- Text Size +
Story Notes:
her daily routine at the office.
Chapter one
The Office.
Katy is a very attractive well spoken thirty one year old she studied hard at school and as a result went on to university, she also has a very special ability one which she was born with. She found out at a very young age with the help of her mother about this gift (this is how her mum always referred to the power she had) and taught her how to control it. Katy had used this gift many times as she grew up. She was unsure why this was bestowed upon her, but as she got older she realized how lucky she was to have this talent. Anyone who met Katy were pleasantly surprised, she was always smartly dressed, polite and well mannered very articulate and to top it all she was an absolute stunner. She was the kind of girl you would love to marry and keep for yourself.
Katy was always sure of what she wanted this gave her the incentive to setup her own business.
ˇ Katy matured at a very young age she started her periods when she'd just turned nine by which time she had already started to change shape. Her mum knew that the time was fast approaching when Katy would discover for the first time her true womanhood. She was already taking an interest in the boys at her school, an interest which would be very bad for the poor boy she chose to get friendly with. The first time Katy used her gift was just after her tenth birthday her mum arranged a little surprise visitor for her .he was unaware of his reason for being there but he would soon find out. Katy’s mum stayed close …excited to see how her daughter would react to this Encounter with her first guest. Katy’s instinct soon came to the surface she teased him for hours before she nervously dispatched him below I felt sorry for her future guests if this was the normal thing for her..
ˇ Watching her daughter sent waves of pleasure through her body, she wondered how Katy’s libido was responding to this new experience, she could see she was certainly nervous or was that excitement at what was coming next. Her thoughts drifted back to her first one she hoped that it would be as memorable for Katy.
They talked about the previous night at breakfast Katy told her mum every little thought and feeling every emotion right up to the point when she reached that heavenly place. Katy and her mum talked a lot more about each others experiences after that, they became even closer than they were previously..
The present day….
In this era it was a known fact that predatory woman would hunt down the males of the species, and although these woman were a rare thing the law had to take them into account, therefore their crimes were over looked by the authorities. It was probable the female members of the European parliament who helped pass this new law which gave them this unique protection from the authorities. To most of the population these woman were no more than a fantasy so rare were the stories regarding any disappearances that no one believed they existed this of course was due to the cover ups by the very same people who were given the job to protect the public from injury and death.
Katy’s business needs enable her to travel all over the country to gain more clients, this of course often involves meeting up with either the owner or more often than not one of the men or woman representing her clients. This suited Katy as it allowed her to travel a lot and choose who would be joining her at the office for the next day’s proceedings. She would often spend the night in a hotel and go out for the evening she knew that there would be some foolish male who would hit on her and try to get into her knickers. Men are so predictable all she had to do were to expose her underwear or flirt a little and he would be hooked. Once she'd decided if he deserved to be her guest she would take him with her to her hotel room ready for his trip to the office. Katy being Katy always felt that this was a special privilege that she was going to allow these males to get near her sex even though they were unable to enjoy the experience. she would always take into account the prospective guests reasons and circumstances for trying to pick her up, after all why punish a loving family for a cheating partner, of course it would depend on how she had been approached by the promiscuous male and how he would respond to her questions. Needless to say she had one every day sometimes two! Waiting to be taken to her office, she always made sure the next one was at her home ready for her to recycle his meaty body into her stools,
Katy had excelled herself! She had managed to get three guests for the coming week she didn't have any trips arranged, so this would mean she would have to make time to get replacements. She always chose her guests wisely, (although she was within her rights to acquire these guests rule were rules’).
She liked having two or three already prepared because it gave her time to tease her little prisoners although this time she felt she had one very special guest only time would tell, Katy new how to get a mans penis erect, a few days of watching her getting dressed and undressed would soon get them going and of course the tension of not knowing the reasons for them being there. The three men were kept in a modified cage this gave them a view of her bedroom being typical men they all bragged about what they would do to her if they were returned to normal, John said to the others that if she went with him he would send her into girly heaven Andrew laughed..Kevin on the other hand remained silent he passed no comments about Kate. The others made jokes but Kevin said nothing about this gorgeous creature, he was feeling bad enough that he had tried it on with her, all it took was a glimpse of the cotton of Kate’s panties and he was hooked.
Katy brought a new man everyday but the number always remained at three .Kevin had avoided being taken to the office twice now as had john and Andrew, but the two who had gone before them had not returned. This made Kevin suspicious he managed to avoid being taken the next day….he waited anxiously to see if Andrew returned home with Kate that evening. Of course she returned alone and very happy, Katy always made sure she gave those who were left a good view of her voluptuous body she did her usual routine stripping off her dirty work clothes until she was only wearing her underwear. She wore good quality bras and panties and sometimes suspenders; she would come up close to the cage to get her hair brushes teasing us… now and again eyeing us up hungrily. It was strange none of my fellow captives ever asked where the one she'd taken with her that morning had gone they were to busy staring at near naked body, Me I had my suspicions.
It was obvious that at some point Kate would pick me, on this morning it was my turn, she came over to the cage I called home and peered in mmmm she said I think Ill take you with me today she opened the cage door and reached in the others started clapping and cheering I looked back at their stupid faces: “idiots your all going to end up in the same place”:. Kate was wearing white lacy panties you could tell they were expensive this girl only bought the best she took me into another room and placed me on her dressing table, she lifted me up to her face so close I could feel her warm scented breath washing over me she looked huge, she smile her mouth looked so inviting.” “I. i….know what you’re going to do to me…” “Of course you do why do think I've left you alone I've got a proposition for you Kevin”…. “You remember my name” Kate smiled …….“I know all the names of my little guests I keep a record for myself.
”I sensed your thoughts that night……. Just as you were very aware of my presence I was determined to get your attention so that I could trap you. I must say that I do feel a little guilty about what I've done but only a little”. She smiled glad that she had pursued her quarry... “Then please let me go my family must be frantic I've been gone four days... “Tut tut don't forget you came on to me that night I didn’t force you to.”… ”how could I resist you every time I looked your way you opened your legs just enough for me to see you white underwear.”
“Mmm I know white cotton panties are your favorite are they not?....... I was hunting you and there fore I needed to be naughty I knew you would not be able to resist looking at my panties I had to ensure I got what I wanted I did try extra hard to snare you in my little trap... I felt something …..Something strange I could feel your presence some how I knew that you needed to be captured by me I sensed your needs I still can, I know that you have been waiting all your life for someone like me to capture you, this is what you were put on the earth for Kevin I have observed you.. you've been studying me you are the only one who has wondered where the men I take each day have gone even though I think you already know...You are meant to be here today for me to show you what you've always dreamt about and for you to finally give yourself to me body and soul so that we can both enjoy the sexual fulfillment that we seek… my mother once told that me that if I was very lucky I would come across a willing participant. She said these were a very rare find and that if I ever happened upon one that I must make sure that I capture him for he will give the most fantastic sexual experience ill ever know you were mine the moment I felt your presence that night, I’m afraid you will not be going home to your family ever again soon Ill be wiping your remains off my bum with toilet paper. now then Please do not insult my intelligence..Have I said anything so far which is untrue.” Kevin shook his head everything Katy had said to him was so true she even knew the color and material of his favorite panties
Kevin of course already had these images in his head they had been with him since childhood never a day would pass without something triggering these erotic and suicidal thoughts. He might be reading a magazine quite a normal thing to do, but if there were a picture of a lady with that special look in her eye his thoughts would go into over drive. This didn't happen to all the pictures of women only some… he called them the hunters, some how he knew these females would go all the way to gain satisfaction even if it meant killing for the sexual climax, of course he knew that this was possible there are plenty of instances on the internet where the women use the male has her personal lavatory or for her to inflict pain upon. This was just some of the cruel lengths females would go to for that heightened sexual release. This of course doesn’t stop at females we are just as guilty of this cruelty to other creatures including each other. But his addiction involved something quite impossible or at least that was until Katy had come into his life. Here was a woman who had the ability to make the necessary changes to the male form for her own personal satisfaction, he could think of no other explanation for his current situation after all how had she shrank him down to his estimated 4 inches.
He remembered whilst on a holiday abroad with his wife and two daughters he had a strange experience; there was another couple at the hotel both of a similar age to them. The lady kept looking at him probing his mind he was very aware of this at the time. Kevin found himself in a fantasy world his thoughts going through how she would capture him, he even new what she was going eat with his meaty body. he remembered how excited this made him feel and took advantage by pleasuring himself up to 3 or 4 times a day. Over the course of the holiday she always made sure that he had good look at what was on offer. She would roll her tongue over her teeth whilst staring in his direction this continued for the duration of the holiday. Kevin knew the couple was on the same flight home, at the airport he sensed her presence even though he couldn’t see her, he looked around checking out the people in the long line ahead of him he was surprised when he saw her looking straight at him a cold shiver ran down his spine. He could feel her presences on the plane until they arrived home...She was right in front of him at the arrivals area he kept looking at her fully aware that he was very much in her radar. Kevin never forgot that encounter and had months of sexual pleasure thinking about her and wondering if he had imagined it all.
Katy spoke bringing him back from his dazed state. “how would you like to spend some time with me, ill take you along to my office and let you see what happens to men with big egos and small privates.ill even let you be present whilst I do my personal stuff. No one other than my mother has ever been allowed to witness my toilet time it will give you a chance to see how things end up when I’m done with my guests”….Kevin smiled he was right wow this is unreal. Katy smiled her white teeth dominating her features “well my little friend are you up for some sexy fun.” Kevin nodded unable to hide his excitement at his chance to see for himself...To be allowed to be present when Katy dispatched one of his fellow captives.
Katy proceeded to get dressed she chose a smart blouse and a short skirt, she knew it would ride up her thighs if she leant to far forward it was all part of the entertainment for her. She then went into her bedroom and selected another of her captives. She took them both downstairs Kevin was allowed to sit on the edge of her plate whilst John was put into a glass jar he protested loudly at his unfair captivity. This only made Katy smile she gave KEV a knowing glance. Katy prepared her breakfast, some orange juice added to that a bowl of cereals and egg on toast “are you hungry Kevin” she asked “please help your self to any of my food it will end up inside me at some point “she sat down to eat and cleared her plate mmm that filled a corner her voice soft and inviting.
She washed the dirty pots and pans and after putting everything away she picked up Kevin and walked into the down stairs bathroom. She put him down onto the lid of her bin next to the sink. This gave him a full frontal view of Katy as she hoisted her skirt up and pulled her white lacy panties down, the sides rolled together as she pushed them down her thighs towards her ankles. She stood poised in front of Kevin her dark pubic hairs trimmed neatly into a v shape; Katy smiled as she opened her legs wide and sat onto the white lavatory seat... Within seconds he could hear the noise as her urine spurted from her into the toilet bowl below. She wiped of any excess and pulled her panties back up, Ill need to arrange a viewing platform for you Kevin, after rearranging her skirt and washing her hands she turned and picked up her new friend and walked back into the kitchen. She placed Kevin onto the table where the jar containing John sat “keep your little mate company you’ll be the last friend he’s going to see in this life, “with that Katy got her works stuff ready. She left Kevin alone with John she was confident he'd be there waiting for her, she knew he was ready to give himself to her… and of course she was right. John trapped in his glass prison asked Kevin what was happening. Kevin was not sure how to answer his question after all how do you explain that soon he would be no more than a dirty brown stain in a pretty girl’s gusset. This appealed to Kevin ….made him complete he looked forward to the days events he knew that Johns demise would give him so much pleasure. He felt guilty about this but the urges inside him only made him think ahead to the time when Katy dispatched his remains into her toilet...
Katy came back into the room are you ready Kevin its only a short journey for you this time ……of course John will not be so fortunate. He will not be returning the same way and he will be looking totally different when I'm finished with him, she smiled at Kevin “are you looking forward to watching ….Kevin smiled back at her it was all she needed to know. Katy put Kevin and John into a purpose made container john still inside his glass prison, they were able to stand upright and were protected from injury she gathered up the rest of her files and loaded them into her car. Kevin sat quietly in the warm container...John on the other hand was very vocal about how he was being treated! Kevin felt sorry for him after all he knew where John was going to end up,
Kevin estimated that they had travelled about 7 miles to Kate’s office, of course he was only guessing , Kate took her files and laptop into her office and then came back for her container ,she removed the lid of the box and placed it to one side Kevin and john were gently lifted out and placed on her vast desk “are you ok Kevin “she inquired to which Kevin gave the thumbs up sign “ I’m afraid the first part of my routine I, s pretty boring …..Ill try and make it entertaining for you, I suggest if you watch carefully I will give you a lot of reasons to pleasure yourself.
Katy organized her desk ready for the days workload, Kevin noticed how she would bend over more than she needed to and sat open legged in front of John. This gave him a good view of Johns final destination of course the poor man had no idea what she had planned for him, “I felt sorry for the poor guys Katy had taken during her lifetime at least I knew … I had some reason for being her willing victim, John. On the other hand had fallen into Kate’s web ………..soon to be a dirty stain in her expensive underwear”.








In you go
Kevin was aware that at this early stage he was safe from harm unlike, john who would soon be subjected to Kate’s sexual whims, Kate removed John from his glass prison, she hoisted up her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side John was then pushed in-between Kate’s already wet womanhood, she then readjusted her clothes and went about her business. Kevin’s hand worked away all inhibitions lost he came easily, Kate smiled “I see you are entertaining yourself my little oyster… you’ll be really working your little penis when I dispatch Johnny boy” he’s going to be giving me a lot more pleasure once he’s inside me. I think he’ll enjoy being wedged between my lips I hope he likes the way I taste… I still smell fresh below this of course will change, I do pee a lot around this time and he is getting my lube flowing so my underwear will get rather smelly as the morning draws on. He’ll be a very sticky little man by the time I have him for my lunch. Kate was fully aware that her vaginal fluid would be very thick and creamy this late in the month so she would have to clean her guest every time she had a pee otherwise he might not be able to breath, she could feel her panties sticking to her pubic hairs already. Katy turned to face Kevin and hoisted up her skirt, he could see the 4 inch lump wriggling low down between Katy’s legs, she moved him about pulling him clear through the material of her panties to re-adjust his position. She groaned... The sexual arousment clearly visible in her expression satisfied she pulled her skirt back down and walked over to where Kevin stood. Kate picked him up to her face he could smell her sex, the aroma surrounding him where he sat, “can you smell my pleasure Kevin? I feel fulfilled every time I send one of you lucky morsels south. Johns a very lucky guy today he’ll be wearing me, I hope he’s going to appreciate it after all he’s going to be wearing a real classy ladies body for the rest of today. Kate put her little captive down “try and keep your self entertained I have a business to run so I'm afraid Ill be working most of the morning.
Katy was kept busy with her work, she had a very good client base her phone rang constantly you could tell that she was a very successful business woman. Kevin watched her fascinated. Katy would ensure that he could her see underwear; she would sit provocatively on her chair her legs slightly apart the bulge clearly visible in her pants, her hand would creep down and readjust the squirming lump as she teased herself pushing johns body up into her clitoris rubbing him slowly against her sex . Kevin’s hand worked franticly away to relieve himself, Katy made sure john remained healthy she kept him clean, of course Katy would take Kevin along to the lavatory to witness her toilet time just as promised.
Katy glanced at the time on her laptop...She looked at Kevin hungrily she would find it difficult not send him down her throat but she was determined to make this rare treat lasted for as long as she was able. Kevin totally unaware walked to the edge of her desk and looked in the direction of her legs. Katy obligingly opened them wide to give him a better view. Kevin spoke “is he alright Katy” Kate reached down between her thighs and tugged at john’s body through her panties, she pulled him free of her sticky thatch. John wriggled about” he’s fine KEV it won't be long before I release him from my smelly knickers although I think if given the choice he would rather stay put. It will soon be time for him to join me for my lunch I'm really looking forward to seeing the terror on his face when he realizes what I intend doing with him, after all he is a reusable resource and I do support this recycling policy . He is going to supply all my protein needs in one sitting and a full after- noon of sexual pleasure …I hope he’s a fighter he’ll give me a much longer workout. My metabolism is slow therefore john will be spending a long time inside me as he struggles to over come my digestive process .He should be still alive when we leave at 4.30,you may have noticed that i always had a smile on my face when I arrived home after work, you know the reason now KEV”…..Kevin spoke “is that why you would undress in front of us I noticed that you always turned to face the cage making sure your toned stomach was in full view?, you were showing us all where the last victim had ended up.” Katy lifted Kevin up to her face “but Kevin at that time of the day my last guest would still be alive and able to scream out for help I would still hear his muffled screams that’s why I always stood near the front of the cage, its not to get my hair brushes I do it for my guests. You see I enjoy watching the reactions from you all when the sounds from my stomach reach your little ears, his screams for help and the confused look on your faces not sure if the sounds are real? Is the faint pleading from within my torso just my stomach crying out for its next meal...? I liked to look at your faces unable to decide if it’s a normal sound or really a little voice crying out for someone to help him.”
.
Katy put Kevin back down and continued working on her laptop the morning was coming to an end and soon she would stop to prepare her lunch. Kevin looked at the time 12.30 he glanced up at Katy to get her attention she tilted her head and smiled. “Are you getting impatient KEV? You are very keen to send your little friend below into the depths of my hungry belly? I thought that you may have become close? after all I did keep you together for a few days’ I wanted to see if you would try and stop me from having him for my lunch, maybe you would like to volunteer to take his place today…” Kevin looked up at her he wasn't expecting this to happen he had to talk fast he wasn't ready to be one of her meals just yet…. “No chance of that Kate I mean I do feel sorry for the guy but I need to see for myself what’s really going to happen to my body when you’re done with it...”
Katy laughed “had you going for a bit then my little snack it’s ok you can relax its not your turn today, I’m enjoying your company for now of course that’s only a temporary reprieve I am going to feast upon you at some point.” Katy looked at her watch “mmm I usually eat around one so ill just finish writing up my clients order and then ill prepare my dinner plate taking into account our little friend below, he’ll have his own little area ready for him, I wonder if he has been listening?. I would hope that he will be able to hear some of the things I say although when I’ve asked them if they know what’s going to happen to them they always shake their heads. Maybe you can ask john for me when I’ve washed him I'm curious I would like to know.
Katy’s office looked like a very old school house it had large windows and rooms of to the sides Kevin knew that one of the rooms was used as a toilet. He couldn’t see what the remaining door had on the other side. Katy stood up and turned to Kevin, “she lifted him up and turned to walk towards the remaining door to Kevin's surprise it opened up into a large room adapted for use as a kitchen diner area. It was fully equipped with a small cooker, fridge, dishwasher and sink. She also had a kettle and a coffee percolator which was warming ready. Katy placed Kevin down onto the worktop; she opened the fridge and removed a plate covered in a protective lid. She placed the lasagna dish into the microwave, there was a space left on the plate for john. Katy put the plate into the microwave and set the timer for 5 minutes ready to start the warming process. She reached behind her back and unfastened her skirt clasp and pulled it down she folded it neatly and put it on a hanger the bulge in her panties visibly squirming inside. She unbuttoned her blouse and hang it up...She pulled put two Pyrex glass bowls and proceeded to fill them with some warm water, in one she emptied a sachet she placed both bowls on to the table. Katy turned to Kevin and lifted him onto her chair, ”you’ll get a better view from there” she then turned to face him and pulled her panties down to just above her knee Kevin stared at johns sticky body nestling in the gusset. John started waving and shouting at her, Katy laughed!” look at the mess you've made in my clean knickers I hope you can do better after your short mystery trip little man”. Kevin stared up at her naked woman hood her wiry black pubic hairs matted together by her lube, the lips of her labia pulled towards the inside of her thighs the bright red flesh unfolded to reveal her clitoris , a large white sticky blob of her spunk covering the soft entrance to her sex
Katy reached down and pulled her sticky captive from her gusset. ”you’ll need to be cleaned up before I send you on your way.” With that she put john gently down into the warm water of the Pyrex bowl. Katy pulled her dirty panties down and dropped them onto the worktop next the sink she picked Kevin up and put him next to her soiled underwear. Kevin crawled over the rolled up sides, the gusset facing upwards. The pungent aroma of her toilet visits and the sweet smell from her discharge filled his nostrils. Katy wiped herself with a clean damp cloth and then turned and walked up to the bowl containing part of her lunch, she had pulled out a half bottle of red wine and a glass and proceeded to uncork the bottle. She then placed the glass and bottle next to her cutlery on the table....”mmm hurry up john I am hungry and I have work to complete .john looked up at Katy! He had a confused look on his face. Katy walked across to where Kevin was enjoying himself, Katy giggled “come on you little perv get out of my gusset its time for me for me to have my fun”. “She hoisted Kevin up and dropped him into the bowl with john “get your self washed for dinner the real show is about to start “john laughed at this! “Huh” Kevin muttered under his breath “you won’t be laughing soon mate” Katy walked over to the microwave and set the timer in motion. She came over and lifted john out and put him in the other bowl “rinse your self off in there my little orderve” she smiled, john still clueless as to his fate smiled back at her. She filled her wine glass and took a large sip, she licked her lips in satisfaction at the taste the microwave gave its signal that her meal was ready. Katy walked over and removed her hot meal picking up some paper towels she returned to the table and set her plate down. She reached in and lifted john from the water and wiped him with one of the towels and sat him down onto the edge of her large plate. She transferred Kevin into the other bowl and gave him a quick rinse dried him and sat him next to john. The plate was warm on their skin Katy lifted the dome shaped cover from her lasagna meal “you are both welcome to some of my meal but beware it’s still very hot l so be careful as not to burn yourselves “with that Katy proceeded to eat her meal. This made john feel safe… Kevin on the other hand was confused!! Katy hadn’t made her intensions known; Katy oblivious to Kevin's puzzled look slowly ate her way through the meal…………. 15 minutes later ”ahh that was a nice meal ,all that’s left is for me to have my ordevre”, with that Katy grabbed john and lifted him up to her face she smiled her white teeth shining back at him. “Are you ready john? I'm sure you will be able to make me reach my orgasms much quicker from the inside.”John laughed nervously “ahh your not sure of what I intend doing with you next...Let me give you a clue. Think back to all the times that I've come home from my office. “John’s expression changed as he realized that Katy always came home alone.”I always bring back my little passengers but, they were inside me so you guys couldn’t see them even though they were still alive, just as you will be when I arrive home later”. John started pleading and begging Katy to release him “please please I beg of you I have a family they need me I haven’t done anything wrong I don't deserve to be eaten ” Katy laughed “we all have to go sometime what better way than inside of me? Anyway I've already made up my mind john! You my little friend are going down the hatch! Do me one favor make sure you fight to live for as long as possible I want to enjoy you whilst your visiting my insides”.
Katy turned to Kevin “are you ready to see your little mate leave us , say goodbye you won’t be seeing him until tomorrow and by then he won't be able to communicate very good as one of my stools.” Katy picked Kevin up in her other hand, john struggled in vain to break free she raised him up to her mouth he could feel her hot breath “no no please I beg you I’ll do anything please let me go “……”anything,” Kate smiled” ok struggle for me on your way down I love that feeling it really makes me come loads” with that Katy pushed johns feet into her open mouth his screams of terror sent shivers down Kevin’s spine. She pulled his writhing body inside the wet interior; saliva coating his body Katy was salivating ready to receive her struggling guest. Kevin watched as john unable to stop her entered her mouth his screams intensified as he watched his body go deeper inside her! Kate held his torso between her teeth “say goodbye john “with that she sucked him inside and moved him to the back of her throat ,she smiled at Kevin and then swallowed the squirming lump. Katy held Kevin' against her throat, he felt johns wriggling body as it slowly slid down past Kate’s Adams apple his faint screams getting quieter as he traveled down through Katy’s torso towards her stomach. Katy’s other hand was buried deep inside her wet woman hood rubbing against her sex she screamed as she climaxed continually, moaning as the waves of pleasure shot through her body, she ejaculated!!! The clear fluid of her sex squirting out from her in a steady stream through her fingers onto the chair, a pool quickly gathered between her open legs. It took Katy 40 minutes before she reached her peak and came back down, a pool of her clear sticky spunk had gathered under the chair…her cheeks and lips a glowing red her eyes bright and alert.
Katy placed Kevin next to her empty plate, ”mmmm I really enjoyed my lunch today. John went down well with my lasagna he’s still struggling in there, of course we both know where he’s going to end up don't we KEV”. Katy opened her legs “wow I have made a real mess, you pair really pressed all my buttons. I might keep you around for a while we make a good team”.
Katy washed herself and cleaned up the mess she'd made Kevin sit on the edge of her plate the smell of her sex lingered in the air! Unsure about how he felt, after watching john being eaten by Katy whilst still alive. His sexual urges came back to the surface his remorse soon faded. Katy picked up her empty plate with Kevin still on it “having second thoughts my little guest you can join him if you’re unsure”… “No actually I was wondering if I could listen to see if I could hear him inside you”….. Katy lifted him from her plate and pressed him against her stomach. Kevin pushed his ear tightly against her soft skin he could hear gurgling noises but no sound of her captive. Moments passed…. he was still alive he could hear him screaming begging for his life this excited Kevin he new it was wrong but he couldn’t help the way he felt inside. He ejaculated onto Katy’s stomach. She must have noticed……… “You’re having as much fun as me you dirty little man I'm going to enjoy having you inside me”.
Katy washed her plate and tidied up her kitchen she gave herself a wash below and put a clean pair of knickers on and got dressed. She took Kevin back into her office and started working; every now and then Kevin noticed that Kate’s hand wandered between her legs she was unable to sit in one position for long, john it seemed was still giving her a lot of pleasure. Her lunch time guest still providing the stimulus for her orgasms .Kevin wondered what john must be going through inside this gorgeous creature’s stomach.
Katy checked the time 4.07 she started to put her desk in order, she picked Kevin up and walked to the toilet she rolled up her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles and sat down onto the toilet seat with her legs wide apart. She lowered Kevin between her legs “can you see enough KEV “she then started to pee, her urine poured from between her lips like some one emptying a kettle her stringy discharge dripping between her labia “this urine is john’s body,, he’s still alive inside and I'm already peeing it away”. She giggled “poor john he’ll be staining my gusset again soon “.she pulled her panties up against her wet crotch a damp patch appeared. She smiled at her little captive as she put her clothes in order ready to leave. By the time Katy had sorted her desk and put everything away it was 4.47.
Katy put Kevin back into the container along with the empty jar collected her laptop and office notes and left for home.

