- Text Size +

Those in the coffee shop heard the renewed sounds of destruction several blocks away as the woman crawled towards her lover. First one gigantic arm shot overhead, landing on the other side of his torso. Next, she swung her thigh forward, around his legs to completely straddle him, as they now could see the largest vagina ever known drooling far overhead. Though her tight pussylips were shut and soaking in fluids, a few thought they caught a glimpse of something within, but few would know that it was the last remains of an office building with a few victims clinging to life. She was steaming now it appeared as she stayed on all fours, as the humid night conspired with those lower lips in a display of her inhuman scale. A sudden warm breeze and the permeating smell of sex blew loose papers around on the streets outside, though nothing else could move after being flattened by the giant's balls. Then a reprieve for a few minutes, as the patrons could barely hear the wet smacking of the giant couples lips some 2,000ft away. While this break was welcome from the destructive motions of the duo, it merely served to rile them up into a further upcoming sexual frenzy. The couple finally broke off the kiss and stared contently into each other's eyes, unknown to the far away patrons, until the two spoke to each other once more.

“Well, that sure was yummy, it had been a while since I had the pleasure of tasting your lips babe. I think I could still even taste a bit of the food trucks you devoured off my cock earlier.”
“Glad I could share my love.” Carrie replied
“I am sorry you ruined your puny toy a few minutes prior, and I did not want to see you with a frown on your face for long. Now that you have ruined one ride, let me provide you with a much more substantial one” Jeff said.
“Hmm, I think I can live with that, I'm still so glad you surprised me at the college lab earlier, I don’t know what I would have done without you.”
“I bet you would have thought of something, maybe used a thirty-story building instead.” He joked.
“It would never hold a candle to you sweetie.”

She had said her piece as did he, but now Carrie truly ached for some action, and had Jeff right where she wanted him. Having finished their colossal kiss, she kissed him on top of his chest next. She started to peel her vast body away from his, using her limbs to lift herself once again onto all fours. Carrie looked down the archway of her body over his own, causing her hair to drape all over his face. She loved how they looked when they were together, she got a certain thrill that Jeff’s place had its own full body length mirror built in in the bedroom from the previous owners that he simply never bothered to replace. Looking further though was the point as she spied her landing spot, and it had someone already there. She could just barely see the rapidly chilling waters of the pool, held high aloft above the city by his dominating penis. She was already a bit soaked herself thanks to the sopping wet sliver of concrete that was once an office tower. Where it had failed her, she knew Jeff would succeed far and above anything else she could expect out of this small city. Carrie rose to a kneeling position as her magnificent torso pierced the night sky once more. From her latest vantage point, she surveyed the chaos below on the city streets surrounding her massive boyfriend. This perch also had another plus, as she once more laid eyes on the apartment building wrapped tight around Jeff's erection. Hardly able to wait any longer, she decided to take a dip in the pool now, starting with the deep end, much to Jeff’s delight.

The hundreds of people stranded on Jeff's enormous cock were terrified to be a part of the giant couples demented sexual whims. While the pair made out on the other side of their vast bodies, a few tested the waters for an escape. Those in the pool stuck on the tip of his dinosauric penis were stranded, as the 230ft drop would surely be fatal. Same for those in the twenty vehicles in the parking garage below the pool. Further down in the apartments resting on his base, the foreboding pubic hair forest would be their only shot. A few of the coily hairs had even shattered windows on the building, intruding into the tiny apartments. Some foolish people tried to climb these only to quickly become ensnared, panicked and asphyxiated. Others took the leap down into the mess, doing their best to navigate between cum soaked twisted metal and concrete ruins from his earlier play. It quickly became apparent that there was no escape, from a steep drop off to his huge balls to the never-ending torso, there was simply nowhere safe to go. The kiss ended abruptly as the giantess rose off her man to all fours again. Her drooling labia stared down at them, as if to mock their hopeless situation. The blood of hundreds ran cold now, as her steaming womanhood moved in their direction. Especially frightened were those in the cooling waters of the darkened pool. Some were nursing broken limbs, but all watched as she rose to her kneeling position, putting her wet lower lips only a few hundred feet overhead. One watermelon sized drop fell off, making a huge splash in the pool below, and stayed floating on the surface. A taste of things to come.

