- Text Size +

For a moment, Jonathan couldn´t breathe. He could listen to her words, he remembered, talk, that was the last thing she said. But about what?

He wasn´t sure, but what´s more, was he there? He turned everywhere in the room. Seeing the new enormity of things. He panicked. But now that Lillian was there, he was frightened.

He feared the new size of the giant as she stepped closer. Her steps, like heavy stomps. He could see her huge tits, gigantic. Could each weight as much as he now does?

They were titanic. Bouncing over her chest as she walked. Her gigantic form still carried some grace while she walked. She was tremendous. He was unsettled, still, he was so much into her.

Her body, her eyes, her face, her loving tone. She was kind of the perfect woman. An amazonicaly perfect woman. She was huge, despite, the biggest woman around. For him, she was a giantess, who carried a message. His question was, does he want to hear that message?

 

“Lillian, w-why… how… what am I doing here?” he asked, looking at the room. He wasn´t there last night.

He was on the living room, sleeping on the couch. Now, he was covered between the sheets of what he was sure was her bed; obviously inside her room. And what´s more, he was smaller.

She hadn´t grown, the house hadn´t grown, it was him who shrunk. He could feel his clothes even baggier now, or were they the sheets? He had no idea, he couldn´t tell any difference. He just felt his tinniness.

She just smiled tenderly at him as she stopped right in front of the bed. She lowered her head to look at him from above.

Jonathan had to crane his neck all the way up to meet this woman´s face. She was enormous. Looming so high above him. She even eclipsed the light from the ceiling.

Even over the mattress, his head didn´t cleared her hips, maybe he reached all the way to her pussy. He had a better look of the underside of her boobs than of her face. He hated it, but he felt tiny, what´s more, her enormity was turning him on.

He could feel his penis rising under the sheets. Lucky him, she won´t notice.

 

“Jonathan, dear, I see you´re scared, you´re smaller honey, I know.” She said.

It was true, he had shrunk, but why? He didn´t drank any of the milk in days. Was it some side effect? Was he supposed to shrink forever? Was it some late spurt? What was it?

“I… I know… BUT WHY?” he suddenly jumped over the bed.

The gigantic woman drove her enormous hand to his cheek, trying to settle him with her kind touch. “Aww, don´t worry sweetheart, it´s ok, I´ll take care of you, remember?”

Her hand was huge, enormous. She could wrap his whole head with a single hand. He felt vulnerable, but he still needed answers. So he insisted.

“I know… and thank you for that, but why am I smaller? The shrinking had stopped, why… why am I suddenly shrinking again?” he asked, looking for an answer on the giantess woman standing in front of him.

Lillian sighed, and then let moved aside, to take a seat on the bed. Her huge form bent; he could see in slow motion how her enormous butt fell over the mattress. He could also feel her weight fall over it; she was heavy. Of course, several times heavier than him.

“Dear, I know why you´re shrinking, but first, let me explain you something…” she said. But all he cared for was, does she know? Really?

“I told you yesterday that, you´re missing the love of a mother. You poor thing, she left you behind so long ago. I know you´re a man. But you´re never too old to know what´s it like to be in the arms of that someone who loves you…” he was confused for a moment, but she kept talking.

“Like I told you, you´ve gotten too small sweetie. You need someone to help you, to look after you, to love you. That´s why, I decided to invite you to my house. Here, I can look for you better, take care of you… and you´ll never miss any of my love. No, you won´t.” she said as she tapped his nose lightly.

He had no idea where was she going. But he decided to let her speak. He wouldn´t dare to interrupt a gigantic woman on her own house. It will be just a matter of time before she gives him the answer, he so much needed.

“But, Jonathan, dear, I haven´t been completely honest with you. You see, there´s some things I´ve kept to myself…” she said, now in a more serious way.

 

He was dropping some conclusions on his own. Was his house haunted? Was there something there he needed to know about and she didn´t tell him? Was that the reason why she acquainted him so much, because she knew there was something there and she chose not to tell?

“What if my house´s radioactive and no one told me?!” he thought, but it was just the sci-fi side of his mind speaking, he played way too much videogames.

“I told you I´m a widow, right? The first time we talked.” She continued. “I told you I had a husband, but he passed away.” She seemed sad now.

