- Text Size +

Paula slept peacefully, but her subconscious was still active.

She then decided to detach her mind from her body to perform an "astral journey".

"If I was capable of gather the power of several people's hearts, and defeat Giygas, I don't see why I shouldn't meet new people" Paula thought. The blonde girl flew past the town of Twoson. In Saffron City, something similar happened. The 2 Sabrinas contemplated with their minds detached from their bodies, the beauty of the night lights of the urban landscape.

"Wheeeeee. Heheh, it's really fun to fly, don't you think?" Little Sabrina fluttered excitedly.

"Of course. Scientists claim that Mewtwo, the artificial Pokemon before waking up, had an astral trip contemplating the world when it was young" Sabrina commented with quite a bit of emotion.

"Alright, so, who am I looking for?" Little Sabrina checked the possible people to call them to a meeting. She gladly suggested finding the cousins of the famous Hoenn twins, as well as close relatives of Will, member of Johto's Elite Four.

However, Sabrina rejected her suggestions.  

"I don't think I can get along with such vain people, I would like to meet someone special" the psychic woman specified.

"OK, I'll make the effort" the doll's spirit winked at her, and immediately she flew throughout the sky of Saffron City.

 

Meanwhile, Paula's spirit crossed all of Eagleland, until she came across Ness's house.

"Ugh. Bad memories come back to me, I'd better go further" thought Paula's spirit.

Everything would change in that moment. Psychic girls from different universes were about to make telepathic contact.

"Ummm….What is that?" the doll asked herself. She found something unusual in a place far from Saffron City: a portal that connected to another dimension. Even though the strange portal aroused certain suspicions, she felt great psychic energy on the other side.

"Heheheh, I think this is what I'm looking for. I'll make contact" the girl Sabrina meditated on the outskirts of the portal.

"There's someone around here, I can feel her PSI" in the remote forest, several kilometers from Onett, Paula also spotted the mysterious portal. Taking due precaution, Paula concentrated all of her strength, and tried to contact someone using telepathy.

"I'm a friend who you have never met before...

My name is Paula.

Can you hear me calling you? I'm Paula......" Paula remained thoughtful.

At that moment, the message passed through the vortex until it entered Little Sabrina's mind. The telepathic contact was successful.

"Hehehe. Yes, I hear you, my friend. What a great pleasure. My name is Sabrina, it seems that my universe is not alone in terms of people who master the art of psychokinesis" replied the girl.

"Yay, I'm so excited. I finally meet another girl with psychic powers. I live with the desire to make new friends" Paula said telepathically.

"And so am I" Little Sabrina continued with the telepathic talk.

"I hear your voice, and it's beautiful. You must be a very sweet girl who is behind this portal. I love young girls, I get along well with them" Paula commented.

"Heehee, thank you for the compliment, dear. You know, where I live, we want to test your skills as a psychic. I encourage you to come tomorrow night" suggested the spirit of the girl Sabrina.

"Emmmm, I'm a little nervous. First because I have no idea if going through this portal is dangerous, and second, I hope I don't disappoint you" said Paula.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Trust me” replied Little Sabrina.

"You know, it would be good for us to rest. Tomorrow will be an important day" Paula said happily.

"Of course. See you Paula" the doll's spirit flew back to the gym. For her part, the blonde's spirit bid a cordial farewell, satisfied to finally find a new friend.

The souls of both Sabrinas met again.

"And how did it go?" Adult Sabrina asked.

"Wonderful, she's coming tomorrow!" the girl Sabrina exclaimed excitedly.

"I appreciate it. It's a very nice gesture on you to help me make friends" Sabrina felt enormous happiness. And so, the girls' spirits returned to their bodies, in order to prepare for the meeting.

 

The next day, in the afternoon, Paula was ready to embark on a new adventure, without the company of the boys she traveled with before. She packed her lunch box with food, a teddy bear to hug in case of emergency, her precious frying pan, and other important equipment.

"My time has come. Bye, dad. Bye, mom. I'm gonna visit a new friend" Paula left.

"I see my talk helped her" Paul Jones told to his wife.   

"Our daughter is growing up. I'm so happy..." Paula's mother said happily.

