- Text Size +

Poppy’s tiny legs waggled in distress, but Rachel's hand plunged the tiny body inside like a dildo. 

 

Lisa moaned loudly again from above. Her hips lifted up and towards Rachel's hand. 

 

Rachel’s face turned down towards Alex and a wicked smile crossed her pretty face.

 

Rachel kept pushing Poppy inside, then she released her briefly. 

 

Both hands were upon Alex. He was rubbed up and down Rachel's pussy with sudden urgency about it. 

 

He was now completely coated in her sexual juices and some of Lisa's; that had been on Rachel's other hand. 

 

Then her giant fingers pinched his ankles together. 

 

Alex shouted out in protest, but he was ignored, as his feet were fed inside Rachel's giant pussy. The surrounds of her pussy were hot and slick.

 

"Nooo!" He shouted out, as he was suddenly suspended upside down, looking down at the floor and down Rachel's huge fleshy thighs. He could see her bare feet standing on the floor.  

 

He looked back up, the giant pussy was consuming him and Rachel's hands were feeding him inside the giant sexual monster. 

 

He was being enveloped by her wet and humid pussy. 

 

He couldn't believe this was happening. It was so far from what he had expected to happen today, being roughly inserted inside some stranger’s pussy. 

 

But regardless of his expectations the giant fingers continued to hungrily feed him in. 

 

Even more terrifying was the sudden feeling of the powerful pussy muscles, they were actually starting to suck him inside; and with every pulse of suction he slid a bit further inside. 

 

The giant hands pushed him in a bit more, further and further into the slopping wet vagina until just his head, shoulders and arms dangled below her giant labia lips. 

 

He could see Poppy being pumped in and out of Lisa's vagina. He wished he could do something to help her. All he could think about was the risk of her being injured or killed by the giantess villain who held her and was using her as a glorified dildo to pleasure her sexual partner, who didn’t even seem to know that a shrunken person was being used as a dildo to pleasure her.

 

The giant muscles squeezed around him, drawing his attention back to his own predicament. He looked up; the huge sexual organ was pulsing. 

 

Rachel's giant fingers suddenly appeared above him. Her manicured fingers settled on her clitoris and she started to rub herself in circles. 

 

He could feel the strength and frequency of the squeezing vagina increasing. He was having to take shallow breaths in between to ensure he was getting enough air. 

 

He tried to push himself out a bit with his elbows, he knew he couldn't push all the way out or he would fall to his death, he just needed enough space to breathe more comfortably.

 

Unfortunately the suction was too strong for him, he strained to press against it but his hands slipped and his arms collapsed and dangled below him.

 

Giant fingers suddenly appeared around him, he felt his shoulders being pressed upwards, pushing him further inside the giant vagina.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription