- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Alison stretched her arms wide as she woke. Somehow she’d made it up to her bed after last night. Her King sized bed, once enough for both her and her husband now completely failed to contain her massive frame. With her head on the pillows her legs hung off the end of the bed, bent at the knees and her wide spread arms easily spanned past the width of the frame. As she finished her stretch, gently clenching her fists she felt something small and soft in her right hand. It was her husband. His tiny body was curled in between her fingers, presumably he’d slept the whole night there. Alison smiled softly at the diminutive man, still sleeping soundly. He could stay that way for now.

Alison noticed something...odd as her stretch finished. She felt...bigger. Of course this had been a constant feeling recently but she’d become fairly good at noticing when she grew and she was getting that feeling now. This was confirmed when she stood to her full height. Yesterday her 7’9 body would’ve just fit under her 8 foot ceilings. The loud THUD and shower of plaster announced her having passed 8 feet tall. She just smiled dreamily as she bent at the waist and dusted off her messy morning hair. Growing with Max’s help? She thought. This should be fun~! 

As she stood to get dressed her mind was filled with what felt like an extended post coitus fog. Last night was amazing. Certainly the best sex of her life, better than anything she’d had before she’d grown. How long had it been since she’d been sexually satisfied? A decade? Two? It didn’t matter now. She threw on a loose fitting tank top, loose because it had been stretched so thin by her massive body as to be transparent. And attempted to head downstairs. However, due to her foggy mind and towering frame she forgot to duck under her door, which was nearly two feet shorter than she was. Luckily she barely felt anything as she tore through the wall above, leaving an “Alison” sized hole where her doorway used to be. The door itself had come loose in her hands and she was now holding it by the handle several inches off the floor. She just shrugged and tossed the solid oak plank to the side, where it thudded heavily.

Lorena was still passed out over Alison’s destroyed couch, her body splayed like a renaissance painting. Her gigantic, though currently soft, cock lay over her stomach, rising and falling with her gently breathing. Alison let her sleep. Sachiko had already left it seemed, which was disappointing. She’d have to remember to scold her later. 

Remembering to duck this time Alison made her way into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. The 10 foot ceilings on the first floor finally allowed her the space to stand to her full height. She estimated herself to be around 8’3 or so. As she maneuvered her way around the cabinets and cupboards she finally gave some thought to the nagging idea that had been in the back of her mind since last night. Lorena and Sachiko were good, amazing even, but there was something missing. Something that until she had seen her husband’s minuscule body curled in her hand she hadn’t been able to pin down. A man’s touch. Certainly only a Futa could be big enough to satisfy her alone. But perhaps a man, a full sized one at least, could do so with a little...encouragement. Alison’s ruminations were interrupted by a low sultry voice and a pair of arms wrapping around her from behind. 


“Ahhhh mi amor….you’ve become even more se magnifique since we last met!” Lorena growled sweetly. Just last night she had a solid inch on Alison, standing 7’10. Now she was nearly 6 inches shorter than the towering MILF. Alison laughed jovially. 


“Indeed, only thing is. I have no idea why.” 


“It is because you are blessed!” Lorena punctuated her words with a kiss on the small of Alison’s back. “Do not question such a thing. Embrace it!”


Alison spun around, in one motion she hefted Lorena to her level by resting her on a raised knee, her hardening cock draped over the length of her thigh, and kissed her gently. Lorena melted into Alison’s embrace, her low growls turning into purrs of pleasure as her cock snacked its way up Alison’s leg. 


“I plan to do just that darling.” Alison said between their lips. “Say….you wouldn’t happen to know where a lonely mother could find a strapping young man? Would you?” Lorena giggled in a surprisingly girlish tone for one of her size. 


“Mi amor, mi amor. I know just what you need!”   






As much as the two wanted too there was no time to pick where they left off last night. Lorena had to get to a modeling gig, apparently if she were late again her manager would throw a fit. But she didn’t leave Alison empty handed. The small piece of paper contained an address. From what Alison could tell it was a bar. Whether it was a normal bar or Futa only, or something in between, she’d have to wait to find out. 

For now she needed to get ready. Jasmine would be coming over soon. The two were going shopping at the Futa store she’d recently discovered. Alison was in desperate need of new clothes as was Jasmine, who’d been wearing togas she made herself from bed sheets. 

“Getting ready” was easier said than done. Currently none of her clothes fit her, for obvious reasons. She rifled through her closet looking for anything that would be even remotely appropriate in public. She held up a small blue top, one of those fuzzy long sleeve shirts she would wear on cold nights. Back when she was 5’3 it was slightly large on her, she liked having the sleeves past her hands so she could curl up in it. Now, she’d be lucky if the shirt covered just one of her breasts. She sighed lightly and turned to her bed. She’d have to take a page from Jasmine’s book it seemed. Though even her King sized sheets would have their work cut out for them, covering her expansive body. 

Alison began wrapping herself up, making sure to cover the more “sensual” parts of her body. This was easier said than done as given her proportions her entire being had become a sexual powerhouse. She only tore the sheets once, while trying to cover her wide thighs. She was surprised how easy it was, the cloth tearing like thin paper in her hands. It worked out nicely though as the position of the tear imitated the look of a thigh cut in a dress. The only thing she couldn’t seem to cover appropriately was her chest. Wearing the sheet like traditional toga, the only way she knew how, she could only seem to completely cover one of her massive breasts. The other insisted on busting free and hanging proudly out in the open. She finally managed to coax it gently under the sheet, so long as she didn’t jiggle around too much, it should behave. 

Her next challenge was finding the matchbox she used to carry her husband. Things that small were becoming increasingly difficult to locate. As for her husband himself, he just waited patiently in her cleavage. His wife’s titanic orbs of flesh, each the size of a two story house compared to him, kept him nice and comfortable. As Alison rummaged through her drawers she came across a small vile, well small to her it was nearly a liter. Instantly she recognized it. It was about half full with Max’s pre-cum. She held the bottle in her hand, a thought racing through her brain. After all….I’m already this big….right? Before her better judgment could kick in she’d already raised the bottle to her lips and taken a light sip. The sensation was immediate, and different. Normally the growth only occurred when she was asleep but this time her body shuddered violently as it spurted upwards. Her shoulders impacted the ceiling even as she instinctively ducked her head. Alison cautiously brushed her hair from her face as she looked around sheepishly, her every movement caused the ceiling to groan and she could even see the entire thing bend and flex if she straightened even a little. Down in her cleavage her husband had burrowed deeper to hide from the shower of plaster.

Oh well she thought, I guess that’s my sign to just head out! No sooner had she made the decision than the doorbell rang, announcing Jasmine’s arrival. Alison gingerly made her way downstairs, somehow managing to avoid making the hole in her bedroom wall any larger. In the foyer she noted that her head was now barely 6 inches below the ceiling, making her at least 9’6. She smiled at this thought as she opened the door. 

Jasmine ducked in with grace that suggested practice. At 7’3 she was considerably smaller than Alison but still 7 inches taller than the door. 


“Hey auntie A you ready-WHOA! You’re bigger!” Jasmine gawked up at her towering aunt, the last time she’d seen her she was only 6 inches taller than Jasmine herself, now Jasmine was eye level with her burgeoning chest.


“Indeed I am sweetie! And if you play your cards right….” Alison waved the bottle above Jasmine’s head like a temptress. Jasmine’s eyes lit up. 


“For real! I can’t wait!” 


“Well, shall we be going?” Alison gestured out the door.


“Yeah!” Jasmine whirled around and tried to rush out the door. There was a loud CRACK as her forehead impacted the frame. She wasn’t as big or heavy as Alison so the damage wasn’t too major but it still left quite a dent. Jasmine turned around, clutching the bridge of her nose, she looked up at Alison nervously. 


“Sorry…” She whimpered. Alison just rolled her eyes and smiled. 


“Watch and learn.” She gently guided Jasmine to the side of the hall and then, with all steely confidence, simply walked forward. The door, which only came up to just below her breasts, blew out like it was made from plywood. The entire front section of the house shook as debris scattered across the lawn and Alison emerged, unscathed. She turned to look back at Jasmine, who stood mouth agape. 


“W-what about the house?” She stammered in disbelief. Alison just shrugged. 


“It’s already far too small, things seemed to work out for Max and Jenna. I’m sure we’ll be fine.” She grinned. “Now, let’s be on our way. 


The walk to the store wasn’t terrible. Of course they had no choice but to walk. Jasmine was just on the edge of being able to fit in a car and there was simply no hope for Alison. The two Amazons turned heads both on the sidewalk, and on the road. While the world was slowly becoming used to Futa’s both of the girls were on the large size even by the new standard, not to mention their barely adequate attire. This attention, which the two enjoyed, did have its risks however. 

Upon crossing the street downtown a motorist, likely gazing in rapt admiration, ran the red light. Jasmine was out in front and would’ve taken the full brunt of the hit, had Alison not literally stepped in. The car, which luckily was only going about 20 Mph, slammed into her thigh. Thanks to her weighing over 450lbs and her unnaturally strong muscles, the car was brought to an abrupt halt, with only a minor dent in its front end. 


“Are you alright?” Alison asked Jasmine, concerned. 


