- Text Size +


“I better note all of this down…” Lillian thought at night, taking a hold of her diary, which seemed utterly tiny in her gigantic hands.

She felt HUGE, not just big, but enormous. She was getting the biggest sizes on the big & tall department. Well, the virtual department. Her whole body was big all over; tall, heavy, solid. She felt linebackers would look tiny next to her, and who wouldn´t seem that way?

She was a colossus, before she stood up, she was always so concerned the top of her head won´t hit the ceiling. And she always ducks in order to exit a room. This was getting a bit ridiculous for her.

Who would´ve thought the milk would have a growing effect on women? She didn´t, and of course the doctor ignored it too. Else, things wouldn´t be this way for her.

 

“I better start producing regular milk, I can´t afford getting bigger clothes every week…” Even this XXXXL pants she was wearing, which were made up entirely of spandex, were starting to feel a little constraining on her legs. Plus, they were so short. They were supposed to be pants, they were rising above her calves.

Her legs were so thick that they were wider than an average man´s chest, even a regular tall guy, and so solid. Her plump thighs were like the thickest punching bag there was, and someone could probably injure their hands if they hit her. But who´d mess with her? She´s an inch away from being 8´, and she knows it. She´s even worried about that.

 

Lillian wrote her height down. 7´11”, she was officially, and by a good deal, the tallest woman alive. Not taller than the tallest man, but really, really close.

Getting so tall was becoming a burden. She can´t remember when was it the last time she wore shoes. Her shirts are so large that she can almost use them as bed covers, she´s not fat, but her enormous breasts need some room. And this will be the fifth time she pre-orders a custom made bra. Those are expensive, and washing them can ruin them faster.

But she´s got a plan, walk around the house bra-less. Not topless, she´ll wear those extremely large t-shirts, which are not that lose fitting on her titanic breasts. Maybe each of her tits is around fifty-pounds by now? She´s not certain, but they are heavy. Thankfully, she´s got a strong core and a strong back. All thanks to her healthy habits and this milky “supplement” she´s been consuming.

 

Lillian is taller, however, other than becoming  so thick, her body is still completely proportional. Augmented in size, but all over. Maintaining the perfect proportions of a goddess, in fact, even better. Her legs are so long and sexy, her butt is mesmerizing, and her breasts can take the breath away from anyone.

She´s staying at home for everyone else´s safety, not hers. Maybe someone can have a mental breakdown if they spot this hourglass, sexy, plump, 7´11” goddess walking down the streets. And nothing´s made for such a big girl like her.

 

Lillian just, carefully, laid in bed. Listening to the whole thing creak beneath her sheering weight, was just a reminder that she needed a reinforced bed. Or to put the mattress straight on the floor… and maybe add another mattress to hold her lengthier body. She was big even for the furniture she had, the one meant for tall people. But that was when she was 6´6” tall, not a nearly eight-feet-tall amazon.

She thought about forgetting this whole thing. There´s no way she can stop with this milk-testing. Hopefully, this will stop before she reaches the 9´ mark. The ceiling at her living room is 10´, but the one at the kitchen and on her bedroom are 9´, plus, the shower is like 7´6”, she´s already struggling to shampoo her hair.

But she went to a different place for a moment. Recalling that young man who greeted her in the morning. Who was he? Was he a new neighbor? She had never seen him before. Of course, Jonathan had all of her attention for the past weeks, but she couldn´t be so distracted, could she?

 

Her new habits of ordering everything online made her sort of… a stay-at-home-giantess. She´s been purchasing her groceries online too. Maybe her car will have a hart time getting started now. However, she won´t even fit on it so…

But there´s this thought inside her mind now. Who was that guy? He seemed friendly when he greeted her, and maybe a little shy too. Was it because she was big or hot?

Lillian loved to think that her size just made her a jumbo version of every man´s dreamed woman. She liked to daydream sometimes. However, she was not too far from reality.

 

“Awww, so shy… I wonder what´s his name?” She liked it when people were nice at her, even a casual greeting like that one could make her day. She was, normally, a very positive woman, more when it comes to shy-looking guys. She can´t help it, if he looks needy… her maternal instincts immediately come up.