“I was alone, Jonathan, just like you. I didn´t want to see anyone, talk to anyone, I just wanted to be alone. I was depressed. I really was. I gained a lot of weight, believe me. I was just stuffing myself, shoving food in to relieve the pain. But that wasn´t what I needed.” This was new for him.

And that weight she gained turned her body into the curvaceous woman he first met. Of course, she shaped herself up with exercise, and now, with milk.

“I locked myself in this house, for months. Avoiding my friends, family, neighbors. I was isolated, I just came out whenever I needed to buy more food.” He wondered if the milk will come up now that she´s talking of food.

“During my time alone, I came up with an idea…” and then she turned at him. Her eyes fell on him, was he the idea she got? That couldn´t be. When he first met her, she was an active person. Morning jogging, friendly. There were no signs of sorrow in her, just a friendly neighbor.

“I was alone, Jonathan, alone with my thoughts, my sadness. I just, I needed someone. I lost my husband, but there was a lot of love in me to give.” She reached for his cheek and stroke it a little.

Jonathan wondered if she was looking for a lover. Would a woman her age, in a time of loneliness, look for a man? Someone to start a new flame with?

 

Jonathan had no idea where she was going. She was sad, he could understand it, but where would he fit in all these? And what does this have to do with the shrinking? If the milk was the cause, then she was missing the point here.

“I was lonely, dear. I really was. So, I came up with the only answer that I could think of. Love. I needed love.” He could understand that. Everyone needs love. And as he took a peek at her tremendous boobs, standing above his head, he wouldn´t mind if he was the friend she wanted. If that´s where she was going.

“I´m going to be honest with you, Jonathan. I´m too old to look for someone.” She explained.

“Well… I think you´re pretty…” he said without thinking.

“Aww, you´re too sweet honey. Thank you.” She smiled at him. She was a kind woman, pretty and attentive. Why would she have a hard time finding someone?

The answer was kind of obvious. A woman her size, standing now even taller than before. Most men will find her intimidating. Maybe sort of emasculating, to date a taller woman.

 

He could see the kindness in her eyes. Love, affection. She had a nurturing aura; and she was kind of intimidating. She was over three times his size, nearly four. She was a goddess for him now.

Lillian could see some reliability in him, as he smiled back to her. She knew he would understand what she was about to say. Her reasons, her intentions. She meant no harm.

“You know…” with those words, she extended her arm, grabbed his shoulder and pulled him closer to her.

Jonathan was mesmerized as she pulled him into her huge frame. It was so sudden; he could no longer see her face. Her enormous breasts hid her face behind their enormity. He could also feel her enormous thigh, so big and soft. Her flesh was massive, but smooth. He was next to a land of womanly flesh. Hard to resist.

She continued, looking straight at the front. She didn´t want to see the expression in his face while she explained what had happened. Finally confess why he´s been shrinking since they met.

“Jonathan… I need to tell you the truth. And I hope you can understand.” She held him closer, tightening her grip on him. He freaked out for a moment.

“I was alone…” she sobbed. “I didn´t know what to do, I needed love, someone. But I couldn´t get married again. I couldn´t find the energy, the will to go out and find someone. Then, I had an idea…” her tone changed, more determined.

“I was not going to start dating again. But I wanted a man, a man for my own.” He swallowed.

Jonathan was scared. He could feel his heart pounding on his chest. She seemed different. As if she was about to confess something he wouldn´t want to hear.

“I knew that I couldn´t force anyone to stay with me. But what if that person wants to stay. What if he wants to be with me? What if he depends on me?” Her words reverberated in his ears. Was this what she was doing now? With him?

“I needed to find a way. So, I made some research and found a particular treatment. Something very expensive, but I had the money. I submitted myself in a special treatment. Wanna guess what was it about?” she asked, but he was quiet.

He couldn´t speak. He had the feeling that he wanted to run. Leave. Walk away and don´t turn back. Her words didn´t sound as kind as they used to. They were different. Even her tone. Something was off.

“My boobies, dear. I had a treatment for my boobs. Do you want to know what they did?” Once again, nothing, so she continued as if she was talking to her own. “My milk.” He rose his head, milk, that´s what he wanted to hear. But, milk?

“Breast milk, to be more precise. I started lactating. But not any milk. Mine, well, it has some particular properties. And I´m sure you already know what it does…” she stopped, for a second. She wanted to listen to him.