Chapter two

Katy arrived back at her house she unloaded her office equipment and picked up the box with Kevin in and went inside. She placed the box onto her coffee table and let Kevin out. “Are you ok KEV I should rearrange the way you travel it will be nice to have your company whilst you’re still here when I travel back and forth from my office”. Katy lifted him up and walked towards her downstairs bathroom. “Johns making me pee lot I can still feel him moving about in there he’s a real fighter. he, s made me come in my panties all afternoon ill need a hot shower to clean myself up after I've finished digesting him.”…in one movement Katy pulled up her skirt and rolled her knickers down, once again she held her legs apart and lowered Kevin in between before stating to urinate. He could smell her girly aromas... being so close to her privates. The smell of her urine was very strong now stronger even than the creamy discharge from her orgasms she started to pee this time he noticed that it smelt really bad the color had changed to a dirty yellow, her stream sprayed the side of the bowl with the force of an open tap .”I needed that I've been holding that in since we left my office I thought I was going to wet myself.”Kevin’s hand once again crept below to relieve him self. “At this rate there’ll be nothing left of your little friend for me to poop out”. Katy stood up she put Kevin onto the pedal bin and pulled up her soiled panties. “Come on KEV lets go say hello to my guests I want to see who might be next on my menu”. Katy took him upstairs and placed him on her bed, she then proceeded to undress in front of the two men in her cage.
Her dirty clothes were dropped into a pile on the floor; she stood naked except for her white panties and bra. She turned to the cage and smiled, the two men looked at her slim body each with a big grin on their faces.
Kevin knew what she was doing; teasing the poor bastards this was how she treated us…no more than toys for her tease and taunt. Both these men were going to end up as a stain in her underwear, a dirty mark in the toilet in need of cleaning with a loo brush. We were put here to feed this girls lust and desires nothing more than a piece of live meat for Katy to enjoy. These thoughts only made Kevin's urges stronger more determined to give himself to this goddess for her to feed upon, she was right this was his destiny he was born to feed the female sex that was mans purpose to be used and eaten by these hunters of men.
Katy must have been feeling really naughty! She rubbed herself discreetly between her legs both men watched her every move unable to take their eyes of their attractive jailer .Katy stood directly in front the cage pressing her panties against the steel bars; surely they could hear john’s screams for help or feel his struggling tormented body writhing about inside her stomach inches from them. This only made Kevin more aroused unable to control himself he pulled at his penis once again. Katy was enjoying her power over her victims she wanted them to hear the screaming from within her, it heightened her sexual state! Unable to stop her self, she had an orgasm whilst stood by the cage .She grabbed onto the top as she felt her legs give way beneath her, her sperm flowed from her through the material of her panties onto the base of the cage. Her legs to weak to hold her up she looked across at Kevin! “My mum was right KEV you are something to cherish and enjoy”. Katy’s fluid formed a pool near where she stood she smiled at her two prisoners. She looked embarrassed this was obviously a new experience for her “Sorry guys I got a little bit carried away then, Ill clean that mess up as soon as I've sorted my own out. both men stood in a daze not sure about why she had such a reaction to them, after all it was she who had made them this size what kind of perverse pleasure was she getting from this.
Katy walked over to where Kevin stood on her bed; she looked exhausted she lay down beside him and fell into a deep sleep. Katy must have slept for hours when she awoke the room was dark .she reached over and put her bedside lamp on Kevin was snuggled up close to breasts, she smile this was the first time she had slept with a 4 inch man, she felt calm again her meal was no more john was no longer present in her stomach he would soon be coming out as one of her smelly stools.
Katy let Kevin sleep whilst she cleaned up the mess she’d made in the cage. She washed herself in the shower, Katy always kept herself clean. She knew that all the sexual activity would make her bodily aromas more noticeable. That’s why she would dictate where any meetings would take place so that she could ensure that she washed and smelt fresh. Katy let Kevin sleep on her bed that night; she made him comfortable before moving the cage into her spare room and went downstairs to watch some TV. Katy very rarely stayed up late, she quietly got into her bed and snuggled up to Kevin...Katy drifted off to sleep her thoughts racing ahead to tomorrow unsure if she would be able to over come her shyness in front of Kevin when she defecated johns remains into her toilet.
Katy woke to her alarm clock she gave her little bed mate a gentle prod ”hello sleepy head are you ok” .Kevin smiled at her he felt safe and relaxed. Kate’s face was inches from his own she held her hand over her mouth aware that her breath would be stale from her sleep. Kevin gave her a kiss; she giggled at this “thanks KEV don't get any ideas about getting in my pants it’s only a kiss. Kevin laughed at her comment.
Kevin and Katy stayed a while in her bed, no words were spoken for they both new that this was only temporary and that Katy’s urges would dictate future events and that Kevin would soon be soiling Katy’s panties…Katy’s urge to swallow Kevin for her to experience the pleasure that her mother had so graphically described was difficult to resist. She liked him and his naughty ways he made her feel like a woman without actually being inside her. This made her feel guiltily about having thoughts of eating him. Although she never strayed away from this outcome, Kevin after all was brought here for her pleasure, not for his own. Katy lifted Kevin onto her stomach she wasn't wearing any clothes her skin warm he could here her hunger rumbling below him. He crawled towards here pubic hairs Katy giggled. ”hey that tickles.., I don't smell very nice down there I'm in a bit of a mess. I know I smell pretty bad I've been sticking my fingers inside myself all night I feel absolutely exhausted .I’ve been dreaming about you”.
Kevin made his way back up to Kate’s head and stood before her. ”What kind of dreams “.Katy looked at him and grinned “I really got off on these dreams If you do this to me in my sleep its going to be awesome when I eat you for real, the trouble is that might be sooner than you realize… I am having a nice time and I like having you around KEV but! It’s real hard for me to resist sticking you in my mouth and swallowing you”




Do you trust me?






…. Katy picked him up “do you trust me KEV “...Kevin nodded ….. “Ok climb into my mouth I want feel your meaty body on my tongue”. She opened her mouth her stale breath clung to his nostrils as he climbed over her white teeth; her mouth was wet, saliva dripping from her palate. He could see to the back of her throat he knew that this may be his time to be eaten. Katy dragged his body inside! She sucked on it as you would a hard sweet moving him around; she turned him and pushed his head and shoulders out between her lips, her hand worked away below rubbing herself, her breathing getting faster and shallower .Katy sucked his writhing body back inside her orgasm rising from within her she pressed his body against the roof of her mouth as her body tensed, Katy let out a muffled scream before coming back down from her orgasm. Katy released her hold on Kevin and pushed him out onto her hand his body wet with her saliva. ”mm that was nice trouble is I’m really hungry now so I’d better get showered and have my breakfast before you end up on the menu.
Katy lifted Kevin up and walked to the bathroom” come on KEV its toilet time I need to pee really badly”. Katy lifted the seat and put Kevin into a clean toilet holder hooked onto the toilet rim. “How’s that you can stand up and be able to watch me go, ill try not to pee over you”. She giggled as she put the seat back down. Katy turned and sat down spreading her legs wide. KEVs position allowed him to see her from below the toilet rim, her wet labia hanging in front of him. Her dark pubic hairs crept under her in between her bum cheeks to her anus. She pushed down and a yellow river of urine hit the bowl just below Kevin’s viewing platform. He could taste it; warm steam surrounded him Katy fluffed!! The smell filled the air. She giggled. “Oops sorry about that I think john wants to leave soon”. Katy’s Urine turned the water a deep yellow her lube tripped from her like white slime. Katy continued urinating for what seemed like minutes before the flow eased to a trickle. Once done she got up and had a shower leaving Kevin in his little viewing platform inside her toilet.
Katy came over to the toilet and lifted the seat she reached down and picked Kevin up and washed him in the sink. “Right then KEV Ill put some clean underwear on and then choose who is going to travel with us to my office, of course only one will be returning”. Kevin’s mind raced ahead is she trying to tell me something or was she teasing him again.
Katy chose a matching black bra and panties she looked stunning god was this girl sexy, it was no wonder she had no difficulty getting replacements for her to feed her sexually driven hunger. Katy fetched the cage from her spare room and placed it back on her side board. The two men inside were awoken by the cages movements. “Good morning I hope you both slept well? Ill be taking one of you along with me to my office after we’ve had breakfast. Please decide among yourselves who wishes to join me I guarantee that whom ever volunteers will have a life changing experience, Ill make him better after my method of making changes to him that will alter him forever”. Both men stared at this gorgeous lady stood before them, her black panties pressed against the bars of the cage the smell of her expensive perfume filled the air. They looked at each other both men wanted answers to the reason for their size and them being in this prison, but the sight of this elegant creature and her calming voice relaxed them and put their minds at ease; after all maybe the fact that they were about 4 inches tall had nothing to do with her. Katy slipped on a silk dressing gown and took Kevin down stairs. She put him on her worktop and prepared her breakfast, “well KEV did Johnny boy say anything to you about his little adventure before I sent him on his way”.. “He asked a lot of questions about why I was being treated differently to him but he no idea what was going to happen to him”…
Katy farted “oops excuse me; my little guest is giving me a lot of gas this morning”. She paused ...”I'm not sure if I want you to see me having a poo Kevin?!!.. I mean its something a girl does on her own... you know!......... In private I mean.” Katy’s cheeks turned red she was embarrassed at this thought. Kevin looked at her this was something he really wanted to see but he knew that this girl was brought up properly and certain things a girl does remained very personal….”please Katy I can see your embarrassed by this but I promise ill try to be discreet for you”……… “Discreet ill be sat on the toilet pushing out my stools…….It will probably smell awful it'll be all over my bottom, I always do poo large amounts …. And besides you’ll not recognize your friend because he, ll look and smell like all my other food waste.” Kevin's head dropped she could see he was disappointed.” Ok ok I don't need to go yet when I do ill decide if I can go through with it, is that ok KEV.” Kevin nodded a big smile on his face. All Kevin wanted was to watch Katy going to the toilet after all she'd let him watch her urinating lots of times what was so different about her taking a poo?.He wanted to see for himself what her digestive juices had done to john’s body? Kevin looked up at Katy trying to get her attention Katy finally noticed his gesturing “oh sorry KEV I didn't notice you is there something wrong”? “No Katy its just that I was hoping that I would be able to recognize something in your poo…I mean surly there will be some bones left from johns body?”….. Katy laughed. “yes there is always stuff in my waste …bits of skin and hair and a few bones oh and lumps of fat! I always get big lumps of fatty stuff stuck to my waste; I really have no idea what it is may be you are a bit fatty?” with that Katy went upstairs to her bedroom, she walked over to the cage “hello have you decided which one of you is going to join me?, Who ever it is will get breakfast and I will also have some lunch with him”. Both men waved their hands in the air Katy smiled “oh dear it looks like ill have to choose whose going to be my joining me today”. With that Katy reached in and picked up peter. “Come on Pete it’s your lucky day you get to accompany me to my office”. She took peter down stairs and put him into her jar “breakfast won’t be long peter “. Katy finished cooking her scrambled egg and toast. She lifted Kevin up and placed him on her table she sat peter next him. “Come and help yourselves boys but please be careful it’s still very hot”. Both men helped themselves to some of her food. Katy placed peter back into his glass prison. She washed her dirty plate and tidied her kitchen. She then went upstairs to get dressed ready for work; Katy came back into the kitchen and collected her little captives placing them into her box. She gathered her works stuff and loaded it all into her car and left for her office.

Chapter 3.