She couldn´t allow herself to find a new baby, Jonathan was still waiting for her to come back. It would be rude to betray him in such way. However, being a friendly neighbor is not something bad, is it?

 

Meanwhile, miles away from Lillian´s house. Colin was at his own bedroom, trying to pull up a mental image of Lillian. More like a “mental video”, she was so hot, so big, so alluring. And the movement of her gargantuan breasts, it was just teasing him.

He hoped that was not some sort of invitation for him. He would hate it if she hints on him and he just ignored it. He couldn´t be that dumb, right? Plus, those were just paranoid thoughts made up as some sort of fantasy he had with her.

“Can you imagine touching those breasts? I bet they´re so soft… and heavy… and… “

He couldn´t help it. All day long, he´s been fantasizing with her. Wondering how tall she was, if she was single, if she´d fall for his charms; he knew he was handsome, or at least liked to think of him in such way.

He was laying on his bed, ready for bed, but this gigantic goddess won´t let him sleep. Therefore, he needed a little…

 

Colin turned off his night´s table light and reached for his member. All that thinking about Lillian had already got him hard. He just reached for his hard member and started stroking it, slowly at first, trying to picture Lillian. Even her voice was sexy. Deep, pretty, just…

He tried to imagine her saying things like: “Come on, come with me…” as she pulls him into her house, or things like: “I want you inside me…” and many, many more flirtations like that. He wasn´t that good, but in the end, it doesn´t matter that much, he had the feeling, and the hard-on. He could jerk off to that imaginary, sexy image of hers trying to get him to bed.

 

He wondered how strong she could be, could she pick him up? Of course she could! He could see from the sidewalk, not really that far to be honest, that she was tall, and strong. Not gym strong, but her body was certainly hefty.

She was not only made up of soft fat, which is a weird thought to have for him, but she was built up with a strong bone structure, covered with solid muscle and with layers of fat, skin and… well, what could he think? He´s jerking off trying to think on just what is this amazon made up.

He jerked off faster, harder, taking deeper and quicker breaths. Lillian was the only thing on his mind, her perfection, her pretty face, even if he spotted her just for a second or two. Her body, so smooth, soft, big, sexy.

He came, finally, he fapped himself until he came hard on his hand. He didn´t even use lotion, he jerked off with his bare hand on his bare, and throbbing, member. Now, he was spent as he came all under the bed´s covers. Tomorrow he´ll have to clean it, however, there´s also something he has to do tomorrow, see her.

“I… need… more…” he wanted to meet her, know her name, more about her. He wasn´t a creep obsessed with just any random woman he met and thought was pretty. She was a muse.

 

Colin was a single man, 24-years-old. He had his own apartment, small, but he liked it. He had a decent job, a decent salary. He worked out… regularly. He could have a love affair with a mature woman, right? It was more common nowadays. Plus, she´s tall…

He´s not precisely into tall women, but big boobs… those are always on his mind.

 

During the next couple days, Colin was not so lucky. He jogged, maybe a bit slower when he passed by Lillian´s place, but he didn´t saw her. One day, he even went forward and backward like three times. Which made him insecure about the fact that maybe, if anyone saw him, or if she had a camera there, someone will think that he´s stalking her.

And she seemed to sweet when she waved back at him, he was worried he could ruin that good impression he had, if there was one of course, she could just wave to be polite.

 

“Chill, Colin, chill! She´s just a lady you haven´t seen. It´s not like she´s your girlfriend and she´s not answering your calls…” he could get a bit too intense at times. Overthinking some much. But this was worth it. How else was he supposed to see this living goddess again? This was a life and death matter.

He spent his whole weekend thoughtful, not precisely worried, but he was wondering what to do. What to change. Should he knock? Walk straight to her door and knock? Ring her bell?

He could pretend his phone´s battery died and he needs to use a phone. But that could be weird now that he had already greeted her.

“Fuck, if I go all the way there… she´ll think I´m a stalker or something. UGH!” He was frustrated.

 

One day, a random day, when he was feeling all down because this would be the tenth time he runs past her house and he can´t see her. But today was different. She was there!