“All right? I’m amazing! That was amazing! You stopped a car with your leg!” Alison sighed in relief. The car was still annoyingly close and was beginning to chafe her leg. She reached down with one hand and gave it a shove, sending it rolling backwards several feet. 


“Hey! What the hell lady?” A man’s voice yelled from the car window. The man in question was large, by male standards, standing almost 6’5. As he got out of his dented car and slammed the door it was clear that despite Alison’s actions his anger was aimed at Jasmine. Likely because he thought he could actually get away with yelling at someone only 10 inches taller than him. “What’re you doing out in the middle of the street ya’ overgrown bimbo!?” As he approached the women he gave Alison a nervous glance but focused his ire solely on Jasmin. 

While normally quite confident, Jasmine’s rapid growth had left her in the odd position of still thinking of men as bigger and stronger. And the man’s loud yelling quickly eroded the confidence that her new stature gave her.


“I-I’m sorry, I wasn’t-” 


“Thinking? Yeah no kidding! How’re you gonna pay for this?” Bolstered by Jasmine's shrinking presence the man took another step forward, only to be met with Alison’s toga’d midriff. 


“Excuse me sir but you need to take a step back.” Alison emphasized her demand by simply taking a step forward, forcing the man to stumble backwards as his body was forced out of her path. He managed to remain on his feet and glared up at Alison, clearly weighing his options. He chose poorly. 


“Don’t think you can push me around, jus’ ‘cause you’re a giant freak! You still have to obey the law! And you still gotta pay for my car!” He stood his ground, folding his arms in what he probably imagined was an intimidating stance. Alison just raised an eyebrow at the literally child sized man in front of her. Then she got an idea. She turned away, facing Jasmine, making sure to plant her ass squarely between the man and her niece. 


“My, my dear, all this walking sure has made me thirsty,” She reached into her cleavage and pulled out the bottle of Max’s pre-cum, careful to avoid jostling her husband. 


“I-I don’t….not really?” Jasmine still hadn’t caught on but a quick wink from Alison was all she needed. “I mean y-yes!” 


“Good girl, why don’t you go first.” Alison handed Jasmine the bottle, who after the slightest hesitation, took a mouthful swing. She winced as the fishy liquid passed down her throat, then looked up. 


“But I thought it only worked overni-” Her words were cut off as she shuddered and shook, rising several inches all at once. “W-whoa!” 


“That was a big sip darling, I’d say you’re in for quite a bit more!” Alison smirked. She was right. Immediately Jasmine stretched nearly a foot in one go, letting out a girlish moan of pleasure. 


“Hey! Don’t ignore me!” The man shouted. There was a crowd now and he was feeling confident, for some reason, that they would be on his side. “What the hell are you two bimbos….doing….over….” He trailed off as he watched Jasmine’s head rise up over Alison’s. With every spurt she shot higher. Her growth was not slow and she quickly surpassed Alison by over a head. Finally she shuddered to a halt at a towering height of 11’4, nearly twice the man’s height. Alison smiled and stood to the side as Jasmine’s confidence returned and she stepped towards her assailant. It only took one step.  


“I’m sorry!” She giggled in an exaggerated high pitched voice. “Did I hurt your lil’ car?” She bent at the waist to bring her face level with the man, her long auburn hair fell over her shoulder and to the ground, it was clear that it was longer than the man was tall. Jasmine pouted cutely as she looked the shocked man dead in the eyes. 


“I-uh….my car….” Was all the man could manage. 


“Mmm hmm?” Jasmine mocked. “Oh! I actually think that since you ran a red light, you’re the one at fault. Isn’t that right?” She tilted her head as if expecting an answer. None came. “I said, isn’t. That. Right?” This time she punctuated her words by taking a half step forward. This time the man lost his balance entirely and fell flat on his ass. 


“Y-yes. That’s right…” He finally responded. 


“Good boy!” Jasmine chirped as she stood up. “Oh, but you’re still breaking the law!” She gasped dramatically. “You left your car in the middle of an intersection! Don’t worry, I’ll help you out!” She placed one foot on the hood of the car and with an effortless shove, sent it rolling backwards over 30 feet until it was back on the other side of the street. She then smiled down at the man before turning back towards Alison, who was struggling to hold in her laughter. “Ready to go?” Alison nodded up at the towering teen. Making a mental note to let Jasmine’s height advantage last too long. 

Jasmine grinned. Finding it odd, but not wrong to be looking down at her aunt. To be looking down at everyone.


It hadn’t been quite so long ago that Jasmine had been short. Like really short. Entering her senior year of highschool at a diminutive 4’10, while her parents and siblings were all much closer to average, was hard for her. Not to mention what it was like at school. The only bad thing about attending a 7-12 year highschool was that she had to be around 7th graders who, despite being 6 years her junior, often towered over her. All that changed last November. 

The first time she’d tasted the clear fluid that Alison gave her Jasmine thought she must have been pranked. It was goopy and tasted like raw fish and for the whole rest of the day she felt….odd. Like her skin was too tight and her bones were trying to push themselves out of her own body. But all of that discomfort was worth it. When she awoke the next morning it was clear. She had grown! None of her clothes fit right and standing up too quickly gave her a wild sense of vertigo. And the best part? The icing on the proverbial cake? She was finally average for her family. 

Her Mother was 5’3 and her father around 5’7. She only had one sibling, an elder brother who was 5’8. At her new height of 5’4 Jasmine finally looked like she fit in in her own household. Her parents took her sudden growth in stride, for the most part. Her mother was supportive and glad for her daughter but her father, while kind about the whole thing, was clearly slightly concerned. Whether for Jasmine’s health or for some other reason, that was yet to be known. Her brother completely ignored her, acting as if nothing had happened. That was fine. If Alison and Max were anything to go by, soon he’d have no choice but to acknowledge her. 

As her parents dropped her off at school Jasmine was practically vibrating with excitement. She bolted out of the car door almost faster than her own feet could manage, causing her to stumble over the pavement. Luckily she had much longer arms to prevent her fall. Dusting herself off Jasmine took a quick look around the campus. She was looking for two people in particular. Stacy Green and Mark Thatcher. Stacy was something of a rival to Jasmine. The two had been best friends going into highschool but as puberty hit Stacy, and passed right by Jasmine, the two had grown apart. Well, that was an understatement. Stacy had stabbed Jasmine in the back by asking out Mark, Jasmine’s long time crush. And if that weren’t bad enough, every day for the past 3 years Stacy had found some new way to rub her “assets” in Jasmine’s face. Well, her karma would finally catch up to her, and it was gonna be a bitch.

If Jasmine remembered correctly Stacy was only about 5’3 with C cup breasts. Perfectly reasonable for an 18 year old highschool senior. That meant that now Jasmine was at least an inch taller than her! As for her breasts, well she had no idea. There wasn’t a bra in her house, either hers or her mother’s, that fit her. So that would just have to be a surprise. 

As she scanned the school grounds, Jasmine caught sight of her prey. Stacy and Mark were halfway across the quad. Mark was moving quickly as Stacy chased behind him, shouting something. Perfect. They were in the middle of one of their break ups. The timing couldn’t be better! Jasmine positioned herself so that the pair would pass right in front of her on the way to the main building. As they approached she took a deep breath, and stepped forward. 

Mark saw her first. She was so assertive in her approach that he actually had to side step slightly to avoid running into her. 


“Hey watch-! Jas?” Being 5’8 Mark was used to looking way, way down to make eye contact with Jasmine. Definitely much further down than he was right now. 


“Heeey Mark~!” Jasmine was laying it on thick, clasping her hand behind her back and pushing her chest forward. As she wasn’t wearing a bra, the imprint of her breasts through her sweater was very apparent. 


“Mark what the hell!” Stacy came from behind, as per usual, and gave Mark a brisk slap on the back of his head. “Don’t just walk away from me!” She hadn’t noticed Jasmine yet, all her attention was focused on Mark, who was focused on Jasmine. He didn’t even register the slap but Jasmine did. 


“Lay off Stacy! You’re being an abusive bitch!” The words flew out of Jasmine’s mouth as her face flushed with adrenaline. She’d never been this aggressive. It was….exciting! 


“Ex-cuse me?” Stacy finally turned to face Jasmine. “And who the FUCK are….you….” Her voice trailed off as the connection was made in her brain. “Wait….Jas? Jasmine?” Stacy took a step backwards, her mouth a gape as she looked up at her once diminutive friend. Jasmine was only an inch taller than Stacy but even a small difference like that is hard to ignore when someone grows 6 inches overnight. Jasmine just smiled. She was loving this. This feeling of, not quite power but….fearlessness. Her long time bully now from her perspective was a mere 4’9 tall. Even better, it was apparent that perhaps Stacy’s breasts were not quite as big as she liked to say, or perhaps Jasmine’s had grown even more since last night. Either way the fertile mounds protruding from Jasmine’s chest dwarfed Stacy’s by a wide margin. 

With Stacy still speechless, Jasmine turned her attention to Mark, who wasn’t faring much better. Their relationship up until now was undefined at best. They had been friends for over a decade but grew apart in middle school as they both entered their “boys/girls are gross!” phase. Of course Jasmine had developed a major crush on Mark since then but thanks to Stacy nothing ever came of it. Until now. Jasmine could see it would be up to her to break the silence. 