Katy unpacked her stuff; she opened the box and placed both men onto her desk Peter still in the jar protesting about his unfair treatment. Kevin stared at Katy she had chosen a short brown dress dark stockings and a light colored scarf with matching stiletto shoes, she looked stunning. It wasn't long before Katy’s dress rode up her thighs to reveal the color and type of knickers she had chosen to wear. She turned to face both men and smiled she picked Kevin up and walked towards her private toilet “its time KEV for you to see what I’m going to turn little Pete into, I’ve decided to let you be present whilst I do my personal stuff. I apologize now for the smell and the noise of any wind escaping as I push yesterdays waste out. Whilst it will be embarrassing for me to show you this it doesn’t really matter because soon you will be turned into the same thing!! Therefore I am going to let you be present whilst I have a no 2”. Katy had another platform hanging in her office toilet. Katy put Kevin into has viewing platform and lowered the lavatory seat. Katy turned and proceeded to pull her clean panties down and sat on the toilet. Kevin's hand worked frantically tugging at his erect penis he had a clear view of Katy’s hairy anus and wet lips of her pussy. Katy closed her legs; this made her feel more comfortable not able to see Kevin staring at her face whilst she pushed yesterday’s food out. She relaxed her urine poured from her in a steady yellow stream; Kevin could taste it in the air the toilet bowl filed with warm steam from her pee .Katy’s breathing increased her anus opening slightly to reveal the brown mess struggling to escape. Kevin watched Katy’s sphincter muscles opening and closing as she pushed this large lump of poo from her body trapped wind escaping as she bore down. Inch by inch the thick hard stool eased its way out getting longer as it she slowly made its way out, gravity would soon take over helping Katy to rid her of this waste product.. Kevin studied the hard lump as it was being pushed out, she was right he could see large deposits of fatty material in her shit. There were also bits of carrot and fibrous material visible but no sign of any bones or skin. The large turd snapped and dropped into the toilet with a splash white stringy bits of what appeared to be skin were trapped hanging from her closed anus. Katy sighed it had obviously given her a bit of trouble getting rid of such a large piece. Kevin watched as she pushed, her anus opening and closing as she started to push another piece of her spent meals out. This time though Kevin could see a large clump of hair embedded in the side wall of her stool!! This had to be johns how else would hair have ended up here. Kevin stared at the brown mess revealing itself as she pushed it from her body… large pieces of skin and bone fragments were embedded in here shit. What Katy had told him earlier was true this brown smelly mess was all that remained of john and soon peter was going to end up the being the same, it fell into the toilet with a !plop! . Katy opened her legs and wiped the mess from around her anus and stood up. She pulled her knickers back up and readjusted her dress Kevin stared at the 2 large lumps floating in the yellow water below him fibrous tissue at the broken ends of each piece, it was difficult to tell which bits were john and what was left of her other meals one thing for sure! There was a lot waste food packed into her stools making them very dense and heavy. Katy lifted the toilet seat “well Kevin what do you think It didn’t smell as bad as normal but as you can see there isn’t much left of your mate john in my poo thank fully he didn't make me bloated you are quite a good laxative i rarely get constipation or trapped wind, a nice bonus for me KEV..”
Katy lifted Kevin from his platform “I'm going on a trip after dinner so I will not be sticking my little friend in my underwear. I want keep my privates from getting to smelly although I will be taking precautions to prevent any bad odours escaping; I want you to get to know him better for me. He will be going inside me after I've eaten my lunch; I have brought some panty pads to stick in my gusset they will help keep my discharge from getting to smelly, I am already rather sticky just thinking about swallowing little Peter . Now that you’ve seen what’s going to be left after I’ve finished digesting him it will be interesting to see if you are still as keen on being one of my doomed guests?”
Kevin was disappointed he would miss out on a morning’s entertainment. Katy washed him and then took him back into the office she deliberately had not flushed johns remains away the smell of her waste filled the air. Katy removed peter from his jar; she then put Kevin and Peter into a Perspex box this enabled them to see everything.”I want you two to get to know each other ill be busy all morning but after I've had you both for lunch I will be going on a short trip to recruit some new candidates for my healthy eating course the day after tomorrow “.Kevin realizing that she needed to replenish her larder having only one left at home.
Katy’s phone rang signaling the start of her day. Peter turned to Kevin “fucking hell she's going to eat us” Kevin laughed “no she's not going to eat us she always gives us some of her dinner”….peter sighed “bloody hell she had me worried then!! I mean don't get me wrong I would rather be eaten by her than some scabby cat, but I’d rather be left in one piece, hopefully she's going to help get us back to normal?. Anyway my names peter.” Kevin shook his hand ...”how come she shoved me in that jar and left you to run around freely, does she know you?”Kevin looked at him “yes Katy and I are friends we both share the same interests and your are right Katy will make changes to your body; you will be altered dramatically”…” I hope so KEV I don't want to remain like this forever”. Peter continued asking all sorts of questions about Kevin's relationship with Katy and of course if he had any idea how they had ended up being shrunk. Katy carried on working quietly watching her two little captives chatting away to each other. She would bend over more than necessary to allow her dress to ride up revealing her black thong, the white pad she wore visible at the stitched edge of her knickers. Peter watched her constantly hoping for a glance at her scrumptious arse. Katy would come over to where the box sat stretching to reach folders above; this gave both men a close-up of her hairy mound nestled under the material of her underwear. They could smell the odours in the cotton of her gusset. This really turned Kevin on Katy was giving them a real good look at what she had on offer. This excited Kevin after all peter was soon going to be turned into her urine and poop soon to be staining these very same panties in front of him. The morning passed slowly, Katy would still take Kevin back and forth to the loo to watch her pee; the two stools had started to turn the water a dirty brown why hadn't she flushed her waste away. Kevin found this a strange thing for her do, Katy being a very hygienic lady this struck him as being out of character for her.
The time was approaching 12.30 it was a nearly time for lunch, Katy glanced at her watch “mm I don't know about you two but I'm very hungry”. Katy got up and went into her kitchen area they could hear her opening cupboards and clattering dishes. The two men waited patiently for her to return and collect them both. Kevin was starting to get very aroused knowing what was about to unfold for his new friend Pete. Katy finally came out to collect them, she put them down next to a plate of hot pepperoni pizza she had a full wine glass ready. Be careful you guys its still very hot Kay then turned and unzipped her dress and removed it hanging it neatly. “Bloody hell KEV she's stripped of down to her underwear”. Katy stood before them in her black matching bra and panties her toned body looked fantastic. She walked over and sat at the table…”are you ok Peter…your probable wondering why I've stripped of to my underwear? Well I always do this for my new guests, you see I like for them to see what they'll be wearing after I have had my lunch”. Peter looked at Kevin “she's lost me mate come on lets eat some grub”. With that he started eating the edge of this huge meal. Katy smiled and proceeded to eat her way through her hot meal taking sips of wine in between. Kevin smiled at Katy before helping himself to some of her meal. Katy picked up the last slice of pizza and pushed it into her mouth Kevin stared as she slowly chewed up her meal, she licked the crumbs of her red lips and swallowed the chewed up meal. She put her hand up to her mouth and belched “oops excuse me boys my tummy is saying thank you for my meal I'm sure it will appreciate my next piece of meat even more.”….peter still didn't show any signs of what was going to happen to him. Katy reached down and picked him up “did you enjoy my choice of pizza”. Peter answered “yes it was bloody gorgeous just like you love.” Katy gave him a stern look ….“I'm glad you enjoyed eating my food, I don't mind sharing, it will all end up inside with the rest of the meal”. Her look changed she licked her red lips and smiled at him. “Well my little friend seeing as I shared my food with you I would like something in return, I'm sure you've read in magazines the problems women get from bloating. Well I'm going use you to help stop that happening to me”.
Peter laughed nervously “what do mean help you? How the bloody hell can I help stop you getting bloated”……Katy smiled “oh that’s easy you see I have found that the best cure for my trapped wind is to use something to help keep it all moving,… and I find the best cure for me is you. So Peter would you help me out... oh please say yes I would be ever so grateful”….peter looked down at Kevin “well ok but I don’t know how I can stop you from getting bloated”. Katy smiled she had a triumphant look on her face. “All I need to do Pete is swallow you whole and my stomach will sort the rest out for me”. Peter’s expression changed you could see the fear start to rise in his face ….”No please I can’t let you do that!! I can’t help you please put me back down Ill do anything else but not that”. ..”Mm well peter I'm afraid you have already agreed to help me, and as my mother always said once you’ve agreed to do something you should always try and fulfill your promise. Let me show you something”. Katy lifted Kevin up and carried them both to her private toilet. “See that rather smelly mess I've made in there well that was john and as you can see he’s helped me to clear out my bowels a treat! I must say you guys are much better at being laxatives than you are husbands”. Katy smiled at them both and walked back into her kitchen area. She put Kevin next to her plate and sat back down; Katy reached over for a small dish. “Right Pete are you ready to help relieve me of my bloating problem “.Peter screamed out!!! Squirming and beating at Katy’s hand trying to break free from her vise like grip…”my my he is a feisty one KEV I hope he fights as hard when I've dispatched his meaty body inside me”. Katy dug her long nails into peters chest and back holding him firmly between her finger tips she then spooned the contents of the small dish onto his body peter was screaming and crying begging her to let him live. Kevin felt terrible Peters screams sent shivers down his spine!!!Katy carried on a big smile on her face she continued coating his body oblivious to his pleas. ..Peter looked down at Kevin.” you lying bastard you told me she wasn't going to eat us!!Please please I beg you ask her to let me go!!! I have a new born son please I beg you I don't want to die like this”. Peter broke down tears streaming down his face. Katy giggled “oh come on your supposed to be the stronger sex it will be over in a few seconds .Katy looked across at Kevin picking him up in her other hand “are you ready KEV say good by to your friend”. She lifted peters struggling body up to her lips. “It was nice knowing you Pete would you like me to post my poo to your wife so she can dispose of you properly”. With that she opened her mouth her white teeth stood out against her red lipstick; she lowered peters dripping body into her waiting gape, her wet tongue waiting to receive its meal. Peter’s body slid effortlessly into her open mouth…



Down the hatch
she releases her hold on him and his body continues on its short journey inside. Kevin’s hand worked frantically as he watches peter slide in between Katy’s red lips his screaming becoming muffled as his body slides inside her mouth. Katy closes her mouth a big smile on her face as she prepares to send Peter’s body to join her pizza meal below. Katy lifted Kevin up to her face; she then pushed peters head and shoulders out between her lips .peter tried to grab onto her wet lips his screams for help were even more desperate now…peter was so close he could almost touch him! He watched as Katy sucked him back inside her saliva dripped from her red lips. Kevin watched as she pushed his helpless body around inside her mouth, peters body pushed the flesh on her cheeks outward the shape of his body would appear as he was pressed against her fleshy cheeks. She turned him and once again and pushed his body out! His legs dangled outside her red lips he kicked and thrashed as he tried to escape his deadly prison. Katy sucked him effortlessly back into her mouth her free hand buried deep between her legs pleasuring her womanhood her orgasms getting more and more intense!!. Katy turned peters body again and pushed him outward into the daylight, once again she pulled his body back inside only this time she held his head between her large front teeth. Peters face clamped tightly she held him firmly crushing his nose and cheek bones, blood seeped from his wounds. Kevin was ideally placed so he could witness peters final journey into her tight throat which would slowly send his body into her hungry stomach. Peter’s pleas were reduced to a whimpering unable to cry out he was still maybe he was hoping that Katy would release him?!! Or maybe he had just given in to his fate. Katy lifted Kevin higher tilting her head back she released peter from her grip, opening her mouth wide allowing his body to fall deeper inside her mouth. Kevin watched as his body slid into her throat unable to stop himself peter screamed out. “no no please god no”. He slipped to the back of her throat his screams for help faded as he slid deeper into her. Katy gulped and the squirming lump vanished. She closed her mouth and belched loudly tapping her stomach. “Thanks peter I really enjoyed you struggling inside my mouth keep it up I would like to have a full afternoons entertainment out of your yummy little body”. Katy smiled at Kevin. “Well my little cupcake did you enjoy seeing peter meet his doom, I must say I do enjoy teasing them especially when they cry like a little child. He has made me rather wet below Ill need to change my pad before we leave.” Katy moaned her hand slipped slid in between her legs she pressed Kevin’s body against her stomach!! Kevin could hear peters pitiful cry’s for help this only made Kevin’s pleasure heighten he franticly worked his penis gaining pleasure from peters situation. Katy slid Kevin's body toward her panties she opened her legs wide as she pushed Kevin's body in between her legs into her hungry woman hood. Kevin’s body slid inside her wet lips, his body entered her tight muscles!!Katy sucked his body inside. The sticky walls grabbed him and dragged him further into her hungry sex. Katy’s orgasms came one after another each time squeezing Kevin's body tightly deep inside the muscular walls of her vagina……It took Katy a long time before peter and Kevin had satisfied her sexual urges.
Katy pulled Kevin's limp body from inside her; she lifted him up to her face her spunk clung to him coating him in a sticky cream. Kevin opened his eyes! he smiled at her….”ooh thank goodness I don't want you to die like that KEV”……..Kevin smiled back maybe she was beginning to like him. Katy stood up and walked towards her toilet she stopped suddenly her hand crept inside her panties she moaned as her orgasm swept over her. Her creamy discharge seeped out around the edging of her black panties…. “Come on lets get cleaned up! Peter is giving me a really good workout he hasn’t stopped fighting since I sent him on his way”.
“We have to leave soon I hope my panty liner will contain my juices, I’m leaking fluid constantly it’s a good job ill be conducting my business in the fresh air hopefully I won’t be smelly”. Katy washed herself and changed her wet panty pad leaving Kevin to sort himself out, after having a pee she flushed away johns remains.

