office building several streets over, alarming the concerned driver but he felt confident in his large Sierra’s ability to get him out of a jam, and that the wide street they were on was not a target. Seeing an entire highway's worth of vehicles get dumped onto the man’s extended penis however did shatter a lot of that false confidence. Ultimate deliverance came in the form of the man's pillar like fingers plunging deep into the asphalt several hundred feet ahead of him dragging down several cars flattening them. He effectively blocked the road sidewalk to sidewalk and wasted no time gathering everyone and everything on the crowded avenue. As the fingers approached pushing an advance of vehicles, asphalt and unfortunate people, he had just enough time to re-fasten his seatbelt. It was going to be a bumpy ride. The world suddenly inverted as the giant's fingers shunted his pickup truck and many surrounding vehicles up into a pile. Crunching impacts set off most airbags as the entire group was lifted skywards. Flipping and tumbling he was surprised by the soft landing albeit on a steep incline. But something was wrong, and the humid tinge of arousal in the air along with the sticky pink walls surrounding him and many other people was his biggest clue. The detailed underside of a clit with several cars stuck to it made it obvious where the giant had placed him and so many others, and the monster wasn't quite done yet. A few more handfuls of toys were distributed across the giantess's body, most disturbingly was the horns and screams as his huge hand flew past his location. The view above the wounded city was breathtaking but the giant’s stiff cock pointing right at him and so many others made breathing a chore that was easily forgotten.

Carrie was boiling below now, with hundreds of people, structures and vehicles struggling against her aroused body. Doing her best to just tilt her head up, she looked down past her cute nose to try to get a visual on the mayhem across her body without disturbing them. The bitty wheels of the struggling vehicles trying to find a safe passage were futile and sensual. The larger buildings were stuck in place, though some rolled with her motions, especially the office building between her cleavage. Her nipples stiffened with these feelings, and she could feel a few walls inside the apartments Jeff had inserted onto them cracking and breaking. She was most horny from the barely perceivable pitter patter of the footsteps of those marooned, wandering souls across the vast landscape of her body. This also increased the moisture content of her nether regions, making those already mired in her thick cum only have more juices to deal with in their struggles. Continuing to adjust her gaze, her eyes now focused on Jeff's erect member pointing directly at her wet pussy. Even at this late hour it was well lit with hundreds of headlights scattered about the godly length of his shaft. Just the sight of this caused her shapely ass to rock slightly on the debris piles in anticipation of things to come. Above her, Jeff continued to straddle her prone body, staring into her eyes as he plotted the next move. He saw the veritable buffet below and locked in on where he would start. Licking his lips, he opened his mouth exhaling slightly, then lowered his oral orifice towards her chest. Not that she needed more foreplay as she could literally and actually was drowning many people in her sopping vagina, but she would never turn it away either. Carrie knew her boyfriend enjoyed pressing all her buttons, and the sequence tonight was more complex than usual. This only added to her horniness, and the payoff would be ever so worth it.

Guiding his mouth carefully towards his super-sized girlfriend's nipple, Jeff was careful not to prematurely squash any buildings he had placed on her sweet skin just yet. Two very similar apartments were in simultaneous peril, having been impaled by Carrie’s round, hardened nubs of flesh. He decided the one on the left would be the best choice, as it more fully covered her dark brown areola and had a small rooftop garden. Eat healthy he thought, with nary a remembrance of all the concrete and metal; not to mention bodies slowly digesting in his vast stomach. Careful not to make any other contact with her anticipating body and its treats along with keeping his massive dick horizontal so as not to spill over the guests, he went in for his snack. Jeff was impressed how small the five-story building was compared to his tongue, as he pressed the pink appendage firmly against all the windows facing him, imploding them with ease. Doing his best to curl his tongue around the building, he began to tilt it a little, but simply let it slam back down. Scooting forward a little brought his tongue directly above the roof of the structure, this time solidifying his plan of attack. Yet another in a long line of one-sided contests, he wondered what the tiny people inside were thinking in their final moments. When he pincered it from the ground the tiny squares of light all went dark, now the horror they must face. From the floors bursting up from Carrie’s nipple to the new view and now being overshadowed by a giant tongue. The first lick was damaging enough but next Jeff pressed his taste buds into the entire roof of the building. He marveled as his mass made it crumble like a soggy cracker. The taste profile not so much, and without so much as him resting the full weight of his tongue on top led to a quick collapse onto her sensitive organ. A shiver went down Carrie’s spine as Jeff compacted the apartment around her horny nub. Jeff slowly worked his tongue around the brown areola, sweeping up the debris in a pile which adhered to his tongue. Licking her clean, he brought the wet mass back to his mouth where gigantic teeth pulverized the whole thing into a fine, gritty goop. A quick swallow sent another ten lives to his cavernous stomach to be forgotten about forever. The number of people obliterated would rise substantially with his next moves.