“So Mark, do you wanna….walk to class?” walk to class? God that was lame. Despite being half a foot taller Jasmine was still a shy girl at heart and as the adrenaline of the confrontation wore off she could feel herself receding back into her shell. 


“Y-yeah. That’d be okay.” Mark replied, almost looking as nervous as Jasmine felt. Stacy was still standing with her mouth between her knees as Jasmine took Mark’s hand in her own and walked off, turning just long enough to blow Stacy a well deserved raspberry. 


The rest of the day was like a dream for Jasmine. After some initial awkwardness she and Mark very quickly picked up where they had left off almost a decade ago. And it didn’t hurt that he couldn’t help but sneak glances at her chest. Having never really been the focus of the male gaze at any point in her life, Jasmine found the attention incredibly affirming. Especially when it came from Mark. And things were only just getting started. Jasmine began the day at 5’4 with a large C cup. By P.E., their second to last class, she was nearly 5’7 and pushing a D. She had been aware she was still growing all day. Just like when she first drank whatever was in that vile her skill was constantly tight and she swore she could hear her bones creaking. Mark was in her P.E. class. And she intended to make full use of that fact. 

Now dressed in a tight fitting T-shirt and an even tighter pair of basketball shorts, Jasmine made sure to give Mark the best possible view of her expanding body at all times. While the boys were doing push ups in the center of the gym, the girls were running laps. Mark’s eyes were glued to Jasmine as she jogged around him, more accurately they were glued to her chest. With no bra Jasmine’s breasts rose and fell with every stride. They were like medicine balls, barely contained in fabric, bringing Jasmine’s shirt up with them and leaving her toned midriff bare. Jasmine was much faster as well. Whereas before she could barely keep pace with the middle of the pack, now she was lapping the either group, twice. She eventually slowed her pace, knowing it would be hard for Mark to watch her if she was moving too quickly. 

Eventually the boys and girls swapped and as Jasmine passed Mark on his way to the edge of the gym she made a point of passing as close as possible, so he could see the sweat glisten off her stomach as she used the bottom of her shirt to wipe her brow. The move also gave him a very good look at the underside of her boobs. When they were at their closest they both noticed how tall Jasmine now was, being barely in inch shorter than Mark. She winked seductively, and moved on, making sure to sway her hips as she ran a hand over her ass. She didn’t check to see if he looked. She knew the answer. 

Mark didn’t get a break in the second half either. The girls were split between doing pushups and crunches. Jasmine was in the first group initially and having a blast. She’d never been very strong and so pushups were never something she enjoyed. But that was before. Now she found them incredibly easy. While the other girls were barely past their 5th rep Jasmine was already pushing 20. Every time she went to the floor her breasts squished out in all directions. And when she rose up again they hovered bare millimeters off the floor. Her back made a perfect curve as it rose up to meet her ass, which was almost as impressive as her chest. With each rep Jasmine swore she could feel her arms lengthening slightly and her sneakers squeaked as her legs pushed further backwards. After completing 150 pushups her flustered teacher told her to move on. 

Next were crunches. Just like pushups, Jasmine used to hate these. Not so anymore. She breezed through her first 30 in less than a minute, then decided to slow down on purpose, to let Mark get a better look. Her breasts once again billowed out in all directions everytime she came up, and splayed out loosely on her downward stroke. Her now permanently exposed stomach glittered with a light sweat and her abs grew more refined with each crunch. After 300 reps she grew bored and offered to switch with the girl who had been holding her feet. The girl, who by normal metrics was quite attractive, paled in comparison to Jasmine, smaller, flatter and with nowhere near the athletic tone. Jasmine found she could hold both of the girls feet in one hand and could barely feel the weight of her moving as she did her crunches. In the same amount of time that Jasmine did 300, the girl only managed 22. 

At the end of P.E. Jasmine made sure to pass by Mark on her way to the locker rooms. Both of their eyes grew wide as they realized the same thing. Jasmine was taller than Mark. By a good amount too. Her own estimate put Jasmine at around 5’11, 3 inches taller than Mark. She couldn’t stop herself from grinning widely. Mark tried to say something but Jasmine put a slender finger to her lips and winked. 


“After school!” She whispered as she turned away and entered the girls lockers.


Inside she was met with an atmosphere she was entirely unused to. No one spoke to her but that wasn’t the unusual part. Despite being in a room of (mostly) straight girls, she was the center of attention. Little whispers as she passes by, over the shoulder glances and everything in between. She liked it. It was far better than being entirely ignored. 

Of course, none of her clothes fit her. The outfit she’d worn into school barely stood up against her 5’4 C cup self. Now 5’11 and well into the E cup range the jeans and loose sweater looked like they were made for toddlers in her hands. The pants were a lost cause so Jasmine just decided to keep wearing her gym shorts, which was for the best as they were so tight on her now she’d likely need a pair of scissors just to get them off. The only option for a top was her sweater, which was made from a somewhat stretchy soft fabric. It barely fit and left her entire stomach bare, her abs on display to the whole world. 

As she sauntered out of the Locker room she was met with two adults, one being the P.E. teacher and the other being the principle. They took her to one side to speak.


“Jasmine, it has been brought to my attention that you’ve been behaving inappropriately in class.” The principal spoke first. A squat man of 5’6 he had to look up to meet Jasmine’s eyes but it was a losing battle, he simply couldn’t stop himself from gravitating towards her chest. 


“Oh? How so?” Jasmine feigned ignorance and popped out her hips while crossing her arms, causing her chest to jiggle. Both men gulped audibly. She wanted them to say it. To acknowledge that somehow “tiny Jasmine” had grown over a foot and sprouted the biggest tits and juiciest ass either of them had ever seen. But neither man was that brave.


“J-just make sure to follow the dress code in the future a-alright?” The principal stammered as he turned away. “Now if you’ll excuse me I have some very important….business….to attend to.” He shuffled away and Jasmine tried not to imagine what that “business” could be. The P.E. teacher followed suit, making some lame excuse about grading papers and stumbling away. 


“Okay, teach! I hope I get a good grade on my gym essay!” Jasmine giggled as the poor man receded into his office. 


The rest of the day couldn’t go by fast enough. Her final class was of no interest to her as Mark wasn’t in it, she wasn’t even sure what it was. When the bell finally rang she was the first out the door. She texted Mark to meet her behind the gym and made her way outside. It was there she met Stacy for the second time. 

Perhaps Stacy just had a bad memory. Perhaps she had convinced herself that this morning had just been an elaborate trick. Whatever the case she had somehow scrounge up enough courage to confront Jasmine. So what if she's a little taller? She’s still the same pushover whimp! She thought to herself as she put herself in Jasmine’s path. As Jasmine approached, she quickly came to regret her decision. 

Jasmine saw Stacy from a mile away, it was really easy when she could see over most people’s heads. She considered just blowing past her, knocking her to the floor, but she decided to savor things instead. So she slowed to a stop right in front of her little friend. 


“Hey Stace~!” Jasmine trilled, in the same tone she’d used to greet Mark that morning. 


“H-hey….” Was all Stacey could muster. Jasmine was huge. Compared to Stacy’s 5’3 Jasmine’s towering 6 foot (she’d managed to eke out on final inch during last period) made her look like a child. Each of Jasmine’s breasts dwarfed Stacy’s entire head and being so high up, were at just the right level to make that clear. 


“Did you want something? I have a date with Mark so I’m kinda in a hurry!” Jasmine smiled sweetly down at the cowering girl. Go on. Challenge me! She thought. For a moment a flicker in Stacy’s eye seemed to answer the call. But it faded. 


“No, just….good night….” Stacy blurted out and ran out the doors. Jasmine’s smile widened. Her revenge was almost complete. All she needed was Mark. 

And Mark was waiting. Right where she’d asked him. He was leaning against the building as she approached and he stood to greet her but never got the chance. All of the feelings Jasmine had been bottling up for the past 4 years burst through and she pressed herself forward, pinning Mark between her soft flesh and the hard brick wall. She locked her lips with his and found she had to bend her head downwards to maintain contact. Mark was shocked into stillness at first but eventually reciprocated, wrapping his arms around Jasmine’s waist. When he did Jasmine allowed herself a step back from the wall and cupped Mark’s butt in hands as she lifted him up to her level. With his feet hovering several inches off the ground the two made out for what felt like hours. 

Eventually Jasmine let Mark down. He looked up at her glowing face.


“Whoa.” Was all he could say.


“Whoa indeed….” Jasmine replied. “Whoa, indeed!”  


All that had been only 3 days ago. Now nearly twice that height Jasmine simply couldn’t wait to get back to Mark, who would now barely reach her waist. 

After their little “confrontation” Alison and Jasmine turned their attention back towards their shopping spree. The shop in question, a specialty shop designed for Futas and other “large” women, was still nearly a mile away. But with Jasmine at 11’4 and Alison at 8’3 the two made quick progress. Even at a leisurely walk the entire mile lasted less than 5 minutes. 