 

(Paula ran through the depths of the forest, until she reached the portal of that day)

*gulp* "Well, now or never..." Paula steeled herself to go through the vortex. Letting out a war cry, the blonde ran with her eyes closed, afraid of what could happen.  

Luckily, she made it through the portal unscathed. From afar, she spotted Saffron City.

"Great, that's where my friend probably lives" Paula walked curiously towards the city. The walk continued, until reaching the center of the metropolis during the night.

 

"Wow, I haven't seen those kinds of animals where I live, they are cute" Paula observed the trainers walking with their Pokemon. A girl was cuddling her Pikachu. On the other side of the sidewalk, Paula saw a purple monster reminiscent of Master Belch, falling on someone.

"MUUUUUKKKK MUUUUUKKKK!"

"Enough Muk, I know you love me, but it's too much!" the trainer shouted breathlessly.

"Well, mmmm. Where is Sabrina?" Paula thought carefully. It didn't take long for her to come across a group of adult college graduates chatting friendly. It was the perfect opportunity to ask.

"Hello, excuse me, I'm lost. I would like to find Sabrina" Paula consulted. What she didn't know, is that those people were Sabrina's former classmates.

(The group reacted with horror)

"Do you want to see that disgusting creature?" said a woman with a vain attitude.

"It's very dangerous to approach that witch. She'll make you her slave, or put some spell on you!" the man who was shrunken during his childhood warned tremblingly.

"Girl, for your own sake, stay away from that person. She is not someone normal, she is a monster who does not deserve anyone's company" added another of Sabrina's former companions.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! She's a great person, and was nice to me" Paula frowned.

"Great person. HAHAHA, silly girl. When you grow up, you'll understand why creatures like her must rot in her solitude for the rest of her life" the vain woman burst into a mockingly laughter.

"Sabrina a 'great person'. AHAHAHA" the group laughed together.

"What did you call my new friend?" suddenly, Paula's eyes turned a reddish tone. With her psychic strength, she strangled the girl who insulted Sabrina.

"AAAAhhhh aggggghh!" the other university students watched everything, paralyzed in pure fear. Paula threw the woman to the ground angrily.

"She's another of her followers…..RUUUUNNNN!!!" the entire group fled in fear.

"NOOOO, sorry, I just wanted to know how to find Sabrina!" the blonde exclaimed, showing a bit of discomfort as she noticed how the witnesses of the conversation, began to look at her in horror. Many people fearfully murmured Sabrina's name.

 

"It seems that the residents are afraid of people with psychic powers. Poor Sabrina, I thought they loved her around..." Paula sat on the sidewalk, bewildered.

However, a familiar feeling echoed through her head……

"My friend, you came to see me, I'm so happy"

...it was the voice of the telepathic little girl she met last night.

"Sabrina, I'm glad to hear you. Where are you?" Paula asked excitedly.

"I'm in the Saffron City gym, just a few steps from here. If you follow my psychic energy, you can get there" the girl Sabrina communicated. Paula ran using all her strength.

 

Finally, she arrived at her destination.

It was a strange place, full of abstract decorations that were difficult to understand.

"Umm, here I go" Paula entered the building. Inside, the corridors were enormous, decorated with sublime torches with fire. It looked like an enchanted castle.

"This place doesn't give me a good impression" Paula thought, just as the doors slammed shut, giving her a little scare.

"Heeheehee. Are you scared, sweetie?" the little girl asked mockingly, whose voice sounded like an echo throughout the gym.

"Hah. I'm not afraid of you. I've been in more dangerous places. Giygas has scared me much more than you" Paula responded bravely. Determined, she advanced through the extensive hallways.

"That's the spirit, friend. Come, we're waiting for you, maybe you can later tell me about that Giygas guy" Little Sabrina watched her along with Sabrina from her magic crystal ball.

"Heehee, she's cute. She reminds me of that blonde doll we used to bathe with" said the dolly.

"Yes, what a cuteness of a girl. I like her beautiful blonde hairstyle, those little cheeks that highlight the sweetness of her cheeks, and that innocent face of blue eyes. But I wonder if her beauty is comparable to her psychic abilities" Sabrina murmured.

"Where did you say she comes from, little sister?" Sabrina asked her other self.

"She's from another dimension" Little Sabrina clarified.

"Interesting" Sabrina stated.

