- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick warning for some waterworks and the usual giant couple hijinks, do enjoy.

Carrie only had a few floors to go now, she could feel the grid of streets starting to come into play as all began to take her shape. The crumbling rectangular buildings had more feedback as they were compressed at the angles of her smooth skin. The tallest trees began to splinter under her weight, tickling and briefly poking her as limbs fell onto sidewalks and vehicles parked below. This in turn injured and pinned many pedestrians and bent frames of the cars so doors would not operate, as the pink mass approached the streetlights that were now the only light source outside the tiny headlights below. As the buildings that were taller and more voluminous became two story piles of rubble, they were giving her smooth skin a bit more feeling. But even the seemingly hard ground beneath the struggling masses of people was a can of corn for a goddess. Nothing would even remotely impede her pleasure other than her choice of target itself as it would need to put up at least some token resistance to her advances so she could get off. Everything else around it for a few blocks would soon be pressed deep into the soft earth outside this building for now, those inside may have been envious of the quick way out in retrospect. The first touchdown was now mere moments away. Few within miles would not be aware of this fact either.

Jeff knew it was rude to point, so he shifted his position on his firmly planted feet on the streets and former buildings far below. He wanted to try to be precise and even out the mess he had caused. The huge gaping hole that went entirely through all 180ft of the building along with the ball battered floors below obliterated almost halfway through the entire length as well to make it fifteen uneven floors in states of partial ruin. To the huddled survivors on the observation deck and the fewer office workers and custodian below clinging to five floors of crumbling building and thin, translucent windows to a near quarter mile drop, the readjusted angle of the massive schlong meant doom was inevitable now. Without so much as a word Jeff began to lean in again to eviscerate the titanic structure. This time he was moving a little faster than before, though the main meat of the building had already been turned into Swiss cheese earlier with the massive hole in the middle. The end was swift for the huddled mass of people on the one side of the observation deck. This time Jeff forgot or did not care to put his hands on the other side of this tower face, as his five-story cockhead made a heavy impact again on the besieged building. Now Jeff felt the crumbling of the remaining walls and even his sensitive skin felt the wetted squishing of another fifty people being splattered between his sensitive foreskin and the glass behind. Some unlucky souls survived the assault as the glass shattered behind them, many already mortally wounded. It was then that they would suffer the quarter mile drop down to the streets and buildings as debris rained down over a couple blocks. While he was still very deeply inside the building still, the people on the other side pondered their fate as a great whoosh of air surged past as Jeff’s long shaft demolished another third of the top floors. It seemed the giant was momentarily distracted again, as his balls got to feel the familiar resting spot of the gouged-out skyscraper. It was soon apparent what had granted them a few more precious seconds.

This was finally it, the tiny pharmaceutical company office tower was about to completely vanish from view, but Carrie did have a special place for it. The miniscule people on the streets could feel the heat now radiating off her warm, endless skin. The tiny goosebumps and barely perceivable hairs began to brush up against the light poles now as the last two stories of all the buildings around were collapsing on themselves. Suddenly the lights all went out on street after street as all the orange and white street lamps came crashing on the frantic throngs of people and stalled traffic. The roofs of the tallest box trucks and buses were getting dangerously close to the giantess now. Near the center of her desires, the flow of her juices was becoming a hazard to those who were desperately trying to reenter the building for the possible safety that it represented. No one inside in the lobby or atrium could see out the windows now as her cum flowed down the sides of the building. It drenched the people so desperate to escape before but get back in now. They clambered over one another and suddenly found themselves unable to breath, entombed in the prodigious flow. The black SUV blocking the door earlier was now completely smothered in almost fifteen feet of her love juice. The whole tower was filling her well enough, Carrie thought, but she could tell she was nearly on the ground now as her cute ass was about to hit the streets. The top of the building had narrowed markedly from the friction at the corners from her rounded skin, further emphasizing that there was still space left to be filled inside her as she tried not to tense her inner muscles yet, as to shrink it further. But this was only the initial drop down and she knew she would have to ride the structure to get much out of it. It would take a delicate touch, meanwhile her boyfriend was being anything but. As the second-floor windows shattered inwards, panic on the blocks around this now barely visible tower reached their zenith as her great behind hovered mere feet above the tops of the thousand or so trapped vehicles, and many thousands more victims who were already crushed inside the last floor of dozens of buildings that were up to thirty stories or more moments earlier.

