- Text Size +

For so many people in the twenty-five story Perdue pharmaceutical building, the night had started as ordinarily as any other. Some got office work done to try to shift the blame for the latest lawsuits while maintenance workers buzzed by with carpet cleaners. Some were well attired veterans of the company who had their golden parachutes ready while others young office cut ups unsure of what they were getting into. They had all ridden the ups and downs over the past few months but the ups and downs inside of the insatiable woman tonight would be their shared undoing. A couple dozen of them had survived the giant woman riding the structure, shrinking it significantly, taking most people in the building’s lives from her play. With the pressure rising, her gigantic labia sheared off the ground floor within her grip, and the ride shifted into high gear. After the giantess paused to swallow her first mouthful of victims and vehicles, they even felt the pressure rise from the constriction of her throat muscles in another muscular region. They could not be aware that this was caused by more lives being ended by her vast digestive system. With the entire remains of the structure within her grasp, she finished off Jeff’s knob but also began to plan her next move, and the already cramped quarters would be forced to welcome a much more sizable member.

It was the end of the line. Some of the people were riding on the bus minutes earlier, some still seated in their cars and pickups, bruised and battered, unable to see the dark, undulating damp cave beyond their dim headlights. Most others were already deceased, bodies strewn intact or mangled, and many more entwined in mangled metal that had been crushed between a monster cock and their host's voluptuous lips. They all were trying to escape from the seated giantess as she rode a building, blocks away and considered themselves lucky not to be under her rising and falling ass. They also were happy not to be under her man’s enormous shuffling feet as he worked his way towards her. But big brown eyes spied them from above, and soon they found themselves plucked from the relative safety of the streets over a thousand feet up onto the giant’s erect penis. Now after watching those getting crushed around them and others fall down onto her whale of a tongue, even this muscle proved unbeatable at her frightening scale. Resting on hot, humid taste bumps or in the few vehicles not squashed, the angle rose upwards, exposing some to the deep void of her throat. Those on their wheels tried in vain at full throttle but hopelessly fell. Swallowed whole they would soon be digested in a giant woman’s stomach. A few people clung on as they watched the headlights recede and tumble harshly down her throat, leaving nothing but darkness and a vertical drop to their ultimate fates. Between her slick skin and undulating tongue, none would be able to hold on and all fell into a sea of acid, never to see the light of day again.

Carrie now worked Jeff’s cock in a steady rhythm up and down as he gently held his hands on her black silky hair, guiding her into his crotch. She was sucking him off good, as his massive cockhead pressed against her cheeks, and into her throat and tongue. By now she had already swallowed or obliterated the miniscule vehicles and people on his dick, adding their fluids to his growing lubrication. But he knew that she desired he place himself in a more ample hole, and that it would only be a matter of time before he paid this attention forward. The city trembled upon each impact of her soft ass hitting the ground each time she reached the end of his long cock. Her boyfriend certainly looked sated at the moment but there was only so much a little fellatio could accomplish. Besides, she suddenly had a thought enter her head as to why she was there. After her last lick she suddenly wondered aloud.
“Jeff, I seem to have misplaced something”
“What might that be my love?” He responded quizzically.
He watched her as she worked some unseen forces within and lifted herself from the decimated butt cheek shaped city blocks and proceeded to examine the ground.
“Was I not riding a building up until you decided to provide me with an ample distraction?”
A probing pointer finger nudged what she had been looking for, and it was in quite a fragile state. By now only four people were still technically breathing, amongst the six partial floors left of the once 25 story structure surrounded by carnage. Their breather would be cut short soon enough.