 

Paula passed through several hallways, until she found a huge room. The light illuminated only the battlefield. In the background, Sabrina lay sitting on her throne with her other self on her legs, surrounded by a mysterious darkness.

"You must be Sabrina. I'm Paula, the psychic prodigy from Twoson, nice to meet you" Paula introduced herself.

"Heeheehe, what a friendly girl. Yes, here we are. I'm Sabrina, and the girl how accompanies me is my alter ego" Little Sabrina revealed.

"Nice to meet you, Paula"

The blonde heard the voice of a young adult woman. A lot of questions assaulted her mind. She didn't know that her new friend had a second personality, and the darkness over the throne, prevented her from recognizing them in their entirety.  

"I suppose you know that we want to test your psychic abilities" commented adult Sabrina.

"Yes, I love challenges. I'll show what I'm made of!" Paula responded with great perseverance.

"Well, hee hee, you'll play with us to kill time. Let's see how good you are at defending yourself against our best Pokemon" Sabrina levitated 2 Pokeballs towards the battlefield. Alakazam emerged, evolved after arduous fights as a Kadabra, and a Hypno.

"So, you want me to play with your pets, huh? Okay, it sounds fun" expressing an indescribable emotion, Paula prepared herself for the challenge that awaited her. The battle began.

 

"YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Take this!" Paula pulled her frying pan, and ran to attack the Pokemon. 

"Alakazam, use your Kinesis attack" Sabrina ordered. Alakazam summoned a huge spoon in the middle of the battle, generating strange psychic waves sensitive to the human brain.

"AAAAHHHHH, MY HEAD!" victim of a terrible headache, Paula's teeth creaked.

"This is our chance. Hypno, Psyshock" Sabrina gave orders. Hypno then channeled dangerous spheres of psychic energy into its mind that shot out like bullets.

"AAAGHHHH!" Paula received a strong impact that made her stumble. She remained on the ground, struggling to get back up, gasping.

“Hehehe, too bad you can't keep up with our best Pokemon. You can throw in the towel if you want" Little Sabrina suggested.

"NO!!! Don't think with that you'll defeat me!" just when the battle seemed lost, Paula slowly got up. Seeing her delicate situation, she decided to use her secret weapon: Paula took out a sudden guts pill from her lunch box, and in a flash, she swallowed it.

"It was a good idea to keep items from my past adventures with Ness" Paula thought. The blonde felt a huge energy emerge from her interiors. Paula used her headache to increase the strength of her telekinesis.

"Grrrrrrr, alright ladies, it's party time!" Paula growled, showing her eyes lit up red. Her telekinetic power spread beastly blue auras, causing deep cracks into the ground.

"TAKE THIS!!!" Paula performed a powerful attack to push Alakazam and Hypno off the field.

"Alakazam, Hypno, use your Psychic force!" Sabrina's orders echoed through the room. Both Pokemon worked together to counter the blow.

"ALAKAAAAAAA……ZAAAAAAAMMMM"

"HYP….NOOOOO"

But in a cruel twist of fate, the Pokemon were lifted up by the girl's immense psychic strength. With a simple movement of her hands, Paula sent them both flying against the wall.

Hypno and Alakazam fainted.

"Oh no..." the dolly murmured.

"YESSS hahaha, I told you, that's not enough to beat me!" Paula jumped for joy, but the celebration did not last long….

"This is just the beginning, heeheehe" Little Sabrina giggled. Sabrina threw 2 more Pokeballs onto the field, from there, an Exeggutor and a Jynx came out.

"Maybe using fire against fire is not the answer, it’s better to attack strategically" Sabrina telepathically indicated to her Pokemon that they were not fighting against an ordinary girl, they should be careful. Planning her next move, Exeggutor released a bunch of volatile seeds from its leaves that filled the field, as a distraction.    

"Ugh, darn…." Paula skillfully used her speed to avoid the explosions. But inevitably, dozens of Egg Bombs surrounded her like homing missiles, thanks to Jynx's coordinated work using Confusion to control the projectiles.

“PSI MAGNEEEEET!” Paula generated a field of psychic energy with the palm of her hand that absorbed the projectiles, mitigating the explosions and regaining health.

"You fell into my trap" Sabrina murmured.

"Huh?" Paula noticed that one of the Pokemon teleported behind her.

