- Text Size +

Late on a Friday night Charlie Terra and a couple of friends, Victor Smith and Henry Wilkins go barhopping. Together they spent every cent they have on them, drinking every type of drink they could afford. On the way back to Charlies house the trio stumbled and fell over themselves and each other countless times, all the while shrinking, little by little. Not that any of them noticed.

Once home Charlie threw himself onto the living room sofa, not caring that his mothers yoga cloths were strewn about.

‘ay, ids tim for bed’ Charlie yelled before passing out.

Victor sitting on the toilet didn’t have much of a choice in the matter as he too passed out. But the same couldn't be said for Henry who went into the kitchen to eat while the others slept. It wasn’t before the sun rose that Henry fell asleep, sitting by the table food in one hand and a phone in the other.

‘What time is it?’ Henry groaned as he tried to look at his phone. Strangely he couldn’t find it. To make maters worse his head felt like it was about to be split open and everything looked alien to him. Then a loud thud was heard heading towards him, followed by the ground shaking benith him.

‘WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?’ He screamed as the towering figure of Charlies mother entered his view. His mind was racing trying to wake him from what seemed to be a dreadful dream, but his heart knew it was real. The thuds and shaking got louder and harder as she got closer. Then she suddenly stopped just in front of him.

‘MRS TERRA, DOWN HERE! CAN YOU SEE ME?’ Henry yelled, but it wasn’t loud enough.

‘Hmm who left all this food out? Such a waste.’ missing the small person on the table Maybell pulled out a chair and decided to partake in the feast in front of her.

Maybell started to eat it all, she was like a vacuum cleaner sucking up anything that was edible. Henry tried to escape but the falling food made it impossible.

He tried to get her attention but when a stray piece of salad landed upon him he new his time was up. The sauce stuck to him like glue and so when Maybell picked the piece up he went along with it.

‘I BEG YOU PLEASE NOTICE ME!?!?!?!’ but as he passed by her lips his begging chanced to desperate crying but still Maybell didn't hear a thing. The piece of salad wasn’t even enough to chew and so Henry’s end was a slow one inside her stomach.

Looking at her phone she remembered she had online Yoga to do and she rushed into the living room and quickly put on the yoga cloths left there from yesterday.

‘Oh my I shouldn’t have eaten all of that’ Maybell said as she tried to get the yoga pants on, she didn’t even take notice of the small bug sized son she had getting pushed between her but crack. For Charlie it was the worst awakening he had ever had. The humidity and smell was something he had never experienced, it was saltier than he would have imagined and the constant rumbling made his back shiver cold.

He slowly went closer to her asshole as she started stretching and the smell only got worse as more and more of the air was replaced by the gas.

Then it happened. Maybell stretched down to touch her toes and the dam broke. Charlie took the fart straight to his face. The temperature instantly rose and his lungs got filled with the foul gas.

He started coughing as his insides felt like they were on fire and his eyes turned red as they teared up. Each breath was painful.

‘ops, glad no one was home to hear that… it must have been my loudest one yet.’ Maybell said out loud giggling to herself.

Then she felt something peculiar, an itch of sorts… an itch she really needed to get scratched and scratch it she did. She put as much thought into it as any other scratch still none the wiser over the fact that her son was the cause of it. Charlie was now outside the gate of hell, the hole where the foulest smell in existence was currently being made and the last thing that he heard was the ripping of the yoga pants before everything turned dark.

Maybells outstretched yoga pants stretched to their limit and a bit more before giving in, and with all the force she was using to scratch her ass her hand ripped trough and forced whatever it was that was causing it to disappear to a place where the sun don't shine.

And with a silent pft the hole clenched whatever it was and the itching sensation disappeared.

Charlie found this new location more than a hundred times worse than the outside.

Now with the yoga done Maybell headed towards the restroom to relieve herself and to take a shower before heading to work. As happened before She didn’t notice the small being on the toilet seat before sitting down but Victor managed to dodge her. But he was still stuck on the seat and in front of him was her privates. He couldn’t help but get distracted but as a fountain of yellow started running the temperature rose and a gust of wind leaving the bowl flew over Victor bringing the smell of the liquid with it. It was intoxicating and suffocating.

‘I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel’ Victor said as he basked in Maybells glory. But then something slapped his backside, tossing him in. There wasn’t any noise when he hit the piss water mixture.

She then finished up and tossed the crumpled toilet paper down covering Him. She then took her time relaxing and letting of more gas then ever before while showering off all the sweat of her body. Charlie following the rhythm got squeezed outwards with the passing gas then squeezed back in as her ass retracted.

Drying off and getting dressed she remembered ‘Oh my… I didn’t flush’. Looking down at the now murky water a small speck of black could be seen.

‘poor old bug’ she though as she pushed the flush button.

Then she headed to work, where Charlie was forced to endure his torment.