And not just there in her porch. She was in her front yard! Close to the sidewalk!!!

 

Colin was about half a block away from her house; however, his eyes were always looking at her place´s direction when he got close. There was always this small concern in him, while he was trying to look unsuspicious and also ensured while running, his eyes always went straight to her house.

But today, when he turned, she was there! And not just there, she was closer to him! In a way, she was actually watering her grass.

“This is it!” he thought, “this is my chance! Quick, think on something clever to say…” Colin was not prepared for such an approach. Watching at her from the distance was good enough, but starting a conversation with her, that could be unique!

Maybe he can get a glimpse of her boobs. Which gets him thinking, how tall are they?

 

Colin was fairly tall, 6´2”, and he thought Lillian could be somewhere near 6´8” or maybe 6´10”, which seemed extremely tall to him. But there was this small voice inside his head telling him she may be taller. But he wasn´t paying attention to that voice.

If he tried to look at her tits, maybe he´ll have to turn down, noticeably, duck a little, and that would be obvious. Indiscrete and rude. Making him look like a jerk actually.

But there´s so much he doesn´t know.

 

He wanted to sprint, rush his way to her. But he knew this could be weird. Speed up, and when he´s close, start jogging slower. A woman like her may be the center of attention of pervs like him. But could he be blamed?

He saw her, with her tight top, a gun-color grey shirt, she wasn´t wearing a bra. His heart skipped a beat when he noticed her large, protruding nipple on her bare breasts. No bra and those titanic breasts were so firm on their own? That was outstanding!

The bigger, the heavier, and the more they tend to hang; however, Lillian´s breasts, well this lady´s breasts to him who ignores her name, are so firm, so round, so… is he dreaming?

Nonetheless, he turned his attention towards other part of her body, not to make it so obvious he was leering at her tits. But as he did, he realized something, she was monumental!

 

6´8” seems tiny compared to this woman´s actual size. An absurd estimation. She was at least 7-feet-tall, and the closer he got, the higher the estimation got too.

Her legs, her shapely legs and wide hips were wrapped in some tight yoga pants, ones that only made it down to her calves, barely covering her knees actually. One step after the other, her body just looked curvier, thicker, taller…

7´6”? Was that close enough? He turned at her face, she hadn´t notice him, but of course he had notice her. She was so pretty. Her long, blonde hair, her pretty eyes, even without makeup, not that he cared for that stuff, but even like that, she had this glow all over. Was he in love with her? Or was she one of those cougars that draw every man´s attention at them? Or was it her size?

 

He had to crane his neck, a good deal, and to think that he believed he was tall. She was enormous! She even made him feel tiny. He was sure of one thing, he was not shoulder-level, that was for sure.

Colin wanted to wave at her, he had no idea what to say. Just wave, like the other day. Well, the other day he actually greeted her, but he´s certain that, after seeing how truly tall she is, there´s no way anything can come out of his mouth. He´ll be lucky if he can even make a sound.

But when he was around ten-feet away from her, she turned. Maybe it was not a good time for it. However, when she turned, she allowed him to glare at her majestic ass. Her butt was firm, hefty, big! Strong and yet soft-looking, mighty and still so feminine. He gawked at her.

 

Colin had an idea, why not stopping? Greeting her? Complimenting her for being awake at such early hours. It was around 6:30 am, not all people get up to work on their yards. But what if it´s not as he thinks? What if he´s just gives the wrong impression?

What if she finds it offensive? What if he just bothers her? He doubted on it. He aborted the mission without even actually going for it. He decided not to approach. To just run by, he could see her in another ten days.

But what if he doesn´t? What if she doesn´t come out? What if she even moves out? What if it rains? What if the world ends? He was exaggerating, but she was worth it… possibly.

 

He knew nothing about her, and yet, he was pondering about what to do. His feet slowed down, then sped up, then just one, and the other stopped, and the other moved forward. He was just so close. He could nearly smell her sweet aroma… creamy…

He was so confused about what to do, so nervous. In the end… he tripped.