“Whoa!” Jasmine exclaimed as she looked up at the massive building. The first floor alone was nearly 20 feet tall with a second bringing the total up to over 50 feet. This wouldn’t have been too out of the ordinary except that the front door was 15 feet tall, giving the whole structure an otherworldly sense of scale. 


“They recently upsized the building after girls like Jenna started appearing.” Alison smiled, opening the door for her massive niece. “Well, what are we waiting for?” She ushered Jasmine inside where they were greeted by the staff. 


“Hello! And welcome to Bigger and Taller! What can we help you with today?” Jasmine looked around for a moment, expecting to see a girl around her own size, or at least Alison's. Instead she had to look down, past her mountainous breasts to see three completely normal sized humans. A woman and two men, who were smiling up at her.


“Um….we need new clothes….” She said hesitantly. She turned and whispered to Alison. “Hey are these guys gonna be able to help us? They’re so….tiny….” 


“Don’t worry dear, they’re professionals!” Alison assured her as she stepped forward. She shed her weary bedsheets, standing completely naked before the entire store. Jasmine gasped audibly and looked around nervously. Alison just winked and said, “I’d like a new wardrobe, and leave some room to grow!” She spread her arms wide and stood perfectly straight. The three employees got right to work. 

The woman began holding up articles of clothing to Alison’s body, matching colors and shoes. The men grabbed ladders and started getting Alison’s measurements. Jasmine couldn’t help but giggle as the comparatively tiny men struggled to reach around Alison’s massive body. Even just measuring her arm span one of them nearly fell off his ladder in his attempt to reach all the way. The best part was her chest measuring. Alison’s massive bust defeated two tape measures before giving in. Even then, the tape barely made it wall all around the mountains of flesh. Alison blushed slightly as the cold tape rubbed across her nipples. 


“Oooh, careful little one, you wouldn't like me when I'm….excited.” The man measuring her chest, who until now had been completely professional turned beat red and stammered, 


“S-seventy inches….give or take.” Alison raised an eyebrow. 

“Check again darling.” As she spoke her nipples hardened under the tap, stretching it to the point of no long meeting in the middle. 


“W-we don’t have a bigger tape….” The man looked up at Alison apologetically. 


“Let’s just call it 72 inches sweetie.” Alison smiled down at the flustered man, who nodded and stepped down the floor.


After Alison had been thoroughly measured as such, 


Height: 8’3

Bust: 60’

Waist: 37’

Hips: 64’

Legs: 56.5’


The crew began working on Jasmine. At first she was a bit nervous about dropping her covering, but to be fair it was barely “covering” her to begin with. She couldn’t help but giggle at the feeling of the tiny hands moving across her body. The poor man who had to measure her arm span had to stand on the very top run of the ladder and even then had to reach over his head to get a reading. Jasmine’s breasts presented a real conundrum, the 6 foot tape measure used on Alison barely made its way around one of Jasmine’s massive tits. Eventually, both men had to use two tape measures to come to a reading of 124’ inches. Now almost sweating, the men stepped back to give their numbers to the woman. 


Height: 11’4

Bust: 124’

Wasit: 51’

Hips: 77’

Legs: 77.5’ 


“Would you like to choose some outfits now?” The woman smiled up at the two giantesses.


“We can choose now? Don’t you have to tailor them or something?” Jasmine asked. 


“We do things a bit differently around here.” The girl answered. “Come this way, I’ll explain.” She turned and walked further into the shop. “You can pick from any of our items, though I do have a few suggestions based on your measurements and body type. All our clothes are made of a proprietary organic fabric that can be scaled up by heating it in a special chamber.” She stopped at a large window and gestured at a small red dress that was suspended by the shoulder straps. As she did so a heat haze filled the room. The dress immediately started expanding, stretching to the floor and walls as it grew. There was a comical “DING” and the haze disappeared. The dress was deposited in a chamber in the wall that flipped out to reveal the now enlarged clothing, perfectly folded. Jasmine reached down and lifted the dress out, it was perfectly sized! 


“Amazing! Can you do underwear as well?” 


“Of course! The woman grinned. “We’ll have a full set of underwear, casual wear and dress wear ready for you both in about half an hour. Until then, feel free to shop around for any specific items you might want resized.


“Hold that thought dear, I think you may have gotten my measurements a bit wrong.” Alison smiled, surreptitiously wiping something from her mouth. 


“I assure you our workers are very accurate!” The woman tried to reassure her. 


“Even so, they said I was, what? 8’3?” Alison smirked as her face flushed and her body shuddered. No sooner had she finished speaking then she started creeping taller. Slowly at first but picking up speed. Jasmine watched with a mixture of awe and jealousy as Alison’s head rose higher. The store employees froze, gaping ever upwards at the growing woman. Suddenly Alison jerked violently and shot up past 12 feet. She looked down at Jasmine and winked through her euphoria. Still she stretched upwards. Her bare feet squeaked across the tile flooring as they both expanded in place and pushed outwards. One of the men had to take a step back as Alison’s massive thigh, now both wider and taller than he was, displaced him entirely. Alison moaned loudly, turning heads in the shop as her head inched closer towards the ceilings. She braced herself against with one hand on the ceiling, slowly having to bend her arm as it grew longer. She had initially attempted to hold her breasts with her other arm but they were expanding faster than the rest of her and she soon gave up.

Finally, she shuddered to a halt. Her head maybe an inch or so from the ceiling. She looked down at her enraptured audience. 


“I think you’ll find I’m actually a little taller than that.” All three employees swallowed in unison. 


“R-right….I think we can….fix that for you….” The woman eventually answered. She looked at her coworkers and shrugged, urging them forwards. The two men looked down at their thoroughly inadequate measuring equipment and sighed. 


“I’ll get the lift.” One of them said and disappeared behind the counter. He emerged a moment later from the other side of the store through a warehouse sized door, driving an electric power lift. Alison smiled mischievously and stood in position, stretching her arms wide. 

Getting her height was the easy part. One man used the lift to get to the top of Alison’s head, though the lift only went up about 15 feet so he had to use a ladder in the lift to make up the difference, luckily HR was out that day. Instead of measuring Alison he just measured the gap between the top of her head and the ceiling. The rest of her body was a significant challenge. Their largest tape measures were only 72 inches which wasn’t even enough for her waist. Eventually they just used a stapler to create several 12 foot tapes. Even so, they needed both of them to get her bust. But eventually, they got her new measurements:


Height: 19’11

Bust: 153’

Waist: 91’

Hips: 136’

Legs: 136.5’


Jasmine was in awe. She had gone from nearly 3 feet taller than Alison to almost half her height in the span of 5 minutes. The little men, who didn’t even reach her hips now barely came past Alison’s knees. In fact, all three employees together probably took up less space and weight significantly less than a single one of Alison’s gargantuan breasts. The whole room shook every time she took a step and yet she was browsing the shop as if everything were completely normal. Jasmine shook herself out of her daze and began doing the same.

As Alison was perusing the tiny, to her, store shelves she noticed a girl across the room who seemed to be sneaking glances at her every chance she got. From her perspective the short haired brunette  was probably around nine feet tall and was doing a poor job of hiding a slowly growing cock through her oversized sundress. Alison casually made her way over to that side of the store, taking care with each step that she didn’t bust her head through the ceiling. She nonchalantly stood right next to the flustered futa and pretended to be considering a pair of impressive looking heels. Through the corner of her eye she could see the girl's face turn an impressive shade of crimson as she looked up at Alison’s massive rear end, her eyes flicking to her exposed pussy. Finally, Alison made her move. 


“Impressive selection, no?” She spoke in a low rumbling tone that sent shivers down the smaller girl’s spine. 


“Y-yeah.” Was all she could answer. 


“Thinking of….taking anything home?” Alison made brief eye contact, her eyes twinkling brightly. The girl's sundress shifted as her cock tried to rise up from in between her legs. 


“Yeah, m-maybe….unlesssomethingwantedtotakemehome.” She blurted out all at once before covering her mouth with her hands. Alison raised her eyebrow, something she was becoming very good at, and stood to her full height. She looked down at the frantic girl and nodded. 


“Yes, you’ll do nicely.” She reached out a massive hand. “My name’s Alison.”


“I-I’m Sara.” The girl took Alison’s hand, her own being swallowed completely. In her mind she tried to think back to the last time that she’d felt small, ages and ages ago. That was nothing like what she felt like now. Tiny. 


“Come along now Sara, I’m just about done here.” Alison took Sara with her, like a mother walking her toddler through a store, as she collected the clothes she desired. Sara came along quietly, desperately trying to conceal her raging hard on, and failing miserably. 

Alison met back up with Jasmine and the three employees at the resizer. After collecting her resized articles the woman approached her with a card machine. 


“Your total is $357.45!” She made a half hearted effort to raise the device up to Alison’s level.

 

“Oh! I don’t have my card on me!” Alison blushed slightly, how had she come this far and forgotten such a thing. There was a small sound from her cleavage, like that of a small child calling from far, far away. “Oh! There it is!” Alison grinned down at her breasts as her tiny husband, who had somehow remained unbothered throughout the entire excursion squirmed out from between her tits, holding a credit card larger than himself. The card was completely normal, he was just tiny. He held out the card as best he could. It was far too small for Alison to handle with any level of dexterity so instead she got on her knees and bent forward so that her cleavage, and by extension her husband, was at the same level as the employee. Unable to be shocked by anything else today the woman held the card machine out to the tiny man who managed to insert it into the chip reader.