The pause was long enough so that he knew she wanted him to speak. He felt the pressure as if he had to. He looked up, just to find her face looming above him, staring directly to him from above. “Is it…” he pointed at himself. Her smile, her kind look was unsettling. “Is it sh-shrinking me?” he asked.

Lillian nodded. From high above, she nodded, he was right.

Everything started spinning around him. Was she the cause for this? He couldn´t believe it. Why would she? He had just arrived and she had shrunk him? It made no sense.

 

“I submitted to the treatment long ago. But I couldn´t chose anyone. I needed a single man for myself. I wondered, a dating app? Put an online add? Look for someone to hire? I had no idea where to look. And then, you moved in. And it was so perfect. You´re single, cute, and since the very first day, you fell for me.” He tried to pull away, but she didn´t let him.

“Aww, come on. You think I didn´t notice? It´s obvious. Whenever I step in the room, you just paused. You stopped doing whatever you were doing, whatever you were thinking on and simply ogled at me. But it´s fine, it´s completely natural. You were just looking at my bigger body. So tall, so thick, so… nurturing…” Her tone turned a bit more sensuous now.

“B-but… you shrunk me… why?” he asked.

“Well, I don´t know. I just wanted to be a mommy. Have my little man, to love, to care for… to nurse…” He questioned her mental health now. She was squeezing her left breast now. And the worse part was, it was dripping.

Jonathan was now sure that the milk part was no lie. Whatever they did, what was in her milk. It was shrinking him. And her stained breasts were the perfect proof. Why didn´t he notice before?

“I didn´t want to be a wife again, someone´s girlfriend. I wanted love, the kind of love a mommy receives. Jonathan, I want to be your mommy.” She declared bringing her face closer to his.

 

“But… why… why did you have to shrink me?” he asked, about to scream. She had totally ruined his life, and just because she wanted to be a mommy?

“Well, I didn´t want to be a real mother. What I wanted was the feeling it gives you, to know how does it feel when someone depends on you for everything, to care for someone. And also, I wanted someone to talk to. A man with whom I can talk to and who also sucks from my titties. It ain´t that bad, trust me.”

“It AIN´T? You just… you… you ruined my life just to have someone for you? That´s awful, what´s more, that´s selfish.” He protested.

“Hey, don´t say that. You´re the one getting all the good things. You don´t have to walk around with humongous milking breasts. You know, if I don´t milk myself every now and then, they really hurt. Besides, you can spend all day just sucking on me, without a care in the world. Just you and me. You don´t need to work anymore. Pay for anything. Go anywhere. I´ll provide for you. I´ll be here for you, now and always…” she was trying to convince him this was the right thing.

“No.” He said.

“Excuse me…?” That was not the answer he wanted to hear.

“You heard me, NO. I don´t want to, just… turn me back. I want to grow back.” He demanded.

“No can do, sweetie, you already got this small. Do you think there´s a way to grow back?” He started stressing. There was no coming back? No antidote?

“Honey, you´re just one more breastfed away from being the right size. Mommy´s almost big enough, isn´t she?” she asked.

More? Shrining even more? She was crazy. What had happened to her? Why was she doing this?

“No, Lillian, just… stop. And let go!” he demanded as he tried to pull himself away. But her grip was too tight, she was too strong.

“NO, listen, you´re here with me now. There´s no turning back. And…” she turned at him, reached for him with her other hand and, as if he weighted nothing, she placed her hands on his sides and picked him up. She placed him right in front of her face and said: “And I don´t want you to call me Lillian anymore… it´s mommy. M-O-M-M-Y.” He panicked.

 

This wasn´t happening. This must be wrong. A dream. Another of those weird dreams he had. This wasn´t real.

How was it possible that his amazonic neighbor had shrunk him and wanted him for her own, to fulfill some strange desires. This was wrong. There´s no way this was really happening. All the while, his shrinking had been her fault.

The milk she gave him. That gallon, it was full of breast milk. HER breast milk! She had been feeding him her shrinking milk all along. Watching how he slowly shrank.

Her invitation was just a means to get him right where she wanted. Have him under her roof. Inside her house. He needed to escape, run away.

 

“Come on, just say yes.” She said to him. She needed to convince him this was right. That by accepting, he´ll be taking the right choice.

She had shrunk him by her own will. But she needed him to love her. Want to be with her. This needed to happen the nice way, in a gentle manner. Else, she´s not sure what she´ll do.