As he heard the sheer destruction from his girlfriend's nearby ride and seeing the dust billowing from around her posterior made him first chuckle but seeing that longing look on her face also caused his mighty cock to tense up momentarily. This extra rigidity was more than part of the skyscraper he was currently busting through could bear. The quick pulse of his shaft lifted the entire roof off of the battered building momentarily. On the corner of the observation deck cut off by this latest thrust, eight survivors were just missed as those next to them moments earlier were smeared against the building to suffer the long drop. Now they could feel the heat and musky smell coming off Jeff's meat as it was dangerously close. From outside there was a loud feminine moan again and suddenly the floor beneath them shifted upwards as if it was being lifted. It was the long shaft next to them further stiffening lifting the entire roof of the building and the five eviscerated floors still attached; cut off by his balls below. A few fell to his seemingly pillowy balls, but with nothing to grip on in the slope, the two fell to their terrifying deaths far below. Noting the temporary weight on his cock, he once again withdrew his manhood. This time it took over two thirds of the roof and a section of the building with it. He did not know this also brought six horrified riders with, but that would not last long. As his fat cock momentarily softened from the hardness Carrie inspired. The entire roof, passengers and all fell over a quarter mile, landing with a loud crash on top of his planted right foot. It crumbled into pieces on impact killing all six but was barely perceivable to Jeff as he watched the flight with bemusement. Looking back at the remaining partially intact corner of the building, he did not take long to decide what its fate would be.

And now for the moment she’d all been waiting for, Carrie’s wet pussy made its final push to completely envelop the pharmaceutical company tower that had spurned her the year before. She decided that using them all as a buildo and fucking them to death would be a just dessert for her treatment there. Terror gripped the populace in their last moments before the big crush. On the roads and infrastructure surrounding the soggy building her smooth skin began to make contact with the taller box trucks and buses now, hopelessly mired in the traffic in what would be their last moments. Close to 2,000 people could only brace themselves as the final few feet between Carrie's warm all-encompassing skin and the cold hard ground shrank. All at once metal began to deform and windows shattered all around as shocks groaned with tires bursting like rapid fire bullets. Drivers and passengers alike inside hundreds of cars and trucks pointlessly braced roofs as they crumpled downwards as others gunned engines that were far overmatched with tires spinning and chassis pinned to the pavement below. Pedestrians on the sidewalks fared no better as they could now touch the lowering leviathans tuchas as the concrete below bracketed their fleeting existence. The noises were deafening with the anguished screams from bones breaking, car horns cutting short and metal deforming downwards. Her great ass was now inches from the ground as a thousand vehicles were nearly completely flattened as a few thousand more people had their last breaths squeezed from them. All was pressed deep into the ground as her weight was distributed between her cheeks with only one battered building remaining albeit now completely hidden from view inside her vaginal cavity. A piercing moan rang out over the desolate city, Carrie had landed and now prepared to ride her prize for all it was worth.

Ever since Jeff had banged the highway tunnel and masturbated the fifty-story office building into a cum filled 25 floor dick toy, his natural urges had once more turned more urinary. Feeling the rising tides within his lower gut, his bladder could use some evacuation much to the chagrin of those around the mighty structure. The remaining survivors on the last quarter of the observation deck huddled against the remaining floor and windows knew that they were living on borrowed time. After surviving the initial assault that punched the hole in the formidable skyscraper followed by the roof and opposite side of the level being decapitated, they could only await whatever fate befell them. As the giant turned his torso in their direction it dawned on the tinies that it was now pointed directly at them. Little did they know he would not move forward for his next actions, just adjust his aim. Jeff's plumbing was about to be cleared once more from his recent emissions. He was spying the lopsided nature of the devastated top fifteen stories of the skyscraper and decided that he knew the best way to even it out. What was better was that he would not gross out his girlfriend a few blocks away as she was quite distracted by her current activities. Her own fluids were causing some flooding as well but only one building for blocks around would feel the effects as the rest were sat on without much thought given. Jeff broke the silence stating “Just a little more off the top” to the bewildered survivors. It would be the last thing dozens of people would hear before the flood.

Carrie’s precision had paid off, as her wet pussy lips slammed into the ground with a wet crash and spread out of the plaza and roads surrounding the building her vagina finished enveloping. This moist skin alone crushed fifty vehicles and close to a hundred more fleeing people. Inside the lobby of the building the fight to escape ended swiftly as her labia made their touchdown around them. All the windows and doors burst inwards along with a musty scented rush of fluids past most people's ankles. Many shoes were ruined instantly but what they saw outside was far worse. The overturned SUV outside the door was replaced by a hot pink wall of her inner skin as she felt the cool metal trinket instantly flattening under her clit. The large vehicle that was blocking so many from escaping moments earlier now was buried under two stories of her most sensitive flesh. Dozens of people in the lobby were rethinking those escape plans as the lights flickered but somehow the power remained on for the time being. Total darkness now enveloped the building and an eerie quiet as they were cut off from the outside world. Carrie felt amazing now as the building did a fine job of filling her, it’s crumbling details and retaining walls were being put to her test, but she was careful not to tense herself too hard or her grip might squish her new toy under the immense pressure. She could no longer feel the varied cityscape surrounding it however, as her sexy ass had completely crushed several blocks of buildings, people and vehicles. They soon took on her ambient temperature as the area surrounding the building was molded into her shape of twin depressions. Bracketed between her thighs were the lucky few hundred who had survived this assault for now but had been knocked flat by the tremendous tremor caused by the nude skyscraper of a woman making her touchdown. The shaking was only getting started.