“Alright….you’re all set.” The woman sighed, as if relieved. “Please come back soon!” She smiled up at the three women. The 9’1 Sara, 11’4 Jasmine and the piece de resistance 19’11 Alison. 


“Oh one more thing,” Alison pointed at one of the men, the one who had struggled to measure her bust not once but twice. “Do you make house calls?” The little man gulped and looked at his female coworker. 


“Well his shift ends in half an hour, so….I suppose it’s up to him.” She shrugged. Alison rummaged around in her cleavage and produced the liter of pre-cum, still over half full. 


“How about we make a trade and his shift ends now?” She deposited a small amount of the cum on her finger and held it in front of the girl’s face. Her theory was that the longer the liquid aged, the more potent it became, and the more irresistible. The girl sniffed the massive finger tentatively, her eyes widened as he was taken in by the aroma. 


“Y-yeah, sure….” she muttered as she took a step forward, placing the massive finger in her mouth. At a foot long and nearly 2 inches thick it was larger than any dick she’d ever had in her mouth, and the pre-cum made it taste much better as well. Alison smiled. She let the girl suckle her finger for a moment before pulling it back and standing to watch things unfold. 

The girl was flanked by her two male coworkers, each of them stood about 6’ tall while she was about 5’6. As she licked the last drops of fluid from her lips her body surged upwards, closing the 6” gap almost instantly. She looked over, bleary eyed at one of the men, smiling absentmindedly. 

“I always thought you were taller, John.” She giggled. Before shooting up another 6”. “But wow, you’re actually super short!” She laughed loudly and pressed herself against John, her expanded cleavage swallowing his neck. She moaned as she had one final growth spurt, longer than the other two but not quite as large, leaving her at a height of 6’11. She looked down at the now much shorter man. “Aw, you’re so lil’!” She giggled girlishly, the euphoria of the growth still clouding her mind. 


“Now, now.” Alison interjected, reaching down and plucking John from the girl’s grip. “This one’s mine!” She lifted the man to her chest, coddling him like a child. Sara looked up at him, jealousy flashing in her eyes. 


“Awwwww!” The newly grown girl pouted. “Fine, I’ll make do.” She turned to look at the other man, licking her lips hungrily. He gulped for what felt like the hundredth time that day. 






The walk back to Alison’s home was quiet. Jasmine lingered behind, watching the two women in front of her. Alison’s nearly 8 foot stride forced both Jasmine and Sarah to jog just to keep up with her. Sara was still holding Alison’s hand, gripping it tightly, while John was carried like an infant at her breast. 

When they reached the house a new dilemma was discovered. At her current height, Alison could see clear into the second floor windows. Even if she tried to crawl, just one of her breasts was wider, taller and far more sturdy than the front door. Not that that was much of a concern, considering that Alison had busted through the front door just that morning. Even so, the roughly 9’ foot hole she’d created was still far too small for her to fit through. Alison cocked her head to one side.


“Well…we did just pay off the mortgage. And we’re going to need to build a large house anyway….” 


“So…..?” Sara asked, confused. 


“So, why don’t we get a head start on the demolition!” Alison grinned down at her. “But we’ll need to be a bit bigger for that.” 


“What do you mean bigger?” This time John spoke, his head perking up as soon as heard the words. Alison just smiled. She knelt down and gently began undressing Sara, who resisted at first but a gentle brush of her cock amended all her concerns. Her sundress came off in one piece to reveal her naked body. 


“Oh, commando? You are naughty!” Alison purred. Sara just blushed all the harder, her massive cock finally free to rise to attention. Alison placed John, who was miraculously already naked, next to Sara. The 6’ foot man looked positively puny next to the futa amazon, who’s nearly 3’ dick dwarfed his 7” member. The pixie haired girl smirked down at the little man, making sure to rub her muscular thighs against his shoulders. Alison was next, her massive clothing falling off her graceful body in quick succession. Her pussy was already dripping in anticipation, leaving puddles of fluid on the pavement. Jasmine stood back, revealing at the sight before her. “Are you joining us?” Alison looked back at her niece. 


“Oh! No, I have to get back to Mark, but….” She trailed off, looking into Alison’s cleavage where she knew the bottle of magic liquid was kept. Alison read her mind and once again produced the bottle. 


“Just a sip now, the rest is for us!” She tipped a small amount of liquid into Jasmine’s mouth, who received it gratefully. 


“Mmmmm, it tastes better every time!” She purred. She could already feel her body expanding. She had neglected to take off her clothes and it was too late now. As she stretched ever upwards her clothing began to tear at the seams. The first thing to go was her chest, with her growing tits busting through the fabric like fleshy torpedoes. Her shoulders tore through her jacket followed by her ballooning thighs ripping her pants in half. Finally she began to slow and come to a stop. At her new height of 18’9 she was still shorter than Alison, not that she was one to complain. “Thanks Auntie A!” She turned and began running down the road, nearly crushing several cars and leaving 3 foot craters in the pavement as she went. Alison waved after her before turning her attention back to her two partners. 


“Alright first things first: Let’s get you two acquainted.” She reached down and lifted John, placing him on Sara’s crotch. Her rock hard penis was both thick and sturdy enough to support his whole weight. As he placed his hands along the shaft for balance Sara gasped and a little pre-cum dribbled from her tip. “Now now, not all at once!” Alison scolded. She tipped the bottle of Max’s pre into Sara’s mouth. 

Sara swallowed the liquid greedily, already well aware of the consequences. Immediately She began growing. Unlike Alison and Jasmine, who’s growth had seemed to favor their breasts, Sara’s growth targeted her already massive cock. John felt the beast growing thicker between his legs, pressing them further and further apart. Her testicals, which were already the size of soccer balls, swelled dramatically passing beach ball sized in mere moments. And of course she grew taller. Perhaps it was her futa blood but her growth was far more intense than either Alison’s or Jasmine’s. In only a few seconds she rocketed past 12 feet, so quick was her rise that John had to lay himself horizontally across her cock, gripping it like a log, just to keep himself from falling. Alison watched, in rapt amazement as Sara continued to stretch higher. 


15 feet

16

18

19

20

Her pace quickened just before the end, launching her to a final height of 24 feet. She took a step back to balance herself. There was a loud *CRUNCH*. She and Alison looked down to see Sara’s massive foot had landed on the family SUV. The otherwise sturdy vehicle had collapsed like it was made of tin foil, wrapping it’s metal frame around Sara’s foot. 


“Uh…sorry?” Sara smiled sheepishly down at Alison, who just laughed.


“It wasn’t any use to me anymore anyway! Just get rid of the damn thing.” She gestured vaguely at the yard. Sara hopped on one foot until she was facing the house and shook her leg violently. The crushed hulk of the car clung to her foot at first but eventually came free, hurtling over the house and landing with a crash somewhere in the backyard. 


“Now, with that taken care of!” Alison turned her attention towards Sara's crotch. To say her dick was enormous was an understatement. It was easily 12 feet long and so thick that poor John couldn’t even wrap his arms all the way around it. Alison got down on her knees and gently kissed the tip. She was rewarded with several gallons of pre-cum. She looked at John and gestured for him to come forward. He gingerly crawled his way down the shaft until he was sitting on the head. His comparatively microscopic penis rested just over the edge. Without waiting Alison went to work. She enveloped the head of Sara’s dick with her wide lips, taking most of John’s lower body with it. As she sucked she moved more and more down the shaft, it was far too long for her to deep throat properly, but she managed more than her share. John was completely swallowed up, laying backwards along Sara’s dick, Alison’s mouth reached all the way to his neck. 

Sara, who had been doing her best to hold herself back from cumming since the moment she’d seen Alison, only managed to hold on for a few seconds before dumping her load down Alison’s throat. John felt the hot jizz shoot through the shaft of her penis, warming his back like a heated blanket. His own ejaculation paled in comparison, bare milliliters next to unending gallons. Alison choked and sputtered at first but managed to swallow the bulk of the load, leaving her stomach slightly distended. As she stood up she whipped her mouth. With a grand gesture she flicked the cum from her hands, scattering it across the neighbors house.


“Now….” She breathed heavily, “It’s my turn.” She took the bottle and emptied it down her throat. Sara looked down at Alison in shock and anticipation. She began growing even before she’d finished drinking. While not as dramatic as Sara’s growth, she had drunk quite a bit more. It only took a couple seconds for her to be looking Sara in the eye, and barely a moment later she was looking down at the blushing woman. Alison raised her arms over her head, stretching dramatically. Sara watched as her shoulders, then her breasts, then her midriff rose past her eye level. As she grew she couldn’t help but finger her sopping wet pussy. A waterfall of fluid streamed down her legs, flowing down her driveway and into the street. If things kpt up she’d end up overwhelming the drainage system. Finally Alison’s growth came to a stop, her belly button level with Sara’s nose. “Mmmmmm, I’ve always wanted to play the 50 foot woman!” She joked. In reality she was probably just barely shy of 50 feet. But hey, who’s counting? 