Jeff loved having his girlfriend's aroused body pressing against his for the first time in many hours, feeling her soft lips pressed against his. As her tongue darted into his mouth, the tastes were great, but what came next was even greater. She peeled away from their embrace after a few solid minutes, and she once more rose above him on all fours. Next, her arms left the debris strewn cityscape behind as she now pointed her steaming vagina towards his raging boner as Carrie took a kneeling position above Jeff’s midsection. Slowly, Carrie lowered herself towards his mushroom tip to take a dip in the pool. The moment they had both been waiting for was subtle, but the cool waters of the pool sent a few relative drops to his cockhead signifying the touchdown was made. Carrie let out a nice moan letting him know she had felt it as well. The most minuscule of sensations as Carrie felt the tiny grit of wet concrete on a sensitive spot, as her clit dove in the deep end. The rectangular shape then crumbled with her accidental pressure, as she had wanted to dwell for a second, but this too felt incredible.
“Oh my goodness Jeff, I think I am in the pool!” Carrie cooed.
“I know, I felt the tiniest cold splash, but I am sure it will warm up fast.”
As he now pulsed his shaft a bit shaking the building and felt another few small cool drops, and what he thought were a few more items. He just caught a glimpse but believed correctly that he saw a pair of cars fall down the length of his shaft, but his matted pubic hair meant he would not even feel their impacts. With the moment gone, Carrie held her long black hair out of her face so she could try to see the next part as she pressed on.

All eyes in the city were focused in with zoomed cameras and any with a view of the giant couples' positions as a missionary went to work in slow motion. Some even knew the building and neighborhood from where it was originally placed, a few having swam in the pool they saw now pushed 500ft above the city. The moment they all were fearing had begun, as her enormous clit pressed down on the pool. A distant splash from the displaced water was barely perceptible to the two lovers but the first impact followed by the sound of the concrete crumbling echoed through the suddenly silent streets. Far below the action in the Dunkin Donuts, a sudden heavy rainfall from above started then quickly stopped. From the smell in the air, it was apparent the water was chlorinated. The source was further enlightened by the loud crack of the concrete against Carrie's sensual skin. Hearing the gods of love a few thousand feet away talking amongst themselves validated this. The curve of the giant woman's ass stretched into the night sky, with her gleaming vagina pressing against the tip of the giant's penis far overhead. The giant woman paused, seemingly lost in the moment when a more solid, viscous fluid slammed down. From the aroma given off by this volley the source of the nectar was also of little doubt. With the moment over, her sheer mass began to envelop the marooned pool and parking structure, with a crackling, slurping sound. The horrified people in the surrounding city and especially those below were about to witness firsthand the raw, sexual power that the couple possessed.

The minuscule people in the pool suspended on Jeff’s tip watched in horror as a pink clit the size of a two-story home pressed towards them. The diving board went first, with nowhere near enough spring to bounce her delicate feature away, it splintered into shards. Most people tried to swim to the other side of the pool but five people could not make it, as her smooth skin pressed them against the concrete turning the water red. Some water splashed over, but the weight of her anatomy was too much to bear for the concrete, and a loud crack rang out. Suddenly the rest of the water and three more unfortunate pool goers were sucked down into the level below, flooding the parking deck. Such a great volume of water washed in there that three of the twenty little vehicles were cast over the edge into oblivion. Two passengers on the edge in a brown Nissan Murano CUV were parked near the edge just hoping for some opportunity to escape as they watched the giant couple making out. Then when she lifted her magnificent body off of his, they heard a loud crack above them minutes later. Suddenly a burst of liquid from behind them poured in, pushing their parked CUV and two cars next to them over the edge. The sheer terror of the drop down over the 200ft of the man’s long shaft was horrifying and came to an abrupt end upon impact. The three vehicles were shredded and smashed to pieces by Jeff’s matted pubic forest, none would even reach his skin as both occupants were killed. Back in the pool all the red water had drained for the remaining four survivors, but another flood buried them all on the bottom of the concrete pool. This time it was Carrie who supplied an impossible to swim in concoction of her own, drowning the remaining four people in her nectar. She began to press down once again, as the remaining ten people and seventeen vehicles in the suspended parking garage were next to receive her loving mess.

Carrie moaned as she felt her pussy start to envelop the marooned pool and parking deck. Along with the feeling of the slick, painted concrete, she felt the most minute grit from some other specks, possibly the swimmers she thought as they were squished by her uncaring mass. Just the idea alone caused a surge of her fluids to splash out of her, completely flooding the rest of the pool and spilling into the parking deck below. Feeling ever so frisky, she deftly sank a little further, driving the concrete courtyard facilities past the precipice of her lower lips. The pool was soon completely covered completely, overflowing in her juices and rising under intense pressure further into her body. The puny parking garage was overtaken next by the pink blob, and that is where Jeff and her felt one of the more delicious shared sensations of the night. As her abrasive lips served to scrape down the sides of the shrinking structure, they caught five pill sized cars and trucks, dragging them out of the relative safety of the garage and between her powerful labia and his rigid shaft. Under the immense pressure between the two lovemaking gods the vehicles stood no chance. Jeff and Carrie felt them rolling and disintegrating into pieces, mired in her copious amounts of cum as hundreds of shredded bits and components were dragged downwards. The duo had no way of knowing that several people were within their metal shelters seconds earlier, only to have themselves and their cars become bits of grit and lube for the horny giants. Carrie now sank past Jeff’s cockhead and further down his rigid meat. As the diminishing structure was driven deeper, the crumpling mass began to interact with an old, forgotten friend further along in its destruction.