"Blizzard, now!" Jynx breathed out a powerful cold wind to freeze the girl.  

Just inches from receiving a fatal blow, however, Paula positioned her other hand behind her back, reciting another of her psychic techniques.   

"PKKKK FIREEEEE!!!" instantly, large intense flames were ejected from her fingers. The fire easily melted Jynx's Blizzard.

"JYYYYNXXX!!!" moaned the huge-lipped creature, engulfed in flames and feeling great agony.

"EXE...." Exeggutor was soon hit by the fierce flames of Paula's PK Fire technique. The palm tree was reduced to ashes in seconds. Both Pokemon were defeated.  

"This girl is too strong. What do we do?" Sabrina asked her alter ego telepathically.

"Leave it to me, hee hee hee. I want to play with her, face to face" claimed Little Sabrina.

 

"Alright, bring me more opponents to kick their..." before Paula finished her sentence, she was almost damaged by a beam of multicolored psychic energy, fired from the throne.

Paula jumped to avoid the attack. The lightning caused a large explosion. The cloud of smoke that covered her sight dispersed, until she could distinguish her aggressor: a small girl, a bit younger than her, dressed in a white dress, and with teal hair.   

"Congratulations my friend. You managed to defeat my best Pokemon, now let's see if you can defeat me, hehehe" the sweet little girl smiled, levitating in front of her.

The shadow of her hat covered her eyes, so Paula could not recognize the full face of her new friend. Great feelings of uncertainty and excitement dominated the blonde's body.

She not only saw that girl as a potential new friend, but also as a rival with whom she could have a worthy duel to demonstrate her powers.

"You finally show up. Usually, I refuse to fight poor defenseless girls, but if you insist so much, let's do it!" the blonde girl exclaimed.

"Yay, that's great, we'll have a lot of fun, heeheehe..."

Immediately, the girl Sabrina went to hit Paula with her fist charged with psychic energy. Paula, for her part, responded using her frying pan. They both growled as they looked into each other's eyes. The psychic strength of the girls was such, that the entire gym shook and more cracks emerged over the place.

*BOOM* The struggle unleashed a burst of psychic energy, instantly separating them.

"MEDITATE!" Little Sabrina clasped her hands like a Medicham, thus increasing her attack power.

"PK FIREEEEE!!!" Paula shouted, and her flames went in the direction of the Sabrina doll.

"TELEPORT!" Little Sabrina performed the same technique that Sabrina's father used to escape from the toy box a long time ago. She moved very quickly: in less than a blink, she appeared and disappeared from the place. Paula's flames were unable to touch her.

"I've never seen someone master teleportation at that level. Not even Ness or Poo have the same skills as this girl" the blonde analyzed from inside her. Getting nervous, she opted to continue using PK Fire, to no avail.

"Heheehe, you can't catch me, my lady friend" the dolly played happily with her new friend. After the harsh wave of flames had passed, a screen of smoke filled the battlefield.

"Hmmm, where did Sabrina go?" Paula looked around her. But she was closer than she thought….

*AAGGHH….* Little Sabrina teleported behind her, and kicked mercilessly with her boots. Paula hit the ground violently, spitting out some blood.

"A little gift from me, hehehee" the dolly laughed. But to her surprise, Paula stood up, exposing her slightly bloody mouth.

"Hahaha. At last, things start getting fun. You don't fight bad at all" Paula whispered weakly, smiling.

"Thanks for the compliment, dear. You don't fight bad either, you're talented with telekinesis" replied the girl Sabrina, satisfied to have a rival to play with.

"Wow. How persistent is this girl, she reminds of myself during my training sessions" Sabrina thought, contemplating the battle.

"Let's continue our game!" Little Sabrina summoned her white ball, and charged it with sinister dark energy, until it turned an intense black color.

"Let's see what you do about this. SHADOOOW BAAALL!" the girl threw the ball away, enveloped in a powerful mass of ghostly energy.

"Don't think I'm not ready! OFFENSE UP!" Paula increased her physical strength exponentially. Using her frying pan, as if it was a tennis racket, she repelled Little Sabrina' Shadow Ball.

 

(Across the roads of Saffron City, a taxi passed. Ormond and Lisa were traveling with the intention of paying a cordial visit to Sabrina)

"Our daughter will love this cake. She has loved sweets since she was a child" Lisa smiled at her beloved husband.