Chapter 4
Katy packed up her things and left with Kevin to meet her client, Peter continued giving her orgasms Kevin watched as she squirmed about in her seat her hand constantly in her knickers fingering her clitoris to help relieve her sexual urges. Katy arrived at her meeting place she left Kevin in her car for safe keeping whilst she dealt with her client. Katy soon returned she had with her a small box which she placed next to Kevin.”I'm having treat KEV I'm going to have some foreign meat for a change, illegal’s so they won't be missed”. Kevin being right next to the box could hear movement and voices….”how many are there Kate”. Katy held up three fingers to him. Kevin rubbed his hands excited about the prospect of watching them being devoured by Kate. Katy reached over to Kevin opened her legs wide and dropped him in between. “Enjoy yourself KEV see if you can make me come again”. Kevin snuggled against her black panties, “pull that pad out for me please Kevin I don't require it anymore, here ill help you get it started”. Katy reached down and tugged at the panty liner pulling it from under her bottom...”There you should be able to pull it out now”.. Kevin wrestled the soggy panty liner from inside her knickers. He then pulled her knickers to one side and crawled in Katy giggled.” Mmm I like where you’re going with this KEV”. Katy’s pubic hairs were stuck together he could smell her sex; Kevin buried his head deep within her labia licking her creamy spunk from around her erect clitoris. Katy reached between her legs and maneuvered Kevin's body inside her wet entrance!! Gently pushing him deeper into her sex .Kevin’s body slid in to her the walls of her vagina gripping him as he was pushed further in. Katy unable to concentrate on her driving pulled into a side road and stopped Kevin had her full attention as she wriggled and thrashed about on her seat, screaming out in pleasure as each orgasm welled up inside. Her lube flowed from her filling her panties. Katy pulled Kevin's body in and out her fluid filling her vaginal tunnel, Kevin drank in her juices whilst trying to breathe her sticky fluid filling his mouth and nostrils. Katy had lost all control over her body she just needed to satisfy her sexual lust. She reached her peak the orgasm welled up inside her!! She closed her legs squeezing Kevin's body tightly between her muscular vagina a river of sperm sprayed from between her legs as she reached her peak. Katy slumped into her chair exhausted she reached into her wet pussy and pulled Kevin's limp body out, he gasped for hair his whole body covered in her sticky fluid. “Wow that was fantastic KEV you are really keeping me entertained I can’t wait to eat you ill fill a bath tub with my juices.
Kevin although exhausted realized that she still intended to eat him just like all the others who had fallen for her honey trap. Katy’s brown dress was now saturated a pool had formed in between her legs; it was a good thing the seats were made of leather. Katy opened her glove box and grabbed a handful of tissues to mop up her sticky discharge. She opened her window to allow the smell of her sex to escape and then once satisfied she drove back to her home. Kevin sat in between her legs the aroma of her sex filled his nostrils, he was exhausted and feeling sorry for himself, after all he had helped Katy get so much more from her little guests. He was hoping that she would keep him around, but it seemed she was planning on making a meal out of him at some point in the near future. Katy sensed his thoughts somehow she had this connection with him of course he was quite right she was dying to get him into her mouth so she could tease and torment him before feasting on his body. The thought only made her more excited about carrying out Kevin's final moments on the out side of her body. She was getting to like his ways he knew how to please her and he made her laugh, this did make her feel a little guilty about sending him to his death. But her urge to eat him was getting stronger each day; soon she would be unable to resist sending her little friend in to her hungry stomach so he could entertain her properly. Katy tried to push her thoughts to one side trying to convince herself that she could use her other captives to quell her lust. Katy pulled into her private drive anxious to get her dirty clothes of and get herself cleaned up. She turned to Kevin and gently lifted him up to her face…”are you ok KEV? You look really sad”. Kevin nodded his expression giving way to his inner thoughts...” come on lets get you cleaned up I'm looking forward to having you snuggle up to me in my bed tonight”. She giggled this made Kevin feel more at ease. Katy picked up the box and went into the house, her black panties clung to her pubic hairs a large damp stain covered the back of her expensive dress .Katy went straight up stairs to her bedroom she put Kevin and the box onto her bed. She took the cage containing peters last companion into her spare room. She came back in and removed her dress she turned it around to see how badly stained it was….”I have a feeling that I won’t be wearing this to the office again Kevin. Between you and my struggling little friend in here you've managed ruin it.” Katy dropped it onto the floor she rolled her black panties down her perfectly formed legs and dropped them next to Kevin…”my knickers are pretty messed up too KEV and look at mess down here.” She pulled her wet labia apart thick creamy spunk filled her slit and vaginal cavity the strong smell of her sex filled the air….”you have fun playing with my dirty panties whilst I get cleaned up”. Katy picked up her silk robe and went to have a hot shower leaving Kevin to examine her badly stained panties something he would get great satisfaction from.
Kevin had a wicked thought he dragged her sodden underwear to the little box ,pushing her stained gusset near to the small holes in its side her lube seeped through the holes .he was sure the three little captives would recognize the sexy aroma. He listened for any movement! The voices became more excited they were talking among themselves in a foreign language Kevin could hear them laughing. Katy came into the room wrapped in a white towel her long wet black hair hung down shimmering against the white towel; this made it all worth while for the pain he would endure from this adorable lady. Katy walked over to her bed and knelt down beside Kevin and the box.”I see your starting to tease them already KEV”. She giggled.” how do they like the smell from dirty panties? They are really sticky I’m due for one of my periods soon. My lube always flows a lot more coming up to my period it will not be quite as sticky as it is presently… oh it should taste sweeter too. Less chance of me drowning you KEV when I utilize your meaty little body, I must say you are a very good dildo much better than one of those plastic ones”. Once again Kevin's thoughts raced ahead that sounded long term maybe she wasn't going to eat him for a long time. Katy gave him a reassuring look sensing that he was more relaxed about his role in her life. She tried to not to think about swallowing his scrumptious body, she got up quickly her clitoris instantly reacting to her wicked thoughts. This was going to be really difficult for her she was torn between satisfying her urges and her feelings for this sweet little man. God this was hard she started having a debate with her self she watched him from her shower room, she could see he was taking great pleasure from his little game she whispered under breath “snap out of it Kate he’s enjoying this just as much you are “. Her hand crept below she pushed her fingers inside and gave her self an orgasm. Katy’s mind was made up Kevin at some point was going to be used to satisfy her sexual lust just as she had planned if he had any other ideas that was his fault he was going inside her soon to become a wet yellowy brown stain in her gusset .
Tomorrow was Saturday Katy had eaten her usual five protein packed meals during her office hours, with the exception of the three immigrants Andrew would be spared his ordeal for the next two days. Katy only ate five unlucky males during her working week. Kevin would also be spared the only difference being that she would allow him to spend more time with her! Of course he would have to earn his keep she had plans for her animated sex toy. Being a Friday Katy didn't bother getting dressed she wore her silk robe the material allowing her curves and her hairy woman hood to stand out. Katy walked up to her bed and sat next to Kevin. “Having fun with my foreign friends KEV? You seem to be enjoying teasing my little snacks don't get to attached to them they will not be here for long”. Kevin smiled…”tomorrow is Saturday KEV I normally go shopping and meet up with my friends for a meal and drinks so you’ll be on your own with my guests, I don't eat my guests on the weekends I try and have normal food although I have had one or two late night snacks after arriving home from the pub , I may find it difficult to resist having you after drinking so you’d best stay out of my way lest you may be going on the menu before the others”. Kevin's head dropped it seems he could be staining her knickers quite soon.
Katy stood up she fetched the cage with Andrew inside back into her bedroom, she then put the three immigrants inside with peter.” Mm hello do any of you speak the queens English by any chance”. Her sensual voice helping to calm their noisy ranting peter asked if he could have some food and a drink. Katy asked if he had any preferences regarding a meal and went down stairs to prepare it. Katy returned with a hot meal and something for her little captives to drink. She then took Kevin downstairs with her..Katy pulled her silk robe open revealing her toned stomach. She held Kevin's body against her soft skin. ”peters still moving about in there can you hear his screams now KEV”. .Katy’s hand already fingering her self below, Kevin pressed his ear against her skin he could hear her acidy fluids gurgling inside and a feint whimpering from within her. He wasn’t sure if it was coming from peter although this sound was very different from the others. Katy moaned as she reached her orgasm, Christ this girl was constantly fucking herself at our expense. Katy’s sexual urges must be totally out of control she seemed to have her fingers inside her vagina 24/7…..
” Katy how many times do you come in a day……..i mean since I've been here you seem to be sexually aroused all the time, don’t you ever switch off”….Katy sat down with Kevin, “well Kevin it seems my mum was quite right about you, because I have not stopped thinking about eating you since I found you which I must say has kept me turned on all of the time. And it seems that I can get even more pleasure from eating the others than I could before we met. Therefore to answer your question I am able to reach an orgasm at anytime of the day or night thanks to you, I mean god knows what ill be like when I eat you I’m exhausted now”. Kevin looked into here eyes. “Do you think ill be with you for much longer Katy?”……..Kate picked him up and held him in front of her face... “I’m sorry Kevin but I really cannot, give you an answer to that all I can do is try and resist my urge to swallow you my brain argues your case but my pussy seems to win, I do like you! But we are similar. I have watched the expressions on your face when I have one of my little guests for lunch and I know you like to watch me poo out what’s left…. you live for it just as I do. The only difference is that you’ll be joining them that is your role soon to become one of my stools its what you’ve always wanted to be food for a woman like me”………. Kevin smiled “ yes you are right Kate I do love being there and watching you tease and torment them, I know its wrong but I really enjoy hearing them scream out for help I love watching their pain ……..but I miss my girls my family are very important t me”…… “Kevin I am going to enjoy eating you!! And I will take great pleasure from your suffering and as for your wife and children I’m sure they will always remember you as a kind and worthy husband but you must remember I have not met your family therefore I do not care about the fact you will not be returning home to them they are not important to me you are going to provide me with sexual satisfaction and all my protein needs in one sitting your families needs do not come into it. But let’s not think about future events its not going to change the outcome let us enjoy the pleasures that await us both”.
“Come on KEV lets see what we can have to eat and that doesn’t include you ok” Katy carried Kevin into her kitchen and prepared a meal that they would both enjoy. They talked about each others past and how their feelings towards each other were changing. It was obvious that they were both starting to like each other .this was going to complicate things for Katy when her urges took control of her; the night passed quickly they both enjoyed each others company. The time was getting on Katy yawned “come on KEV is time we went to our bed I need to get some beauty sleep before I go out tomorrow”. Katy carried him upstairs and after letting him watch her pee placing him on her bed she moved the cage into her spare room and slid into bed next to Kevin's little 4 inch body, Katy’s mind already imagining what it would feel like to suck on his warm body her urge to feast on him growing stronger. She lifted him up to her face and smiled her warm breath blowing like a sea breeze over his skin. Kevin sat still he studied her face her huge mouth inches from his body, Katy moved him closer and licked his salty skin. … “You taste really good KEV it’s a good job I'm not hungry………..although”. Katy pushed him onto her wet tongue and dragged him inside!!.....Katy pleasured her self her fingers deep inside her woman hood rubbing her wet labia and clitoris working her sex below. She turned him around sucking on him and gently chewing his body pushing him in between her molars. She loved feeling, this squirming lump of living meat struggling to survive inside her mouth his cries for her to stop only heightened her sexual state , she pushed him to the back of her mouth and held him there…. Katy’s mind raced her urges taking over getting harder for her to control…….”god I need to do this I'm sure he knows that its his time he’ll be okay with it I need to get him inside me” her fingers played with her erect clitoris each touch sending ripples of pleasure through her body helping her to reach an orgasm quicker her body rose of the bed as she reached her peak! She spurted her fluid out all over the sheets. Katy relaxed she pushed Kevin's saliva coated body onto her breasts. Katy sat up tears welled up in her eyes she lifted Kevin up to face. “I’m so sorry did I hurt you I……am really trying not to do this to you but my pussy needs you more than I do and I’m really not sure if you’ll be around much longer.. I really am going to miss you l don't want to be without you KEV you've helped me get so much more from my guests little bodies”. She held him to her cheeks her tears washed over his body Kevin snuggled up to her wiping away her tears. Kevin's body was covered in indentations from Katy’s teeth his body, ached small bruises covering his pale skin.
Kevin knew for sure that he would feed this girls hunger for his body and no matter what they would do together he would soon become no more than a bodily function to her, a waste product from her digestive system to be expelled between her curvy buttocks.
Kate moved him onto her stomach she could still taste him in her mouth she looked down at his bruised body she could see that he was hurting from his ordeal. She smiled at him enjoying watching him as he struggled to get comfortable, she really did enjoy chewing on his warm meaty body, she liked the way it slide from in between her teeth and his screaming out in pain asking her to be gentle with him. Katy was going to keep him alive as long as possible so she could repeat his ordeal over and over all thoughts about the way she felt about Kevin were gone he was no longer safe from her now she wanted to inflict as much pain upon him as possible Kevin's fate was now sealed. Katy was curious she wondered how much punishment he could endure before she would have to stop; he needed to be kept alive for his short trip down her throat. He would have to be fairly fit to ensure he would give her good sex when she sent him on his way. Her pussy tingled her lube squirted from her onto the sheets even visualizing her plans for him made her come.
Katy lifted him off her stomach and placed him next to her. “Sleep there KEV ill keep you warm I get really hot at night,……… I've really hurt you haven’t i.” …Kevin smiled. “You were pretty rough with me I thought you were going to chew me up and swallow me.”……… “ oh no KEV I would rather have you squirming inside me although I must say I did enjoy chewing your body, how long do you think you could last if I did that again ?i really did get a kick from doing that to you...i mean you are here for my entertainment so I would like to get the most from you before I eat you…. But Don't worry now you’ll still be here in the morning you haven’t seen what’s left of peter yet” She gave him a reassuring smile but Kevin could see from her face that she meant every word,. That was the second time she had him in her mouth he wasn't sure if he would survive a third. Katy stroked his bruised body her soft touch felt good …. Katy giggled ” I know what to do why don't I try chewing one of my foreign guests to see how long he would survive for, at least then I would not have to test it on you KEV, although looking at those bruises on your body I think I will have to try and control myself a bit better.” She had a satisfied look on her face. Kevin turned away from her and tried to sleep tears ran down his face he loved being with her she had treated him so kindly why had she turned against him. She was being so thoughtless he knew she was going to eat him and yet she would take pleasure from inflicting pain on him and talking about what her intensions were and actually enjoyed watching his reactions.
They both settled down Kate was soon asleep all her activity had worn her out, Kevin wasn't so fortunate his body ached all over Kate had really bruised his flesh badly. Katy moaned talking in her sleep her fingers rubbing her self below. Kevin muttered under his breath “Christ doesn’t this girl ever stop thinking about sex.”….. Kate woke up early that morning she turned to Kevin the bruises on his body were worse today she stroked him gently, Kevin didn't stir .she went to the toilet and came back Kevin still hadn't moved Katy’s urges came to the surface…”come on sleepy head I need you.” Katy lifted him gently off the her bed she opened her legs and pushed his limp body inside in between her urine soaked lips and fucked herself with his warm body she could. Feel him struggling inside this only increased her pleasure her lube squirted out between her labia and ran down the inside of her thighs. She pushed him right inside her.” Good morning KEV so nice of you to provide me with some entertainment I do enjoy having sex when I wake up. ”Katy went downstairs to make herself a hot drink enjoying the feeling of complete control over Kevin's body, she could feel this hard lump moving inside the walls of her vagina sending ripples of pleasure through her body. She went back up stairs and pulled Kevin from within her his body covered in her creamy spunk.. ”mmm I really enjoyed that my little star you are providing me with so much pleasure my mum was right about you I'm in girly heaven.” She put him down on her pillow. Kevin already exhausted from yesterday drifted off to sleep. Katy needed a hot shower to get her self cleaned up.
Katy walked up to her bed Kevin hadn't moved after his early wake up call this worried her, she sat next to him watching to make sure he was still breathing…..nothing . “KEV”, she moved him gently lifting him up he was still his body hot and wet .she must have really hurt him last night her mind raced tears welled up in her eyes…”come on Kate think he’s not supposed die like this.” She carried him downstairs to her kitchen and wrapped him in a cold flannel. Kevin opened his eyes his little body shakes from the temperature change……”I'm freezing Katy what are you doing to me.” Katy’s eyes grew wider a big grin all over face. “You had me worried then KEV I thought you were dead you were not moving and you are burning up.” Kevin smiled “ahh so you do care about me Kate.” Katy stared at him did she really care?...her pussy answered her question for her no she didn't care about him in that way she was more concerned about losing out on her sexy fun. Katy held him up to her face.”I do like you KEV and I am sorry for hurting you ill try and be more careful with you from now on.” She cleaned her spunk off his body and gave him a big kiss her pussy ached so bad it hurt she needed to go shopping before her sexual urges decided his fate.
Katy continued to get ready for her shopping trip she wore white cotton panties and matching bra a smart wooly top with a pair of figure hugging jeans. She looked irresistible no man would be able take his eyes of her as she is certainly a piece of eye candy to be admired and drool over. It was 9.30 am she had just about finished getting ready when she came over to Kevin and lifted him gently “come on KEV it’s time for me to expel peters remains I’ve been passing smelly gas all morning he certainly made me stink, so beware I think this could be a smelly load courtesy of little peter. He struggled until gone seven o clock last night he was well worth eating, mm I'm looking forward to having a chew on my little immigrant friends not a very nice welcome to our country KEV.” She giggled at her comment. She lifted her toilet seat and gently placed him into his viewing platform before lowering the seat she turned and unbuttoned her jeans, her panties rolled tightly at each edge as she pushed them down. Kate sat down opening her legs so that she could watch Kevin's reaction when she started to push her shit out .Katy was not embarrassed anymore in fact she was going to get a lot of pleasure watching Kevin's face as she had a poo…”ready KEV I really need to get rid of this mess its giving me a bad tummy and all the trapped wind has made me bloated so he needs to leave.” Katy started to urinate her dark yellow stream poured from her into the toilet bowl, she expelled some gas the smell filled the toilet Katy smiled. ”ooh that smells really foul KEV I must have eaten something whilst it was still alive. “She laughed at her own joke Kevin watched as her arse hole opened up a piece of white slime slipped out first followed by a thick stodgy stool he watched as it slid from her reaching down into the toilet before breaking, Kevin could see large bones and long stringy bits of skin embedded in her stool. The smell from her waste was over powering Katy pushed down the remaining lump came out and plopped into the water next to the other piece. Both stools were thick and long and floated on top of the yellow water. Katy urinated again.” That’s much better KEV I've made some room inside for my European guests I must say peter has made me poo an awful lot.” Katy reached under and wiped away the remainder of peters body from around her anus. She stood up and pulled her cotton panties and jeans over her buttocks. She lifted the toilet seat up and knelt down Kevin's little platform had a pool of her urine in the base which covered Kevin’s feet and ankles.” It looks like I've peed in your little platform KEV well at least you’ll have a warm drink I'm going shopping now I should be back in a few hours.” Katy blew him a kiss stood up and left. Kevin was shocked “. What the bloody hell, one minute she would be nice and now this”. He looked down the stench from her waste filled his nostrils unless you had watched peters demise you would never guess that this mess was all that remained of his body.
Katy had a big smile on her face as she left...” well he likes watching me going to the toilet so he can spend some time admiring my workman ship.” Katy was aware that just by teasing him in this way had made her wet her clean panties she checked to make sure she hadn't leaked onto her jeans. Kate hoped that her shopping trip would occupy her mind so that she wouldn’t stain the crotch of her jeans whilst she was out she picked up some panty liners just in case. Katy gathered her stuff together when she was about to leave her conscious kicked in .Katy went back up stairs to her bathroom and knelt by her toilet bowl…...”smells in there KEV I think you've seen enough of the inside of my toilet, come on ill clean you up and put you with the rest.” She provided them a drink and hot food and then left.
Kevin ate with Andrew and the three polish immigrants, Andrew was relieved to have some one to talk to in his own language. Andrew asked him what had happened to him he was curious as to why he was covered in bruises... this gave Kevin a problem he still wanted to be around to watch Andrew and the poles get eaten but he wasn’t sure if she intended keeping him alive that long. Andrew kept on asking questions which did not really give him much choice ….” I got chewed I wasn't inside long but as you can see it was long enough to do this to me. It’s thanks to Katy that I'm still here.”…Kevin said no more hoping that Andrew would make up the rest of the story ……….he did “that stunner her names Katy is it you lucky sod she can rescue me any fucking day in fact she do what ever she liked with me.”…….Kevin smiled thinking to himself. “She will mate she will.” Kevin slept most of the morning his body ached like hell at least he didn't have to talk to Andrew any more.
Katy was well into her shopping as always she bought herself some new bra and panty sets to wear for her little guests, she also purchased a video camera so that she could record everything that she planned to do to star guest Kevin. He did not know it yet but Kate planned on a home video of his short stay with her right up to the point when she would shit out his remains, she was looking forward to making a start on it as soon as she got home he hadn't suffered nearly enough for her yet. It was 1.45 by the time Katy had done all her shopping she put everything away and went up stairs to the cage; Kevin was still snuggled up on his makeshift bed asleep. Katy put her finger to her mouth to make sure the others were quiet. She reached in and lifted Kevin up and took him into her bedroom Kevin opened his eyes “come on KEV its time for you to entertain me.”Katy had her new camera set up with her TV she stood in front of it to make sure the picture was ok and then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down she then pulled her panties to one side and pushed Kevin's body into her crotch she readjusted her panties and pulled her jeans back up. Katy rubbed the squirming lump pushing against her sex “I’m rather smelly today KEV my periods due soon so I'm having a lot of messy discharge leaking out of me besides my urine and spunk that is. I must say you look really good in my crotch makes me look like I have a penis” Katy went about her business every now and then pushing Kevin's baby against her sex the stains in her crotch getting bigger as the day went on .Katy went up stairs and took her jeans and top off ready to be washed she put her hand down the front of her knickers and pushed Kevin inside her. “That’s better KEV I want to come before I go out tonight other wise ill spoil my new panties.” Katy lay down on her bed and gave herself an orgasm .she lay their exhausted her panties filled full of her thick spunk. She reached inside her and pulled Kevin's smelly body out he was gasping for air obviously suffering from his afternoon in her crotch.”I'm hungry KEV I need to someone to chew on.” Kevin to weak to fight accepted his fate, Katy put him down and went to her cage and picked up one of the poles. She came back in to her bedroom and lay next to Kevin. ”he’ll do for now KEV ill eat the other two after I've been to the pub.” Katy smiled at the polish man before pushing his struggling body into her mouth she moved him around gently chewing on his meaty body Kevin could hear his screams as her biting became more extreme her fingers worked her clitoris she orgasmed again and again blood spurted from her mouth Katy finally relaxed she pushed the bloodied immigrant onto her hand.” He’s pretty chewed up KEV I think I may broken a few bones too, but at least he’s still alive to entertain me when he goes inside.”… With that Kate opened her mouth and pushed him in feet first Kevin watched as the terrified man slid inside his arms thrashing about helplessly trying to save himself. Katy swallowed a lump appeared in her throat for a brief second and he was gone Katy burped loudly a big grin on her face.” That’s the best way to sort out illegal immigrants one down only 4 more to go……… Ooh he, s moving that’s a good man I wonder if he’ll smell different from our men when he’s pooped back out”. Kevin knew that they were all doomed this girl as lovely as she is had only one use for males!!! Sexual aphrodisiacs pure and simple a one use resource for her to gain sexual satisfaction from.
Chapter 5

Katy was very pleased with herself the polish man was keeping her active; she washed Kevin's sticky body, her gentle touch soothed him. They spent the rest of the afternoon together just talking she was back to her gentle ways taking care of him, they had loads in common with each other, but even though Katy’s feelings for her little captive were getting stronger her sexual needs still demanded their prize. Kevin was only here temporary she must not get attached to him it would only upset her when her urge to eat him finally took over. He was safe for now her polish guest was feeding her lust leaving her to enjoy Kevin's company as a person not as an object to be used for her sexual gratification. Katy prepared food for her and Kevin she needed to eat before her night out with her friends; Katy gave what was left to her three guests upstairs. She washed her plates and went up to her room. Kevin watched her as she showered, washing away the sticky spunk that clung to the thick black hair around her sex he relieved himself it didn't go unnoticed Katy smiled………….. “ He’s just as bad as me why should i feel guilty about using him for my pleasure he’s using me for his.” She continued to argue with herself about Kevin's future although her pussy always won she needed to eat his scrumptious little body just the thought of this got her juices flowing again. “Christ this is man is driving me nuts I'm constantly fucking myself .mum was so right about these feelings I am so glad she tried to prepare me.”


ˇ Katy remembered her mum telling her about Jonathon whom she met whilst out shopping and the feelings she had inside. Although no contact had been made with Jonathon she was aware of his presence she walked around the store relying on her senses to guide her to him, they eventually did. He looked straight at her as if he knew what she represented, they smiled at each other mum asked him his name they found out they had loads in common Jonathon was totally captivated by her and when she offered to fulfill his dream he was intrigued enough to go with her. Jonathon was surprised by her forwardness but he still agreed to accompany her home. Mum told him all about herself and the gift she had, Jonathon opened up to her about his recurring fantasy that he'd had since child hood about being hunted and eventually caught by a beautiful woman like for her to eat whilst still alive. That’s when mums adventure started she told me how she connected with Jonathon how they had so much fun together even her normal sexy times with her little guests improved beyond belief she told me how her feelings for him changed into love.mum managed to keep him with her for 2 months before her urge to eat her little friend and soul mate grew to strong and she succumbed to her needs .I remember she said let your body decide when its time to send him on his way you’ll really enjoy your time together but I guarantee you’ll enjoy eating him a lot more if you wait until you are ready he’ll always be a part of you and I mean literally a part of you. Kate giggled at this she wasn't sure what she meant then until she grew older and studied the digestive system in biology.mum often spoke of Jonathon I sometimes wondered if she had any regrets about eating him.