Inside the former office building Carrie had designated as an unsuitable dildo earlier, the remaining four beaten and battered survivors clung desperately to life. They were only marginally relieved when the giantess finished off her blowjob earlier and harmlessly for them, made out with the man in an intimate but intimidating gesture. The orientation had switched to horizontal as she crawled over him, but the vertical nature started once more after the bassy host spoke once more. Being buried so deep in her cunt made the words impossible to make out, but the sudden gushing of her vaginal fluids through cracks, pipes and past walls again was impossible to ignore. Like an elevator going down, a more purposeful motion began, and unbeknownst to them this landing spot was something large and immovable. As their insatiable host’s outer lips touched down on the pool and garage, the sounds of fluids gushing around them amplified as Carrie drained then filled the concrete. A few seconds would elapse, as the weight from her lower lips crumbled part of the structure, until his massive manhood below helped insert the whole thing stuck to his hood. As they were floating several feet above her wet labia trapped in her cavernous vagina, they now had company. Other than a few prods by the giantess’s finger earlier, it had been a while since they had had any outside contact. As his fleshy shaft pressed further in her moist pussy, the amount of available space was about to shrink rapidly. It would all be over soon, as a jarring impact from below shook the soggy office tower’s remains, and the giant cervix awaited above. While it still loomed in the darkness as an impenetrable fortress over a hundred feet above, that gap was lessening.

To the ten people who remained alive in the parking garage, the blood curdling screaming above was cut short. A downpour of pool water brought some injured and surprised swimmers into their midst, but only one would be able to hold onto the sides of various cars as the water poured in. The other two were washed overboard with the trio of vehicles, plummeting to their doom. The ten surviving people in and around the various vehicles along with one lone woman in her swimsuit saw all the light vanish as a wet, pink mass slid past on all sides. It was only partially illuminated by the few headlights from the cars with nowhere to go and terrified passengers in shock. Air pressure rose significantly as a sticky, humid heat radiated from the pink, wet lips slurping by. Then like in a monster movie, a few crumbling walls made the gaps between the vehicles and the pink monster shrink. All the wet lips had to do was touch one of the tiny cars and it was all over. An unoccupied tan Honda Civic’s sheet metal adhered to her, and the machine was dragged away, with a loud crunching sound below as the vehicle was shredded between the unstoppable shaft and sinking vagina. Then to the remaining eleven people’s sheer horror, another wall broke down under pressure, and four more cars and trucks were dragged to their doom. Two of them were occupied and running, smearing another three victims between Jeff’s hood and Carrie's inner sanctum. Those still able to move tried to get to the center, but this too was starting to bulge upwards a little as Jeff’s slit and cockhead pressed on from below. The giantess’s nectar was starting to pour in as well from all four sides, further exacerbating their hopeless situation. It would only be a matter of when and a toss-up between what the eight people in the shrinking garage would succumb to. The lone woman in the bikini could only grip onto a concrete pylon as the madness unfolded around her.

Carrie felt the tiny forgotten pool and smaller parking garage rising up within her, driven by Jeff’s unrelentingly hard penis. The finer details now prodding her in such delightful ways, as the bits and pieces of the latest shredded vehicles and concrete found their way into the many crevices within her. Then like an old, forgotten toy reliving its former glory only to be cast off into the trash, the remains of the soggy office building touched the top of the vacant pool. While it had shrunk from its original twenty story height thanks to the friction of Carrie's inner muscles, she could still feel it rising within her as she sunk further onto Jeff’s stiff cock. Jeff enjoyed when Carrie would ride him like this but now the added elements of the apartment complex along with the other building remains would make this a truly unique experience. It had been a few hours since she had squeezed him in along with hundreds of people and vehicles as they banged doggy style using rush hour traffic. Now the night had fully taken hold, and they had used and abused wide swaths of downtown as their personal sexual playpen. The payoff was now apparent as the two deities commenced into their grand climax. Carrie had already taken in half of Jeff’s length, and those in the tiny apartments below could not avoid the danger slurping their way. As Jeff lay there, he felt her wet lips marching down his shaft, towards the trapped building wrapped around his base. As she traveled down, he felt the resistance against his thick hood as it held the former pool and garage in place. He also felt the remains of the minuscule vehicles getting further mangled along with several people along his veiny ridges. As Jeff started to fill her for the first time in hours, a soft moan escaped Carrie’s lips. She looked into his eyes with a sultry look, they both knew the ride was about to get wild.