- Text Size +

“Juan…Juan…” Juan Melendez heard his friend Caitlin Cox calling his name. He hadn’t been dreaming about her or anything, so where was her voice coming from?

“JUAN!!!!” he woke up when he heard Caitlin’s booming voice. Her voice was so loud, it shook his entire room and knocked him out of bed. He looked around but didn’t see anything. It wasn’t until he opened the window. There stood two of his best female friends, Caitlin Cox and Sarah Busch. There were just two things strange about the whole thing – both women were completely naked and were over fifty feet tall.

Juan screamed at the sight of the two giantess women. Caitlin waved at him. She was bent over, looking into his window. Sarah was standing right behind her.

“What the fuck?! How did you two get so big?!” Juan asked.

“No time to explain,” Caitlin said. She then turned around and stuck her huge butt in his window. “Climb on. We need your help.”

“Why can’t you just hold me in your hand?” Juan asked.

“This is hotter. Now hop on,” Caitlin said, shaking her butt up and down. Juan then opened his window and jumped on to Caitlin’s buttcheek, holding on to the saddlebag area. “Enjoy the ride. Hang on.” Caitlin and Sarah then began headed toward their destination, West Carteret.

Caitlin had the biggest butt in her high school class by far. Juan felt that as she walked, her buttcheeks bouncing and jiggling up and down as she walked and her footsteps shaking the entire town as drivers looked on as the two giantess women walked over them, stepping on people and cars without a care in the world.

Finally, they reached their destination – 37 Clauss Street. Caitlin then took Juan off her butt and brought him over to her face.

“Go knock on that door,” she told him, pointing at the blue house with a gate surrounding it. She then put him down and he went up to the front door.

Stephen had been sitting in the basement room he shared with his brothers when the doorbell rang. He was home alone, so he was afraid who might be at the door. Still, he decided to get up and go answer the door. He was surprised to see Juan at the door. He had never talked to him in school and even thought he didn’t like him after he creeped on Caitlin on Twitter.

He also saw something else when he stepped out of his house. Caitlin Cox and Sarah Busch were butt naked and were towering over him. How in the hell did they get so big?

“There you are, you pathetic little bug,” Caitlin said to him. Sarah then bent over, her huge boobs smashing against the house across the street from him and picked him up. He was now over fifty feet in the air and in the hand of a giantess BBW.

Stephen had always found Sarah attractive because she was fat with big boobs. Those were the perfect women to him. He now came face-to-face with her large boobs. Sarah noticed, too.

“You like my big titties, don’t you?” she asked. “Here. Why not get a closer look, you pervert?” she then put him between her cleavage and pushed her boobs together. Stephen felt like he had been hit with the world’s biggest air bag when his face smacked against Sarah’s right boob. She threw her head back and laughed.

Sarah then lifted her boobs up and let them fall. Stephen would’ve fell to his death if not for Sarah’s giant nipple being hard and so big. He was able to grab on to it. He was now clinging on to her nipple.

“Look, Cait! He’s hanging on my nipple!” she told her giantess friend. “Go ahead. Suck my nipple, little man. Maybe you’ll get some milk out of it. I have been lactating lately.” Stephen couldn’t pass this opportunity up, no matter how scared he was of the giantesses. He opened his mouth wide, clamped down on Sarah’s nipple and started to suck. To his surprise, there was a little bit of milk coming out. It tasted like sand, but he was living out a fantasy of his – sucking on a BBW’s nipple. There was no way he was going to stop now.

Both giantess women were laughing now as the tiny man was sucking on Sarah’s nipple. She watched as he continued to suck, and it gave her an idea.

“So, obviously, we’re going to keep him to ourselves. But we have nowhere to put him. Should I put him under my boob? He’ll be nice and tucked under there,” she told Caitlin.

“No,” Caitlin answered. “I know exactly where he wants to be.” Caitlin then smacked her butt. Sarah laughed at thinking of the idea of Stephen being in her butthole or wedged between her buttcheeks. That was the one thing that he admired more than anything, after all.

The entire time he had been creeping on her, from on Twitter to some days in school before first period. She had been walking in the science wing on the second floor and walked past him and she knew he was staring at her gargantuan butt, especially when she wore jeans.

Stephen hadn’t heard anything the girls were saying. He had been so focused on Sarah’s nipple. Sucking on it made him feel so safe and he felt he needed to continue to do it to feel safe while in the control of the two giantesses. It wasn’t until Caitlin smacked her own butt that he turned his attention to that. He turned his head around to see if she was showing her butt off.

Sarah then took him off her nipple and brought him to Caitlin’s face.

“All this time, it’s been about my butt with you. You’re so obsessed with my butt. Now that you’re so tiny, I’m going to give you exactly what you want.” She chuckled, then turned around. Stephen saw her naked bubble butt for the first time ever. It was a legit dream come true. He dreamt and masturbated many, many times over the butt that was now in front of him.

She then bent over, groaning as she did. Why was she bending over? What was going on?

“Are you ready?” Sarah asked.

“Put him in me,” Caitlin said, grabbing the inside of her buttcheek and pulling it open, revealing  her butthole.

“You want him wedged in your butthole or inbetween the cheeks?” Sarah asked.

“Place him right on my butthole,” Caitlin said. Sarah then brought Stephen closer and closer to Caitlin’s butthole, gently placing him on her butthole. Caitlin then let go of her buttcheek, squishing Stephen between the biggest butt he’d ever seen. Caitlin’s butt jiggled as one buttcheek smacked against the other.

“We’re done here. Now let’s go have some real fun,” Sarah said. Now that they had Stephen to themselves, they were planning on using him some more.

“Hold on. I have to…” Caitlin said. She then squatted down to the ground and let out a big fart. Many houses blew away as if a hurricane had just hit. Caitlin and Sarah then laughed out loud and Caitlin stood up, waving her hand in front of her butt.

“I hope you liked that, Stephen,” Caitlin said. The two giantesses then headed back to Sarah’s house where they were going to have even more fun with their tiny slave wedged between Caitlin’s buttcheeks.