Katy finished showering she walked over to Kevin her nipples erect on her firm breasts the water dripping from her long black hair onto her skin she wrapped a towel around her head she sat on the chair by her dressing table her naked body shimmering in the light. Katy finished doing her make ready to get dressed. “Where would you like to wait KEV In the cage or on my bed ill leave the television on for you and the remote near by for you to change channels? …. Kevin pointed to her bed he had good view of the television from there. Katy organized things for him ready. Katy put her new black panties and bra on before getting dressed up she looked amazing she turned to Kevin…”well KEV how do I look am over dressed?.” Kevin gave her the thumbs up Katy smiled. “thank you I will be back quite late and ill probably be a little bit tipsy, remember what I told you keep out of the way until I've picked up my little foreigners other wise I might eat you instead.” She licked his body teasing him with her tongue before kissing him her perfume filled his senses ; she then left to catch her taxi. Kevin spent the evening watching TV around eleven thirty he fell asleep on her bed, it was gone twelve by the time Katy arrived home she came into the room and knelt by her bed she eyed Kevin hungrily she whispered….” I told you to hide from me you silly man”. She put her mouth near him and licked the whole length of his body Kevin didn't react Katy’s hand crept under her dress she licked Kevin's body again his salty skin sending messages to her pussy. She rubbed the cotton of her panties. Katy lifted Kevin's legs with her tongue and slid her mouth over them she gripped him with her teeth and sucked him slowly inside like a snake swallowing its prey; Kevin woke up only to watch himself being pulled slowly inside Kate’s mouth. He shouted to her to stop but Katy was already to aroused to listen she sucked him inside moving him around the wet interior of her mouth she rubbed her sex her lube already seeping out into the cotton gusset of her black underwear. Although she had drunk a lot she still knew that she must, not bite him anymore so she was extra careful with him only gently sucking on his warm flesh, this felt soothing to Kevin he didn't feel like he was in any danger from her. Katy sucked on his body for 25 minutes before she had finished pleasuring herself. She pushed him out unharmed back onto her bed a satisfied grin on her face. “Hello I told you to hide from me Kevin I needed to relieve myself and then when I saw you lying there I couldn’t resist sucking on you. See KEV I can be gentle with you in my mouth no chewing that time, my little immigrants aren’t going to be quite so fortunate.ill take my dress of and go and collect my midnight snacks, they don’t know it yet but they’re going to entertain me all night.” She stood up and removed her black dress Kevin could see the white stain in the crotch of her black knickers he was looking forward to watching her dispatch the two foreigners. Katy returned carrying the two polish men she put one into a glass jar the other she slid under the material of her black panties and pushed his struggling body deep inside her vagina she smiled at Kevin as she dropped the other polish man on to her palm. “Come here little man I'm very hungry I haven’t had any food.” She licked his body the terrified man kicked out at her this only made her angry she held him above her open mouth and started to lower him towards it he franticly kicked about screaming abuse at her in polish Kate giggled. “Speak English you silly man I want to hear you beg for mercy.” His one leg entered up to the top of his thigh Kate closed her mouth grabbing it between her back teeth, he screamed out in pain Kate let him dangle from her mouth he thrashed about helplessly . “mm”. Kate pushed him further inside her long nails dug into his skin as he struggled to resist her. Kate rubbed her pussy the stains grew as she came in her panties she moaned with pleasure her body thrusting in and out as each orgasm reached its peak. Kate had lost all control her sexual instincts demanded satisfaction she chewed on the polish man in her mouth Kevin could hear his pitiful screams the sound of his bones being grinded up between her teeth as she chewed on his vulnerable bare body. Blood mixed with her saliva and dripped from her red lips she pushed his mangled body out on her tongue the tangled mess of chewed flesh and bone barely recognizable as a man, he was still moving about whimpering like a puppy the flesh chewed away exposing his bones. Kate pulled him back inside and swallowed she smiled at Kevin; blood coated her white teeth she belched loudly. “I made a bit of a mess on him KEV I don't normally chew up my guests like that but I did enjoy feeling his bones breaking as I chewed on him. Quite a satisfying feeling being able to do so much damage to one of my meals, I quite enjoyed doing that to him. Katy rubbed the crotch of her panties enjoying her little visitor nestled deep within her wet slit, her creamy white spunk seeped out between her labia and run down between her bum cheeks staining the crotch of her panties. Kate picked Kevin up. “Do you trust me still?”. Kevin nodded Katy opened her mouth and Kevin obligingly climbed inside, she sucked him in and pushed him on to her molars and closed her mouth his body held firmly against her teeth. She licked him with her tongue coating him in saliva; she worked her fingers into her wet pussy and pulled her human dildo free, Kevin felt the cool air fill her mouth as she opened it wide to receive her polish guest the scent of her sex filled her mouth. She pushed him inside and maneuvered him onto the other side of her mouth. Kevin was really scared now he had no idea what Kate planned to do with the two of them. She pushed Kevin's body against the soft wall of her cheek and held him there. This enabled her to release her other squirming prisoners body, she moved him around with her tongue his legs dangled over her teeth the light allowing Kevin to see this terrified man as she teased him with her tongue his arms grabbing out trying to catch hold of Kevin. Her breathing grew quicker as Katy’s excitement started building she was unable to lie still as her sexual state grew her body perspired beads of sweat covered her silky skin her fingers worked her sex she pushed them deep inside rubbing her erect clitoris her sperm pumped from her spurting out over her bed and running in between the cheeks of her bum. Kevin felt his body slip deeper into Katy’s mouth he quickly realized that Katy had tilted her head back she pushed him against her cheek again using her tongue to hold him there, her mouth opened wider releasing its grip on the polish mans body, Kevin watched as he started to slide backwards into her throat, he screamed in sheer terror as he slid into her throat and disappeared Katy screamed out her as she had a massive orgasm she closed her mouth as wave after wave washed through her very being before, collapsing onto her wet bed, Katy pushed Kevin's body out onto her hand. She smiled her cheeks were cherry red her face covered in beads of perspiration as she tried to catch her breath , Kevin looked at her mouth realizing that he was just inside there with another human being who he had watched being swallowed whole whilst still alive. He could still see the terror in his eyes and hear his helpless screams as he slid into her throat on his short journey to the inside of Katy’s stomach. “Wow that was the most intense sex I have ever had in my entire life, just knowing that you were inside my mouth and able to witness as I swallowed a man alive sent my body into overdrive. I’m still coming now my pussy is leaking constantly. ” She gave Kevin a long sensual kiss,” I absolutely adore you Kevin you have made my life so much more exciting since we’ve been together I really will miss you when your gone.” Katy got up and went to the bathroom and removed her sticky panties, she sat on the toilet and held Kevin between her legs and urinated over his body her warm flow felt good against his skin he drank from her stream enjoying her taste. “That taste good KEV I thought you might enjoy drinking my urine.” Kate finished peeing. “Come on smelly its time we both had a wash and went to bed.” Kate pulled her dirty sheets of and replaced them with clean ones before they both settled into bed, Katy put Kevin on her tummy he could hear the screaming from within muffled by her muscled walls soon he would be digested along with his chewed up friend Kevin couldn’t imagine his horror as he discovered the mangled flesh inside her, they both settled down to sleep Katy had already started to drift off into her dreamy world Kevin soon followed snuggled into the warm flesh of her perfumed body . Katy woke her bladder needed emptying she moved Kevin next to her and went to the toilet her stomached ached her victims still moving around inside, Katy urinated relieving the pressure on her bloated tummy she got up and went back to her bed and fell asleep.
Kate woke up early her stomach hurt she needed to empty her bladder to help relieve her discomfort the pressure building she closed her legs trying to hold back her flow she lifted Kevin of the sheets. “Come on sleepy head I need to pee really badly and I think it’s because of my little polish friends from yesterday.” Katy hadn't eaten three men in one day although the first immigrant was probably digested long before she had sent the other two to their deaths so she was curious to see if she was going to produce more urine than normal, her bladder felt like it was going to burst. She lifted her toilet seat and put Kevin into his little platform ready. Katy sat down opening her legs her pussy smelt of urine and spunk from all her sexual activity. She smiled at Kevin her bladder unable to contain her pee opened her urine poured out spraying in a pungent yellow jet against the white porcelain of her toilet. Kevin watched the water turn a cloudy yellow the air filled with the smell of her piss Katy continued to urinate it poured from her the steam filled the air it clung to Kevin's nostrils it was so strong he could taste it in his mouth. Her flow remained steady Kevin watched amazed at the amount of liquid coming from her bladder Katy giggled. “I really needed to pee those polish men made a lot of urine.” Her flow started to slow down Katy farted loudly a creamy discharge slipped from between her dripping labia followed by a few short bursts of urine. Katy rubbed her tummy. “I hope I have poo soon I’m really bloated this morning KEV I think a nice hot drink might get my bowel movements going, after all I do have the remains of three immigrant males inside my bum waiting to leave.” Katy stood up she lifted the seat and knelt down.” Are you ok Kevin I have turned most of their bodies into pee. Come on Ill wash you it smells really bad in there.” Katy gave him a wash and got back into bed she put Kevin on to her warm belly, Kevin snuggled into her warm flesh. Katy could feel her excitement building her lube started to run between the lips of her sex. She moved Kevin nearer to her pubic hairs to see if he would volunteer his services, she was aware that her genitals smelt strongly of her urine but this only heightened her excitement. The thought of Kevin being rubbed against her smelly womanhood before being used as a dildo for her personal gratification made her wet. Kevin crawled through her hairy thatch realizing what she expected him to do after all he was here to serve her needs. Kevin slid in between her protruding labia and stood before her wet slit she smelt of urine her creamy discharge covered her entrance. “ I Smell really bad this morning why don’t clean me with your little tongue before I use you as my sex toy.” She was still wet from her visit to the toilet Kevin licked each urine soacked skin flap of her labia her urine tasted strong it left an acidic taste at the back of his throat Katy opened her legs wider to give him better access to her privates. She groaned as Kevin held her erect clitoris his tongue licking the surface sending waves of pleasure through her body. She reached between her legs and rubbed his warm flesh up against her slit before turning his body and pushing him head first inside her sticky hole for her to gain sexual satisfaction from him. Katy pushed his body in an out of her tight hole fucking her self slowly teasing her sex with his firm meaty body, she pulled on him her buttocks gripping him as she forced him inside her narrow passage. Creamy spunk seeped out between her hairy lips slowly filling the gap between the cheeks of her bum. Katy rubbed her erect nipples with her other hand she pushed Kevin deeper inside her the walls of her vagina tugged at his helpless form squeezing the air from his lungs, he sucked in the stale air inside her sticky tunnel each time she released her hold on his body. Katy carried on using him for her sexual pleasure her orgasms coming one after another her body covered in beads of sweat as she wriggled about on her bed her brain locked in to her getting sexual satisfaction nothing else mattered to her. She screamed out her orgasms reaching their peak she tensed her muscles she could feel the hard lump deep within the walls of her vagina struggling to break free from her muscular tunnel. Sperm poured from her soaking her bed sheets once again Katy collapsed onto her sodden sheets her pussy tingled as she came back down from her orgasm. Katy reached inside her pussy and pulled Kevin's limp body out a stream of spunk poured out onto the bed Kevin gasped for air his body red and sweaty her lube dripped from him. “I thought you were going crush me Kate I never realized how strong a woman’s vaginal muscles were.” Katy smiled. “I could feel your body wriggling inside me and the more you moved the stronger my orgasms got until I reached my peak. I have ruined my clean sheets again at this rate Ill be buying a new mattress this one must be soaking inside from all the stuff that’s come out of me, I never knew I could produce so much spunk”. Katy filled her bathroom sink with warm water and put Kevin in it so that he could get himself cleaned up; she once again stripped her bed. She then had a hot shower her skin between her legs felt sore from all the activity of past few days. Kevin looked lost in her sink Katy giggled he looked really funny sat up to his shoulders in soapy water. Katy applied some cream around her genitals and inside her thighs before putting a clean pair of knickers on she got dressed and helped Kevin to dry off before going down stairs to make breakfast for them both.
Katy was going on a trip today she needed to lure some new candidates for the coming week. Kate mulled things over in head. “She only had the one left although she still had Kevin; …..No he was still needed after all he was being utilized quite a lot.” She made up her mind Kevin would be spared for a few more days unless she was unable to lure some new meat into her web. Katy told Kevin about her short trip she asked if he minded staying at home whilst she searched for some more foolish men to satisfy her daily needs at the office. Kevin agreed although he did tell her that he would miss her company. Katy smiled at him, she was amazed after all she had done to him that he still liked her he is such a kind and loving person she felt a sadness that she was going to take him away from his wife and family. Katy got her stuff together and left Kevin in the cage with her remaining guest Andrew, Katy gave them both food and something to drink before leaving. Kevin was subjected to the same questions as before only Andrew did ask about peter and the polish men. Kevin had to come up with something fast all he could think of to tell him was that Katy had taken peter to her office and had returned with him that same day, although he was very different on his return as for the polish immigrants he had not seen them yet so he wasn't sure how they had turned out. Andrew asked if he had spoken to peter. Kevin couldn’t help smiling as he explained that peter had tried to communicate with him but he was to busy and to far away for him to understand what was said. Kevin of course was referring to the noises Katy made as she pushed out peters remains from her visit to the toilet. Andrew seemed satisfied with his answers the conversations became easier after that.
Katy had a successful trip she returned with two new subjects, she kept them away from Andrew that night as she had decided to put him on her menu for Monday’s lunch break. She collected Kevin and went into her bedroom to get undressed. “Miss me? I still need to get rid of my polish meals from yesterday I’ve needed to go all after noon. I smell really bad they’ve made a right mess in my knickers.” Katy lifted Kevin up to her face and gave him a kiss, she smelt so sexy Katy rubbed her damp panties and put her fingers by his face. “How do i smell I have had a quite a few orgasms today thinking about you?”.. Kevin breathed in her scent her fingers smelt musky, he could taste her urine. Katy smiled .” tell you what KEV seeing as you like the way I smell and taste maybe you would like clean me after I’ve had my pooh, that’s if you don't mind the smell from my waste that is.” … this appealed to Kevin he nodded and gave her the thumbs up sign. “Great come on its time I had a poo they’ve over stayed their welcome, I think this may be a really messy load KEV i really need to empty my bowels.” Katy put Kevin into his viewing station and sat down, Katy opens her legs ready. She started to pee as soon as she sat down her yellow urine flowed from her in a steady stream, it lasted at least 2 minutes before it eased. Katy moaned as she bore down her sphincter muscles opening a large brown log starts to inch its way out clumps of hair stuck to the sides inch by inch the large stool slides out bone fragments visible in her mess it hangs from her reaching 5 inches in length before it drops into the bowl with a splash .the smell filled Kevin's nostrils Katy started pushing again smelly gas escaped as she struggled to push out another hard piece of excrement, Kevin looked up at Katy she had a big grin on face obviously enjoying watching his reactions as she did had her pooh. “There still a lot more poo to come out I haven’t pushed the last two out yet.” Katy continued easing out the second turd it broke free and fell into the bowl Katy pushed again but this time her poo was soft and very smelly it came out very quickly large pieces of skin and tube like lengths held the mess together. “Christ Katy that looks like intestines and bits of stringy muscle tissue embedded in your waste.” Katy commented. “Well I did chew on two of them and I did make rather a mess on the second one KEV,I mean he was pretty mangled by the time I was finished with him. Besides They have made me uncomfortable all last night and today it’s probable because I chewed them and made all there insides come out, I mean look at the state of my new knickers I’ve never had so many brown marks in my gusset I’ll never be able to get them clean.” Katy had filled the toilet with her shit the smell coming from it was over powering she reached under to wipe her self clean she used a lot of toilet paper before she had finished. “Come on lets get you out of there I need to flush this lot away its making me feel sick.” She washed her hands and helped Kevin to get cleaned up before going into her bedroom. “Right then down you go I need to be cleaned up before bed so get that tongue going.” Katy lifted her legs and let them fall to the side before opening them wide so that Kevin could get access to her smelly pussy. Kevin could still smell the shit from her anus, he set about licking her smelly vagina the taste of her urine strong she moaned Kevin was already getting her juices going Katy rubbed her sex her slit getting increasingly moist she grabbed Kevin and started rubbing his body in between her wet lips. She worked his legs inside her tunnel and gently pushed him in his head sticking out between her labia Katy continued to rub her clitoris her fluid seeped out around Kevin's body and ran between her curvy bum cheeks. As her orgasms grew in intensity so did the amount of her spunk it flowed over Kevin’s body covering his head in a sea of creamy fluid. Kevin's arms were stuck inside Katy’s wet interior her thick spunk clung to his face making breathing difficult as her flow intensified the amount of air he could inhale grew less frequent, Katy totally wrapped up in her pleasure continued to make herself come. She pushed Kevin all the way inside her to gain maximum satisfaction from him. Luckily for Kevin his body turned allowing him to get his head above the steady stream of sticky fluid. Katy used her fingers to push Kevin even deeper inside her as she gripped his body with her rhythmic movements her pussy opened and closed allowing fresh air to be pulled inside the air being pushed out made Katy’s pussy make loud squelching noises her spunk forced out around Kevin's helpless body. She utilized her captive for 35 minutes before dragging his limp body from within her own. Kevin gasped for air his breathing irregular because of his extended stay in Katy’s love tunnel, she lifted him onto her breasts a wicked smile on her face. Kevin lay there on her warm flesh Katy closed her eyes and was soon asleep, Kevin having recovered stood up and walked up to face he leaned forward and kissed her red lips. Katy’s lips parted the tip of her tongue licked his face tasting his flesh, she opened her mouth causing him to fall forward his head and shoulders slipped between her lips. Katy’s wet tongue probed his body gently drawing him further inside her mouth he felt his stomach being dragged over her teeth as he slid further inside the wet interior, Kevin panicked. “Bloody hell she's asleep what if she thinks this a dream.” Katy moaned she gripped his body with her teeth whilst her tongue explored his flesh. The pressure grew as she started to drag him further inside; her mouth filled with saliva her body getting ready to send its meal inside Katy pushed him onto her molars and held him as she sucked on his warm fleshy body Kevin's body ached her teeth pressing against his ribs squeezing the air from his lungs. Katy moved him into the back of her throat and slowly sucked him in; Katy sat up spitting Kevin onto her hand. “You stupid little man What the bloody hell were you thinking I was just about to swallow you, ill dictate when its your time to be eaten not you.” Kevin although relieved was also shocked he could see that she was angry and upset maybe he did have a little chance of surviving her hungry lust for his body. Katy put Kevin into the cage with Andrew she was clearly upset tears filled her eyes she turned and went to her bed.
Katy took a long a time to drop of to sleep even though she was tired from her trip; nearly swallowing her little friend had upset her in a way which disturbed her. She knew what his purpose was and yet here she was getting emotional about eating him?, Kate was confused she had become to attached to him just as her mother had warned her . Katy needed to sort her feelings out for Kevin and fast her sexual urges were still dictating the terms but her heart was starting to get a foot hold she needed to decide when or if she was going to use him for sexual satisfaction. Her pussy tingled sending rhythmic messages to her brain at least that part of her body knew what it wanted to do with her little friend.
Katy was awakened by her alarm she felt tired still after her restless night, she got up and collected Kevin. He groaned in pain as she lifted him. “Serves you right maybe next time you climb into my mouth you’ll let me take control of your body.” She was still annoyed at him and wanted to punish him, she sat onto her toilet seat and held him between her smell y thatch her urine sprayed from her in a powerful hot jet hitting Kevin's face, he struggled to get his breath as her piss covered his head. He gulped large amounts of her poisonous urine into his stomach; her steady flow continued drowning him in her urine. She pulled him from her flow he filled his lungs with fresh before she put him back into her yellow stream Katy had a look of satisfaction on her face she could feel his body wriggling in between her finger tips struggling for air she was enjoying herself, peeing on a man gave her a sense of power over him and as this was her first pee of the day she knew her bladder would be full of her toxic urine the smell filled her toilet bowl. Her piss started to ease giving Kevin more time to inhale his breathing started to slow down her urine stung the back of his throat he felt sick unable to rid the foul taste of her piss in his stomach. Katy rubbed his body up and down her wet slit using him to get rid of any excess droplets of her urine. She lifted him out from between her legs and put him into her sink a satisfied look on her face, Kevin's body stung all over the acid in her piss burning his skin. Katy got into her shower ignoring his suffering, “he deserved that.” She felt calmer now the warm water cleansed her body washing away her sleepless night ready for her days tasks at her office. She wrapped a towel around her wet body and walked over to the sink and filled it with warm water. “Please do not go do that again when I am asleep you might not have been here now if I hadn't woken up in time. I need to decide when it’s your turn to be turned into my waste and at the moment you are still needed by me so enjoy it whilst you still can because I don't know how much longer ill be able to resist eating your scrumptious little body in fact I may have you for my lunch today instead of Andrew.” Katy lifted him clear of the sink she opened her legs and pushed him inside her making sure he went right into her wet love tunnel. She pulled the lips of her vagina neatly together and wrapped her towel back around her wet body. She then continued to get her underwear and choose what clothes she was going to wear to work that morning. Kevin was already providing her with a sexual fix ready for her lunch time pleasure with who ever she decided to send into her hungry stomach. Katy decided to leave Kevin inside her until she arrived at the office, that way he would think that it was his turn to change into one of her smelly turds. This made her feel even more sexually aroused than normal she was enjoying teasing her star guest in this way. Kevin struggled to breath in his wet sticky muscular tube luckily Katy’s lube was seeping out allowing some fresh air inside her, this enabled him to breath. Katy pulled her black cotton panties up over sex making sure a panty pad went into her gusset to absorb any leakage from her pussy she only wanted Andrew to stain her clean knickers Kevin was going to provide some sexy entertainment. She dressed ready to leave having had her breakfast, “good morning Andrew it looks like it’s your turn to accompany me to my office today.” She placed him into her jar and packed her things and left. Kevin totally unaware of time had no idea about his current position her muscular vagina griping him like a vise this of course was Katy’s doing she was determined to make him pay for upsetting her. Katy arrived she unpacked her stuff and set about her work. She rubbed her slit Kevin was starting to get her aroused she went into her toilet pulled her cotton panties down and sat down for a pee. She could feel Kevin's body ease its way nearer her entrance as she pushed her urine out, she wiped off the excess and pulled her panties up Kevin was going to entertain this morning and Andrew would finish her off after lunch. Katy’s phone rang constantly it was a typical Monday morning it always settled down around lunch that’s how Katy set it up so that would ensure she could have her fun undisturbed. Andrew was placed into the clear Perspex container Katy gave him a drink and something to eat; she was being really nice to him this put Andrew at ease. She still ensured that Andrew got to see her underwear when ever possible this aroused her knowing that Kevin was on display even though only she was aware of the fact. She checked on Kevin regularly to ensure that he was safe from harm Kevin of course was glad to be pulled clear of her confined vagina . The morning passed slowly Andrew asked Katy where Kevin was, she grinned.” He’s nearer than you think Andy in fact let me show you where he is Ill also tell you what’s going to happen to you, so please ask me anything.” ……Katy lifted her smart skirt up over her thighs Andrew stared in awe at her well defined legs wrapped in stockings and suspenders her black cotton panties nestled between her sexy legs hiding her womanhood. Katy walked nearer to the Perspex box and pulled her cotton panties to one side the smell of sex filled the room she pulled the lips of her labia apart to reveal the soft red interior, white deposits of her spunk clung to the sides Andrew could see deep inside her tunnel Kevin's head moving around in the folds of sticky muscular tissue..” say hello to Kevin Andy as you can see he’s quite busy at the moment keeping my pussy lubricated ready for you to finish the job.” Andrew looked at her in amazement…” what the hell are you mad he’s going to suffocate in there.” …….Katy laughed.” no he’s not I'm making sure he’s alright it’s not his turn to leave yet he’s my star guest.”Andrew looked at her a puzzled look on his face. “You want to ask a question Andrew?”…….” yes where are the three polish men and what have you done to peter?”... …” peter mmm that was Fridays visit to my office well I can tell you that peters long gone as are the three immigrants lets just say that I've recycled them all and returned them back to nature, in fact that’s what I do to all my guests it’s a much better way don't you think Andrew.” Andrews face changed as he begun to realize what she meant by recycling, he needed to know the answer but he was also terrified to ask. “Let me get this right you say that all your guests get recycled? How exactly do you accomplish this?”………….Katy giggled “I swallow you whole silly and poop out what’s left the next day…….. And guess what it’s your turn today to give me a sexual fix and to feed me as well as act as a natural laxative for my body. Pretty cool Andy for one little guy like you to do all those cool things for me I really appreciate you donating yourself to me. Seeing as we are on this subject I just as well tell a little bit about what’s going to happen to you once you’re inside. Once I've swallowed you and you get settled in down there I should start to feel you kicking around inside you’ll need to explore! You know try and figure a way out, although none have ever escaped. this is when you really start to get my juices flowing its really strange its like your attached to my clitoris and every time you move I get to come you should be able to stay alive for around 4 hours at a guess although peter was still pleasuring me after 7 hours, pretty good going really.” Andrew was horrified how the hell was going to escape this woman….” Katy why are you doing this I haven’t done you any harm.” Katy smiled at him.” But look at all the good things you’re going to do for me Andy and besides you are a cheating husband why else would you have come on to me so strongly that night at the hotel bar, I asked if you were married? you told me you were not. Well is that true or not.” Before he could reply Katy answered for him…”its to late to beg for forgiveness now mate your wife is better of with out you so do your self a favour and get over it you my little friend are going to give me a full afternoons pleasure.”
Katy pulled her panties back into place and tidied her skirt before continuing with her work. Andrew sat quietly going over what she had said he started crying he knew that his fate was sealed he wished he was at home with his wife and son. Katy, aware that he was crying rubbed her slit this was getting interesting for her she looked forward to sending Andrew inside her hungry gut so that she could torture his fleshy body for her ultimate pleasure her orgasm washed over her the panty liner soaked up her fluid. Katy looked at the time eleven thirty, “Andrew I usually eat around one you've only got an hour and a half before I eat you so try and enjoy it because soon you’ll be entertaining me from the inside you lucky man.” This only made him angry he shouted abuse at her Katy walked over to him and glared at him; she did not like swearing or abusive behavior. She felt Kevin struggling below she needed to pee so she decided to wash him with it at the same time. She pulled her panties down and sat on the seat with her legs wide apart she pulled Kevin's sticky body from within her tunnel she examined him to make sure he was ok and then held him under her stream. Kevin drank in her urine this helped quench his thirst she wiped her self and put Kevin into her sink. After washing her hands and Kevin's smelly body she sat him down onto the cabinet next to her sink. “No more going where you are not supposed to go Kevin, I’m going to eat Andrew today I have two more at home and I've got you KEV. Friday is a bank holiday therefore I've decided to eat you on Thursday ok Kevin.” Kevin looked at her horrified.” you mean that I'm only going to be here for another 4 days including today why? Is it because of what happened?” Katy smiled “yes I really enjoyed feeling you at the back of my throat and actually its only three because today’s half way through and on Thursday Ill have swallowed you by 1.30 although hopefully you’ll stay alive a long time for me to enjoy a full afternoon and evening of sexual fulfillment.” Kevin's mind raced ahead all other theories gone she did intend sending him to his death Katy was really going to eat him after all. Katy felt very pleased with her self at last she knew what she intended to do she had a plan now, her urges had won Kevin was soon going to entertain her from her insides not as a physical member.” This excited Katy she looked forward to Thursday when she would finally send him into her hungry stomach. Katy carried Kevin into the office and put him with Andrew, “keep Andrew Company he’s a little upset with me right now, but then so are you Kevin.” She giggled Kevin asked Andrew if he was ok? Andrew turned to him “she’s going to eat me at 1.00 please help me to get away from her.” Kevin put his hand on his shoulder. “Why do you think she's going eat you Andy has she told that?.”……….Andrew nodded “she took great delight in telling me and showing you to me stuck inside her pussy like a fucking tampon.” Kevin couldn’t help but smile at his comment.” This isn’t funny KEV she plans on swallowing me alive in under an hour we’ve got get out of here.” Listen Andrew I’ve watched her eat all 5 men without any remorse she intends to eat me on Thursday we can’t escape from her I'm sorry I know she’s going to eat you just like she ate all the others.” Andrew got angry with him as to why he wouldn't try. Katy came over “what’s going on here are you two fighting? Because it doesn’t change anything Andrew it’s your turn today but don't worry its Kevin's turn on Thursday I’ll have him for lunch then he’ll after watch you get eaten first although Kevin does like to watch don't you.” Katy looked at the time If I were you I’d stop arguing you only have another 25 minutes before Its time for Andrew to leave us for good, I’m really getting excited Andy I do hope you cry a lot and beg it makes my orgasms come even more frequently.” She licked her lips as she eyed him hungrily. “ please Katy please I’ll do anything you want let me go..” ………” but Andrew dear you are going to give me just what i want, and that’s a nice juicy struggling little man inside my belly trying to stay alive for me to enjoy your pain. Look your making me all wet and sticky .” Katy pulled her panties to one side her labia protruded outwards her thick creamy spunk clung to the folds of soft flesh within the confines of her hairy mound. “See you’re just what a girl needs much better than oysters to get my juices flowing I can’t wait to feel your squirming body inside my mouth as you struggle to survive, oooh I feel so sexy Andrew you are going to give so much pleasure this after noon .” Katy pushed her fingers into her wet slit and rubbed herself she moaned with pleasure as she gave herself an orgasm. Andrew looked at her he couldn’t believe how such a beautiful intelligent woman could be so cruel and sadistic with another human being. Kevin although worried about his impending doom was still turned on by her he loved the way Katy was treating Andrew and him, this only made him more excited about seeing Andrew getting swallowed alive by Katy. She wiped her self and pulled her panties back into place she then unzipped her skirt and removed it hanging up before taking her blouse off, god she looked sexy in her underwear she went into her kitchen and prepared a salad to go with her meat. She came back and lifted the Perspex prison and carried it into her kitchen area. Katy had a full glass of red wine poured and two glass bowls one filled with water and the other a fresh salad assortment. She picked up both men and placed into the water and gave them a brisk clean before drying them both, she then put both men into her salad bowl and sprinkled olive oil over them and her salad stuff. “Help your selves to some salad I really don't mind sharing.” She smiled at them and proceeded to pick her way through the salad. Andrew tried to climb the smooth walls but Kate kept knocking him back onto the salad she took sips of her wine. As she slowly emptied the bowl, Andrew and Kevin sank lower into the glass dish as she removed the fresh food from around them.” Aren’t you two hungry the peppers are really crunchy, they slide down my throat much easier with the oil covering shouldn't have any trouble getting you to slide down the back of my throat Andrew dear.” She smiled no emotion in her eyes. Katy removed the last few chunks of food; an oily film covered the base both men found it difficult to stay on their feet. Katy smiled as she sipped her wine, “well my little orderves its time for my treat”. She lifted Kevin's oily body up to her face her nails dug into his flesh to ensure she wouldn't lose her grip. “ I wonder if you still have faith in me Kevin after all I am going to use you to gain sexual pleasure on Thursday. “…….Kevin smiled at her. “Would you like me to climb inside again Kate?” She opened her mouth her tongue came out to greet him. Kevin climbed onto it she changed the shape allowing him to lie in the wet folds; Katy slowly pulled it inside along with Kevin's oil body. She pushed him onto her molars and held him there. “Come along Andrew its your turn now, would you like to climb inside?. Katy’s speech impaired by the presence of Kevin's body within her mouth his legs dangled over lips as she held him against her cheek, Andrew tried to avoid her grasp but he had nowhere to go Katy pinned him against the side and then dug her sharp nails into his soft flesh, Andrew wriggled screaming and sobbing begging her to spare him this only made Katy more excited at sending him inside her. She lifted him to her open mouth and lowered him nearer to her lips, his legs slid easily inside he could feel her hot breath as it washed over his skin. his screaming getting louder he wet himself his urine ran between his legs and landed on her red lips, Katy smiled but continued to lower him inside. She released her grip on him and Andrew fell deeper into her mouth, Katy lowered her head and pushed his body into her other cheek she dragged both men inside and closed her mouth. Her fingers were deep within her slit rubbing her sex the fluid oozed out into her gusset, she worked Andrews body onto her molars and held him her mouth full of living breathing human flesh, Kevin slid into the space Katy’s tongue teased him as she sucked and turned him inside her saliva filled cavity. Katy increased the pressure on her captive she could feel his bones give way as she worked her jaw from side to side blood seeped from his wounds her mouth started fill up with her spit Katy had to swallow the excess with out accidently sending one of her guests into her stomach prematurely, Katy released Andrew and allowed him to slip into the gap alongside Kevin, she turned them around inside pushing them together sucking on there bodies her mouth started to fill once again with saliva her body salivating tasting her food ready to be swallowed. she separated them pushing them into her cheeks, she probed them with her tongue to see which one was bleeding ,satisfied she pulled him into the space holding the other one firmly against her cheek. Her breathing increased as she prepared to send her chosen victim into the depths of her stomach ready for him to entertain her on the inside ,she could hear both men screaming but Kate wasn't interested in pitying them she wanted one of them to satisfy her sexual needs if she'd made a mistake in her choice so be it although the taste of blood was strong on this one she started to ease his body towards the back of her throat her fingers dripped with her spunk as it run between them she could feel both men’s bodies their wriggling arms and legs thrashing about she moaned with pleasure her breathing getting shallower as her excitement started to build up she moved the struggling male nearer to her uvular she could feel him grabbing at her flesh he slid towards the dark tube, he could hear noises from below the noise of her hungry mass digesting the salad and the smell of death! His death!he felt himself slide into her throat he screams as Katy gulps her reflex action grabbing hold of his body sending him into her tight muscular tube on his short journey into her stomach below. Kevin aware of what was going on next to him shuddered as he heard Andrews cries for help fade into the distance once again he was alone inside Katy’s mouth, she pulled him free with her tongue and sucked on his oily body light penetrating between her wet lips as she moved him around inside whilst satisfying her self below guttural sounds emanated from deep within her flesh Andrew was somewhere below him struggling for life, Katy’s mind went into over drive as her thoughts raced ahead to Thursday when she would finally send Kevin to his death. Katy spat Kevin back in to the bowl of water. “I can feel Andrew inside me he’s tickling me as he moves about in there ooooh he’s struggling.” Katy tapped her stomach. ” keep that up Andy I’ll be wetting my panties a lot quicker at this rate.” Katy rubbed her stomach her fingers rubbing the material of her knickers as she continued to gain satisfaction from Andrews plight, she was totally engrossed in her world of sexual depravity her mind trying to contemplate Andrews body being stripped of its skin exposing the raw red meat underneath his fear and agonizing pain feeding her sexual pleasure.” Mmm I am enjoying this one KEV he’s given me a lot of sexy orgasms already I hope he can keep it up for me I want to feel him moving around when I get home tonight by then i.ll probable have stripped all the skin away from his body and started to digest him alive, oooh that is such a sexy thought imagine what pain Andrews going to experience during this process but then you’ll soon find out for your self Kevin.” Katy pushed him around in the water a big smile on her face; she was enjoying watching Kevin’s reactions to her comments. Katy spent the next hour pleasuring herself Kevin's body once again being utilized for the task she liked using him as her personal sex toy although he would soon be out of a job his body recycled into one of her smelly stools his very existence wiped away with some toilet paper and flushed into the sewers as if he were never born to this world. Katy turned on even more by this thought had a massive orgasm even though she hadn't sent him to his death she was getting aroused even more she could not wait until Thursday Kevin's destiny was to be a stain in her panties and smelly gas from her farts.