Ormond, on the other hand, had a serious face of concern. From the window, he observed an explosion coming from the ceiling of the gym. Without further ado, the taxi accelerated to get to the place as quickly as possible. Inside the gym, the battle continued.

 

"PSYBEAAAM!" a powerful multicolored beam shot out of the Sabrina girl's eyes.

“PKK FREEZEEEE!” Paula counterattacked with a powerful attack of icy rays emanated from her head.

The two projectiles collided, but the icy rays instantly froze the Psybeam. The girl in the white dress saw a thin piece of ice breaking into a thousand pieces in front of her eyes. She then levitated around the battlefield, looking for any weak point to harm her rival from a safe distance. Paula increased her speed, keeping up with her, side by side.

"PKKKK THUNDEEEERRRR!" Paula fired several rays of electricity to electrocute her rival.

The girl in the white dress tried to Teleport, but she had it difficult: the electric rays were more difficult to avoid, and Paula precisely controlled the direction of the shots. Little Sabrina felt that hopelessly, she would get hit.    

Three lightning bolts approached at dizzying speeds.

"LIGHT SCREEN!" Little Sabrina summoned a psychic wall of light, similar to Mr. Mime, to cushion the impact of the incoming projectiles.

"Hah. I got you!" exclaimed Paula, confident. To the dolly's surprise, a fourth shot hit her back.

"AAAAHHHHH BUAHHHHHH!" the gym got filled with a piercing noise.

Her intense scream sounded like a poor panicked girl, sobbing for mercy. Her white dress got torn apart, and her body trembled from the shock.

Paula landed on the ground. Little Sabrina too, feeling a lot of pain. Suddenly, Little Sabrina's hat snapped in two. Paula was finally able to recognize the face of her rival: she was a cute little girl with a sweet expression, of beautiful purple eyes.

Both girls stared into each other's eyes, exhausted for the duel.

"Ufff, Ufff...I don't know how much longer I'll be able to continue this fight" Paula thought, having her pink dress torn, painful scratches on her body, and her mouth still bloody.

"Ufff, Uff....This girl is stronger than I thought. Her strength seems to surpass Sabrina's when she tries her best" Little Sabrina thought, observing the blonde with anger and an air of rivalry.

"I…

I….

I don't think I can beat her..." she concluded melancholy. As Paula looked at the face of her opponent, she noticed small drops of dew running down her cheeks.

"Awwww. Are you crying, little thingy?" Paula asked, showing genuine concern.

"No. N-n-no. I'M NOT CRYING!" she sobbed proudly, trying to hold back her tears. For the first time in her life, she was afraid of dying at the hands of an opponent stronger than her. After all, despite being Sabrina's most gloomy creation, she was still in the bottom of her heart, that cute and sweet girl who only wanted to make friends.

Little Sabrina didn't want to show that she was weak in front of her rival.

"Little sister, stop. You can't win" Sabrina's voice manifested in the dolly's mind. Her tone of voice reflected concern and affection. She was almost crying.

"Shut up, I'm not giving up. I'll show what your bloodline is made of!" the little girl's expression changed to a depressed, angry one. Paula also felt sad, she didn't want to continue fighting.

"YOU'RE GOING TO THE TOY BOX!" illuminating her eyes in an intense red color, Little Sabrina launched a psychic attack to shrink Paula. Her rival reacted instinctively.  

"PSI SHIELD Ω!" Paula invoked a psychic shield. The reflected attack hit Little Sabrina instead.

The girl screamed in horror, and after fainting for a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes.

"I…..I'm alive?" she thought for a moment, but her feeling of relief was short-lived. She heard intense tremors, and saw her giant-sized rival approaching. The blonde girl looked intimidating.

"No. No. NOOOOOO" crying with fear, the girl closed her eyes, hugging her legs thinking that she would be crushed to death by those massive red shoes.

But instead, she felt the softness of welcoming giant hands protecting her. The little girl looked straight into the blue eyes of the blonde giantess, which looked at her with tenderness. Paula caressed the shrunken girl's head with one of her tender fingers.

"Heheheh. Looks like the game is over" Paula said tenderly to her rival.

*Clap. Clap. Clap* a couple of applauses sounded from the throne immersed in darkness.