“It´s good, for both. If you accept me as your new mommy, then you can get all the love you missed. I promise I´ll take good care of you. I´ll look for you, love you, I´ll LIVE for you, Jonathan. You´ll me my everything just as I´ll be yours. Please honey, just say yes.” Her smile didn´t seem so ensured. Deep inside, he knew she was scared.

Now that she confessed. He could tell his answer had her uneasy. She needed to hear the word “yes”. She wanted him to comply. To accept. A slight anguish filled her eyes. He wondered if this was a way to beg, but maintaining some composure.

“Please Jonathan. Do it for me, for both…” she was pleading.

She was kind. She really was. Maybe the means she used were wrong. But she didn´t meant to harm him. Still, she did.

 

“I… I feel bad…” he said.

“No, honey, don´t feel bad. It´s fine. There´s nothing to be ashamed of…”

“I´m not ashamed… I just… I feel kind of…”

“Kind of what, tell me sweetie, you can be true to me…” she needed to show him he could trust her. Now that she confessed, she needed to prove to him she will be as lovely as ever.

But Jonathan had something else in mind. If she would be as kind as she said, then she would understand what he was about to say.

“I feel… betrayed.” He said.

“Why?” she asked with a cooing voice.

“I feel that… you lied to me.” He knew that he couldn´t get away if he demanded her to. She was way too big and way too strong. Besides, he feared what this gigantic woman will do if she got mad. So, he came with an idea, if he pretended to feel bad, lied to, then, hopefully, this would buy give him some alone time.

“No, Jonathan, I didn´t. I just wanted to…” he cut her off.

“Then why didn´t you tell me? Why didn´t you ask me if I wanted to be shrunk. Maybe I could´ve accepted and there was no real need to lie to me and shrink me without my acknowledgement.” He was trying to make a point.

“I… would you…” she was starting to think he didn´t dislike the idea. What if he had accepted such offer before. His words only meant he could´ve considered this. Maybe she did wrong by tricking him to drink the milk. And breast feed him while he was sleeping, something she hadn´t say yet, she felt bad.

He could see she was buying it. It was time for him to get what he intended. “I feel… betrayed… I think I need some time alone before I decide. You know, if you don´t mind.” He turned at the floor, pretending to feel down.

“Oh, I… of course. You can have some time to think, honey.” She could be sensitive. She needed to show him she could understand. She wanted him to stay, to choose to stay. So, giving him some alone time, to think before giving an answer, it would be the right choice. To prove him she could be trusted.

Slowly, she lowered him to the ground. He could feel it, his plan was working. Maybe it was a bit spontaneous. But it worked. Apparently, she did care for him. But all he cared now was for a way out. He needed to escape. She seemed gentle before, now, she seemed kind of crazy.

He wouldn´t want to give in to what she says. At least not without thinking. As he made his way down, he could take a look of her body. Her huge bosom, so enormous. For a second, he really considered sucking on those milking breasts. He had no idea what it felt like. Not consciously of course.

Maybe living with Lillian wouldn´t be so bad. But she lied. What if her proposal was a lie too? What if she had no intentions in taking care of him and she just wanted to bring to life some fantasy of her. What could she do with a tiny man? What did she have in store for his near future?

He just turned at her gigantic arms as she placed him gently on the ground.

 

“Ok, precious. I´ll leave you here alone. But not for too long. Mommy will be back in an hour. I think that´s time enough for you to decide.” She stood up from the bed. She was colossal.

While she was sitting, the top of Jonathan´s head didn´t even cleared her knee. And her sturdy calves seemed to be as thick as his chest. Thicker even.

The giantess stood up, making him turn up to her. He couldn´t believe how big she was. A complete colossus emerging from the huge mattress. Feeling the sky above him. He felt tiny.

She was so tall, so thick. The underside of her boobs seemed as a pair of round clouds in the air. And her milk will be the rain that will fall over him. He could see the huge stains on her top. He knew that if he had chosen wrong, then he would be latching on those huge mammaries now.

 

Lillian walked out of the room, but when she closed the door behind her, leaving him alone inside, she thought: “I don´t know if I´ll be able to hold myself during an hour. My breasts feel so swollen. I hope he decides fast. Mommy needs some relieve…”

Chapter End Notes:


This story´s up to chapter 29 on my patreon, together with more of my stories...

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234