Chapter 6

Katy was unable to get anything done after her lunch time experience with Andrew she could feel him struggling inside her sending rhythmic messages to her pussy she had already changed into a clean pair of panties and already the cotton material had soaked up her thick creamy discharge. Katy decided to go home early at least there she would be able to strip off her gooey panties and enjoy Andrews struggle for his life in comfort. Katy left Kevin deep inside her sticky love tunnel she liked the feeling of this squirming lump of meat jammed between her strong muscles she would squeeze him if he stopped moving to encourage him. Kevin deep within her struggled to breathe the smell from her sex clung to his lungs his arms squashed against his sides he was trapped inside her. He sobbed he had no escape from Kate and yet he still needed to watch and take pleasure from seeing others like him get devoured by this gorgeous creature. as soon as Katy arrived home she got undressed her cotton panties clung to her skin glued there by her spunk. Katy got a glass Pyrex bowl out of her cupboard and went into her bath room she placed the dish onto her walk in shower floor, the tripod with her video camera was facing the shower Katy checked to make sure that it was set up before proceeding, she then crouched down and pulled Kevin's sticky body out and placed it into the bowl. “You are a real mess KEV I think you need to have a special wash to get my stuff off your skin Andrew might not appreciate you washing in the urine from his body.” She smiled her acidic urine poured from her hitting Kevin over by the time she had finished her yellow pond was up to his shoulders. “Bloody hell Katy what it’s all this about have you changed into some one else? I know that you are a kind person by the way you treat your intended victims, i.ve heard you on the phone giving donations to charity organizations why are you being so cruel to us you tortured Andrew before eating him why.”…….. Katy glared at him.” stop using bad language for starters! And to answer your question yes I have changed I'm enjoying you more now my mum told me that you would help me to discover new ways to get enjoyment from my guests and listening to you I've realized that I'm not alone there are others like me maybe not in my position but men like you! men who are willing to give themselves to me so that I can enjoy watching their pain and suffering .you see I was staring to lose my sexual urge to capture and swallow men until that night I came across you, its your fault you see you have helped me to realize that men are put here on earth for women like me to use in any way they wish, I was always taught be a kind person to others and yet I took great pleasure and satisfaction from trapping and finally sending my prey into my hungry stomach so that I could get my sexual fix now that’s a real contradiction in terms don't you think Kevin. So from now on I'm going to get more from my short encounters with my prospective meals I intend getting as much pleasure from them as possible in any way I feel like, so be prepared my little star guest because your going to be here until Thursday and I am going to get as much pleasure from you as possible before I send you below for you to entertain me for the last time.” She smiled Kevin could tell from her voice that he was in for some rough treatment Katy no longer regarded him as her friend now he was just the entertainment a toy for her tease and taunt before finally ending his short life.
Katy stood up she left the bowl of urine she intended using it again she switched the camera of she was going to film Kevin's last days so that she could watch them after he was gone. “Have a little swim in there in KEV it'll keep you fit ready for later. Katy rubbed her stomach Andrew still providing the stimulus for her orgasms; she got into the shower the hot water refreshing her. She dried herself and put some clean underwear on the house being warm meant that Katy did not need to get dressed, she collected her new recruits. “Hello again gentlemen here is where you will be staying during your short stay.” Katy placed both men into the freshly cleaned cage they eyed her sexy body her black panties and matching bra holding her firm breasts in place she really looked good enough to eat except of course it would be them who were going down the hatch soon to be a small part of this ladies athletic body. Kevin struggled to stay afloat in his acrid smelling swimming pool her urine burning his wrinkly skin and eyes, the cold starting to effect him he had to keep kicking his legs to stay warm. Katy had gone down stairs Andrew still very active inside she was enjoying her self this was the only way to treat males she was the stronger sex they were just food .it was over an hour before Katy came up stairs Kevin's skin had turned red in color her pee burning his flesh.” Oh dear that looks awfully sore Kevin is Andrews waste burning your delicate skin, he’s still alive my panties are soaked again he really is putting up a good fight for me aren’t you Andy.” She tapped her stomach .i think you need a bit longer in there KEV; actually I need to pee again.” She lifted the bowl and placed it once again into her shower base. “Ill put some warm pee in there for you now KEV.” Katy knelt down and emptied her bladder this raised the level by another two inches to Kevin it was like being in the deep end at a swimming pool. “Please try not drown in my pee Kevin I will need you for Thursdays entertainment.” Katy pulled up her wet panties and left. Kevin had no choice now he had to stay afloat his skin burned as her urine attacked it stripping away its oily derma his skin raw from the acid in her piss. Katy went downstairs to prepare a meal Andrew was still moving around inside her she stuck her fingers into her wet slit and fingered herself until satisfied. Katy prepared a meal for her new guests she gave it to them her fingers smelt of sex, she went into to rescue Kevin from her urine bath; she lifted him clear and emptied the bowl. Katy gave it a wash and added some warm water and baby lotion and carefully placed Kevin's sore body into it, this stung Kevin's skin the acid having damaged the surface.
Katy felt a little guilty at her treatment towards Kevin this seemed to be the way her body responded to different situations ,she was calm now her sexual urges under control it was when these urges took over that this mean streak would surface unfortunately her sex had always dominated her life so Kevin's reprieve would be short. Katy would soon need to satisfy her sexual lust for fulfillment and these men were going to provide the stimulus for her satisfaction. Coupled with this she was nearing her period so her moods were all over the place as her body prepared itself. Katy felt Andrew move deep inside this brought her straight back from her remorseful state of mind she rubbed herself gently easing out yet another small orgasmic spasm to help quell her lust she already planned on stuffing Kevin's raw body deep inside for her to gain some more satisfaction. Meeting Kevin had unleashed her darkest desires her mind raced ahead to when Kevin would finally belong to her, she couldn’t wait to feel his suffering as his body is slowly digested by her acidic soup. Katy spurred on by these dark desires gently lifted Kevin clear of the water. “Oh dear your skin does look rather sore may be you need some of my lube to moisturize it for you.” With that Katy pulled her panties to one side and eased him in between her wet slit until his body had disappeared deep within her muscular vagina. Kevin moaned his skin burned as his body was forced deep within Katy’s sex her bodily fluids burning his sore skin, he wriggled around trying to get comfortable to ease the agonizing pain from his burns. This only made Kate’s pleasure even better she loved feeling him struggling she gripped his body her fingers rubbing her clitoris. “ mmm I like this KEV you and Andrew are doing a fab job keeping me entertained, ill miss you when your gone KEV.” Katy settled down to watch some TV before her bedtime Kevin made sure she had an interesting evening. 10.36 Katy switched off her television and went up stairs, she felt exhausted Kevin had kept her busy all night. She sat down onto her toilet and pulled his sticky body out. “You look exhausted KEV been a busy night for you, here let me wake you up.” With that Katy held him in between her legs and urinated over him Kevin yelled out in pain he was already raw from his earlier dip. …….” Oh dear that must hurt like hell KEV you look really sore.” She smiled his body still held in her flow she wiped him up and down her wet slit Kevin groaned his skin burning from the added friction. Katy stood up and gave him a quick wash under the tap before rubbing some cream over his body. “there how does that feel KEV hopefully you’ll be okay by tomorrow.” she found a space on her pillow and laid him down.” You try and get some sleep you haven’t got much longer to live so make the most of these last few days with me no more stupid ideas ok.” Kevin nodded he did not want another day like today Katy had given him a real hard time he soon fell asleep. Katy watched him intently as he drifted off to sleep she was calm once again her mind focused on his well being not on ways of hurting him, she felt sad and remorseful at the way she had treated him. Her stomach groaned Andrew was no more his body dissolved into a watery paste on its way around her body supplying her with nutrients; he had helped to feed her lust whilst she used his body to feed her self.
Katy closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, her alarm woke her she lay their half asleep still tired. she turned to Kevin he was asleep his skin looked much better Katy’s urges came back she licked him tasting his skin, it felt warm and salty on her tongue she could feel herself getting aroused. She whispered to herself “look what you are doing to me Kevin I could eat you right now and get my pleasure from you, if only it was Thursday I could put you inside me once and for all. I need to get my life back you have given me so much pleasure in such a short time but I cant go on like this.” Kevin opened his eyes and smiled at her. “Good morning Kate are you ok?.” He had a puzzled look on his face. ……. “Hello Kevin you look much better this morning does your skin hurt at all.” Kevin rubbed himself.” it feels ok Kate your cream seems to have done the trick.” Katy smiled as she lifted him up. “In that case would you mind climbing inside my mouth please I want to feel your warm body on my tongue?” She opened her mouth wide Kevin peered inside he could feel her stale breath blowing like a breeze over his skin, even though she had asked politely Kevin felt it was more a command, one which he couldn’t refuse. He climbed over her red lips her tongue slid underneath him and lifted him inside she pushed his body onto her molars and gently gripped him she licked his trapped body... Her mouth filled up with saliva. she groaned the sound emanating from deep inside her, Kevin was eased nearer the back of her throat Katy swallowed her excess spittle her action sent Kevin nearer to her uvula than he had ever been. He could smell the stale air from inside her stomach the faint beating of her heart as it pulsed the beats increasing in speed as she became more aroused by his presence within her mouth. Katy moved him into her throat his arms hanging over the open space Katy opened her mouth her tongue holding him in place the light streamed in he could see down her throat Katy reached in and grabbed his feet she pushed him into her throat. Kevin could see down the dark tube into her stomach her throat pulsated she lowered his body deeper in to her, the muscles in her throat grabbing at his wriggling body. She was showing him the route into her hungry body Kevin cried he new she was going to carry out her promise to him. Katy was really getting off on this she so wanted to send him all the way inside her it made her pussy ache she had never experienced anything like this from the others. her orgasms swept through her whole body every muscle reacting to Kevin's body movements she could taste his fear as he dangled inside her throat, she pulled him forward and let go her tongue holding him against the roof of her mouth she thrusted her thighs upward as she reached her peak finally collapsing onto her bed exhausted. She pushed Kevin onto her breast a big grin on her face. “ I so enjoyed that and I bet you did to didn't you KEV,I wanted you to see where you are going on Thursday to help prepare you for the short trip inside. I can’t wait KEV I am so excited just feeling you in my throat gave me goose bumps look I'm still shaking” Katy held her hands out to show him, Kevin forced a smile. “Next time I'm going to send you even deeper inside me I want you to enjoy your self as much as I am KEV, ill try and get you into the lower part of throat, wait a minute I have an idea how to control your descent.” This really scared him he knew she would eat him at some time but fuck teasing him before she actually carried it out. Katy looked at the time it was still early she was her own boss so she decided this was important. She got up and went to her bedside table and removed a ball of string. She cut a long length and proceeded to tie it around Kevin's ankles.” What! Are you doing Katy?” Panic in his voice.” you’ll see in a minute KEV, there ok are you ready this will be really good. Now don't worry the rope is really tight ok.” Kevin started to shake as Katy lifted up to her open mouth and pushed him inside, her breathing was erratic her excitement evident. She maneuvered him to the back of her throat and held him there, she was nervous about doing this but also excited. Her mouth filled with saliva Katy edged him nearer to the back of her throat and swallowed Kevin slid into her muscular tube screaming wildly the fear rising up inside him within half a minute he was inside her stomach the stench was nauseous Katy still held the string in her hand she could feel Kevin inside moving around her whole body shakes with excitement she lay on her bed her sperm pumped from her in powerful squirts she was writhing around on her bed both hands working her sex the string hung from her mouth. Kevin screams out for help begging her to release him he could hear the sounds emanating from her stomach walls he knew her digestive system would soon start to fill up her stomach ready to dissolve his body. he tries to stay on upright but her erratic movements and the string around his feet made it impossible Katy totally unaware of his predicament continued on her sexual journey she has a massive convulsion she feels like the inside of her pussy has exploded outwards she collapses onto her bed totally exhausted she gasps for breath only then realizing that she has to pull him back out some how. Katy taps her stomach.” How does it feel being inside me Kevin I am loving having you as my guest.”.. Katy tugs at the string Kevin deep within her is lifted upwards by his feet he hits the tight muscular entrance to freedom Katy at this point feels like being sick and goes into her bathroom. Katy tugged again on Kevin's lifeline her body reacting the tight muscular tube opens as she throws up the contents of her stomach into the wash basin. Kevin could feel himself being forced upwards, within seconds he was inside her mouth Katy spat him into her cold white porcelain sink a film of white sticky slime coated his body, he sat gasping for air in the gooey slime. “ I hate being sick I should have left you inside me” Katy brushed her teeth to remove the bad taste in her mouth, she gave Kevin a quick wash before taking him back to her bed. Katy put him on her breasts and smiled at him. “ well come along Kevin please tell me how it felt to actually be inside my stomach after all you have had first hand experience now, Is it scary in there? ……..oh come on KEV you are ok until Thursday. Would you like to go inside again I have not removed the string yet.”
Kevin shook his head he stood up and walked onto her soft belly and sat down, Katy smiled at him. “You were inside there a few minutes ago aren’t you going to tell me what its like? After all it is your dream to be my food isn’t it Kevin.” ……….there was a long pause Kevin still trying to take in his experience.
“I was really scared Kate! More terrified than I have ever been in my life, being swallowed by you frightens the hell out of me. Going down your throat I know how all your other victims felt the claustrophobic feeling as I slid deeper inside you, trapped no escape from you inside it is pitch black. it smelt really bad it was so hot I had a job to breath, it was slippery and wet really slimy lots of uneven surfaces it is a horrible lonely place Katy please reconsider Thursday I really don't want to end up inside you please I beg of you.”………. Katy laughed. “ I am sorry to tell you Kevin but on Thursday you will be going inside me I really enjoyed having you visit your new home but you see a big part of my fun is knowing that you want to stay alive and besides I want to enjoy my food properly. This part is ok I am, enjoying your company but I need more from you I have to eat you to get my satisfaction, you see if I never ate you how would I know if I had reached my ultimate sexual experience. I'm afraid you are going to be my food on Thursday KEV and when I eat you there will not be any escape from me until I have finished with your meaty little body.” Kevin asked her how she had gotten the idea of swallowing him whilst attached to a piece of string?........ Katy smiled.” Well Kevin once or twice I have regurgitated my guests, so I knew I could safely get you back out but I wasn't sure my method would work luckily for you it did. It was not a very nice feeling having this string in my throat it did make me feel like throwing up although I did get really aroused by the experience so it cancelled out my discomfort in favor of my pleasure.” Katy looked at the time. “Come on I have to pee and shower ready for work.” She lifted Kevin up undid the string and walked into the bathroom. She put Kevin into his viewing platform and sat down to pee. Katy farted the smell filled the toilet bowl, her urine sprayed just below Kevin's little platform hot steam rising all around him filling his nostrils with the stench from her urine. She seemed to pee for ages before her flow subsided. She got up and dropped Kevin into the sink and filled it with some warm water and liquid soap. “There you are get cleaned up I'm having a nice hot shower I probable will put you inside again before Thursday I might even leave you in there bit longer so that you can get used to your new home .” This last statement sent a shiver down his spine it seemed that Thursday was going to be his final day on this earth and she intended practicing her swallowing technique right up to the last day. Katy finished showering she wrapped a towel around her body and lifted Kevin up and placed him in between her breasts. Kevin snuggled in her warm skin felt good he could hear her heart beating inside and feel her chest rise and fall as she breathed. “Are you comfortable KEV?” She smiled at him Katy already planning her day with Kevin and her chosen meal Thursday was drawing near. Katy opened her underwear draw and picked up a black bra and matching panties the labels still attached. “Ill let you choose what underwear you would like me to put on for your little trip south on Thursday KEV.” This only made Kevin feel sad she seemed to enjoy teasing and taunting him. Kevin trembled at the thought of going back inside her stomach he could still smell and taste the stench from her spent meals, the pitch black night and slippery flesh under his feet. Katy put Kevin onto her bed and proceeded to put her underwear on and choose an outfit to wear to her office, as usual Kate chose a smart outfit. Before getting dressed she went into the other room and picked out one of the men ready to take for her lunch time entertainment. She put him next to Kevin whilst she put on her silk dressing gown “come along then boys let’s go and have some breakfast.” Kevin did not feel like talking what was the point Mathew would soon be gone just a dirty stain in her knickers. Katy made them all something to eat cleaned up the kitchen and put Mathew into his jar for safe keeping; she then took Kevin upstairs and got dressed. Katy sorted her work out and left for the office, Kevin and Mathew safely locked away in her special box. Mathew asked Kevin loads of questions about who she was and if he knew what she intended doing to them. Kevin did not bother lying to him he laughed at Mathews response. “Don’t be bloody daft why would she want to do that to us? I'm sorry KEV but I think your taking the piss out of me. “Kevin shrugged his shoulders.” please you’re self you’ll see soon enough.” They didn't say much to each other after that. Katy unpacked her stuff and removed her captives from the box placing them into the Perspex container. Katy already had a plan for her two captive’s one which she was looking forward to. Katy lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to one side she grabbed Mathew and pushed his legs inside her wet woman hood Kevin stared in awe his hand working away at pleasuring himself. Katy smiled “come on it’s your turn.” Before Kevin could answer she lifted him up and pushed him under her bottom she then pulled her bum cheeks apart and forced his body in between she then rearranged her knickers. “mmm that feels good boys I hope its not smelly in there KEV.” She squeezed her cheeks together gripping his body between her bum cheeks.
