- Text Size +

     Michael was practically drooling as he gazed up at his beautifully gigantic mother. After a lifetime of having to keep his perversions a secret, here he was, finally free to jerk himself right out in the open. And with her full support too… kind of.

     “Will it be much longer?” she asked, eager for it to be over.

     He rolled his eyes; her impatience was a bit of a turn off, although he didn’t want to tell her that. “I’m trying Mom, but it’s not like I can control when I cum, it just takes as long as it takes. I don’t think it’s even been a minute yet.” She knew that he was right, but she wanted the whole experience to go faster anyways.

     She sighed, disappointed with herself more than her son, but reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Michael’s eyes widened with genuine surprise that she’d go that far. When she suddenly stood up, he took several frightened steps backwards and fell onto the floor, but never stopped jerking himself in the process. Slowly, she shimmied her panties down too, kicking them aside with her bra. Michael rolled his head back, squeezing his eyes shut as he beat his dick with more passion than he ever had in his life. It was impossible, unbelievable, that the humble and gentle woman who had raised him his entire life was now fully naked before him. 

     Gloria nervously turned around, her hands clasped in front of her like she was shy, but when she saw her son writhing around on the ground, she grew worried and knelt down with a troubled expression. She assumed his squirming was out of pain, when really it was just from his vigorous lust having taken over his body. “Honey?!” a warm, soothing voice boomed from above him sympathetically, and he opened his eyes to see his mom’s bare breasts swinging back and forth from her sudden movement. Her giant areolas; her big, dark nipples; her soft, tanned skin, all on a pair of boobs that were indescribably gigantic to the tiny boy. And his eyes traced up her body to the heavenly face right above him, a look of maternal concern filling her bright green eyes. Experiencing all of her beauty at once gave Michael chills, and tears leaked out of his own eyes from an exhilarating joy, and he gripped his cock so hard it made his fingers sore.

     “I don’t know how much this is helping,” she said, extending her long legs on either side of him while she nervously scratched her knuckles.

     “It’s only been a few weeks since I broke up with Daisy,” he panted, “and trying to jerk off has been so much harder lately since I was so used to the real thing.” Technically, he wasn’t lying. Although there was no way in hell he wouldn’t be able to cum at any moment anyways; the fact that he hadn’t already was a miracle in itself.

     “The real th...? Oh.” Seeing that she understood, Michael sat up and glanced at his mom’s unshaven nether region, then glanced back up at her. Without a second thought, he scrambled to his feet and dashed forward. “Michael?” she asked confusedly, before shock took over at what her son was really about to do. “Michael!” But in her panic she just froze, until suddenly her tiny son slammed into her vagina, and she let out a gasp. Like a man gone mad, he rubbed his naked body all around on her labia, feeling the soft folds of his mom’s pussy hugging every inch of his body. The rubbing sensation of the frantic, two-inch tall human made Gloria go stiff, and a familiar feeling began to grow inside of her. He wasn’t even rubbing anywhere close to her clit, so the fact that it had this effect on her at all was alarming. It didn’t matter that the stimulation was coming from her son of all people; her body couldn’t help but react, and her breaths became shorter, blinking rapidly as she processed the situation. 

     She was completely speechless, but she knew that her son needed to do whatever he had to to get rid of his erection and allow him to make it through the night. But then he began licking too, desperately hungry to taste the most intimate region of his own mother, and the tickling sensation made her arousal increase exponentially. She didn’t play with herself very often, and she hadn’t slept with anyone in a while, so this was her vagina’s first time in months being physically pleasured. And while she could tell she was dangerously close to reaching her peak, it seemed like her son still hadn’t cum yet. Was she really about to orgasm before him? Did her son’s dick really have that kind of endurance? 

     “Michael, you can’t— I… this… I’m gonna—“ she stuttered, her pussy trembling. Her son realized that in just a few minutes, he had brought his own mom to the literal brink of an orgasm. He looked upwards at her hood, braced his knees, and then jumped up as far as his little body could go, grabbing onto her clit. Above him, he heard the kind of gasp that he’d only ever encountered with past girlfriends, and he watched as her vulva pulsated on either side of him. Unable to hold on any longer, he fell down and stumbled backwards into the bottom of her slit, just as she reached climax. A tiny bit of fluid leaked out of her, but that tiny bit was enough to coat her son’s upper body, flowing all around him and even onto his head. He wasn’t even holding onto his dick anymore, but the smell of his mom’s ejaculate as a tiny bit trickled into his mouth made him explode everywhere. His own climax had been so strong, he literally heard it as it rushed out of him, splattering all over his body and even mixing in with his mom’s.

     He was utterly exhausted, watching as his dick slowly went limp, still seeping a bit out. But then a pair of fingers came descending from above, grabbing onto his legs and raising him up. The blend of his and his mom’s discharge slowly trickled onto his head as she held him by his feet, before some of it dripped back down 50 feet below him. Gloria’s upside-down face came into view, and he could tell she was glad the whole thing was over. “I’m sorry that I… you know…” he mumbled. “Please don’t hate me, I don’t even know what—“

     “Michael,” she cooed, a loving smile growing on her lips. “I could never hate you, you’re my son.” Another set of fingers wiped the goo off of his body, and then his body swung forward into her lips as she planted a delicate kiss on the upturned boy.

     “I love you so much Mom,” he whimpered, crying yet again, undeserving of her endless mercy.

     “I love you too,” she whispered. And now with his biggest secret out in the open, the two of them would be able to grow closer than ever before.