Alison looked down at her now totally inadequate house, whose canted roof didn’t even come past her jiggling ass. That gave her an idea. She turned her back on her former home and with a purposeful waggle of her behind, sat down. Her ass, apart from being higher than the building, was also nearly as wide in all dimensions. The house crumpled like it was made of matchsticks, exploding out in all directions. Alison ground her butt into the foundation until her ass filled the basement level completely, buckling the concrete walls. She presented her gaping vagina to Sara, who had watched all this unfold in complete silence. 

Understanding her que Sara moved to insert her already rehardened  cock into Alison’s waiting girth. 


“W-wait I’m still…” John attempted to protest but his voice was cut off by the sound of flesh on flesh as Sara slammed her cock into its birth. Both Alison and Sara shuddered with pleasure as their bodies came together. Sara pulled back and then once more thrust forward. Despite being half Alison’s height her massive cock filled her completely and it seemed to be growing yet more. With each thrust Sara’s balls swelled and cock lengthened. After effects of Max’s pre-cum perhaps, or maybe something more? Whatever the cause she quickly found her dick stretching the walls of Alison’s pussy. Alison felt this too. Her moans of ecstasy rattled the windows of the neighborhood and set off car alarms for miles. The two titanic women reached climax together, Sara ejaculating an exponential stream of semen into Alison’s waiting womb. 

Sara pulled her still quivering cock from Alison’s vagina. Breathing heavily she rolled over, crushing the small fence between Alison’s destroyed house and the neighbor’s. John crawled out of Alison’s cavernous pussy, covered in a myriad of juices, and slid down onto the pavement below. The groups post coital bliss was interrupted but he harsh *Woop Woop!” of a police siren. 

The car pulled up as close as it dared to the driveway, its wheels slick in Alison’s fluids. The two women watched in amusement as the officer attempted to step from his vehicle without ending up knee deep in sex juice. Eventually he gave up and just used his car’s P.A. system.


“We’ve, uh, we’ve received a number of noise complaints from this area. You folks can’t be doing this out in public.” Alison and Sara exchanged looks before bursting into laughter. 

                                           

“But officer, I’m in the privacy of my own home!” Alison chuckled, wiggling her butt in the remains of her house. 


“I’m so sorry,” Sara said sarcastically. “I’ll surrender, take me in stud!” She held out her wrists as if she were ready to be handcuffed. Never mind that her wrists were thicker than the officer's torso. This sent both of them into another round of ruckus laughter. The officer, who clearly didn’t know how to deal with the situation, tried to put his car into reverse, perhaps to get somewhere where he could step out. The vehicle's wheels spun uselessly in the muck of Alison and Sara’s lovemaking. 


“Oh let me help you with that!” Alison rocked forward and, with one hand, lifted the car out of the quagmire. Instead of placing on the ground she stood to her full height and held the car up to her eye level, peering at the terrified policeman. “Where to?” She giggled, her eyes glinting mischievously.  


“M-ma’am put the car down!” The officer shouted through his loudspeaker in a panicked tone. Alison frowned and lowered the car just enough so that she could glare down through the windshield. 


“Don’t raise your voice at me! It seems I’ll have to teach you some manners. She turned the car on it’s side over her other hand. With two fingers she plucked the door from its frame and then shook the vehicle gently. The officer, who wasn’t wearing his seatbelt. Came tumbling down into her waiting palm. With the man now safe Alison made direct eye contact with him as she closed her other hand, crushing the car like a paper mache toy. She rolled the crumpled mass in her palm for a few more seconds, turning it into a tight sphere before unceremoniously tossing it over her shoulder. “Now.” she said sweetly. “I think it’s time for round two!” She grinned down at the speechless officer, who could only look up at her massive face and gulp. 






As Jasmine made her way to Mark’s house she could barely contain her excitement. The last time he had seen her she was just over 11 feet tall and now? Now she was pushing 19. 

She and Mark had “officially” started dating the day of their first kiss. Back then she had just grown to 6’2, a full 6 inches taller than Mark. Of course she didn’t stop there. The next day when she greeted him at school she was a cool 6’6. At this point she was nearly as tall compared to him as he used to be to her just two days ago. While she enjoyed outgrowing Mark the real icing on the cake was when she had come home the night before. Her older brother had been a pain in her side for her whole life so the look on his face when she came home 6 inches taller than him was absolutely priceless. By dinner time she was 6’4 and barely fit in any of her clothes. This gave her an idea. 


“Hey Bryaaaan? Open up!” She knocked on her brother’s door, wearing nothing but an incredibly tight fitting tank top and sweatpants. The door swung open, revealing her exasperated brother. 


“What do you want, Jas?” He tried to look bored and uninterested but his eyes nearly popped from his head when he saw his towering little sisters and her gigantic breasts, which were practically pouring out the sides of her top. Jasmine just pushed past him, making sure that her breasts brushed the side of his face as she did so. 


“Can I borrow some clothes?” She said innocently as she spun around to face him. “As you can see I outgrown all of mine.” She batted her eyes cutely, really laying on the charm. 


“Y-yeah sure….” Was all her brother could manage. 


“Thankies!” Jasmine grinned and turned around to rummage through Bryan’s closet. “Let’s see, too small, too small, oof WAY too small….huh.” She turned back around, holding one of Bryan’s jerseys up to her torso. “Bryan! It looks like I’ve outgrown all of your clothes too! Aren’t you supposed to be my big brother? Why are you so short?” She giggled and took a step towards Bryan, forcing him to crane his neck upwards as she bent hers further down. 


“I-I don’t-” 


“Don’t worry!” Jasmine sighed as she tossed the too small shirt over her shoulder and trotted out of the room. “I’ll find something that fits. And when I outgrow that too, you can have my hand me downs, little brother!” She turned and winked down at Byan as she sauntered down the hallway. 

It wasn’t just her brother that she enjoyed teasing. Both of her parents, while kind people, had always made Jasmine feel small. Her mother was a perfectly average 5’3 and her father a slightly short 5’7. Even so they both used to tower over Jasmine's 4’10. Now that had all changed. Although she missed the opportunity to see the moment she had outgrown them, coming back from school at 6’4 and seeing the look on her father’s face as he looked up 9 inches to his daughter's beaming face, that was priceless.  


That had been several days and more than a dozen feet ago. At this point, Bryan would be less than a toddler to her. But that wasn’t what Jasmine cared about right now. Right now all she wanted was Mark. 

As she approached his house she suddenly realized that she was once again completely naked. Not that it mattered, not that mark cared. She was far too large to fit through the front door so instead she just stepped over the side fence and tapped on Mark’s bedroom window on the second floor. The curtains pulled back to reveal a tiny face. 


“Hi Mark!” Jasmine whispered, aware that her voice was much louder now.


“Hey Jas….wow. You’re….big….” 


“Oh stop! I know!” Jasmine, tucked her hair behind her ears and batted her eyes at her lover. “Can I….kiss you?” She asked apprehensively, biting her lower lip. Mark blew out his cheeks in mock contemplation.  


“I dunno, can you? I’m not sure how-” He was cut off by Jasmine’s lips enveloping his face. He held her massive head in between his arms as he reciprocated. After a few moments, Jasmine pulled away. 


“Yes. I can!” She giggled. Mark wiped his glistening face, which was completely covered in Jasmine’s saliva. 


“Yeah, I guess you can.” He leaned out of the window to get a better look at his towering girlfriend. “Uh, are you naked?” He looked up at her quizzically. Jasmine just rolled her eyes. 


“You know you love it!” She jested and pressed her breasts against the side of the house. Her weight actually rocked the building on its foundations, causing Mark to stumble and fall forward out of the window. Luckily he had the softest possible landing. “Whoa! Take me out to dinner first!” Jasmine laughed as Mark scrambled to get a foothold on her burgeoning breasts. He eventually found himself sitting in between each tit. As Jasmine stood back from the house, causing it to shift back in her direction, she cupped her breasts in her arms, giving Mark the support he needed to remain upright. “You gonna say anything?” She smiled down at him. All he could manage was a kind of horny squeak. “I thought so.” Jasmine cooed. She bent her head down to place a sloppy kiss on Mark’s head, leaving him soaking wet, and totally content. 






Alison and her gang of nerdowells had spent most of the afternoon fucking. The street had been totally flooded with a mixture of cum and vaginal juices. The police had attempted to “rescue” their fallen comrade but when the cruisers could no longer get close to the two women without their engines being flooded they gave up. If there was anything they had learned over the past year the Futa virus had been around it was to know when to pick your battles. Most of the neighborhood had evacuated the homes at this point, though Alison and Sara were still being careful not to wreck anyone’s property aside from their own. It was mostly due to the noise. One 24 foot and one 50 foot woman fucking, makes an awful racket. And things were only about to get more intense. 


“MOM!?” A voice rang out through the twilight. Jenna was home. 


“Oh! Darling, welcome home!” Alison, who was currently bent over on her knees taking Sara doggy style, looked over her shoulder at her daughter. She stood up, causing Sara to slide backwards and land on her ass, shaking the ground. Jenna’s jaw dropped as she watched her mother rise taller and taller. When she had last seen her Alison was less than half her height. Now the 22’8 girl felt positively tiny next to her mountain of a mother. 