Kevin could not believe what she had just done he was firmly squashed between her smelly cheeks his face pressed against her anus as she moved her bum cheeks pulled on him pushing him side to side. Katy liked feeling him against her arse hole she wasn't sure if she would hurt him when she sat down. She figured that as she sat her bum would spread out and Kevin's body would be safe in between her crack, after all she did have quite a curvy rear end. She was nervous at the first attempt but soon realized that her plan would work. Mathew struggled deep inside her she knew her fluid was running between her bum cheeks this only made her pleasure better knowing the discomfort Kevin was going through really turned her on. Katy was kept busy as usual although her two guests were keeping her entertained; Katy had finished with Andrew s body it would soon be time for what was left of him to leave, she was passing gas quite regular now Kevin being so close had to breath in her obnoxious fumes .this gave Katy a lot of pleasure he wanted her to eat him so it was only fair that he should put up the smell from his bodies waste. Katy needed to pee but she wanted to hold it in she knew it would leak out into her gusset and rub against Kevin's skin, this would add to his discomfort .luckily for Mathew her fluid was running away from his face. Katy rubbed her clitoris pleasuring her self at Mathew and Kevin's expense she intended getting both of out soon so that she could taunt them even more. She checked the time 10.43 she needed to use the toilet but was determined not to go just yet she felt her urine leak out into her gusset she smiled a satisfied grin on her face .Katy continued doing her accounts as her bladder continued to leak into her panties she wriggled on her seat trying to hold on for as long as possible Kevin's body moving beneath her buttocks. Her gusset had turned yellow from her urine Kevin's skin burning as a result. she managed to hold on for another 32 minutes before finally giving in to her bodies needs, Katy pulled her panties down Kevin fell into her stained gusset. “Hello again I hope you had as much fun as I did KEV you and Mathew have kept me entertained all morning.” Katy lifted him up and held him in her stream, her urine burning his skin as it washed over his body. She liked watching his pain it made Katy wet, her fluid seeped from her wet slit and dripped into the toilet along with her urine. Katy aware that she needed to poo put Kevin into his platform ready.” Are you ready to see what I've done to our little friend Kevin, I must say I can’t wait to see what I'm going to turn you into I intend sending you on another trip today KEV. Only this time I'm going to leave you inside a bit longer I may wait until i.ve started to digest you it would be interesting to see which part gets dissolved first.” Kevin looked at her sadness in his eyes he did not want to go there again he felt sorry for Mathew his would be a one way ticket at least this time he would be released from Katy’s hungry stomach. Katy pushed her shit out it stretched her anus as it slowly eased its way out large lumps made up the first part it hung from her reaching into the water below until it snapped half way up long stringy bits were visible in the piece sticking out of her anus. As Katy continued to push out her shitty mess her stringy discharge slides out of her wet slit snaking its way into the toilet bowl, Kevin could see Mathews head moving about within her folds of skin. The rest of her turd breaks off and falls into the water. “ aah that is such a satisfying feeling I like having that hard lump protrude from my ass hole knowing that it used to be a fully grown male hard to believe that’s all that’s left of a man. I do enjoy seeing how you turn out after I'm done with you. It will not be long before it’s your turn to be pooped out Kevin I am so excited Thursday can’t come soon enough for me.” Katy wiped the remains of her last meal of her bottom Kevin looked at her turds bits of undigested skin and flesh hung from her excrement the only indication that this was ever a fully grown man, Katy stood up and pulled her panties up, she lifted Kevin out of his platform and washed him in her sink. “Come on KEV I want to you to keep Mathew company until I’m ready to eat him for lunch.” Katy took him back into her office and placed him in the Perspex box, she pulled Mathew out from her vagina and gave him a quick wash before putting him with Kevin.” keep each other company until I'm ready to eat you Mathew.” She smiled at him and licked her lips; Mathew wriggled in her hand trying to escape her grip. Katy laughed at his futile attempts.” I hope you fight as hard once your inside my tummy I will get a lot more pleasure from you if you do.” She dropped Mathew into the container next to Kevin. “Fucking hell KEV you were right she is going to eat us.”….Kevin turned to him. “Not us …you, she’s going to eat you it’s my turn Thursday.” Mathew looked horrified! “How do you know its going to be me?” “She told me whilst you were stuffed in her knickers she's eating you at lunch time and me on Thursday.” Mathew sat down his head in his hands he started crying .Kevin put his arm around him he knew there was no escape from her he was destined to die inside her just like all the others before them. Kevin could see that Katy was getting more and more enjoyment from inflicting pain upon her guests, and it was probable down to him being there if she had not met him that night she would probable have stopped all together. Katy carried on working her hand crept below gently rubbing her sex she was looking forward to eating Mathew, she liked teasing them both it was almost as much fun as the swallowing .she could sense Mathews terror, whenever possible she would peer into the Perspex prison and lick her lips in anticipation for her welcome guests one and only visit in her stomach. Mathew would visibly shake Kevin having already told him that he no chance of escaping her, he pleaded with her going on his hands and knees tears streaming down his face.
Katy just giggled and told him not to be a baby, “it will not be long before I need to eat something and you Mathew are just what I need to satisfy my sexual hunger, ironic really you’ll be providing me with all my sexual needs whilst digesting your body to provide me with the energy so that I can reach my orgasms, soon you’ll be my nothing more than one of my smelly stools and urine. ill be wiping you of my bum with toilet paper no one will ever know where you went there will be nothing left of you except some dirty stains in my knickers. I hope you said goodbye to your wife and family because they will never see you again and to be honest I wouldn’t think they would want you after I've finished shitting out all the undigested bits of skin and bone from your meaty little protein filled body. I am so looking forward to seeing the look on your face as I put you in my mouth, please feel free to scream and beg for your miserable life I do like it when I know how much you want to live, it improves my orgasms you will help keep me slim I do tend to thrash about a lot as Kevin will probable tell you”. Katy lifts Kevin up to her face. “Are you looking forward to watching Mathew going? Kevin likes to masturbate whilst watching me as I dispatch my unwilling guests into the depths of my hungry stomach you see he wants me to eat you just as he wants to be eaten himself. Kevin will not give you any help because he as I cannot wait until lunch time, of course he would not be able to stop me from eating you why don't you ask him if I should let you live he could always take your place today and you would be able to live a bit longer.” Katy put Kevin back into the container with Mathew. “is she fucking telling the truth do you get off on watching that bitch eating us alive”….. Kevin nodded his head. “Why you sick bastard you can get eaten first mate I wanna watch her swallowing you alive just like you've watched the others.” Katy laughed at Mathew as she picked him up to her face.” Kevin is my star guest he will not be eaten before you; I am going eat you first so Kevin will be watching me devour your body. Oh and another thing stop swearing I do not approve of bad language from my meals if you continue to use it I will make it last longer for you! Got it.” Katy glared at him this only angered Mathew who then started being very abusive towards her. This annoyed Katy further especially when he called her a “cunt”. Girls hate the word “cunt” Katy pulled her panties to one side and stuffed Mathew deep inside her vagina making sure that he was in her muscular area for her to clamp him tight she intended squeezing him as much as possible. “You like using that horrible word therefore you can spend some time inside there pleasuring me.”
Katy turned to Kevin her expression changed after all the pain and discomfort she had inflicted upon him Kevin not once had been abusive towards her, he always tried to make her happy even when she wanted to inflict as much discomfort upon him as possible. She lifted him up to her face and kissed him gently. Kevin smiled at her. “What was that for Kate?. He enquired Katy snuggled him against her warm cheeks. “I really am very fond of you KEV you are always tolerant of me you are indeed a good companion your wife is a very lucky lady to have spent all that time sharing your lives together.” Kevin looked at her a puzzled look on his face. “Does this mean that you won’t eat me on Thursday Katy”. Katy smiled at him “you are naughty KEV but I'm afraid that nothing has changed you will be my on my menu on Thursday just as planned although I will miss you.” She gave him another kiss and put him onto her desk.” You can stay there I know I can trust you KEV ill try and entertain you as much as possible, Mathew is struggling like hell in my pussy I hope he can keep it up when I send him inside.” Kevin was hoping she had changed her mind but it seemed his destiny was sealed Katy would feast on his body he would soon be a part of her forever. Mathew continued to struggle inside Kate’s love tunnel her panties were now saturated from her orgasms she looked forward to sending him down her throat for her to enjoy his pain. Kevin was given lots to masturbate over as Katy made sure that her knickers were on display for him, she would stand by her desk her skirt lifted up so that Kevin could bury his face in the material of her underwear near her crotch, the aroma from her sex filling his senses. Katy rubbed her self gently against his body pinning him down on her desk under her wet gusset; she rubbed her sex against his body slowly, back and forth to give herself an orgasm, her fluid seeping into the material of her panties. Kevin enjoying the feeling as her spunk coated his skin forming a sticky pool in between her legs in which he lay. To Katy this was more sensual than for pure pleasure she was enjoying feeling her little friend’s body beneath her, snuggled in between her most private place a place where only a one lucky man had ever been and survived to tell the tale. she did this to him many times during the morning enjoying him whilst he was still around Katy knew that their time together was coming to an end and that soon it would be Kevin’s turn to become a dirty stain in her gusset .Katy tried not to think about Thursday although her sex still put up a good argument her heart felt heavy at the prospect of sending him to his death. Katy moaned as another wave of pleasure washes over her, Mathew although still adding to her pleasure was not as effective in giving her the sexual pleasure that Kevin was providing her with. Mathew was only going to be a short fix for her sexual appetite Kevin was providing long term pleasure maybe she should rethink Thursdays meal guest after all Kevin was giving her far more enjoyment on the outside than he would short term on the inside. Katy was seriously rethinking Thursday’s menu the more pleasure he gave her the more secure his future become, her genuine feelings for Kevin were starting to come to the surface she really was starting to enjoy having her 4 inch friend in her life, but even though she had decided to rearrange his departure date she was not going to tell him until Thursday it would be more enjoyable for her that way. Katy looked at the time. “Come on KEV its time I sent Mathew to heaven.” She took Kevin into her dining area and prepared a meal for herself and her little guests as usual she placed 2 glass bowls next to her place setting ready to give her prospective meal a quick wash ready for his short trip down her gullet. Katy stood in front of Kevin and pulled her panties to one side, her gusset was creamy white from all her sexual activity during the morning. her thick thatch was matted together her labia protruded outwards, creamy sperm filled her entrance Mathews head could be seen moving around in its centre.” Mmm keep that up Mathew I am going to enjoy having you for my dinner, you deserve this fate you seem to be a really nasty man.” Katy really disliked Mathew he had pissed her of with his nasty words she had not forgotten what he had called her. she reached inside her wet slit and grabbed him by his head and pulled him slowly out from her tight hole, his body coated in her thick sticky discharge.” You look good enough to eat Mathew in fact that’s exactly what I intend doing to you.im going to eat some food first and then I am going to swallow you whole, I like to feel you struggle as you go down into my insides. its very dark and smelly in there soon you’ll be my next visit to the toilet I am looking forward to wiping you of my bum with toilet paper .” Mathew started calling her names he used the “cunt” word more than once this really made her angry she promised him he would pay for his bad language. Katy angered by his bad behavior decided to delay having lunch; Mathew needed to be taught a lesson. She emptied the one bowl and carried Mathew and the bowl into her toilet she dropped him into the bowl and pulled her panties down. “you need to suffer a little bit longer seeing as you keep using that horrible word maybe you’ll appreciate my “cunt” using you as a toilet” she crouched over the bowl and started to urinate over him, the bowl filled quickly with her flow Mathew needed to swim about to stay above the yellow pool he now found himself floating in. Katy pulled her panties up and knelt down by the temporary urinal Mathew now found himself in.” I'm delaying my lunch for an hour or so I am sure to need to have another pee before then try not drowning in my urine Mathew dear I so want to eat you up.” She giggled and left him in his new swimming pool, Mathew had no choice but to swim around he had no time to be abusive which suited Katy her plan had worked a treat.
Kevin was sat on the edge of her desk when she came out of the toilet he stood up when he saw Katy. “Are you ok Kate you look really angry and upset.” Katy smiled at him.” I'm ok KEV its that horrible little mans attitude, I know I'm going to eat him but he keeps calling me names..i mean you have never said anything nasty to me even though I have been rather cruel towards you. I really do appreciate you Kevin you are a very special man my mum was right I really am very lucky to be able to spend this short time with you, I will find it hard when I've eaten you… but as they say time heals all scars.” Kevin gave her smile even though he was sad inside he really liked her, he too was starting to get feelings for his tormentor. Katy carried on working until 2.00 she took Kevin into her toilet and as promised filled Mathews new acrid pool with fresh urine, Mathews skin had turned red from the acid in her piss his eyes run constantly from her urine he was quieter now. Katy pulled her panties up and left him to swim around in her waste she had a look of satisfaction on her face. Katy’s stomach groaned she needed to eat soon,” come on KEV let’s get Mathew out and give him a good wash before I eat him.” She emptied the dish and refilled it with soapy water and dropped Mathew into it. “Get your self cleaned up ready for my dinner and don't say anything or ill make it last longer for you.” Mathew swore at her he refused to get himself clean Katy got angry and grabbed him roughly she rubbed his raw skin with a small flannel Mathew screamed out in pain. “ serves you right little man its going to hurt a lot more when I start to digest you, then you’ll not have any skin left only yummy red meat for me dissolve into nutrients to feed me.” Mathew sobbed and begged her to release him Katy laughed “ oh don't worry Mathew when I'm finished with your body ill expel your remains out through my bum along with all my other waste, I’m only borrowing you for a day when I've finished you are free to leave I’m sure your wife and family would arrange a nice funeral for you.” She dropped him into the other bowl and cleaned all the soap of him. her stomach groaned loudly impatient for its meal, Katy brought her hot curry and rice to the table she cleared a circle in the middle of her plate she dried Mathew of and dropped him into the centre she then pushed her hot food around his body trapping him there. Mathew screamed out in pain as the hot food burnt his skin; Katy smiled as she started to eat the food from around the edges. Kevin masturbated unable to contain his urges as he watched Mathew being tormented by this gorgeous creature. Katy had one hand buried in her knickers her fingers deep inside working her sex she moaned as her orgasms swept over her. “Mmm I’m going to enjoy this one KEV he’s really going to make me wet my panties.” Katy started eating her curry and rice making sure as not to disturb Mathews prison she watched him intently every now and then she would lick her lips and smile at him. Mathew sobbed he begged her to release him, Katy only smiled at him he was a dish for her to savor she leaked constantly below her underwear saturated with her spunk. Kevin tugged at his penis enjoying watching Katy tease her next meal this made Katy smile she wanted him to enjoy himself all desires to eat Kevin were gone for now his well being far more important to her than her sexual desires. Katy had eaten all around Mathew and now she started to eat her way in to the centre, Mathew tried to run but his skin was so badly burnt he was unable to. He fell onto her plate and tried to crawl away from her, Katy in no hurry continued to eat the remaining curry on her plate. Katy pulled Mathew back into the middle of her plate. ” come along Mathew you have a meeting to attend, my mouth is looking forward to receiving its visitor of course it will only be a short stay in my reception area the meeting will take place in my stomach and of course you know where the exit is don't you.” She laughed at him enjoying her little game Mathew tried to escape but Katy only pulled him back with her fork. “ Mathew let me introduce my self properly by giving you a one use ticket to my insides you should survive in there a few hours before you either die or pass out with the pain either way you will give me a lot of pleasure therefore I thank you for donating your self to me.” With that Katy pushed her fork under his body and raised it to her open mouth Mathew aware of the fact he could fall off stayed still ,he stared at her open jaws her tongue came out to greet him as she pushed his helpless body inside. he whimpered like a small puppy as her mouth closed behind him ready to send him to his death .once inside Katy moved him gently about tasting his fear her saliva coating his body ready for his descent below, Mathew could smell her food the noises from below filled him with fear and dread guttural sounds emanated from below as her body continued to digest what had already been swallowed earlier, he could feel her warm breath wash over him, he felt himself being turned ready Katy pushed him out between her red lips he felt the cold air on his face he looked around screaming uncontrollable he knew this was the last time he would be allowed to see the outside, soon she would send him into her body for her to enjoy his pain. Katy slowly sucked him back inside she turned him once again ready for his short journey deep within her torso, her breathing increased in anticipation for her welcome visitor she tilted her head back and allowed Mathew to slide slowly to the entrance of her esophagus ready to go on his way. Mathew cried out for help he was crying uncontrollable as he felt himself slide gently into her throat the tight walls grabbed him as he slowly slid deeper and deeper into her body until he fell into the mashed up soup below. Katy screamed out her fingers working her sex she grabbed Kevin and thrust him deep inside her vagina pulling him in and out like a sex toy, she felt Mathews body make its way into her hungry gut as he slid down her throat sending waves of pleasure through her whole being every muscle ached with pleasure as her orgasms rose within here. Mathew tried to stand but his feet sank into the paste below the acrid smell filled his lungs burning his insides he managed to get onto the side wall his feet wedged between the undulating muscles of her stomach wall his skin burned from the digestive juices all around him soon he would succumb to this girls appetite for male meat. Katy could feel Mathew moving about inside this only heightened her pleasure she knew he had no choice once inside as he tried to get away from her stomachs fluids.
Katy fell exhausted onto her seat her underwear soaked in her fluids her dress had a huge stain at the bottom where she had been wriggling about on her seat, she pulled Kevin out from his sticky tunnel and put him on the table. Both of them smiled at each other Katy’s face flushed with color her eye’s sparkled and her lips had turned a deep red.!” Wow you look absolutely gorgeous Katy.” There was a pause ….” Do I KEV I feel very hot my knickers are sopping my dress feels wet and I smell of perspiration how can I possible look gorgeous?” Kevin smiled “you really enjoyed eating Mathew didn't you Kate? You look so alive your complexion the sparkle in your eyes.” Katy smiled at him as she lifted him up to her face.” Listen you I know your game stop trying to be nice I'm still going to eat you on Thursday KEV so flattery will get you nowhere mate.” With that she gave him a kiss and licked his body a big grin on her face. come on she said I need to get myself cleaned up I think I may give my dress and panties a quick wash they should dry by the time we leave for home, she refilled the two bowls with warm water for Kevin's bath and proceeded to wash her dress and panties.
Katy had to work in her bra, Kevin stared at her sexy legs and bum all afternoon he masturbated more than once during the afternoon Katy found wearing no knickers handy too all she had to do was grab Kevin and push him inside her wet thatch for her to gain her pleasure. Mathew struggled inside her right up to home time before he gave in to her digestive process Katy was a little bit disappointed with this she was hoping to have had more time torturing his miserable body. Katy checked her clothes were dry got dressed and left for her home.

