- Text Size +

To the tiny commuters on the orange and white city bus, this night had been anything but ordinary. They had gathered from some of the densest populated areas of the city in the business district on a strange evening, as reports of a monstrously huge couple was wreaking sexual havoc on the population. Little did they know that they would be in the middle of fray within hours. The first signs of distress came from miles away as the sounds of their pounding lovemaking filtered in through the buildings as so many people and vehicles on the highway became snacks or stimulation for their sexual play. Then came an hour reprieve as they napped. Public transportation became highly sought after as a means to get out. With so many conflicting reports along with a major route being napped upon, heavily loaded subway cars, elevated trains and especially buses were dispatched and quickly trapped in traffic along with taxis and ride sharing. Within miles of the giant couple's movements, shocks compressed as the population knew they were coming, and many with a view of the titans could tell a few things. They were impossibly huge, they were unignorably nude, and that they had gone in two separate directions. The woman demolishing the mall and the man causing some earth-shattering deep tremors as his building sized cock thoroughly destroys another escape route filling a tunnel taking hundreds of lives apiece. Over time more buses filled as the rocking began to pick up. Little did the riders find out until too late what sought after targets, they would become.

They came from all walks of life, all mired in the all too familiar and claustrophobic predicaments that many thousands would face. After the giant man finished and he met up with his girlfriend again, those closest to the inner core of downtown felt their shaking rides, sidewalks and buildings amplified as the distance closed rapidly. So much so it was not long until they were almost upon them but seemed to pause once more. This time it was to examine and play with some office buildings, ultimately using one as a condom before filling it with the man's seed. More than one loaded bus was flattened by the giantess as she disposed of the sex toy and the lovers moved on splitting up once more. Now the tremors became nearly impossible to keep balance during as vehicles would leap feet off the ground and buildings trembled cascading showers of heavy masonry onto the streets below. They could tell the giant man was now moving towards the tallest skyscraper in the city while the black-haired girl settled in another area closest to many other fleeing people. Those closest to her could hear her booming words, as she seemed to target a pharmaceutical office tower with a part of her anatomy as the man blocks away targeted the skyscraper with his. The tremors were about to pick up in intensity as the giantess now took aim and lowered herself towards the gleaming building.

She cooed as her wet lower lips made contact with the roof of the structure as a city block fell under her great ass's shadow. Over the radios of some vehicles, the noise to those doomed beneath her was loud at the start, becoming a crescendo of destruction. From the slurping gurgle of her lower lips enveloping the glassy structure to the first buildings collapsing against her pink rear. If you survived the buildings falling around you, the treetops splintering and light poles falling, the sounds only increased. The worst noises were the metal shells around many hundreds of souls as they heard the very metal bend around them, glass shattering in sharp shards, and thousands of tires popping. Bracing ever tighter spaces, none were a match and perished under astonishing force. Some were spared by feet initially as the entire office building and blocks surrounding were consumed by Carrie’s mass. The goddess felt many more supremely satisfying pops against her smooth skin, along with a few buildings too like a crunchy cracker but more delicate. She realized that she was so large that the very ground itself conforming to her brought with it more victims. Hundreds of relieved people in vehicles, sidewalks and even surrounding buildings, quickly found themselves leaning towards the giantess smooth skin. Like an earthquake there was an incredible shaking as the first victims fell into the subduction zone. Whole cars and trucks, buses and pedestrians all were squashed between her ass cheeks, thighs and the ground as shocks bounced and spinning tires lost traction towards the cataclysm below. As more of her weight settled onto her landing spot, whole buildings began to join the fray. Some vanishing floor after floor. It only ended when her full weight was on the ground. But even this reprieve was momentary.

