- Text Size +

     “No.” 

     For a moment there Gloria thought Michael would just go ahead and grab his dick to start pumping, so she appreciated his restraint when he ended up keeping his hands away from his junk. Although she was still mortified he’d stripped in the first place. It obviously hadn’t been a big deal seeing him naked when he was a child, but he was 18 now. He was a man, and she didn’t want to see him her adult son in the nude. Nevermind that, but he had an erection now too… and it was because of her. In the span of just a few minutes, her son had gone from a normal boy to a shrunken one, confessed his unbridled infatuation for his mother, and then taken off all his clothes and asked her if he could jack off. 

     “This went too far Michael,” she said. “If anyone else found out about this, not to mention what it is that you want to do, I don’t think I could live with myself. I’d be embarrassed for the rest of my life.” She grabbed her sweater and put it back on, then cringed slightly when she picked him up, not wanting to touch his boner, and place him in her palm again. “Now pull the underwear back up.”

     “But it—“

     “Michael!” The stern, unwavering voice of his mother literally just made him even harder, but he did as he was told and pulled the boxer briefs up again. He didn’t want to try and cram his boner back inside, so he opted to push it up against his waist, pulling the trousers up as far as he could and hoping to cover it that way. Except his dick was so long that a few inches worth (from his point of view) was still poking out the waistband. “We’ll just get you to put a blanket on or something,” she sighed, averting her eyes, and carried him off to the living room. Since the shrink ray needed a long time to get charged back up again, she’d have to keep him small the rest of the day. So she went about doing her chores with him on the kitchen counter, watching TV with him on her lap, and a myriad of other daily activities, always with Michael nearby so she could still keep him safe.

     After dinner that evening, Gloria decided the shrink ray was probably charge up about now, so she headed back into her room to fetch it. But not long after, Michael heard a flurry of cusses coming from her bedroom, and she came back out, rubbing her forehead. “Well, it looks like the charger was only plugged in halfway, so it didn’t charge at all throughout the entire day. Which means we’ll have to wait until morning.” Over the course of the day, she hadn’t talked much with her son, and had started to pay him less attention—still dutifully keeping an eye on him of course. But because of the weird air between them, she didn’t interact with him much other than carrying him around, taking him to the bathroom, giving him bits of food. So when she sat back down on the table and got a good look at him for the first time since lunch, she was shocked to see him looking delirious, his face looking red. “Oh my God, Michael, are you OK?” she asked, suddenly flooded with worry for her boy.

     He slowly shook his head and began crying like he had that morning, uncovering the make-shift blanket from his lap to reveal the tent in his pants. “I can’t get it to stop, it gets hard for like 20 or 30 minutes at a time, and then it’ll die down for a few minutes. But then I can’t help but notice you again and it’ll go back up immediately and stay that way for awhile. And after the last few hours it’s started to hurt since I can’t… you know…”

     Gloria was shocked. “I assumed you would’ve jerked off at some point while I wasn’t looking or in the bathroom or something.” But Michael rapidly shook his head.

     “You said I couldn’t though Mom, so I didn’t. I didn’t want you to be mad at me,” he confessed, the tears and sniveling renewing themselves. Without even realizing it, Michael’s mom had been in control of her son’s erections throughout the entire day. Not just causing them, but disallowing him from resolving them too. Like some kind of unaware dominatrix, the woman had forced an entire day of constant orgasm denials on poor son, and he’d been too obedient to infringe upon her decree.

     Gloria was stunned; she had no idea just how much power her body had over him. She hadn’t even dressed or done anything sexual all day, yet he was too captivated for it to matter. She wouldn’t be able to grow him back til tomorrow, but she also didn’t want to let him out of her sight. Yet every passing minute apparently was bringing more and more pain to the poor boy, who’d been given no avenue for release.

     “OK, clearly this problem is a lot worse than I thought at first,” she said. She paused, but couldn’t think of any other way forward, so she slowly took her sweater off again and set it aside. But the thought of watching her boy jerking himself to her was still too much to handle. “How about… I’ll… I’ll let you do it as long as I’m turned around so I don’t have to watch, OK? I can’t bear to see you like this Michael but I also don’t think I could bear to watch.” He nodded earnestly and wiped some of his tears away, and she began turning the chair around. 

     “Wait!” he called out, and she stopped and looked at him. “It’s uh… it’s gonna take me longer, like… I have kind of a high tolerance level so it’ll be harder for me to do unless I can, um… look at something. Just seeing you from behind would still pretty much mean relying on my imagination.” She just looked at him for a few seconds, pursing her lips, but then got up. With a deep breath, grabbed her jeans and pulled them down, slowly stepping out of them. A strained look was on her face as she picked him up and carried him over to the living room floor, setting him down in the center. And then as he started taking off his underwear, she turned herself around and got on her knees, before sitting back on her heels. 

     “I know you said my boobs were the problem, but hopefully my butt will be able to work too,” she said, as her enormous, tan ass cheeks sat on her bare feet, with only a pair of panties to ‘cover’ her smooth skin. “I guess you can go now,” she said quietly, and Michael immediately wrapped his hand tightly around his throbbing cock, and finally, after hours of tantalizing erections, began stroking his dick as furiously as he humanly could to the impossibly huge body of his mother.