“Oh~ Mi amore! You’ve somehow become even more gorgeous!” Lorena, who had been accompanying Jenna gasped as she looked up at her former lover. “And who is this? Someone new to enjoy?” She peered around Alison’s legs at Sara who was just standing up. 


“Ah yes, this is Sara. I did her the favor of….expanding her horizons.” Alison stood to the side so Sara could step forward. 


“He-hello!” She said breathily. “OH!” She looked down at Jenna’s crotch, where her cock was clearly visible. “Wow! You’re not even hard and you’re bigger than me!” Jenna grinned. 


“I’m nearly 30 feet fully erect baby, wanna see?” As if on cue her dick jumped up between Sara’s legs. 


“Thirty feet?!” Sara looked over her shoulder at Alison then back to Jenna. “No fair! I’m taller than you, shouldn’t I have the biggest dick?” Jenna grinned and moved in close to Sara so that their bodies were touching. She looked up just slightly into the larger woman’s eyes. 


“Just barely taller, and hey. I’m a growing girl!” 


“Ladies, ladies!” Lorena purred confidently. “It is not all about size! It’s about experience!” All three women looked down at the somehow tiny amazon. “Eh, although I am beginning to doubt….” Lorena blushed under the combined attention. 


“Don’t worry dear, I’m sure you’ll find a way to make yourself useful!” Alison gestured to the two men, John and the now thoroughly defeated police officer, who were sitting in a pool of combined fluid. 


“Ahhhhh~!” Lorena smiled. “You never fail to disappoint mi amore!” She sauntered over to the two men, who rose to meet her. John’s 6’ and the officers 6’3 looked less than impressive compared to the 7’10 ebony amazon. She placed one massive hand on each of their shoulders as they looked nervously down at her throbbing cock. “Come, let us make love!” Lorena ushered the men towards the other women. 


“Oh I have an idea!” Alison said. She lay down on her back in the middle of the street, her mountainous breasts falling to either side and filling the yards of the adjacent houses. She then reached over her stomach and placed Lorena and her two prizes on her solid abs. She then gestured to Sarah and spread her legs wide. 

As Lorena coached the two men into her preferred positions, Sara inserted her 12 foot cock into Alison’s pussy. She had learned much better control over the past few hours and went more slowly to start with. Lorena, for her part, was laying flat on her back 69’ing with John while the officer took her from the front. John could barely fit her massive cock between his lips, let alone down his throat, but he did his best as Lorena’s mouth enveloped his entire crotch. Each time Sara thrust forward Alison’s entire body shook, sending shockwaves of pleasure through both her and her passengers. Jenna, watched. Slowly stroking her enormous cock. Even at her mother’s new size Jenna was still too big to be taken fully. But this was good too. Her breathing quickened as she watched the orgy of scale before her. Her titanic mother, Sara half that size, then Lorena a third as big again and finally the two men. 

Miraculously the whole party came together. As Sara emptied yet another bounty into Alison’s womb her stomach ballooned, raising Lorena and her toys on a mountain of flesh and semen. Jenna, who didn’t have anything to contain her ejaculation, shot a hot stream of jizz over the rooftops of several houses, coating them in a thick layer of cum. As the excess semen dribbled from Alison’s pussy it filled the already flooded street, the town's drainage system long since defeated. 






As Alison lay panting, each breath causing Lorena and her two little friends to rise and fall several feet, she thought back on her life and the decisions that had brought her to this point. 

At 5’3 she’d never really been terribly confident or outgoing. Her husband wasn’t particularly tall either but still 4 inches taller than her and so he tended to dominate their relationship. It wasn’t that she was unhappy with this, it was just that she always felt she was missing something. She got a glimpse of that something last November, when Max, her son’s girlfriend caught the futa virus. Max had been even smaller than Alison but she quickly grew, surpassing 6 feet in a matter of days. Alison remembered thinking how happy both Max and Trevor looked as Max grew taller and taller, eclipsing Trevor entirely. Then Jenna began to grow as well. The first time she stood up to her father, towering over him like an amazon goddess, Alison knew what she wanted. What she needed. 

Growing wasn’t the hard part. Once they learned that Max’s pre-cum could turn ordinary women into towering giants all it took was getting some. And there was plenty to go around. Her husband didn’t notice the growth at first. 5’4 and 5’5 came and went without much aplomb. But once she reached 5’7, his height, things could no longer be ignored. 


“You too, Alison? Really?” His tone was more exhausted than upset, but even so, it rubbed Alison the wrong way. 


“Yes. Me too Richard, is that a problem?” She crossed her arms and looked him dead in the eyes with an even expression. He wasn’t used to this kind of resistance from his wife, it startled him. 


“Y-you don’t have a….you know?” He stammered looking nervously down at his wife’s crotch. 


“A penis? Come on Rich, what are you seven? You can say the word can’t you?” 


“Fine! A penis! Do you have a penis?” Alison smiled, savoring her little victory. 


“No. As a matter of fact I do not. Not that it should matter.” Richard sighed with relief, his expression softening. 


“Hey, you know I love you right? We’ll get through this.” He moved to hug his wife. Alison sighed quietly before returning the hug. Get through this? What did someone die? I’ll get through this just fine. Will you? As she closed her arms around his back she marveled at how small he felt. Even though they were the same height now she was used to him being so much larger than her. She wanted that to change desperately. And it was, just not fast enough. 

She started spiking his morning tea with some of Max’s pre-cum the next day. Once again thanks to Trevor she knew that the fluid had the opposite effect on men than it did on women. As she handed her husband his cup they both noticed something. She was taller than him. At 5’9 she was now the tallest member of the household, after Jenna had moved out of course. Richard just nodded nervously and took his tea. Alison enjoyed looking down at him for the rest of the day. And she could swear as the day went by she had to look further and further down. This was confirmed the next day. 

Alison woke at a cool 6’1, having experienced one of her biggest growth spurts yet in her sleep. She looked over at her husband to see he was already up. 


“Hey Al, did you wash my clothes in something weird.” He asked, his back still turned as he fiddled with a pair of pants. 


“Mmm What do you mean?” Alison said groggily as she stood up, hiding a squeal of glee as she saw just how much smaller Richard was. 


“I mean, all my clothes seem too big. It’s really strange.” 


“I don’t think I’ve ever heard of clothes growing in the wash, hun.” Alison giggled. Something about her voice and where it came from caused Richard to freeze. He turned around slowly, optimistically looking for someone only a couple inches taller than himself. He was disappointed. “Hey little man~!” Alison trilled, taking a step forward. She absolutely dwarfed him if she was 6’1 he must have been barely over 5’. 


“Al, what….” 


“Shhhh, don’t think about it sweetie. Just enjoy it.” Alison whispered as she pulled him into a tight hug. His face nestling into her bountiful underboob. 

The confirmed his height later at 5’1, exactly a foot shorter than his wife, for now. For some reason he still insisted on attempting to go to work. Obviously none of his clothes would fit him but some of Alison’s older articles weren’t far off. 


“We’ll just have to trim the ankles and roll back the sleeves and….there!” Alison exclaimed, finishing her tailor work. Richard was wearing a pair of women's dress pants with a matching jacket. The undershirt did have some frills around the buttons and hung a little loose around the chest but it fit. “Oh you look good in women's clothing!” Alison purred, running her hand down her husband’s chest. 


“It is oddly comfortable….” Richard laughed nervously. “Well, I’d best be off!” He quickly grabbed his things and headed out the door. Alison watched, stifling her laughter as he struggled with bringing his car seat far enough forward so he could reach the pedals. She waved jovially as he left. 

By that evening both of them had changed. Alison was now 6’3 while Richard was merely 4’9. He barely managed to maneuver the car into the driveway and as he came through the front door his clothes were practically falling off his diminutive body. 


“Alison, this has to stop! I look ridiculous!” He tried to sound authoritative, but that’s difficult when the person you're scolding can look you in the eyes from a sitting position. Alison just sighed and stood from her chair. As she did so she watched as the anger left her husband's eyes, to be replaced with awe as he looked up at his towering wife. 


“No Richard. It won’t stop. So you’d best get used to it and to me.” She placed her hands on her hips and looked down at the little man. Her old clothes took the cue as the pants fell from Richard’s waist with a soft *flop*. Alison’s eyes softened, she wasn’t evil of course, and it must have been hard for him. Shrinking at work, in front of colleagues and coworkers. “Why don’t you come here and tell me about your day?” She held out her arms. Richard responded willingly, diving into her embrace. 

The two lay on the sofa, Richard coddled in Alison’s arms as he spilled his heart out. 


“Diana was the worst, she’s my secretary but I was already shorter than her before I started shrinking and now, now I barely come up to her boobs! None of the internes would listen to me either. One of them couldn’t have been older than 16 but I couldn’t even see over her shoulders.” He nuzzled in closer to his wife, holding back tears. 


“Oh darling I’m, so sorry.” Alison purred. “You know. I may have a solution.” 


“You know how to make me big again? Maybe….as big as you?” Richard looked up hopefully. 