As she worked the building more, it threw off half ‘devoured’ buildings onto populated streets, causing ever more chaos and destruction. This would only repeat more rapidly as her ride continued, and more perished in similar manners as her boyfriend settled into a groove of his own. More escaping in public transport and shaking streets were stepped on as crushed by falling debris from his mighty shaft making mincemeat of the tallest building in the city. The people could not help but be astonished by the size of the goliath man as he had his way with the imposing building. Each booming thrust brought death above and then below as whole sections of the building were excavated from the drilled core, thrust and spread over blocks far below. The sounds above their heads were from the hundredth floor as the five stories building's center was excavated and another ten crushed by his hanging testicles. This was followed by the booming sounds seconds later of all this heavy debris landing on the blocks around them, as even an office chair or desktop tower was lethal at that height. There was a pause now after he poked a few holes, but his flaccid cock dropped a few yellow bombs as warning before it sprung to life, spewing untold gallons of warm, nasty fluid at the structure many feet away. They were not prepared for the powerful display he put on as they watched the building shrinking floor by floor. This new sound was like a massive waterfall combined with an amplified firehose. The musky mist started to reach the ground first but soon they realized some areas were getting a torrential downpour and worse as pieces of the building, now soaked and weighing even more, wreaked havoc on the traffic and buildings below. At terminal velocity, it was a horrid mess that killed countless bystanders. Those surrounding the building not squashed by his football field sized feet noticed the streams streaking down the building from above, smelling of ammonia; it was a harmless trickle at first.

On the streets and sidewalks around the skyscraper, the yellow rain was treated first as a curiosity, most fleeing to bus shelters, nearby buildings, or staying in their vehicles with still others going into the local subways. Those watching around the skyscraper soon noticed that the harmless trickle was rapidly picking up steam, as those in traffic on the streets surrounding the building saw many getting doused in the fluids. Windshield wipers run on, and the vents suddenly had a familiar but sickening smell filtering in. As the warm liquids began to coalesce into puddles, then ponds, the sewer grates quickly became overwhelmed. It quickly became apparent that a great volume was now flowing from and concentrated inside the lower floors of the skyscraper, funneled from the giant relieving himself far above. Jeff thoroughly doused the structure flooding everything below, as horrified people in nearby buildings looked on. From the subway exits flowing yellow onto the streets as first tires then pedestrians and vehicles began to float. The worst was the skyscraper lobby and the first ten floors. Stunned people watched the blue windows turn green as his fluids flooded the building, drowning hundreds, but his fire hose only had ancillary effects on those trying to flee who had already made headway. Jeff would catch up with many of them in a hurry, as the final dozens of victims drowned.

It would seem that a man who stood almost half a mile tall would be hard to miss, but as his girlfriend Carrie provided the ultimate distraction, hundreds only felt his presence when it was far too late. As best he could, Jeff tiptoed towards his mate, crushing many hundreds more in the process. He cruelly even tried to time his steps with the booming thuds caused by Carrie sinking down onto the shrinking building onto the ass-shaped district she used as her seat. His great feet made mincemeat of everything they touched, as people in all sorts of traffic watched mystified below as the two leviathans met one more. The man’s arousal from the scene playing out before him was hard to hide, as such an enormous cock extended. But the cloak of night was hiding its true, massive scale, as only the pinpricks of light from a few wary helicopters could illuminate parts of it. As the would-be escapees peered into the darkness, feeling the not-so-subtle thuds of the giant woman bouncing as the man crept up. There would be a few more streams of light added to the long shaft shortly but unbeknownst to those in the tiny vehicles that the source would be their overmatched headlights. It was suddenly apparent the giant man had returned to his girlfriend as she finally paused after a few wet slaps on her shoulder from his member as he circled around her. As she continued to sit there staring at her boyfriend's midsection, they came to a unanimous decision on what the next word would be. Without consulting any of the other parties who would participate, they put their plan in motion.

As the commuters on the city bus waited in traffic, the sudden lack of shaking was concerning, but they still felt secure in the multi-ton metal cage. Then it suddenly happened at great speed, the windows on both sides of the bus shattered inwards and the metal walls bowed in slightly. There was also a sound of a car accident and metal crunching as impossibly huge fingers squashed an occupied Honda Element stuck in traffic next to the bus as they pinched the sides. The thirty people on board grasped on to the metal bars as there was a sudden rush of momentum, as the lights of the city quickly vanished past their windows as they rose up. Most ears were popped as they soon found themselves a quarter mile above the city, held aloft by the nude woman who was making a sex toy out of an office tower blocks away. Completely at her mercy, they were quickly and unceremoniously deposited roughly onto a new span. The fingers left them there in search of more victims as they were fortunate, so they thought, to be deposited on all ten wheels. The bus driver tried gunning the still running diesel engine but to no avail as the rear wheels all spun uselessly on the alien territory. They saw a veritable vehicular gathering around them, from passenger cars and trucks to other buses like theirs, to even a couple food trucks and an elevated, elevated train. There was no mistaking where they were.