 

“Oh NO!!!” he fell, straight on the sidewalk. Right in front of her house, maybe a step or two away from her. He fell, right over his stomach, even scraping his wrists a little on the harsh cement.

 

“Are you ok, sweetheart?” she spoke.

 

Her voice, it was coming right from behind him. Above him. His heart stopped for a second. Had he just fell? And, did she hear him?

Of course she did! He screamed while he fell. Did he sound squeaky? Weak? Pathetic? He was self-conscious right now, still, it was time to get up.

“SURE!” He said as he pushed himself up and stood up. But when he did, his jaw just… dropped.

 

Lillian was mammothlike. Enormous, tremendous, astonishing. His eyes were leveled with her boobs, and not even the top. As he craned his neck to look up, much more than he first thought, his heart sank on his chest, even his knees trembled a little.

She was hotter in person, her boobs were so big, protruding, he wanted to fake a fall and land right on her soft bosom, but she could literally beat the shit out of him if she either knew he was doing it on purpose or just got mad about it. A woman her size, and with boobs that big, must get that a lot, mostly unpleasant hints.

 

Colin had no idea what to do, or say. She was standing there, smiling down at him. She was a colossus, a titan, a goddess. The light breeze made her hair blow as the one of a queen, a muse, an angel. And he was just standing there, way below her eye-level, unable to speak.

He wanted to rise his hand and maybe introduce himself, to show some confidence, but there was nothing like that left in him.

Lillian was twenty-one inches above him. And at least three-hundredth pounds heavier. Well, three-fifty. He felt tiny, insecure, shy.

 

“Awww, look at that, does it hurt, sweetie?” she said as she bent over and reached for his hand. She could see some minimal bruises there, nothing more than a scratch, but being the way she was…

He swallowed as her large hands took his in, his hand seem so tiny compared to her enormous ones. And as she leaned forward, her breasts just smooched closer to him. He was trying not to stare, but they were literally at his eye level, this was too much.

“You know,” Lillian spoke as she stood straight, placing one hand on her wide, soft hip, “I can get some alcohol to clean this up, or even hydrogen peroxide, you know, so it won´t burn so much… would you like that?” she offered, smiling at him.

 

Lillian couldn´t help it, he tripped and was now injured, maybe not too much, but being the huge mommy she was, she went straight to taking care of him. Even if he was a stranger.

“Uhm… s-sure?” What had he just said? Colin was so nervous, and the worse part is, his member´s getting hard.

Being so close to this woman he had dreamed of meeting had stiffened his member. Her aroma, so sweet, so creamy. Her cheering size, her voluptuous body. Her huge breasts rising and falling with every breath she took. And her hips, he could fit three or even four of his on the width of hers. She was simply too big.

How come no one had mentioned the giantess that lived here? For sure, she was the tallest living woman, and probably the hottest too.

 

“Ok, no problem! I´ll get it for you… or would you like to come in? It will be easier…” Stepping in her house? HER HOUSE!

Was that an invitation for sex? A casual flirt? He had no idea how women her age did this sort of things, although, she wasn´t that much older, at least she didn´t seem like it. And there´s also the chance that she´s just being nice.

 

“Come on, man. What could a woman her size would want to do with you? Even her dildo must be the size of your whole arm…” Colin thought as he took a step forward and smiled at her. He just nodded, worried his member will poke thorough his pants any time soon. Now he regrets wearing such tight joggers.

“Follow me, dear…” Lillian said as she lead him to her house.

 

She made a quick stop to shut the water key. And when she bent, his eyes went straight to her ass, so huge! Her hips were leveled with his chest, so her ass nearly boomed right on his face, well, not quite but that´s how it felt.

He would´ve broken in sweat if he wasn´t already sweaty. He swallowed again, and as she stood back up, he was praying she didn´t realize he was staring.

Lillian turned at him, smiled and said: “Well, you don´t speak much, do you, honey? Is it because I´m a little tall? Don´t be nervous. I don´t bite.” She chuckled.

“A little tall”? He´s the one who´s a little tall, she´s gigantesque! And now, he was going inside this giantess house. Sort of a dream come true; however, he was so nervous.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234