- Text Size +

The corner of Smith Street and State Street is where I took the bus back home. It was also where there was a Dunkin Donuts. One of the women who worked there stole my heart. For the longest time, I couldn’t figure out her name. All I knew was I was in love. She was Latina, so of course she had such a big butt. Everything about it was perfect. I did eventually catch her nametag – it read Iris.

When Iris walked, her butt moved up and down so nicely and jiggled. I’m not sure I’d seen such a perfect butt in my life, and I’d seen some nice ones. One time when I looked into the store from the outside, she stood where I could see her butt perfectly. I caught her in a moment where she pulled her pants up, shaking her butt as she did. I got such a big boner, it hurt inside my jeans. Her butt jiggled as she pulled her pants up.

I wasn’t very good at creeping on the Dunkin manager, apparently. Many times, she would catch me looking into the window and I immediately looked away, hoping she didn’t see me. Eventually, it became obvious to her that I was staring right at her. She never said anything, though.

That all changed one day when I went inside and went into the bathroom to pee. I made the mistake of not locking the door. As I peed, I suddenly felt pain all over my body. The room began to get bigger and bigger. What was happening to me? In the next thirty seconds, I was just an inch tall and standing on the toilet seat. How did I get so small?

I had no more time to think as the door opened. Iris walked in, towering over me. My whole body warmed up. I felt as if I had been caught with my hand in the cookie jar. Iris locked the door and then turned around. She must’ve seen me because she screamed.

“A bug!” she yelled, then went for a piece of toilet paper.

“Wait! I’m not a bug! I’m a human! I just shrunk and -”

“Oh, I know you.” Iris knelt to get a better look at me. She then smiled when she noticed who I was. “You’re the pervert who keeps looking into the window to check me out.” She then stood back up, towering over me.

“So you decided to shrink yourself to get a better look at me, huh?” she asked.

“No! I -”

“Don’t even try and lie to me!” she bellowed. “I know you wanted to get a better look at this ass.” She turned around, her mountainous butt right in front of me. She started to shake it back and forth, her buttcheeks jiggling as she did. She chuckled as she did it, knowing how much I loved to see it.

“You really fucked up, little man. I have to poop so bad, and you’re on my seat.” She then unbuttoned her pants and grabbed at the sides of her pants, pulling down slowly. As she pulled down more and more, I got to see more of her fat buttcheeks. She groaned as she struggled to pull her too-tight pants down over her huge buttcheeks. Once she got them down, I was viewing the most beautiful sight ever.

Iris’ buttcheeks were so big, they each had wavy dimples all over them. I couldn’t take my eyes off her buttcheeks.

“Are you ready?” she asked. I just stood there, feeling my heart race, as Iris slowly brought her giantess butt down towards me. At one point, her buttcheeks were so spread open, I could see her butthole. Her left buttcheek eventually came down on me. I was now squished under her butt. She rubbed her butt on me as she sat down.

Iris sighed as she sat. She looked on each side of her to see that her butt was so big, her cheeks hung off the sides of the toilet seat. She then imagined me being squished under her butt and laughed. “You having fun down there?” she asked, shaking her butt to make her buttcheeks jiggle. She then farted loudly, moaning as she did.

She then had to push hard on her bowel muscles to get the poop out of her butthole, sighing as it fell out of her butt and splashed into the toilet below. Like she had told me before she sat on me, she had to poop ‘so bad’. I could faintly hear the mass splashes hit the toilet from under the mountain of fat that was Iris’ buttcheek.

After what felt like an eternity, Iris lifted her left buttcheek and felt around the toilet seat for me. “Are you stuck to my butt, little man?” she asked. I indeed was stuck to her left buttcheek. She felt around her butt until she found me, then proceeded to smack her butt, laughing as she did. Fortunately, she didn’t hit me directly – just her butt. She then peeled me off her buttcheek.

“You like that big butt, don’t you?” she said, bringing me to her face. “Little fucking pervert. If you love my butt so much, why don’t you get a closer look?” That’s when she began to take toilet paper out of the holster until ripping it off. She then placed me on her toilet paper. I was petrified at what was coming next.

“You can help me wipe,” she said, laughing evilly. She then lifted her butt again, lowering the toilet paper and me under her huge buttcheek, until I came face-to-face with her butthole. It was covered in poop. Iris brought the toilet paper slowly towards her butthole until I contacted it. she then began to wipe her butt, rubbing me up and down her butthole.

When she let go of the toilet paper, I got stuck to her butthole. I was now lodged inbetween the biggest buttcheeks I’d ever seen. Iris looked at her toilet paper and laughed when she didn’t see me on it.

“Oh my God! You’re in my butt!” she exclaimed. She stood up, making her buttcheeks close in on me more, squishing me between the two huge mountains. I wanted to get out of here, no matter how much I loved being inbetween the buttcheeks. The smell was killing me, and I felt I might suffocate. Unfortunately, before I could try and make an escape, Iris pulled her pants and underwear up, shaking her butt as she struggled. When she did that, her buttcheeks rubbed up and down on me.

“I can feel you squirming, little man,” she said, smacking her butt. “I love it.” She then walked out of the bathroom to continue her shift, me stuck inbetween her giant buttcheeks.