It was a wide, tan plain, with sharp circular, ridged drop offs. It exuded such heat and moisture that the intact windows fogged up when they were placed down on it. Unfortunately, the giantess had shattered most of those leaving them with front row seats to a most frightening sight. They were parked horizontally with the whole bus wasn’t even as wide as his mammoth manhood. Looking on the right side of the bus was a hairy pubic forest and magnified torso of a man in his thirties. But at his size none could be too sure, but certainly he was well endowed at their scale as his cock was their world for the time being. Around them they watched as some of the people fell out of toppled vehicles onto his gooey shaft. Panic truly set in when they became as stuck as the very vehicles they were lifted in, a few were lucky to only lose footwear, but a sock meant you are not going anywhere without assistance, a few even perished in a flailing mass. The assistance was on its way, but the motions would be even less welcome. The dozens of commuters looked to the left and saw his great cockhead rising above the far end of his rod. beyond this was his eager girlfriend in her seated position, whose face was at mouth level. She was doing a bad job of hiding her intentions on purpose. Licking her ample lips with a devious look in her brown eyes, and a sultry smile only Jeff could appreciate. With a loud smacking noise, she licked those lips, getting them moist, sending waves of fear through the stranded people as close to 200 were alone on his island.

As Carrie rose towards the mass on her man’s large dick, the tiny people heard another noise above her gaping mouth opening wide upon approach. A somewhat subtle sound, like of a building being demolished from far below. The giant woman was so focused on her task that she did not even notice herself lifting eight stories of the former office tower within her pussy. Those on the blocks around got to hear that and more so long as she had not already sat on them. Unlike other buildings the giant couple had demolished along the way via tremors from their heavy footsteps or incidental contact underfoot, no dust arose from this mess. This was due to the heavy coat of love juice expelled by Carrie. A slight exhale as her enormous mouth let out a sigh which was a gentle, warm breeze for the tiny, stuck people and blew away most condensation from the remaining windows on the micro vehicles. The sound and sight of her 75ft long pink upper lips making contact with the giant's tip was a squishy sound at first. It was not long before screams began to ring out from those further down the twenty-story shaft as the sounds of metal grinding and crunching could be heard over the overarching slurping sounds that grew nearer to the bus. They all crowded the left side of the bus as car headlights were shunted along by her unstoppable lips, until with a metallic squelch they were overtaken and sucked under. People outside of the protective iron candy didn’t do much better, as they were torn asunder but the pink beast. She was barely a third of the way through now and the bus rider's time was running out.

Jeff loved the sensations along his monstrous dick that his girlfriend was helping him attain. For her efforts the tastes of the bitty vehicles and people bursting along her man's length was delectable. He watched as the specks of people and the miniscule vehicles were squished between her lips and his hard cock, feeling the crumpling metal being dragged along deforming and breaking apart between them. She felt little salty warm bursts that were people, along with the smooth metal buses and trucks lending their flavors too as they all yielded to her wet pink lips along with something more savory. As Carrie took in half of his massive rod in between her lips, his cockhead scraped the crunched metal remains of the first few cars against the roof of her mouth. Far below as she rose to take in her meal the dozens of injured survivors inside the shrunken office building felt the air pressure rise and the loud cracking sounds give way to an upwards motion. Carrie had unknowingly plucked the building off its foundation without the use of her hands. But now her main focus was in her delectable mouth. Bits of building materials including chunks of concrete and rebar thoroughly soaked in Carrie's cum crashed and splashed down to the receding ground. As her shapely ass lifted with her inner prize firmly grasped, the tiny people within could tell something was different, as gravity had increased as the last rides of their lives began.