- Text Size +

Laci screamed as her body was peeled off of Ms. Wong's sole. The walk had gone on far longer than expected, as Ms. Wong had run into an old friend on the street and gone out for coffee. Apparently nobody on the street could hear Laci's screams as she was stepped on over and over and over, and by the end of the walk, Laci was essentially stuck to the giant sole.


"You know, you made a pretty good insole," Ms. Wong said. "Hopefully you'll make a better slave, though."


She set Laci down on a coffee table while she went away for a bit. 


Laci could barely stand up. Her mind was unable to make heads or tails of this situation - a few hours ago she was a five foot six regular high school senior, and now she had just been used as an insole by somebody's mother. 


The massive foot falls erupted below as Ms. Wong came back into the room, reminding Laci of what she had just been through. Instead of picking her up, the woman's hand came down and dropped some kind of black garments next to her.


"Put those on, young lady," the matriarch still had a no-nonsense tone.


Laci was ready to do just about anything to avoid being stepped on again, so she quickly inspected the clothing, only to realize it was a lingerie set. She looked up at her captress. 


"What are you looking at? Put it on," Ms. Wong began impatiently tapping her foot - no doubt a subtle hint at the fate that might follow Laci should she refuse. The tiny woman grumbled under her breath and put the lingerie on.


"Good. Now, I'm going to leave you with Alice for a bit so you can meet the other tinies." 


The giantess took Laci in her hand to the girl's bedroom, where she could quietly hear ambient pop playing through a speaker. The mother knocked on the door in an authoritative way, and her daughter came speedily to open the door.


"Ooh, I finally get some alone time with the new girl," Alice teased. 


"Bring her back to me in a couple of hours," her mother said before handing Laci over.


Alice's room was stylish - she had all kinds of music posters everywhere, and despite the fact it was still daytime, the room had a nocturnal atmosphere as the blinds were shut and mood lights were everywhere. With some of the bands on these posters, Laci wondered if she might have become friends with Alice had all of this not happened.


Alice's grip was different from her mother's - there was a clumsiness to it, and more of a sense that she could fall out of the hand at any point.


"Welcome to my room... You're mostly my Mom's, so you're not going to see too much of it." Alice collapsed onto her bed with her tiny still in hand, and placed her on her chest. "I think she wants me to introduce you to the others. She has one of them right now, but... let's see..." she began unbuttoning her jeans before reaching in. What she pulled out rocked Laci to her core.


She didn't know what it was at first, but quickly realized that it was a man covered in Alice's juices. Alice held him by the foot, so as to avoid getting any on her hand. She brought up a washcloth and placed it on her shirt, setting him down on it. He was several inches smaller than Laci, a dwarf in comparison.


"Do not step off of that, little man. If you get any pussy juice on my shirt, you're spending tomorrow night down there too, understand?"


"Yes, Goddess," the man complied.


"Don't worry Laci, this guy's only down there because he's such a clumsy little fuck up. He was my Mom's coworker at the last place we lived. Apparently he had a crush on her or something. She invited him over for a date and..." Alice let Laci fill in the blank. "Anyway, he cleans my shoes now, but I don't know why I trust him because he always leaves scuffs."


Laci couldn't even hear what Alice was saying, the smell of her womanhood was eminating off of the pathetic man in front of her. She couldn't believe these people would be so horrible as to do this to innocent people, but then again had no choice but to comply.


"Anyway, you've seen him, so..." The man didn't resist in the slightest as he was grabbed again, and placed back inside the girl's panties. Laci was lifted into the air as Alice got off the bed. She walked over to her dresser, and opened the top drawer. Inside were dozens of pairs of socks, and a sleeping man. Alice snapped her finger a few times.


"Hey. Wakey wakey, little guy," she commanded, and he quickly responded. "This is my ex-boyfriend, Laci, if you can believe that. What a loser. It took him two weeks to cheat on me, so I let my mom know. We usually have to share him, but now that there are an even number of tinies, he's all mine..." She turned her head to face him. "You hear that? You're all mine... Loser." As he looked up at her billboard-sized face, the words seemed to hit him on a deep level.


Both her ex-boyfriend and Laci were dropped in a massive fish tank that had Alice's sneakers in it. Even at Laci's new size, she thought they looked clean to a pristine extent.


"You see this...? And this?" Alice pointed out numerous tiny marks and scuffs that nobody her size would reasonably notice... except her. "That's not acceptable, OK? These shoes need to be perfect. You know what happens if you give me anything less," she gently rubbed her crotch.


"Now, go make your Goddess happy, you two!"


"Yes, Goddess," the man across from Laci responded. "Y-yes, Goddess," Laci followed suit - Alice sinisterly smiled down at her before returning to her bed, her shuffled indie playlist drowning out all noise in the room. 


Laci wondered how exactly she was supposed to clean the shoes without a brush when she noticed that her male counterpart had already bent down on all fours to start licking one of the scuffs. Laci almost gagged when she saw this, but then remembered the moist, emasculated man marinating in Alice's vagina. 


With minor hesitation, she started spitting and licking against the marks, using her arms and elbows to try to get them off. Laci realized how ridiculous she must look, in sexualized clothing, on all fours like an animal, dragging her tongue against the dirt on somebody's shoe. She tried not to think about how easily she had been coerced into slave labor. 


Surely, the second escape became an option, she would take advantage of it and get out of here. 


Laci and her male counterpart licked and sucked on the shoes into the evening when a knock came at the door. Even though it seemed so far away, she could hear the entire exchange in which Ms. Wong asked her daughter to bring "her slave" back soon. After she closed the door, Alice came over to check on the two.


"Good giiiirl!" Alice said, inspecting the car-sized sneakers that had just been strenuously labored over. "I'm kinda jealous that my mom gets to keep you..."


---


"This is where you'll be sleeping tonight," Ms. Wong said, showing Laci a hamster cage that sat on top of her dresser. There were two socks inside, meant as makeshift beds. The terrifying anger that the mother had expressed earlier was mostly gone, although the tiny woman was well aware that it could come back any instant.


"Now, last but not least, you get to meet Courtney."


It was like seeing a ghost. On Ms. Wong's bed was Courtney Kirk, a college freshman who had gone missing two years earlier. 


"We found her walking home from school one day, and offered her a ride."


Her case had shaken up the whole town. She had been going through relationship problems, and so her boyfriend was convicted of her murder. Laci couldn't believe the unbelievable cruelty of these people - and yet, it only made her want to do even better by them, as it showed her what they were capable of should they find her disappointing. A single tear rolled down her eye as she looked at Courtney, wishing she could help her. The helplessness of the situation began to dawn on her, as she realized that she might not get out of this so easily.


After she got ready for bed, Ms. Wong relaxed that night by reading a book in bed. Courtney held up the spine for her, and Laci turned the page. 


That night, Courtney and Laci slept next to each other in their captor's dirty socks, never saying a word.