With a sigh, Jeff once more began to relieve himself directly towards the damaged skyscraper before him. He never tired of watching the sheer devastation even the simplest of motions he and Carrie caused in the tiny city around them. His jet blasted from his piss slit, overshooting the tall building as his urethra expanded and the volume of urine increased exponentially. Almost two miles away a putrid acrid rain fell on the tortured population that became a torrent in his path as the stream straightened but would cut off sharply soon much to their relief. This sharp cutoff though would exact a heavy toll at the expense of the tallest building in the city. The people on the eviscerated observation deck were transfixed on Jeff's slit as it sprung to life shooting first a trickle but soon a stream above their vulnerable location. Seeing the warm, rushing stream going over them, the giant brought his hand towards his long schlong to adjust the aim. The PSI from a blast out of the world’s strongest water cannon far paled in comparison to what Jeff unleashed on the tallest building taking seconds to shrink its height at the expense of many hundreds of lives. A simple act for a giant, a devastating result far beyond what he could imagine or see just how far the impact went. The quarter roof and observation deck survivors' last moments were at hand, as the stream cut through the building like butter. No poncho could stop this deluge, the speed of the vast volume of liquid first hit the remaining roof above them cutting right through. The people had no chance as Jeff adjusted the stream down towards the thick of the structure. They were obliterated, dying instantly torn to shreds as their remains were blasted further into the city. Only more casualties would follow as floor after floor was being sheared off, tumbling downwards towards the streets and buildings below as a soggy torrential mess. The latest flood was only beginning as his prodigious flow continued, though this was not the only bodily fluid accumulating as Carrie was causing her own sensual mess.

As her nether lips spread themselves across the streets and plazas surrounding the vanished building, she could feel tiny details poking and struggling against her sensitive skin. Her labia bulldozed everything; a pink mass wetly overtook all they touched via their sheer enormity. The tiny crumpling vehicles, the hundreds of flailing and twitching limbs, the various detritus one would find on a city street, all serving one purpose now, and that was to arouse this skyscraper of a woman. Using her expert precision, Carrie slowly lifted her pussy back up the building now and took a peek at what her inner flesh had done. While she could not see all the intricate details even from her perspective, she could tell that the area had been thoroughly devastated. Only five of the twenty stories remained inside her, already the top two had shrunk significantly and were not long for this world. For blocks around the besieged company, nothing remained standing as streets were filled with multicolored flat rectangles representing former vehicles pressed into tarmac bracketed by flattened piles of rubble all neatly pressed in her posterior's shape. In the blocks between her devastating smooth thighs, people trying to gather themselves looked on in horror as her cute ass had all manner of crushed debris stuck to it, some falling a hundred fifty feet down becoming further mangled. The rest would not be suspended for long, but the true terror was from the perspective of those inside the embattled Perdue pharmaceutical office building.

Jeff continued to relieve himself as the tallest building in the region was shrinking without him having to touch it. It was not long before the top five floors were completely sheared off though they were already down to a quarter of their original size thanks to his colossal shaft slicing through. Obliterated, the piss-soaked concrete, and debris caused more death and destruction falling on the city far below. The next ten stories were already half destroyed by his advancing balls earlier but put up more of a fight. Almost a hundred people were trapped amongst the rubble in these levels with staircases and exits blocked as they awaited their fates. As his balls pushed against the building earlier, walls had deformed meaning many office doors were jammed and could not be opened trapping many who were unaware of the proceedings. To them it inexplicably sounded like a river was rushing by along with the sounds of destruction which were getting closer. Suddenly, the flickering lights and hvac system started to leak a familiar but foul liquid that quickly became a torrent as the ceilings were blasted off. Soon the walls themselves and everything was in motion as his firehose blasted through the thick structure like it was made of fine sand. Those who were not crushed by the sudden shift in momentum or debris traveling at hundreds of miles per hour found themselves wounded and tumbling a quarter mile towards the lights of the city below where they were splattered against the cold hard ground, buildings and vehicles. Some of his flow was now going down the front windows of the structure, flowing down like a yellow waterfall, but the real chaos unbeknownst to Jeff was internal as all the elevator shafts and stairwells became raging rapids towards the lobby below. And he still had five floors left to go and plenty of ammunition for the task. Luckily a few blocks away his girlfriend Carrie was still distracted as her own fluids would start picking up their volume too, as the population continued to shrink via the giant couples' whims, and it was only a matter of time before the two would reunite in catastrophic passions spelling the doom for many more.