"Bravo. I see that you are very talented with your psychic powers. You have delighted me with a beautiful and intense battle" Sabrina appeared in front of the 2 girls. Paula smiled warmly. She was happy that her talent as a psychic was recognized by girls of the same class as her.

"Hehehe. It was fun. Let's play another day, okay?" the girl Sabrina hugged Paula's giant fingers.

"Awwww, what an adorable cutie" Paula kissed her rival on her cheek like a loving mother.

Little Sabrina returned to her normal size.

"You know, sorry for kicking you, it was rude of me to treat a friend like that" Little Sabrina looked sadly at Paula's battered lips. She wiped away the blood with a handkerchief.

"Heheh. No problem, I apologize for giving you a strong electric shock" said Paula, through tears. Both little girls gave each other a lovely hug, as a sign of mutual respect.

"From now on, the 3 of us will be best friends, okay? No one will separate us" Paula maternally stroked the head of the girl in the white dress.

"Yes. We'll have many adventures together" the dolly responded happily.

"It's beautiful. I haven't felt like this since Haunter made me smile that time" Sabrina thought.

 

But the touching moment between new friends who had just met, was abruptly interrupted. Ormond arrived at the gym. He was about to say something, until he saw, horrified, that girl in the white dress who, at the time, ruined the life of his family.

"Young lady, get away from that damn doll, NOW!" Ormond warned, pushing Paula away into Lisa's hands. Determined to end his years-old nightmare, Ormond used his psychic strength to strangle the girl. He wanted to kill her.

"WAAAAH BUUAAHHHH. BUUUAHHH!!!" the helpless girl cried in pain. She couldn't defend herself, because she spent too much energy fighting against Paula.

"What…WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR GIRL?!" Paula felt nervous and uncomfortable, she didn't understand the situation.

"That doll is dangerous, young lady. It's a monster, and we must eliminate it before it does any harm to you" Lisa explained, holding Paula by force.

"But...*sniff* she's my friend!" Paula cried.

"Father, I can explain..." Sabrina tried to reason with Ormond.

"DO NOT INTERRUPT. Before this awful doll casts a spell on us, or something similar" Ormond continued to strangle the Sabrina doll. Paralyzed by her nerves, Sabrina didn't know what to do.

"Paula...

Help….Help me...." Little Sabrina, showing tears brimming in her eyes, begged Paula.

(Unable to contain her anger, Paula decided to act)

"PKK FREEZEEE!" intense rays of ice shot out, freezing Ormond's body. The girl Sabrina almost fell weakly to the ground, but Paula supported her through her telekinesis.

"Tha….Thank you" the dolly smiled tenderly at her friend, before faint.

"Lisa, run. SAVE YOUR LIFE!" Ormond shouted. Lisa tried to escape, but she couldn't move. Sabrina's mother was controlled by her daughter's incredible psychic strength.

"Agh, but daughter. WHY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Lisa asked, scared.

"Nobody hurts my friends" Sabrina responded, exposing a cold and gloomy face. With the little strength he had left, Ormond tried to Teleport.

"Ah, no, you're not going anywhere. PSI MAGNEEET!" Paula performed a variation of her PSI Magnet technique, instantly draining all of the man's psychic energy. He couldn't escape.

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Sabrina's eyes shone brightly, affecting her parents.

 

The psychic woman led them to the city model in her room. The couple looked around in horror, they were crammed inside the same toy city in which Lisa was imprisoned for years.

"No. Tell me it's not true" Lisa cried in fear. The old traumas from her past returned.

"There, there, my love. I'm here" Ormond comforted his poor wife. Huge tremors resounded. Peeking out from the top of the toy box, the gigantic blonde girl watched them.

"THIS WILL TEACH THEM NOT TO MESS WITH POOR DEFENSELESS GIRLS!" Paula vented her anger, furious at the cruel treatment against her new friend.

"Paula...*sniff sniff* I was so scared..." Little Sabrina hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, it's all over. That's what are friends for" Paula massaged the poor girl's cheeks. Suddenly, a third giant woman appeared on the scene, with a rather cold and cruel expression.

"Now, by your display of insolence, YOU WILL BECOME MY PRISONERS AGAIN" Sabrina exclaimed. Her parents were paralyzed by panic.

 

TO BE CONTINUED