While he was waiting for the next move, it frighteningly came to him instead. The giant brown eyes staring down at his quarry locked back into the elevated breast region of his stupendous girlfriend. Shuffling on his forearms and shins, he moved quickly, the sounds of renewed destruction under his heavy body rumbled closer. It was in a flash that he was now looming directly above him about 500 feet away, and it was at that moment he saw a tongue stick out that even dwarfed the entire apartment he was in. A stale whiff of his breath permeated the damaged building as he exhaled only slightly, it smelled vaguely of death and destruction. Like that of war. He dove, causing him to duck instinctively and cover his head, like that would have helped, but a loud nearby crash meant he would be spared for the time being. The tongue now towered above the four-story apartment adjacent to the nipple his building was impaled upon. So strong was it that it lifted it on an angle, threatening to topple it if he did not stop after a second. Peeling away he saw the battered side all cracked with windows all blown out. He even thought he saw a phone flashlight in one of them, though his attention went to above the domicile. Like a shark who had tasted blood, the tongue returned moments later to land squarely on the roof. Without so much effort it seemed the weight of the whale sized appendage alone sickeningly caused the whole place to collapse on itself. The giant wasted little time swirling his tongue, licking his girlfriend's nipple clean once more. A face the size of a city block levitated, and he heard a bit of chewing which surely meant the end of anyone who may have survived the initial collapse. He was relieved that the apartment he was in was more or less intact for now, though being pinned by the nipple related destruction meant he could only watch the proceedings in front of him. The giant couple would not disappoint as the couple assumed a familiar position, and things picked up a frightening intensity from there on out.

The hovering elongated cock started to get closer causing many in the hundreds strong pile of man and machines to feebly brace themselves. But the giant had other things in mind, at least for the moment. Through the sunroof of his dented pickup, one man saw just how close the tip of his building shaming penis had gotten. He could see the license plates and details on the vehicles strewn on the giant’s manhood, along with the flailing bodies of those adhered to the sticky surface. He wondered what they saw from their perspective, drawing so close to the steaming labia that they wanted little to do with. The sultry female moans and the gushing fluids below, lapping at the pickup's floorboards meant the giant lovers were distracted but would only worsen those hundreds of people’s situations as they were stranded on the lover’s genitals. A third of a mile away even through the sound deadening materials of his truck, the man thought he could hear a sloppy, destructive lick. While he was certain this move must have doomed some other hapless soul, he was thankful it at least bought him and a few hundred others nearby some more time to make peace with their predicaments. This time as the giant piss slit looked menacingly on at the bunch, he tried to gun his engine as best he could. But even with so much torque on demand, in 4wd low and with the underrated quadrasteer trying its best, the giantesses' labia was just too sticky for the mighty machine to escape from. He wondered if she could even feel his struggles, as hundreds of others faced similar plights, and none could best the vaginal beast. She had been, and was incredibly horny from the hundreds of tires, shoes and limbs all flailing against her body. The giant lovers weren’t going to hold out much longer, as Carrie placed her right hand in Jeff’s brown hair pulling him close to her face after his nipple lick seconds earlier. She hissed into his ear,
“I want you inside me now babe. I want to feel you stretch me out and fuck all these mites to death. I want you to cum inside me in all your glory. I want you NOW!”
It would be all the encouragement Jeff would need, and the last thing hundreds of people would ever hear.