Jeff for his part was in no way able to hide how genuinely turned on he was on account of his thick manhood sticking straight out over the city below. He began to look down around the area for more inspiration in the many unscathed blocks surrounding them. Huge residential apartments, warehouses, and still more clogged arteries with panicked throngs of traffic beckoned. Losing focus for an instant was all it took for someone else to answer his notions, as Carrie too had a predatory look in her eyes, and the tigress spotting her prey pounced at the opportunity. From her sitting position she shot her hands down into a few crumbling neighborhoods. Using this leverage, she pounced at her boyfriend's midsection as he was looking in another direction and was caught off guard. For the thousands of people watching far below, it played out as if in slow motion. Aiming her slender shoulder into his stomach lightly sent a shadow above almost half a mile of the city as his gargantuan form leaned towards the grid. He was almost expecting some move from Carrie but was caught a little off guard by this. He did not mind though since he knew he could use a bit of a back massage. Jeff gladly fell into his position to let his girlfriend have her way with him, knowing that at a moment's notice he could turn the tables. He stuck his enormous butt towards the ground to make sure this firm muscle made contact with the ground first. He voluntarily lay back soon afterwards, dwarfing every structure he squashed, adding only an erect 25 story flesh tone tower. While he could feel countless tiny things breaking against his body, Carrie spied her next landing spot.

By now there were only a few survivors still conscious inside the sliver of building within Carrie’s womanhood. They felt a jarring impact along with her muffled feminine voice for the first time in a while and knew something was afoot. They were unaware it was her slender lone finger noting the position of the puny remains of their office tower. While her lone digit could easily have stirred herself into a frenzy liquifying the sopping remains of the structure, their fate would be met by something all the more filling. The unbearable humid heat from her sex now permeated the entire remaining structure almost suffocating those taking in their final breaths. This break in her movements was still a welcome reprieve after she rode the building so hard and shook it several more minutes after entering it from the ground far below. Now leaving her man's cock glistening from her saliva Carrie had one thing in mind as her boyfriend lay prone on the ruins downtown, but once more he had other plans to prolong their shared pleasure. This would buy the handful of survivors a few extra precious minutes to make peace with their eventual fates, as the giant’s fall was felt even by them.

Those mired in traffic making little headway from the monolithic man watched as his back and ass stood against the night in their rear-view mirrors. Others watched him from the many apartments and offices from what they assumed was a safe distance. Many winced seeing the massive woman giving his towering erection the biggest blowjob in history. This fact was amplified by the specks of headlights a quarter mile above the ground along his thick rod. Those quickly vanished as the massive feminine oral cavity overtook them, leaving behind Jeff's glistening meat. The ease with which she swallowed them whole was chilling, as she proceeded then to work his cock for a few more minutes. Before the climax the woman felt around her nether regions and spoke to her man in a booming but feminine voice. She was looking like she had misplaced something, but what was worse was when she shot her hands towards the titan’s torso. To the tiny mites it all happened so fast, as thousands of people watched his ass plummeting towards earth. The impact was jarring, even devastating to those who survived. All those who were underneath were simply flattened. Nothing could withstand his falling bulk crushing a few thousand more people and the air and earth he displaced killed and injured hundreds more. As the dust settled from the fall it was an alien world. Those who could hear first listened to the car alarms and soon sirens. Next the dust settled to reveal the true devastation on the impact. Most of the living could tell this was only going to get worse, and those who could, would need to distance themselves.

Jeff sat for a moment looking around from his new vantage point. He was now eye level with Carrie as she looked intently at him, then down at her latest prize. No need to undress him with her eyes here as those were shredded many hours ago on the flattened freeway as he grew large. He could tell she wanted to continue her leap onto a particularly enticing bit of his anatomy but gave her a finger wag to slow her roll.
“Wait babe.” Jeff said. “I want to try something.”
Carrie looks at him tilting her head like a Pug but knew what he was doing so went along with it. She still ached for him to fill her once more as it had been hours since the highway and his massive cock just pointing towards her as she sat. Once more her patience would be tried but soon rewarded handsomely. Jeff looked around from his still lofty vantage point and spied exactly what he wanted. Still pristine and having avoided being too close to impacts, footprints and sexual mayhem sat a couple structures suited to his needs. From over a thousand feet above the ground his eyes spied the prize, and his 750ft arms were well within reach. His right hand now stretched beyond the debris field towards a sizable eight story apartment complex, arranged in a circle surrounding a pool with ample parking for the location around and underneath. He could see many lights on, even the flicker of some big screen TVs and maybe just maybe movements of occupants. They knew quickly as they watched on the various devices that the giant was reaching for a small building, oblivious that it was theirs.