Chapter 7
Katy put her office equipment down and went straight upstairs she put Kevin on her bed and stripped off her clothes. “I need a shower KEV I smell of sex any one coming near me would think I was a nympho.” Kevin smiled as she turned away, “you are girl I have never met anyone who likes getting her rocks of as much you do Kate.” Kate pretended not to hear she had a big smile on her face she did not take offence at his comment because she knew he was right. Katy spent ages in the shower the hot water washed away her aches and pains she always felt refreshed after a long soak under the powerful spray. She came out a white towel wrapped around her body she looked stunning Kevin couldn’t take his eyes of her, he wanted to climb inside her sex and give her a massive orgasm. Katy lay beside him and closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep, Kevin climbed up the fabric of her towel and made his way onto her stomach. he crawled under Neath the folds and nestled against her warm body, her skin felt soft he rubbed his body against it Katy’s breathing increased as she responded to her little friends advances. She opened her towel and gently pushed him nearer her hairy mound.” It’s down there you need to go isn’t it KEV? You know ill never refuse you so please be my guest.” Kevin eagerly crawled through her hairy thatch Katy moaned her pubic hairs reacting to his body sending her brain sexual signals her lube already starting to lubricate her entrance ready for Kevin's arrival. Kevin slid down under the hood of her labia he knew exactly where to go by now… he had plenty of practice at servicing Katy’s desires, Katy moaned as she felt his warm body brush against her sex her excitement grew she knew that Kevin was going to provide her with all her sexual needs once he was deep inside her wet slit. Kevin slipped in between her wet lips and played with her erect clitoris licking it with his tongue, Katy unable to control herself pushed him deep inside her and fucked herself with his body .her sperm pumped out in a steady flow a pool soon appeared between her legs saturating the sheets once again. it took Katy a long time before she was fully satisfied she collapsed onto the bed and curled up Kevin still snuggled deep inside her tunnel. She opened her legs and gave him a gentle pull to encourage him to leave; Kevin crawled out of her muscular tube and slid into the thick pool of her spunk between her legs. Katy lifted him up and put him on her pillow.” Thank you KEV you know how to keep a girl happy and keep me satisfied don’t you.” Kevin smiled at her she laughed he was covered in her creamy lube, “come on smelly I am not sleeping with you with all my stuff stuck to your body.” Kevin lifted his arms up and smiled at her she tickled him under his arms. Katy gave him a wash and they got back into bed and talked all night Katy made them a drink before they settled down to sleep.
As usual Katy woke up first Kevin was fast asleep next to her she needed to pee her bladder felt like it would burst. Kevin stirred next to her “come on sleepy head I need to pee do you want to come and watch.” Kevin rubbed his eyes and stood ready for her to lift him up and takes him to her toilet. She lifted the seat and placed him in his little platform ready, she put the seat down and sat ready her urine poured from her in a steady stream it soon turned the water a cloudy yellow. “ its hard to believe that’s all Mathew amounts to KEV he’s been turned into my urine and poo all that’s left of his existence will end up in my toilet soon ill be wiping his remains of my bottom with toilet paper. Nothing more than a stain in my underwear everything he’s ever done in his life gone forever taken away from his family and friends to entertain me and end up as a dirty stain in my gusset he was a lucky man to have been chosen to carry out this task soon his little friend will be joining him, and then KEV its your turn to entertain me my little star. Are you looking forward to tomorrow as much as I am?” ….. there was a long silence “I will give myself to you Katy even though if given the choice I would rather spend my days with you, I really like you but your sexual appetite far exceeds any feelings you may have for me I realize that now i have enjoyed watching you eat my fellow captives and I know that is wrong of me to take pleasure from watching them being eaten alive but I really need this fix just as you need to eat us. We are alike in many ways Katy I choose to be eaten and you like to eat us I suppose we make a perfect couple Katy.” He laughed his comments surprised Katy she wasn't expecting him to willing give him self to her! Swallowing him would not be as much fun she was glad she had decided to keep him around a little longer, after all her mum had kept Jonathon with her for 2 months before she finally succumbed to her needs. She remembered her mum telling how Jonathon had been totally surprised by her when she finally gave in to her desires to take him there was no warning she said Katy remembered the conversation she had with her mum.
ˇ I just decide his time was up I gave him no indication of what was to come I just swallowed him and then spent the rest of my day in a sexual trance I had my fingers inside my vagina all day trying to satisfy my urges I just could not get enough pleasure the more times I came the more I needed to come again , I have never had so many massive orgasms in my entire life by the time his body had dissolved I had lost half a stone in weight from all my sexual activity. My bed was ruined and I had gone through 5 pairs of panties I spent the next day trying to rid the house of the smell of my sex every room smelt of my sexual activity trust me Kate you will know when his time is up I just hope you meet one of these special men because you will never experience anything as wonderful ever again, he will press all your buttons I guarantee your time together will be full of fun and sexual fulfillment and even though you will fall in love with him his fate will be sealed you will not feel any remorse for taking his life. he is yours, he will belong to you purely there for you to enjoy, his feelings and his desire to live are irrelevant enjoy his taste put him in your mouth as much as possible feel his meaty body squirm inside he’ll get used to being there, he will learn to trust you ready for when you are ready to eat him i want you to feel the triumphant pleasure that I felt when you send the foolish man to his death, Jonathon actually thought I would keep him alive forever the silly fool I had no intention of letting him live he was always going down the hatch to provide me with my sexual pleasure. I remember the day clearly we woke up early I had arranged the day off .we talked about what we were going to do that day he did not know I was off work, he serviced me below as usual I had a lot more fun that morning than I usually did but I knew where he was going. Jonathon talked about the weekend I laughed he wouldn't be here at the week end but I went along with him it made it much more exciting for me that way ,it was weird that morning he asked if he could climb inside my mouth this really got my juices going I mean he practically volunteered to be my breakfast I remember I smiled at him and opened my mouth to let him in for the last time. he must have noticed I was shaking although he did not seem bothered he just smiled back at me and crawled inside, my breathing was erratic I was so hyped up I wet my self I sucked on his body enjoying his taste for the last time. i pushed him out side so that he could have a last look around I felt I owed him that much, I held him there for ages I could see him looking at me a puzzled expression on his face i smiled at him just before I sucked him inside for his final journey i did not rush he needed to know where he was about to go so I held him at the entrance to my throat my mouth slightly open to allow some light for him to see I waited for him to work out what was about to happen, he struggled to get out but my tongue held him firmly in place I could hear his screams begging me to let him live he even told me that he loved me this only made my orgasms come quicker and stronger I closed my mouth and swallowed his writhing meaty body I felt him enter my throat and slide slowly down deep inside me, I have never had such a massive orgasm in my life I just kept having them one after another It did not stop all night by the time I went to bed I was exhausted. I slept off and on during the night Jonathon stayed alive for ages I had my fingers in my pussy the whole time. When I woke up the next day I had to go straight to the toilet i must say Kate he did make me poo an awful lot and he managed to stain my new panties so bad I decided to keep them to remind me to try and find another one like him unfortunately I never did may be you’ll get lucky and find more than one. My future meals were much more fun to catch and eat after Jonathon, I became a real man eater and I mean man eater I could not get enough of them inside me after that I will always remember Jonathon not as my friend and lover but for all the times he made me come he was a very useful little man who kept me entertained until I had finished with him, he was a most satisfying meal ”

Katy remembered her mum showing her the panties she wore the stains still visible after all those years Katy still had them safely wrapped to keep them fresh Katy at that time could not understand how her mum always spoke so lovingly about Jonathon and yet enjoyed eating him alive without showing any feelings for him.
She knew all about the fun and sexual thrills because Kevin was already providing her with them thinking back convinced her that she had made the right choice . She made up her mind Kevin would not be placed on her menu for Thursday instead she would go on her Paris trip a day early and take Kevin along. Her mind made up she felt much more at ease with herself and… Kevin although unaware of her menu change seemed to be more relaxed maybe he had accepted his fate after all he knew what to expect from her, she would eat him with out any remorse his purpose was to satisfy her desires and no one would stop her from having her prize, he was going inside her no matter what it was only a matter of when it would happen and it would be her who decided when that would be. Katy’s period was due any day now martin would be her last live meal for at least the next 4 days whilst she was on her menstrual cycle, this meant Kevin would not be as active down below as she would like although she still intended sending him inside her stomach for her to experience his meaty body moving around for her sexual fulfillment, after all if he couldn’t provide her with any external satisfaction then he would have to go inside her to carry out his role, Katy looked forward to sending him into her throat again. she salivated at the thought Kevin was far from safe, as long as he was with her he would be on her menu just another meal for her enjoy eating. “Come on you little stinky “she took Kevin and filled her sink for his bath whilst she took her morning shower. She wrapped a towel around her head and fished Kevin out of her sink. “Martin will be my guest for dinner today KEV I hope he’s a fighter.” Katy chose her underwear and clothes for work, she then took Kevin and martin down stairs and they all had breakfast Katy surprised Kevin when she started telling martin how she intended eating him for her lunch. Martin laughed nervously not sure if she was joking with him that was until Katy lifted him up and stuck him in her mouth, Kevin watched as she chewed on him before spitting him back out onto her empty plate.” Think I'm joking now martin my dear you taste really good ill enjoy eating you for dinner.”Martin rolled around in pain teeth marks all over his body where she had chewed on him, Kevin smiled at her.” mmm that was fun martin i may need to do that again I just wet myself down below it seems you've aroused me somewhat my little dinner date.” Katy grabbed him and slipped him in between her labia; she eased him inside her pushing his body all the way in until her slit closed around it. She pushed her lips together neatly and went up stairs with Kevin to get dressed.” Martin is getting my juices flowing KEV I think I made need to use a pad in my panties other wise ill need to change again later on.” Kevin smiled he was enjoying watching Katy get off on one of her victims. Katy collected her stuff together and left for work, they talked on the way Kevin sat between her legs; Katy liked having him there it made her feel sexy. Katy’s day started as it always does her phone constantly ringing her business appeared to be very robust she had very good customer base. Kevin wandered around on her desk due to his size this in its self was an adventure for him, he tried to enjoy his last day as best he could he knew this would be his final day on the outside soon his world would be turned into blackness inside Kate’s hungry unforgiving digestive prison. He knew that martins fate was soon to be his own, Kate never seemed to have any qualms about sending her prospective dinner dates to their deaths. It was as if she felt that it was a privilege to be eaten alive by her, she is a very classy lady a prize for any male to parade proudly on his arm. Unfortunately he probably would not survive very long Kate would most likely end up having him for her dinner.
The morning passed slowly for Kevin, Katy did not have much time to talk her work load being heavy today. She did insure that her panties were on display for her little friend, martin struggled deep within her sex this kept Katie’s lube flowing her panty liner absorbing the fluid. She walked over to where Kevin was sitting and picked him up. “come on KEV its time for Mathew to leave I've finished with him now, its time I emptied my bowels of his remains’ must say he hasn’t made me fart as much as I usually do after eating one of my guests.” Katy put Kevin into his platform she turned and rolled her panties down Kevin could not take his eyes of her, he watched as her bum cheeks spread revealing the dark sphincter muscles as she sat down on the toilet seat. She opened her legs wide Kevin facing her hairy thatch he looked up! Katy smiled at him.” Are you ready to see what’s left, let’s show martin as well I want see to the terror in his eyes when I push my “Mathew stool” out. I'm sure he’ll appreciate the changes I've made to his body I think you guys look much better as my waste.” Kate pulled martin from within her tight slit a stream of her lube run under her bottom and dripped lazily into the toilet bowl. Martin gasped for air he looked around franticly trying to work out where he was Katy lifted him up to her face.” Hello again I thought you might like to see the changes I am going to make to your body, I’m sure you will like your new look.” She smiled at him and held him in-between her legs, Kevin watched as Katy started to pee her urine poured from her in a steady yellow flow the bowl soon filled with the smell, she then started to push out her spent meal, martin looked horrified he could see pieces of bones and bits of flesh sticking out of her stool. The smell filled his nostrils he watched as the large stool snapped half way up and fell into the water below. Katy continued to ease out her waste Mathews undigested skull was stuck to second part of her turd, his hair still attached to it. Kevin noticed it too “wow I can’t believe it that’s Mathews head.” Katy looked between her legs as her stool hit the water the large turd rolled over revealing what Kevin had seen.” look martin there's his head….Or what’s left of it any way that’ll be you soon are you as excited as I am.” Martin struggled to get free he would rather end up down there than get eaten by this maniac.” Tut tut martin you aren’t going into my toilet quite yet Ill poop you back out after I’m done with your meaty little body.” Katy grabbed some toilet paper and wiped her bum clean.” There that’s much better its nearly dinner time martin you’ll be leaving us soon I hope you said good bye to your family they will not be seeing you ever again.” Katy pulled her panties back up and tidied her skirt she washed both men and went back into her office; she put both of them into the Perspex box and carried on working. martin walked around mumbling to himself his body covered in teeth marks from his short stay in Katy’s mouth, he cried constantly Kevin felt sorry for him he knew that he would be eaten by Katy and that the more he begged the better she liked at, Katy was a really cruel woman her sexual satisfaction was everything to her martins pain and suffering only heightened her pleasure the more terrified he became the more pleasure she would gain from his demise, Katy rubbed her sex as she eyed him hungrily Kevin could see she was getting excited she looked at her watch constantly dinner time couldn’t come quick enough for her.
Katy walked over to the container. “Well martin I think its time we got to know each other better.” She rubbed het tummy and licked her lips.” You do look scared? Are you martin? I hope so I like my meals to be afraid I get to come more when I put them inside me, it’s a one way trip south for you Martin. I will look forward to having a no 2 tomorrow I’m sure ill turn you into a wonderful smelly stool such a satisfying task I do enjoy pushing out my guests remains after I'm finished with them.” Katy picked them both up martin tried to avoid being grabbed but Katy pinned him down with her long nails, you could see the impression marks on his body where she had dug them into his flesh. She put them into one of the bowls of water ready for her to wash them; she liked to clean them before she ate them. Katy stripped her down to her bra and panties ready for her meal time, martin stared at her body soon he would be inside her. Kevin felt sorry for him but this did not stop him getting turned on by it he was excited at the prospect of seeing martin disappearing down her throat into her sexy body. Katy prepared a tuna salad ready she came over to the two men and placed her plate next to them. “Ready martin I'm starving I must say you look absolutely delicious, you’ll go down nicely with my tuna meal”. Katy transferred him into the other bowl and cleaned of any soap from his body. “There you’re ready to go martin”. Katy put him into the middle of her salad and piled up the sides to prevent his escape; she cleaned Kevin and put him next to her plate, “help your self KEV Ill try not to eat all the salad”. Martin tried to escape but Katy kept pushing him back into the middle with her fork, she smiled at him enjoying watching his futile attempts to get away from her. Katy took her time eating the food from around martin’s body she was enjoying her little game of cat and mouse with her live meal. Kevin watched every moment his hand working away below.
Katy’s plate was clear only martin remained, he tried to run but Katy pinned him down with her fork. “Come along then martin its time for you to leave us now, I’ve saved a space inside for you. Are you scared? I know I would be I'm sure you will make me have lots of orgasms during your short stay inside. Ironic really martin Ill be having all the fun whilst you will be turned into my next toilet visit, a most satisfying thought don't you agree”. Katy pushed his body against her plate using her knife she then slid her fork under his body martin struggled to break free he wasn't going quietly. This angered Katy she stuck her fork into his flesh. “Any more nonsense from you and Ill stick my fork all the way in, got it.” Martin stopped he could see she meant every word, Katy slid her fork under his body and held him in place with her fingers he was not going anywhere except in to her mouth. Martin pleaded with her to let him live tears rolled down his face Katy smiles. “tell you what martin Ill give you some reasons for being eaten by me and you give me some reasons why I should not eat you, if you can give me a better reason not to swallow your delicious little protein pack Ill consider letting you live a bit longer, how does that sound do we have a deal martin?.” Of course he had no choice but to play along with her, Katy was enjoying tormenting him he would still get eaten by her no matter what he came up with although she did intend giving him some hope even if it was a hollow gesture. Katy set him down on her plate, “no trying to escape or the deals off ok martin.” He nodded in agreement.” ok you go first please give me some good reasons not to have you for my dinner,” martin sat down he said nothing at first he knew deep down he was going to be eaten by her. “I am a human being if you eat me that is murder, and what about my family I have a son and a loving wife my mum and dad are still alive think of all the pain you’re going inflicting on them.” Katy laughed “is that the best you can do, I couldn’t care less about your family as for you being human in case you had not noticed you are only 4 inches tall the laws do not cover little people like you. the benefits that Ill get from your meaty frame far exceed any sadness your family might feel and any way as far as they will be aware you will have run off with some one, after all there will not be any evidence I will have flushed that away in my toilet I on the other hand will get hours of enjoyment as I digest you my body is going extract all the nutrients from yours you will help me to go to the toilet without me getting bloated. Plus you get to wear me for a little while when you are on the inside I think you are privileged to be eaten by me I always lose a little weight when I orgasm a lot it helps burn off the calories. Is there any thing else you would like to add before I make my decision ?.” ……….there was silence he knew he had no chance so he tried to run, Katy anticipated his move and pinned him down with her knife. “tut tut martin I was going to let you live a bit longer but I'm afraid you just blew it so its good bye for you I'm afraid.” Katy slid her fork underneath his body he struggled to break free but she pinned him against the prongs with her fingers. “Come along martin lets see how long you can stay alive inside my body, I am so looking forward to having you as my guest.” Katy pushed him into her waiting open mouth saliva spurted from within she was already salivating ready to receive her meal. Martin screamed out he begged her to allow him to live Katy pushed him inside his legs dangled over her lips he kicked out trying to break free but she sucked him inside effortlessly ,she moved him around inside Kevin could see his body as it pushed her cheeks outward. Katy pushed his head out between her lips his face coated in her saliva his screams even more desperate, Katy teased him for ages moving him in and out martin was exhausted he was unable to stop this onslaught Katy knew it was time she pushed him out for the last time before sucking his body inside for his final journey below. Kevin watched him disappear inside for the last time he worked away pleasuring himself, of course this was inhuman but he like Kate lived for these moments .Katy swallowed the squirming lump she groaned with pleasure as the first of many orgasms washed over her she picked Kevin up and pushed him inside her sex to be used just as martin for her ultimate satisfaction. It took Katy a long time before she had finished with her little dildo she pulled Kevin from within her tight tunnel and fell back exhausted on her chair a big grin on her face, Kevin looked up her face. Her lips a deep red perspiration on her skin she looked fantastic martin seemed to make her look even more beautiful than before his demise. Katy’s panties were saturated she stood up.” Come on KEV lets get cleaned up I have clean pair of panties in my handbag to change into, martins doing a fine job in there he’s making my panties really wet I will need to use pad for the next few hours.” Katy washed her self and Kevin and got dressed ready to go home, she told Kevin of her change of plans Kevin had a big grin on his face even though Katy had warned him that she would be sending him inside quite a lot and that at some point she would eat him. Kevin was ok with this set up at least he was still alive unlike poor martin.

To be continued