“Oh no dear!” Alison laughed lightly. “I’m afraid that’s quite impossible. You’ll never be any bigger than you are now.” 


“Oh….” Richard looked back down, dejected. 


“But….” Alison continued. “You could be smaller.” 


“Smaller? Why would I want to be smaller?” 


“Think about it darling. People don’t take you seriously because you’re the size of a child. But if you were smaller, the size of an infant, a doll, a bug. They wouldn’t pay you any mind at all. The only person who’d even know you exist would be me. And I would take very good care of you!” 


“A BUG?! YOU WANT TO MAKE ME THAT SMALL?” Richard shouted incredulously. 


“Inside voice darling.” Alison scolded gently. 


“S-sorry. But really, a bug?” 


“Yes. Think about it. You could live in a little matchbox. I could take you with me everywhere. You could eat strawberries in the palm of my hand OOH you’d be so cute!” She couldn’t help but giggle and blush at the thought. 

“Yes but….would I be enough for you? As a man?” Richard spoke quietly. Alison sighed. 


“Richy, I’m going to get bigger. A lot bigger. It won’t be long before even if you hadn't shrunk at all you wouldn’t be enough. I doubt you’re enough now.”


“B-but-” 


“But I will always love you and you will always be my better half.” She placed a warm kiss on his forehead. “Or whatever fraction it ends up being.” she giggled. 


“Oh-Okay. I’ll do it. I get smaller….for you.” 


“Good boy.” 


And get smaller he did. Even as Alison grew, passing 6’6, he shrunk at an ever increasing pace. One morning when he awoke at barely a foot in height he came face to face with his new reality in the most shocking way possible. 

As he made his way to the bathroom, to attempt to find a way up to the counter, he found Alison just leaving after taking as shower. 


“Morning babe.” He said groggily. Alison didn’t hear. Instead she ducked under the doorway and walked down the hall towards him, completely oblivious to his presence. “Al? Al!” Richard tried raising his voice to no avail. He barely managed to dive out of the way as Alison’s massive legs swung past him. Laying face down on the carpet he could feel the floor buckle under her steps. One of her feet came to rest right in front of his head. Had he been just a few inches further forward, it would’ve crushed him. He gulped as Alison moved on. Her massive feet each, larger than he was, thumping loudly. He stood and dusted himself off. Then the was loud *CRACK* from the bedroom. He spun around to see Alison clutching her forehead. 


“Dammit! Stupid short doors!” She swore, running her hands over the frame which had buckled slightly from the collision. That wouldn’t be the last time something like that happened. 


Naturally Alison kept growing and Richard kept shrinking. By the time he could fit in a matchbox  their relationship had changed drastically. Alison had already had several lovers, though she usually found a way to include Richard. He had made his peace with the situation. He was completely dependent on Alison and so felt this was at least one small way he could repay her. By “allowing” her other partners. Of course he wasn’t ready for her final hurrah. 

That last day. The day she went from 8’3 to 49’11 in less than 12 hours had been one wild ride. He had spent most of the day in between her breasts, as per usual, but every time she grew his fleshy home expanded around him in all directions. Pretty soon it became so massive he wasn’t sure he’d ever find his way out again. 





Jasmine and Mark lay, content on the soft grass. They had found a hill just outside of town where Jasmine could splay herself without fear of onlookers. They had intended to spend the night making out and maybe more but they ended up just watching the scene in front of Alison’s house unfold. She was so big now that even from this distant vantage point she, Sara and eventually Jenna were clearly visible. 


“Isn’t Jenna her daughter? Isn’t that weird.” Mark asked. He was laying on top of Jasmine, his head snuggly between her tits. 


“I dunno, only if they make it weird I guess.” Jasmine shrugged. 


“Huh….” Mark shifted slightly. He’d been hiding a tent pole under his pants ever since Jasmine showed up and he was desperate to do something about it. “Do you….wanna try it?” He asked nervously. 


“Try…it?” Jasmine asked, confused. “Like, sex?” 


“Yeah, you know….I mean you’re already naked….” 


“Oooooh I see, is that the only reason we should fuck?” Jasmine teased. 


“No! I mean, I want to, if you want to….that is.” Mark blushed and tried to hide deeper in Jasmine’s cleavage. Jasmine just laughed, the action almost causing Mark to fall from her body. 


“Well of course you want to. I’m fucking hot as hell!” Jasmine stood, making sure that Mark slid gently onto the grass. She stood before him in her full glory. Each of her smooth legs rose well above Mark's head, her thighs jiggling with soft flesh. She ran a hand over her breasts and down her stomach. “The question is: what can you offer me?” She looked down at Mark, seduction leaking from her every pore. Mark responded by practically leaping out of his clothes, his erect member ready and waiting. “Hmmmm….” Jasmine pondered, squatting down and laying a large finger on the tip of his dick. “I dunno, looks kinda like a little boy's cock to me….” 


“Hey, come on Jas….I’m doing my best here!” Mark laughed awkwardly. “We can’t all be….” Jasmine raised a warning eyebrow. “Absolutely gorgeous….” 


“Nice save.” Jasmine smiled. “And I suppose you’re right. And it is awful cute. Just like you!” She winked and stood back up. “Alright then, but we have to do some foreplay first. Give me a kiss!” She puckered her lips but made no move to bring them closer to Mark. She stood there as if expecting a kiss from someone the same height as her.


“Uh….Jas?”


“Oh! My bad!” Jasmine giggled. She reached down and lifted Mark up to her face, swaddling him in her breasts. Their lips met and for a few sweet moments they kissed passionately. Eventually Jasmine lowered Mark down, suspending him in front of her abs. He continued kissing her. Making sure to service each individual muscle, each larger than his head. Jasmine giggled gently, causing her stomach to ripple. 


“Hey watch it, I’m tryna work here!” Mark said sarcastically. 


“Sorry, sorry! Continue!” Jasmine laughed. As Mark worked his way down her stomach she shifted to hold him in just one hand, with the other she began gently rubbing her clit, getting it ready for his arrival. Finally he was there. Cupping his butt in one hand Jasmine guided Mark’s hips in between her legs. His cock was completely swallowed by her enormous pussy. He did his best at thrusting but he knew she could barely feel him. So instead he took her clit in both his hands and rubbed it back and forth, like he was giving her a hand job. Jasmine gasped and nearly fell over, just catching herself with her free hand. Mark took her clit in his mouth and sucked her off. 


“W-whoa, talk about role reversal, huh?” Jasmine gasped. Mark took a moment from his work to look up. 


“If you can still talk I’ve gotta work harder.” He gave her clit a twist sending Jasmine into a fit of pleasure, her back arching  gracefully. Mark’s entire lower body was soaked in her juices, his own far too small in proportion to even count. 


“M-Mark I’m gonna….!” Jasmine tried to warn him but was too late. A torrent of fluid erupted from her crotch, completely enveloping Mark. “Hah, hah, wow…..” Jasmine panted as she came down from  possibly the greatest high of her life. “Did….did you….finish?” She lifted Mark from her crotch and placed him on her stomach. 


“Oh, I came ages ago.” Mark said nonchalantly, wiping the worst of the fluid from his body. “Three times on the way here actually, didn’t you notice? My pants are filthy” Jasmine laughed freely. “Oh good, glad to know I do it for you.” Mark’s face fell slightly, he looked like he had something to say. 


“Jas….all these years….I’m sorry.”


“Sorry for what?” Jasmine looked up, peering through her cleavage to make eye contact. Mark was sitting cross legged on her stomach, looking uncomfortable. 


“For Stacy, for abandoning our friendship, for everything. As much as I love what’s happened these past few days….I hate that you felt you had to do this just to get my attention.” Jasmine smiled warmly. In one swift motion she shifted from laying on her back to reversing their position, gently lowering herself onto Mark’s body. Her breasts completely covered his upper and lower body and only his head peaked out from underneath. Her long hair fell around them like a curtain creating a small, intimate world of just their two faces. 


“I did this because I wanted to. Just like I want to do this.” She leaned forward and kissed Mark gently. “You don’t have to apologize for Stacy, besides, she got what she deserved.” Jasmine smiled, for a moment Mark could’ve believed that the face hovering above him still belonged to the little Jas that he’d known for years. 


“Can we stay like this for a bit?” He whispered, he wiggled one hand free from Jasmine’s cleavage to caress her check. 



“Yes.” Jasmine blushed. “I’d like that.






The world was changing. Slowly, as it tends to, but changing non the less. With women like Max, now standing over 250’ tall, and Alison, not far behind, people were either going to have to adjust or get out of the way. Most were happy to make do. As the average height for women, even amongst those who hadn’t caught the futa virus, began to creep ever upwards the old power structures buckled and collapsed under their weight. With women taller, stronger and faster than men and with futas being the only viable option for sexual satisfaction, this new world carved itself a spot in history. Women, and futas, would keep growing, with no end in sight.                                                                                    

              

     


         

 

                        



Chapter End Notes:

Well that's it! It's very likely that we'll end up seeing more of Alison and the other Project Triple N cast in the future!

If you're interested in a commission like this keep an eye on my Deviant Art where I will post updates. https://www.deviantart.com/breakergts