Hundreds of people in the luxury condos on the north side of the city had been watching the antics of the giant couple first on televisions, computers and devices before the noises outside on the balconies became notable with the building tremors from massive footsteps. It would not be long before those on the rooftop terraces and highest floors caught sight of the couple. Furthest from them the man frighteningly eviscerated and urinated on the skyscraper that was the emblem of their city, showing little regard for his actions. This prompted many to begin packing but then almost a mile closer the woman’s whole torso began to ride another building giving them chills. From their vantage point only her head and neck were visible, but by the sounds she was making it was no mystery what she was doing there. The soft thuds shook pictures off walls and caused the tiny cars to vibrate each landing, as the parking lot itself was swamped with fellow residents trying to make an early exit onto congested thoroughfares. Those with eyes on the giant couple now froze in fear, as she pushed the monolithic man down seemingly in their direction, but in a puff of dust and debris, he fell mercifully short and off to the side. Little did they know that this would put them directly into his sights. As he sat there far above them, they watched on their televisions and devices as he reached out from his sitting position towards a small building on the live shots. Few had gathered it was the one that they currently occupied. They were about to go for a ride with few height restrictions.

Carrie watched this going on with elation as she knew what he was doing now and bit her lower lip in anticipation. She did not like that Jeff had delayed her however, as she was practically drooling from a couple orifices now. As big as he was, she did not mind sharing her space with others though, as he went after a sizable apartment complex. Carrie knew she would be stretched considerably but in the best ways and had doubts anyone would make it through the hell they would soon enter. But for now, she had to wait idly on her haunches, just itching to take the small leap forward. She watched as the streets were buzzing, tiny flashing emergency lights lined up near the dark spots where an errant foot, hand or whole ass landed. She wondered if they were truly monsters now, but felt justified for the time being, this opportunity was just too tantalizing to pass up. Besides, with the night now fallen their actions would bear less consequences she felt. She knew after their earth-shattering culmination in a few minutes, they would need to hatch a scheme together. She began to walk herself back through the day to before the growth occurred to preen her own intelligence at what the next moves would be, as they might be dictated by how everything started. But she felt confident that for now they were safe, and she always felt safe in Jeff’s arms as tonight that is where she would lay, just like every night.

As Jeff fell, his hairy ten story testicles landed violently on a busy intersection and corner shop with apartments on the top floors. First feeling the impact of his hard ass, the secondary impact from his more sensitive balls only served to further harden his wetted shaft. Unlike everything Jeff sat on being flattened and driven deep into twin pits, the twenty tiny vehicles in the intersection were more smothered than crushed. Wheels popped out to the side as his warm, sticky right nut touched the pavement around them. It even tickled his sensitive hairs as they crumpled the traffic lights above. Tiny pedestrians were suffocated under his hot skin, pressed against the unforgiving pavement and sidewalks. Those in the lit apartments saw Jeff's titanic ass falling towards them after Carrie finished up her blow job. On street level, the five-story building had a couple shops including a Subway and an independent discount retailer. They were momentarily relieved when his giant ass missed but the moment was brief as the thirty residents and patrons hunkering down heard a scraping on the roof. Next his hairy left nut landed on the roof which was overwhelmed by its weight and the top floor collapsed. In slow motion, each story of the apartments met the same fate, screaming residents crushed from above as the weight now spread to the ground level. By now even with the weight spread out, the sheer mass of the giant's ten story sack was just enough to have the entire occupied store collapse, smashing the glass sandwich bar and the bread oven into the debris. Those inside a Dunkin Donuts and apartments across the street bore witness to the scene unfolding. They watched every floor of the building collapsing until the yellow and green Subway letters fell to the ground onto bracing pedestrians whose struggles ended under thick, smothering skin. The intersection outside their windows fared no better, as the traffic lights smashed down in a shower of sparks. Then the horrifying sight and sound of twenty crowded cars and SUVs all getting crushed outside their windows. Within seconds the view was only the giant's idle, hairy testicles. But the view would change again soon as the jaws dropped, unable to finish their coolatas and munchkins as the giant's massive rod now dominated the night sky above them.