- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one-off story is inspired by https://www.simply-hentai.com/original-work/shukushou-kensa-shrinking-examination


Today was the day of our first highschool medical examination. As always, I had to go last.

As I waited, I heard several of my classmates mumble about some hot examiner? As if some dull doctor could be any hot.. 


I didn’t really know why we had to do this examination. I was completely fine with my slim, 5’6 build, which is about average for my age. I was not ill, so why an examination? I could have played video games or read some giantess stories to get off..


Finally, it was my turn. I opened the door. “Hi there, who are you? Are you feeling well today?” the doctor asked. Now I understood what my classmates were talking about. This doctor was f*cking hot! I suppose she must have been only about 22, 5’8 and gorgeous. Her long dark hair fell flawlessly along her back, her eyes were mesmerizing and her body, oh her body. She had at least E cup breasts and a large butt, a model-like hourglass figure. Not only that, but she also wore a super sexy mini skirt.. I felt how I became a little aroused.

Maybe the examination wouldn’t turn out so bad.


“I’m Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy! I will examine you today. Please sit down.” she said. I slowly walked past her, carefully analyzing our height difference. Yes, she was definitely 2 inches taller than me. My eyes were level with her nose.

I sat down.


“So, how are you feeling?” Lizzy asked. “I’m fine”, I answered truthfully. “Well then, let’s just have a quick look at you shall we?” Lizzy said proceeding with looking into my mouth, nose and ears. “So far so good! But, as you may know, as this is a highschool examination, I have to ask some questions”. What? What questions? I thought.


“You are in puberty. Did you.. already have.. your wet dream?” she asked. wtf? I thought. Why should I answer that. Even though I explored my sexuality for about 16 months now, I was not prepared to answer such questions. “uhmm.. yes?” I answered. “Well then!” Lizzy smiled. “Did you already have sex or a sexual encounter?” “No….why do I have to answer this?” “It’s part of the protocol I’m afraid. But this was the last question. Everything seems fine with you.”


I wanted to stand up, but Lizzy interrupted: “Hey, could it be that you are the last student to be examined?” “I guess so?” I answered. “Well then you get an extra treatment! Please take this pill here.” She handed me a wrapped pill. “What’s this for?” I asked. “You’ll see, just take it.”. I went to the sink and gulped the pill down with some water. As I turned around I saw Lizzy locking the door. “What are you doing?” I asked her with a slight crack in my voice.


“Just making sure that no one’s getting jealous of your special treatment” Lizzy smirked.



Lizzy approached me with slow steps. I stood in the middle of the room, not sure what I should do. “So, you did not have any sexual encounter before?” she asked. “What are you going for?” I asked her back. What was going on? Was I in some kind of dream or bad joke? Was she dropping hints on me? I became some more aroused.


“Well”, Lizzy started talking as she approached me, “Do you know what kinks are? They are basically weird things that make you horny. I have such a kink. That’s why I became an examiner, you know?”. She was 5 steps away from me. “The pill you just swallowed, it has a special effect.” What special effect? I was getting scared. Then Lizzy stood right before me.


I could not really believe my eyes. I was looking at her mouth. I could swear I was looking at her nose before. What happened?


“You are feeling something weird, right?” Lizzy asked, “Let me show you.”, she said as she suddenly stepped forward and hugged me. With one hand, she tilted my head up and started kissing me. What is happening!!! The doctor kisses me! But some part of my brain didn’t mind. After all, this was my kink. I was forced by a taller, beautiful woman to kiss her. What could I want? My arousal increased even more.


That’s when I noticed it. I felt how her body slid past me. Higher. I saw her mouth rise and her chin following. “What is this?” I said with a cracking voice. I was really starting to sport a hard on. “Did I startle you? This is the effect of the pill. You shrink if you are getting aroused. And, so to say, boy you are. You know I can feel you down there?” This is so embarrassing, yet so hot. 


After Lizzy said that, my mind decided that I didn’t care anymore. I got hard and shrank. And shrunk. I was looking right into her cleavage. She unbuttoned her dress and let it show. Her breasts were spotless, and looked so soft. Then I suddenly felt her hand at the back of my head. She pushed me into her cleavage! For a moment, I was in heaven. I’ve never felt this before! I was ready to cum. But my mind kicked in with a last resort of sense. I was getting raped! “So, how do you feel about getting smaller for me?” Lizzy then asked.


That was it. I accepted that I was being shrunken and raped by her. My climax hit and I shook and gasped. Then I felt my body shrinking. My head slid out of her bosom. When it stopped, the top of my head barely touched the underside of her boobs! “You like that!” Lizzy stated. “Could it be you have the same kink as me, but reversed?” I nodded shyly. “Well then” Lizzy grabbed her dress and ripped it off. “Come here my little boy”.


With that she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me towards her. I only saw her boobs in her bra swinging into the open as she took off her dress before she pressed me against her torso. I shrunk again. This time, I dwindled down till I was looking at her crotch.

“What a nice height. I’ll use you” Lizzy said. She took down her panties and pushed me into her crotch. I was hard again and I was amazed at how good her lust cave tasted. I smashed my tongue into it and swallowed her juices. I heard her moan slightly, then more. I was getting more aroused by the second and started to shrink again. Lizzy thought of that and lowered herself with my shrinking. When I came, I heard her moan hard at the same time and felt a rush of fluid coming out of her opening I almost stuck my whole head into.


I fell onto my back. As I looked up, I saw a smiling Lizzy towering over me. I probably came up halfway to her knee at the moment. “You’re good,” Lizzy said. “Let me give you a reward, my little boy.” She grabbed me with one hand and brought me up to her breasts. Even just by getting picked up like this, I got hard again.


She pushed my whole body between her breasts. I felt her soft flesh. She pushed me slowly until just my head looked out on top. “Do you like this?” I did not have to answer, as my body spoke for me. My head disappeared into her cleavage as I shrunk again.


She fished me out of her boobs and let me sit on her lap. “Let me just get rid of this” Lizzy removed her bra. At the sight of these magnificent mountains of flesh, each larger than my entire being, I sprayed my load. Lizzy laughed. “Come, let’s get you filled up again”


She brought me to her right nipple. It barely fit into my mouth as she pressed it onto me and I began sucking. Soon, milk started to come out and I drank and drank. I actually felt as if I was getting refilled somehow. As I shrank further, her nipple became too large. As I shrunk in Lizzys palm, the drops of milk pouring down upon me, I became aroused once again. I shrunk down until I was about the size of her fingertip. 


Lizzy put me down onto a table and sat down, her breasts spilling out before me. I looked up, seeing two gigantic mounds of love threatening to crush me. “You’ve shrunk so small..” Lizzy stated and pushed me down with her finger.


“There is one thing I want to try. Come here.” Lizzy said as she pinched me with two of her fingers and lowered me down. I knew what she was up to. She brought me to her pussy and stuffed me inside. I was trapped. But I heard Lizzy moan from outside. Her walls started massaging me and I was hard as never before. I pumped into any opening I could find. The world around me got bigger and bigger. At some point I came. After some time, I saw some massive, fish-like thing swimming next to me. It seemed to have a destination, so I followed it.


After some time, I arrived in a wider area and saw a huge round object before me. It seemed to draw me in, and I could not do anything against it. As I touched it’s border, it absorbed me. 


As my DNA was extracted from whatever was left of me, I felt completely at peace.

Chapter End Notes:
I just needed to write this out. Tell me what you think!